Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Mo' Euros, Mo' Problems

• Start Topic

Great find dsteele. I used to watch the Sea Shepherds show but their legal troubles appeared to have scuttled it (no pun intended). It will be interesting to see Sandy in a different light, 'cause the Shepherds don't mess around when it comes to trying to stop whale killing.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, dleighg said:

If so, she shouldn't have gotten involved with Conrad in the first place. I thought he was totally in his rights to push back hard. (I know you didn't think what Hannah did was ok; just riffing on that particular sentence).

Conrad was absolutely right to push back. She insulted him repeatedly and then IMO, sought to embarrass him by complaining to the rest of the cast on a well-deserved night out. And I agree she should not have dated him if she wanted x and he is y.  

Sometimes I think my points are clear online, but maybe they aren’t. I wasn’t trying to imply that Conrad was wrong because I am 100% on his side. Hannah was wrong to pursue Conrad if she wanted someone wealthy.

Edited by trimthatfat
  • Love 9

Sandy is an abysmal manager. She makes the fatal mistake of trying to be friends with the people she manages. That almost never works, and certainly not in as hierarchical a workplace as a ship or when the employees are in their 20s and the boss is in her 50s. 

We see this in two blatant examples this week.

First, with Hannah, she coddles her and sympathizes with her relationship anxiety and lets her stay in her cabin rather than working. This has to be one of the lamest stay home from work excuses ever.  Then, she's surprised when Hannah completely ignores the "one coke not five hours" command. And why wouldn't Hannah take advantage? She got Sandy to let her, even encourage her, skip work because of her boyfriend anxiety.  

And we see it again, in a different way, with Conrad. She scolds him for staying out in the tender too long and then she decides she was wrong so she freaking apologizes! And to the point that he wants to hug it out!  No! Never!  She can acknowledge the mistake but without lessening her authority. She should have just called him back and said something like, "I've spoken to everyone involved in the five hour coke incident. I am not happy that you and Hannah were out too long and your need to keep your relationship from jeopardizing your work." And just leave it at that. She's can't do that now because she's lost him and given him all the power in their relationship.

Edited by RemoteControlFreak
  • Love 9
59 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Great find dsteele. I used to watch the Sea Shepherds show but their legal troubles appeared to have scuttled it (no pun intended). It will be interesting to see Sandy in a different light, 'cause the Shepherds don't mess around when it comes to trying to stop whale killing.

Other than key bridge personnel, most of the people on the Sea Shepherd's boats are well meaning newbies who in many cases through ineptitude unnecessarily create dangerous conditions, primarily in small boat operation.   Those people should drive Sandy to drink.

• Love 2

So over the Hannah and Conrad love/hate fest.  I hope Conrad finds a nice girl who isnt so materialistic like Hannah.   I hope I see more Collin, he is the entertainment for me on this shit show.

The thing with me is that I would lend someone 50.00 to buy groceries if they need them and not expect it back. If someone asked to borrow 50.00 to buy smokes, I would totally ask for it back as its a habit as opposed to a necessity.     

• Love 6
7 hours ago, dleighg said:

The whole scenario made no sense from the beginning. If Hannah wasn't going to be permitted to spend a lot of time off the boat (one coke) then someone else should have gone. It's disrespectful to the guests to take time out of THEIR vacation to shepherd a crew member back to the boat because "her time was up." So yes, someone else should have gone from the beginning. Sandy was wrong to even agree to a stupid plan from the get-go.

If Hannah had told Sandy that the guests wanted Brooke and Ice?  This would never have been a problem.

Essentially, Hannah and her lying lies ruined the guests and the sunset.

And Hannah agreed to one coke.  The tender had enough time to take Hannah back while the guests drank.

5 hours ago, dsteele said:

Hannah lies and exaggerates.  I believe nothing without proof from her.

2 hours ago, esco1822 said:

Here's the thing though, when Hannah went to Sandy to talk about the plan for that day, she did specifically say that she and Conrad were going to take the guests on the tender to do a cave tour and whatnot AND that they would be going to the bar.  So while she maybe shouldn't have been gone as long as she was, she did specifically tell Sandy they were going to be out with the guests beyond just the bar. 

She said none of that when she agreed to one coke and back to the boat.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

She said none of that when she agreed to one coke and back to the boat.

She actually did say it. That's my point. 

She actually said the guest "insist that  I go" when they asked for Brooke and Ice.

• Love 5

We all knew this little love fest was doomed from the start, but it was fun while it lasted. Conrad is a sweetheart and cute as hell. But he's also so young and seemingly inexperienced with women. I wish him all the best in his career. He should have stuck with his "don't screw the crew" rule.

I'm not a Hannah hater, but obviously he was just a boy toy to her. When he didn't support her in her never ending bitching about Jowow and she had her little breakdown ( I suffer from panic attacks so I can't fault her there) was when things turned. I'm not sure she consciously pushed him away with the 50 euros fight, but could be. All that being said, I have to say if my new boyfriend wanted $ back for a carton of cigs, after I had been supplying him too, I wouldn't be happy. It seems pretty cheap. But it was a total bitch move to brag about her ex buying her a car.

Sandy - has some serious anger issues. A terrible leader IMO. And not a very good judge of character given the way she is so jowowed by him. And her meltdown over fing toast. She's way to involved in their personal lives. Drive the boat Sandy.

Colin - I love you!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So over the Hannah and Conrad love/hate fest.  I hope Conrad finds a nice girl who isnt so materialistic like Hannah.   I hope I see more Collin, he is the entertainment for me on this shit show.

The thing with me is that I would lend someone 50.00 to buy groceries if they need them and not expect it back. If someone asked to borrow 50.00 to buy smokes, I would totally ask for it back as its a habit as opposed to a necessity.     

I totally understand your point but if this person is an unconditional friend I would give them anything that they desire (that’s not illegal) if it would make them well or feel good. Sometimes it’s the little things that people appreciate. It’s the act of kindness without defining it. 

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, curbcrusher said:

She actually said the guest "insist that  I go" when they asked for Brooke and Ice.

Yes she did say to Sandy "as you know the guests insist that Conrad and I" take them and I don't deny that point. But it's where she said the guests insist they go which was on a tour "of the caves and whatnot." My point is not that Hannah didn't lie about who was asked to go, my point is that she specifically told Sandy where they were going which was not JUST to the bar for a Coke. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

My apology for mis-labeling her job title.  I guess it's a lot more hard work to become a female deck hand than a stew (no disrespect to stews on yachts). But I stand my ground on that jacket Jaime was wearing! Lol.

I hope you don’t think I was being snippy with you- I wasn’t at all. Several of the female deck hands on BD and BDM have been frustrated that people think they are stews just because they are women, so I was just correcting that misconception. Not trying to make you feel bad or called out at all. Sorry that my tone wasn’t clearer! Seriously, I didn’t mean to direct anything at you at all! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, esco1822 said:

She actually did say it. That's my point. 

Where does Hannah, saying yes to "just one coke and you come back" fit in?

She said all the other stuff.  Sandy, her boss on this week's episode, said one coke. Come back.

If I tell my boss what my plans are and they say, one coke come back, I'm taking the guests to the bar, drinking a coke, say toodles to the guests, I have to do things on the boat. But Conrad will show you the most lovely time and I'm doing what my boss wanted.

Sandy told her.  Hannah ignored her and then deflected to "we're ruining what the guests want".

• Love 14
27 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I hope you don’t think I was being snippy with you- I wasn’t at all. Several of the female deck hands on BD and BDM have been frustrated that people think they are stews just because they are women, so I was just correcting that misconception. Not trying to make you feel bad or called out at all. Sorry that my tone wasn’t clearer! Seriously, I didn’t mean to direct anything at you at all! 

I did not interpret your comment as snippy! You are absolutely right, most people think deck hands are male and stews are female. We have not progressed as much as we should have with gender roles. 

I read this quote recently: "whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought of as half as good. Fortunately, this is not difficult."

• Love 4
20 hours ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

To me, the entire tone of that conversation was different because Sandy has no real authority over Hannah, it’s Bravo who is really Hannah’s boss. So that convo was more one reality TV star to another and how they can’t stand working with each other any longer. Someone’s going to lose their anchor for next season and i’m thinking show seniority will prevail. I realize this was the entire point of Sandy this season, but I don’t think it’ll go the way she was anticipating.

Yeah, nobody looks good this season, but I think Adam and Sandy's approach of blaming Hannah for EVERYTHING backfired. Hannah has definitely been lazy this season, but Adam seems incompetent and Sandy isn't looking great on TV. Hannah will be back next season and, let's face it, she has a much less demanding job than captain. If I had to pick any of the three to be on a charter, I'd pick Hannah just because a shitty chief stew has less of an impact on my trip than a shitty chef and shitty Captain. Sandy's job is to run the boat and she seems like she's lost it. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I am guessing they had some agreement that she’d pay him back. Plus, we don’t know if he had plans for the tips he’s received or what his financial situation is. I vaguely recall him saying something the first episode about needing to save for a home. I don’t fault him for wanting to be paid back. Hannah should have just paid him back and washed her hands clean of the situation instead of insulting him and gossiping about him to Adam and Brooke. This situation shouldn’t have escalated to this level. They are incredibly incompatible.

I did cackle immensely when Conrad overheard Hannah on the stairs though. Like, Hannah, did you want him to hear?

Also, I am around Hannah’s age. I would never date a man in his early twenties and expect him to fund my lifestyle. Conrad is 22 or 23. He is just starting out with saving. 

I think Hannah is physically incapable of not gossiping and shit talking.  Conrad just learned that someone that will gossip with you will gossip about you.

9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Yeah, this confused me.  It was 50 Euros for ONE pack of cigarettes?

I may be mixing up Hannah and Kate, but one of them basically said themselves that they got into yachting to find an older rich man so they'd never have to work again.  Whichever it was has obviously failed in this effort.  If it was Hannah, she needs to stop with looking offended when Conrad calls her on it.

I think that was Kate

9 hours ago, Lizzing said:

In the article @fifty8th linked above, Conrad was going to by himself a carton and picked up another one for Hannah, so the whole box would run 50 euros.

Amongst all the fighting with Conrad, Hannah, and Sandy, the most WTF moment of the ep for me was when Hannah told Kasey to use the exfoliation treatment.  That was SUCH a passive aggressive bitchy move, straight out of middle school.  I've kind of turned around on Kasey and think maybe she is brighter than I gave her credit for in the past.  The way she has (thus far) handled Joao's antagonism in the bar was pretty masterful and she didn't react to Hannah's face after the complexion "tip".

Sadly, I think it was her trying to buddy up to Kasey and make sure she was an ally, hence the offer of her Chanel.  

• Love 8

Guess I should have watched the whole episode before commenting, lol. Wow. So now we know why Hannah has been phoning it in. She's been working the sugar daddy circuit. Explains all the brand dropping she's been doing. If I were Conrad I'd just ask her what her bill is for time spent, give it to her, and walk away. Maybe she came on this season hoping some rich, old dude would be watching and curious if Hannah is a gold digger. She is. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I did not interpret your comment as snippy! You are absolutely right, most people think deck hands are male and stews are female. We have not progressed as much as we should have with gender roles. 

I read this quote recently: "whatever women do, they must do twice as well as men to be thought of as half as good. Fortunately, this is not difficult."

I love that quote! 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

If I tell my boss what my plans are and they say, one coke come back, I'm taking the guests to the bar, drinking a coke, say toodles to the guests, I have to do things on the boat. But Conrad will show you the most lovely time and I'm doing what my boss wanted.

If my boss told me one coke and back, I'd ask her why the hell she was speaking as if soft drinks where a unit of time.

Do you know how long I've been wondering what kind of weird nautical term "coke" was?  Do you? 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

If my boss told me one coke and back, I'd ask her why the hell she was speaking as if soft drinks where a unit of time.

Do you know how long I've been wondering what kind of weird nautical term "coke" was?  Do you? 

Lol! How long does it take for one coke? Personally, I could make one coke last an hour minimum. I hate coke (liquid or powder). As I understood Sandy's comment, I would think 2 hours MINIMUM. But I have a hard time understanding what Sandy is saying due to her ginormous teeth.

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Guess I should have watched the whole episode before commenting, lol. Wow. So now we know why Hannah has been phoning it in. She's been working the sugar daddy circuit. Explains all the brand dropping she's been doing. If I were Conrad I'd just ask her what her bill is for time spent, give it to her, and walk away. Maybe she came on this season hoping some rich, old dude would be watching and curious if Hannah is a gold digger. She is. 

Hannah dear, the rich old dudes aren't looking for maritime servers yachtie girls to become wives.  They're looking for the yachtie girls to entertain them while they look (or don't) for the next ex-Mrs. Warbux.  Don't get it twisted.  The M3 was probably in lieu of trading it in for the new one he was gifting to the little Mrs.

• Love 5
32 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Hannah dear, the rich old dudes aren't looking for maritime servers yachtie girls to become wives.  They're looking for the yachtie girls to entertain them while they look (or don't) for the next ex-Mrs. Warbux.  Don't get it twisted.  The M3 was probably in lieu of trading it in for the new one he was gifting to the little Mrs.

Lol. Gold digging sounds exhausting! Glad I'm not looking for love in all the wrong places. Glad I don't feel the need to look for anything except friendship. But Hannah surprised me with her huge crush on Conrad. He is not even attractive in the least bit. He looks like Bucky Beaver. Google it if you don't know. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

LOL!  It is subjective.  Chenoa takes at least an hour.  Me?  I gave up a love affair with coke.  Mexican in a glass bottle.  With real sugar.  Sigh.  At least my diabetes is under control. 

But for my unit of time.....30 seconds.  I'd be all "oh my old friend" and then I'd suck it down in one drain.  Like a shot of tequila. 

And then I'd go on a Coca-Cola bender.  All hopped up on sugar. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

A really long time if they only serve Pepsi.

I had to take the guests on a five hour tour.  No one had coke anywhere.

And when I fall in love and run out of coke it gives me anxiety and I get ill !!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

All that being said, I have to say if my new boyfriend wanted $ back for a carton of cigs, after I had been supplying him too, I wouldn't be happy. It seems pretty cheap.

Obviously it's he-said, she-said, but for the record, Conrad flatly denied in the interview linked that Hannah ever bought him smokes. 

They were a very odd couple and I didn't understand the attraction to begin with. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, bref said:

Obviously it's he-said, she-said, but for the record, Conrad flatly denied in the interview linked that Hannah ever bought him smokes. 

They were a very odd couple and I didn't understand the attraction to begin with. 

I didn't read their statements (that sounds tedious). To me, the conversation shifted once Hannah brought up the M3 and mentioned trying to figure out how Conrad was going to support her lifestyle. That's beyond $50 for cigarettes and shows how materialistic Hannah is (which we've seen this season every time she mentions how expensive her clothes are). If Conrad never asked for $50 back she'd STILL blow up eventually at him because ultimately she wants a sugar daddy and Conrad doesn't want to be one (even if he had the money). I think Hannah is diverting the real issue by focusing so much on the carton of cigarettes. Anyone who thinks their relationship would be fine if Conrad just forgot about the money wasn't paying attention to the underlying issue.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Check again! You mentioned Adam and his appearance; made me think of SM! Sorry if I offended or made you waste time checking out my post! ;-(

There is a resemblance. But from the first time i saw him (when he had longer hair), he has reminded me of a young Mel Gibson.

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Reality police said:

But from the first time i saw him (when he had longer hair), he has reminded me of a young Mel Gibson.

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

This is the exact same resemblance that Jane Krakowski noted. She kinda has a crush on him, which he be all up on if he had a functional brain cell or two. Beautiful, talented, and with more money.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bref said:

This makes me doubt Conrad. I have never known a smoker who hasn’t been out at least a few times and needed to bum one which is what she said, that they shared them not that she bought him packs. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

This makes me doubt Conrad. I have never known a smoker who hasn’t been out at least a few times and needed to bum one which is what she said, that they shared them not that she bought him packs. 

Yes smokers bum smokes from each other all the time so I doubt Conrad was the only one bumming them. The way I understand it from what Conrad said is that he was down to his last pack and is going to by a carton and asks Hannah if she wants him to pick up a carton as well and she agreed to pay him back for it at the time. He saves his tip money and only spends what he has in his wallet, when they went out 2 days later he sees he has nothing in his wallet and asks for the money she said she would pay him. 

• Love 5
On 7/31/2018 at 6:15 PM, Fiero425 said:
On 7/31/2018 at 9:13 PM, KittyKat211 said:

Hannah covered for Kasey’s lying butt for at least two charters in the beginning, but everyone wants to crucify Hannah for being out sick for one day. Also, managers manage. Hannah’s job is more than manual labor. Anyone that doesn’t understand that (Ahem, Brooke and Kasey) are ignorant about how things operate in the work place.    They will understand when they move up and have the pressure on them.

Yes. It seems like those young stews think being chief stew is so easy and look how great I did when Hannah was "down" for awhile. Yes really easy because YOU wont be held accountable for ANYTHING that happens. Hannah will still have to take the  heat. Stupid dumb ignorant little girls (not Hannah...but the other 2 (whose names I can't remember) bragging about how awesome their service was without Hannah.

• Love 3

It seemed to me like Hannah was really humiliated by the dressing down by Sandy and even more belittled by all the praise heaped on the rest of the crew and the implication that, without her, things ran better.  Conrad, her great romance, asking for his money back just compounded the indignity.  

She resorted to some old fashioned junior high defensiveness: I don't care about any of you.  My real life outside of this is super-awesome and cool and everyone likes me, and all of you and this job are insignificant compared to my real world and my real boyfriend who you don't know because he is a model in Canada.  

I loved Conrad calling her out for coming into the club and seeing him having fun and insisting they needed to talk.  Then, after she dumped cold water on his fun, she tried to just walk away.  She was really childish.

• Love 17

Hannah said in that Decider interview that most charters are over a week and up to a month vs. 2 or 3 days for the ones filmed for the show.

So maybe with the compressed time line, there's more likely to be tempers flaring.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

I wasn’t trying to imply that Conrad was wrong because I am 100% on his side. Hannah was wrong to pursue Conrad if she wanted someone wealthy.

Hannah was so transparent as to why she and Conrad ended in a fight.  

1. She gets in trouble with Sandy (I think she knew being off boat that long was a no no and she did tell Sandy "one quick coke and then back to boat" Sandy even said she would not be gone for "hours and hours".  That seemed clear to me.

2. She's pissed/embarrassed and then Conrad (unsuspecting fool) makes comment about the 50 Euros.  She jumps on that to direct her anger/embarrassment and cranks up the drama.  

3. Conrad, being a man TOTALLY MISSES THE SIGNAL and goes to dinner to relax.  Only to be ambushed in the taxi about the money.  When he backed off she moved over to him and started in on the rich/poor BS to get a reaction.  Bingo it worked but not enough

4. Conrad still thinking they could have dinner and discuss issue goes in and sits down pissing Hannah off so she has a Drama Cigarette before coming to dinner.

5. Now everyone is going out but She has to crank up the drama more and finally pushes Conrad over the edge so now he is finally mad and she ices that with "Yes I pushed your buttons to make you mad and I enjoyed it".  Finally Conrad is done and leaves for club with others.

6.  I wonder if she waited for him to come back to her and realized he wasn't so she slinks in passing him dancing and he does not follow...….so she comes back to ask him to come talk and he said yes LET ME GET MY DRINK.  Apparently them are fightin words cause NOW she doesn't want talk because he is having a good time.  WTF!!!!!!!!  

7. He pursues her outside (without his drink) and she doesn't want to talk until he finally has had it and asks her to decide what she wants and she can't or doesn't make choice and he is done and tries leave but NOW she wants to talk.

That whole Eurogate was made up by her because she was pissed she got in trouble and her BF was just in wrong place a the wrong time.   She is a very manipulative person.  

I don't think Conrad did anything wrong other than being a man and not thinking like women do.  Men are clueless most the time.  

Just my take on it.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, scrb said:

Hannah said in that Decider interview that most charters are over a week and up to a month vs. 2 or 3 days for the ones filmed for the show.

So maybe with the compressed time line, there's more likely to be tempers flaring.

Additionally, having to do new provisioning for a whole new group of guests every two days has to be a pain. It also makes the deck crew have to work harder. If you have a yacht for a week, you play on the slide one day, jet skis on the next, and try a new water toy everyday until you leave. Here, the guests have 48 - 72 hours to have all the fun they possibly can on a yacht.

• Love 5

Hannah: Gurl, you been watching Downton Abbey, or whut?

"When I fall in love with a man...

I go away from him!"

How dramatic. How pathetic. I really enjoyed seeing Hannah finally get it, from Sandy, the way she gives it--to everyone else. She is a transparent, greedy, heartless, hungry, materialistic, vain bitch. Nothing more than that, and people like that, unfortunately, are a dime a dozen.

She doesn't have a heart, so she keeps gobbling up designer labels and men who will spoil her to fill the hold. Spoiler alert, Hannah: you will never fill that soul-sized hole, not even with red-soled Loubies. Get help, get a heart, help someone in need. Do something besides being that fake-ass, nasty-ass bitch to every other woman you work with and, presumably, intereract with off the yacht, too.

Remember: You are a service person; you do not own the yacht. You are a specialized waitress/maid. Get over yourself.

Oh, and Adam: I refuse to clap for a dude who managed to not put in the one ingredient a guest asked not to have. There's no point in congratulating yourself for simply doing your job. I and many others do ours diligently and well--every day. And we don't go around patting ourselves on the back and crowing about it. Jeebus! These are some awful people!

Except for Colin and Conrad and Brooke. They seem A-OK.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, gaPeach said:

Hannah was so transparent as to why she and Conrad ended in a fight.  

1. She gets in trouble with Sandy (I think she knew being off boat that long was a no no and she did tell Sandy "one quick coke and then back to boat" Sandy even said she would not be gone for "hours and hours".  That seemed clear to me.

2. She's pissed/embarrassed and then Conrad (unsuspecting fool) makes comment about the 50 Euros.  She jumps on that to direct her anger/embarrassment and cranks up the drama.  

3. Conrad, being a man TOTALLY MISSES THE SIGNAL and goes to dinner to relax.  Only to be ambushed in the taxi about the money.  When he backed off she moved over to him and started in on the rich/poor BS to get a reaction.  Bingo it worked but not enough

4. Conrad still thinking they could have dinner and discuss issue goes in and sits down pissing Hannah off so she has a Drama Cigarette before coming to dinner.

5. Now everyone is going out but She has to crank up the drama more and finally pushes Conrad over the edge so now he is finally mad and she ices that with "Yes I pushed your buttons to make you mad and I enjoyed it".  Finally Conrad is done and leaves for club with others.

6.  I wonder if she waited for him to come back to her and realized he wasn't so she slinks in passing him dancing and he does not follow...….so she comes back to ask him to come talk and he said yes LET ME GET MY DRINK.  Apparently them are fightin words cause NOW she doesn't want talk because he is having a good time.  WTF!!!!!!!!  

7. He pursues her outside (without his drink) and she doesn't want to talk until he finally has had it and asks her to decide what she wants and she can't or doesn't make choice and he is done and tries leave but NOW she wants to talk.

That whole Eurogate was made up by her because she was pissed she got in trouble and her BF was just in wrong place a the wrong time.   She is a very manipulative person.  

I don't think Conrad did anything wrong other than being a man and not thinking like women do.  Men are clueless most the time.  

Just my take on it.  

This pretty much my take on it as well. For some reason Hannah was extremely embarrassed when Conrad asked for his 50 Euros. Really embarrassed and she doesn't know how to deal with discomfort except to attack. Sometimes her attacks are little digs and sometimes they are ridiculous, like this one.

I noticed when Hannah and Conrad were outside talking, Conrad insisted on having it out, "No, answer me now!" Hannah tried to escape but he pushed and threatened the end of the relationship. It's stupid to have serious discussions when you and/or the other person are drunk. In that instance, Hannah was right. 

When she left the group right after dinner she should have kept on walking straight back to the ship. She could have drawn a nice bath in the master suite, used her Chanel pampering products, deep conditioned her hair, gotten a good night's sleep, and woken up the next morning ready to laugh at herself and get back to business. 

You know, like an adult.

Edited by lcarolynl
  • Love 7
22 hours ago, Reality police said:

There is a resemblance. But from the first time i saw him (when he had longer hair), he has reminded me of a young Mel Gibson.

IMG_1673.JPG

IMG_1674.JPG

Holy crap! That's Mel from his younger years?!! Well it's true you can't judge a book by its cover!! Nice cover Mel. But way too Cray Cray on the inside. Lol!

• Love 3
21 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She literally said she gave him packs in the interview posted in this thread. Here’s the quote: 

Because we are at seas, it’s not like you just go to the convenience shop. I would always just buy them in cartons. So I would just throw packs all the time on his bed because he smokes. So whenever I would buy a carton I’d just throw three or four packs.

And he says:

Interviewer: I asked her about your previous cigarette plan leading up to this point, that she would buy a carton and then just throw a few on your bunk?

Conrad: No. That has 100%, categorically, never happened.

Interviewer: Did you buy your own, did you share?

Conrad: Always bought my own. Always, always bought my own.

Hannah’s been shown to lie before and her saying “all the time” she’d throw several packs on his bed make me believe Conrad over her.

She comes across as the cheap one to me - if €50 is so little to her she should have no problem paying it back, like they apparently agreed she would when he asked if she wanted cigs too. I don’t understand why anyone would think Conrad should just be out the €50 because they’re banging on the boat. To me it’s not even a real relationship  and I doubt they’d have gone anywhere off the boat anyway. Hannah also just got the big tip (unearned, even) so she easily could’ve just paid it and stfu. She doesn’t care about him, imo.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

She literally said she gave him packs in the interview posted in this thread. Here’s the quote: 

I don’t read their interviews so was going by what was on the show and what was previously quoted on the thread. I just don’t believe Conrad because it was a random time to ask for the money and the way he did it. Also, categorical denying still seems off. In their fight at the end was just as ridiculous at Hannah who at least owned up to the fact she purposely made the M3 comment because to piss him off which of course doesn’t excuse it but at least the self awareness is there where Conrad kept insisting she was asking him to pay for everything which a carton of cigs don’t equal that. Both Hannah and Conrad were assholes.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Additionally, having to do new provisioning for a whole new group of guests every two days has to be a pain. It also makes the deck crew have to work harder. If you have a yacht for a week, you play on the slide one day, jet skis on the next, and try a new water toy everyday until you leave. Here, the guests have 48 - 72 hours to have all the fun they possibly can on a yacht.

I'm sure it's more work turning over the interior between guests than just freshening it up for the same guests -- i.e. making the bed vs all new bedding, wiping down the bathroom vs scrubbing etc.  So I think it is more work for almost everyone.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Additionally, having to do new provisioning for a whole new group of guests every two days has to be a pain. 

This is probably why the chef a few seasons back was serving the guests beef cheeks on every charter.   Although arguably you could just keep a stream of local fresh fish coming to the boat and serve that with minimal sauces etc and look the hero.

• Love 1

I'm curious as to how the crew gets away with smoking.  It's a personal choice, of course, but, I know that when you smoke, the smell gets into your clothes, your hair, your belongings and it lingers.  That would permeate the ship and how do guest tolerate that on a fancy smancy charter cruise?  I would imagine that the place smelling like smoke and then having your servers smelling like smoke, would be an issue.  

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm curious as to how the crew gets away with smoking.  It's a personal choice, of course, but, I know that when you smoke, the smell gets into your clothes, your hair, your belongings and it lingers.  That would permeate the ship and how do guest tolerate that on a fancy smancy charter cruise?  I would imagine that the place smelling like smoke and then having your servers smelling like smoke, would be an issue.  

I think that because they are somewhat crouched and hiding that the wind would take a lot of that smoke away. There are usually good breezes along the water. You are right that it does permeate their clothes and hair though. I’m thinking that the guests never see them actually smoke although Kenny and his bunch never seem to have a problem invading their spaces (going onto the kitchen or crew mess) so he might have seen them. I hope that they have lozenges. It can give people bad breath which is a turn off. Especially when they are serving food. 

• Love 3

I've never known anyone who smokes, that you can't smell it on their body, if you are within a few feet of them.  And, their luggage is also very smokey smelling.  A hotel room, that contains luggage of a smoker will cause the room to smell like smoke, even if they don't smoke in the room.  I know, because, I've had roommates and traveling companions who smoked, but, not inside.  They don't realize it, but, a non-smoker would pick up on it easily, imo.  AND, I'm shocked that the owner of these boats allow it, even on the outside. But, from what I've read, it's normally allowed outside.   I guess the guests aren't all that finicky. 

• Love 3