Type keyword(s) to search

S20.E14: Live Eviction #4. Head of Household #5

• Start Topic

If Kaitlyn is evicted, will she get a hint "hit" from Production about how to complete the challenge?

If Angie is evicted and fails the challenge, will she complain about how unfair it is for her to have to do this (six days after) HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY??

(Yes and yes, I'd guess.  But JMO.)

• Love 3

My husband only watches the show when he happens to be in the room, which he is now, and every time Kaitlyn whines he barks at the television to try to get her to stop talking.  It’s amusing the hell out of me.

I can see why Faysal would get irritated with her because those victim noises are draining.

• Love 16

An Angela sighting!! She speaks on the show! And Brett looks very fetching in his scarf. My mom used to wear a scarf like that over her curlers when she went to the grocery store.

And here's that fool Fessy and fake-crying Kaitlyn.

JC is saying it like that because Spanish is his first language, Rachel. Saying "j" for "y" is very common in different Spanish-speaking countries. Then there's Rockstar's fake accent when she's in the diary room.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, mojoween said:

My husband only watches the show when he happens to be in the room, which he is now, and every time Kaitlyn whines he barks at the television to try to get her to stop talking.  It’s amusing the hell out of me.

Dying. ? ? 

20 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Anyone notice Sam is dressed like the female empowerment ad lady? Lol

Yes. Rosie is rolling in her grave. But I must admit, she looks amazing - her makeup is flawless tonight. 

7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok I am really bothered by the way Sam routinely picks up JC like he's a little toddler. JC is a grown man. He is not anyone's plaything.

I think it's hilarious, but I'm a terrible person, so... 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Wow. Did not see JC voting against rock star. 

Wait....so JC voted to evict Rockstar? That means she's going. I wasn't paying attention.

2 minutes ago, Lamima said:

Wait....so JC voted to evict Rockstar? That means she's going. I wasn't paying attention.

Nope! Looks like he’s casting a wonky vote ha! 

Just now, dizzyd said:

Looks like Jc is the only one who didn't get the memo.

Oh I think he did. 

• Love 6

Rockstar isn't that old. And Julie shuts her down! Kaitlyn is now doing her Emmy award acceptance speech. Sam has her Rosie the Riveter look going.

JC voted to evict RockStar (!)

Bayleigh voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Haleigh voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Faysal voted to evict Kaitlyn. (ha ha ha - votes out his best friend!)

Brett voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Tyler voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Angela voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Kaycee voted to evict Kaitlyn. (I don't think Kaycee's  so sad about it.)

Rachel voted to evict Kaitlyn.

Scottie voted to evict Kaitlyn.

More fake crying from Kaitlyn.

• Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Oh I think he did. 

You mean, he's actually a genius mastermind, got the rest of the house to evict Kaitlyn like he wanted, just kept his hands clean?

10 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

JC did a hinky vote to set up Tyler I think.

I don't see how this sets up Tyler, he just voted with the majority.

This puzzle is too easy, but her spirit guides let her down ? 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 4

Well, let's see what this competition is. Kaitlyn and her mini-me.

Only 2.5 minutes to complete the puzzle of herself. I'd like to see all the other puzzles - there's probably one for each house guest.

It doesn't look too difficult. Hopefully the seconds are flying by! This is like watching a Survivor puzzle challenge.

Gosh, is she tanking it? I've got my computer clock going. She lost! And no hugs, she was out of there fast!

It will be weird - but a relief - not to see or hear her anymore.

I wonder if she lost on purpose. The puzzle really wasn't that hard.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I wonder if she lost on purpose. The puzzle really wasn't that hard.

Doubt it. I think she was 100% shocked by the near-unanimous vote, and the shock ate her brain. 

• Love 10

Heeee! Sammi Sweetheart sure lives up to her credo. "I'm gonna stomp a mudhole in that bitch's chest! Oops, did I say that?" Aw, that's some female empowerment for ya!

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Rockstar during her eviction speech, but a Sweet Dee character from IASIP. And was that a pink penis necklace she had on or just a phallic crystal?

Loved the bonus life comp. I think Kaitlyn could have had it if she didn't stop to crumble and cry for attention. Guess that strategy has worked so well in her life so far that she assumed some magical elves would jump through the door to help her.

Gotta give her props, though, for sticking to her "greater good" spiel, even after being evicted. I'm gonna (somewhat) miss that little nutbag!

• Love 20

Thoughts running through my head as I watched the challenge (in order):

Well, this doesn't seem like a hard challenge....

I may have spoken too soon....

Is it blank on one side and she's building from that side?....

Wait?  What? Why is she building it on the flooooor?!?!?......

why is she just standing there?!?......

Push the freaking pieces together!!!!!!......

She's an idiot.

Guaranteed that they weren't expecting anyone to fail this challenge. Guess they underestimated Kaitlyn's ability to flake out.

• Love 21

During Kaitlyn's puzzle comp.

Me, at 1:30 remaining: "No, no! You dumbass! Flip that piece!
Me, at 34 seconds remaining: "No, no! You dumbass! Don't sit down and lose your shit!"
Me, at two seconds remaining: "Ugh, you suck."

IT WAS SO SIMPLE. We always lose the batshit crazy ones too early. Kaitlyn, I'll never forget you and your "hits" and your intuition named Tyler in week 2, your fantastic backdoor of Swaggy, and the constant whining and crying. You were just too good for us. Have fun explaining all of this to your (ex) boyfriend!

• Love 21
(edited)

I think Kaitlyn just got freaked that the puzzle didn’t seem to stand on its own on the stand. Then she took too long putting it together on the floor. I’m gonna miss the crazy now. There’s no one near her crazy left in the house. Kinda boring.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 5

Damn, I unexpectedly found myself really rooting for Kaitlyn to get back in. And that puzzle was so easy! Nerves definitely got the best of her. If only she hadn't had that mini-breakdown towards the end, she probably would have made it. I mourn the drama that could have been if she had returned to the game.

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Anyone notice Sam is dressed like the female empowerment ad lady? Lol

Yeah, she’s done it before.  I think it’s cute.

JULIE: “Kaitlyn, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house unless you can complete this challenge.”

KAITLYN:  “Namaste.”

CHALLENGE:  “No, you’re not gonna ‘ste.”

5FC99A8E-35EA-499E-9E5A-472EFF7B5C52.jpeg

2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Bye Kaitlyn. Why is Sam dressed like Lucille Ball?

Rosie The Riveter

D5EADAF9-4FD1-4F4A-9219-90D1BDF2C5B3.jpeg

• Love 13