Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, AnnA said:

That's not true.   Fish doesn't have to smell fishy.  It depends on what kind of fish it was and how much of it was in the soup.   Google it.   You'll see that really fresh fish shouldn't smell.  It should have a slight odor of salt water or cucumbers.  

ETA:   We have lots of fishermen here on Long Island.   More than a few times I've been told that if I go to a restaurant and smell fish I shouldn't order it because it's not fresh.

Landlocked prairie person here and I appreciate the tip!

• Love 1

Is he counting her several one line texts in the same conversation as "so many texts"? vs his senior citizen style of texting whole paragraphs? ( I am also a senior style texter, which exasperates my teen son).

I didn't see anything there that I thought was particularly embarrassing for Beth. I saw a post written by someone who seems to not like bethenny and a dude who is trying to save face, (given what beth said about him), after he said on tv, which we all heard, that he only came to the event to see Bethenny. Now he seems to suggest otherwise. So, if he was lying about just coming to see Beth, then he was gaming, which makes her interpretation the correct one. I to the M O (Beth is not the only one who can use out dated expressions in a desperate attempt to appear cool ;)

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Is he counting her several one line texts in the same conversation as "so many texts"? vs his senior citizen style of texting whole paragraphs? ( I am also a senior style texter, which exasperates my teen son).

I didn't see anything there that I thought was particularly embarrassing for Beth. I saw a post written by someone who seems to not like bethenny and a dude who is trying to save face, (given what beth said about him), after he said on tv, which we all heard, that he only came to the event to see Bethenny. Now he seems to suggest otherwise. So, if he was lying about just coming to see Beth, then he was gaming, which makes her interpretation the correct one. I to the M O (Beth is not the only one who can use out dated expressions in a desperate attempt to appear cool ;)

Bethenny claimed she didn't want to date him, that she wasn't interested in him at all, that he hounded her, that he contacted her and none of that was true according to the texts he showed. So, Yes, if those were all the texts between them after the speed dating event, then Bethenny was lying and should be embarrassed. And, it explains why she was so mad at Carole, she wanted him for herself and was jealous that he went out with Carole first.

• Love 14
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

didn't see anything there that I thought was particularly embarrassing for Beth. I

I don’t think it is embarrassing for her but it does contradict her saying she wasn’t ever interested in him, she seemed to eager to meet up for someone who she had no interest in, she only bowed out once he said he had a great dinner with Carole. Also, I think it’s weird that she tried to take credit in her blog for setting that up which given her response to their date doesn’t seem to be true. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

I tend to agree. I also don’t find much that contradicts what I thought was Bethany’s take. Now granted, I am not by nature a very literal black/white person so I think I likely have a tendency to remember more what I thought someone was trying to communicate then thier actual words (if I was a very literal person I could see Bethany driving me up the wall since self deprecating hyperbole is her native tongue). It seemed like he texted her and she was sort of into the idea until she found out he was also texting other cast members and then bowed out. That seemed like what she said? I thought? I could be wrong. As I said, I’m not one to remember exact wording very often.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

I tend to agree. I also don’t find much that contradicts what I thought was Bethany’s take. Now granted, I am not by nature a very literal black/white person so I think I likely have a tendency to remember more what I thought someone was trying to communicate then thier actual words (if I was a very literal person I could see Bethany driving me up the wall since self deprecating hyperbole is her native tongue). It seemed like he texted her and she was sort of into the idea until she found out he was also texting other cast members and then bowed out. That seemed like what she said? I thought? I could be wrong. As I said, I’m not one to remember exact wording very often.

Bethenny claimed she had zero interest in him, that she didn't want to go out with him but she is the one asking to meet up with him, not the other way around. So, Bethenny lied IMO. 

• Love 9
(edited)
19 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Landlocked prairie person here and I appreciate the tip!

You're welcome!   People are usually surprised to learn that.  

I don't think that rule applies to every kind of fish so I always tell people to google it.   

ETA:   Speaking of fish........Jaws is on the Discovery channel now to kick off Shark Week.   We had two (2) shark bite incidents here on Long Island this week.  Minor injuries and both teenagers are OK.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny claimed she had zero interest in him, that she didn't want to go out with him but she is the one asking to meet up with him, not the other way around. So, Bethenny lied IMO. 

Oh. See I thought she was saying he was more into the idea then she was (probably an exaggeration), but she was considering it until she found out he went out with Ramona or something and then she bowed out. 

As I said, I’m not one to Zapruter this stuff so I could be wrong. That’s what I remember thinking.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, FozzyBear said:

Oh. See I thought she was saying he was more into the idea then she was (probably an exaggeration), but she was considering it until she found out he went out with Ramona or something and then she bowed out. 

As I said, I’m not one to Zapruter this stuff so I could be wrong. That’s what I remember thinking.

No, she said that she had zero interest in him from the get go. Also, she claims she is the one that set him/Carole up on their date in her blog, he clearly said that is a lie, that the matchmaker set them up the night of the SD event. Bethenny also claimed that they had lunch with him in Miami (a date) to Luann/Sonja in the car on the way to the hotel but then told Carole she never went out with him and never wanted to go out with him and was not friends with him. He claims that most of the emails she read in that car were from when they met in Miami thru an online dating app and not from after the SD event. If you read the emails he shared in that article, she was the one that pushed for them to go out on a lunch date (because she had Bryn 1 night), not him. LOL 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Jel said:

And the other point is that it is so easy to fake these texts.  Someone pointed out an app that does it and the teen at the table demonstrated how to fake in 60 seconds, no app required.  Please don’t tell Judge Judy.

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

And the other point is that it is so easy to fake these texts.  Someone pointed out an app that does it and the teen at the table demonstrated how to fake in 60 seconds, no app required.  Please don’t tell Judge Judy.

I guess we will find out at the reunion because it’s implied that the texts are brought by Carole. Seems like a lot of effort to go that extent to do something that isn’t at all damaging to Bethenny.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4

t really wasn't that big a deal, just another reason for some attention seeking histrionics to draw attention away from others. 

This was a Bravo trip, not like us going on vacation.  Do you not think they (the hosts) have preference sheets about the guests?  Ramona doesn't eat butter which is why she looks so fantastic and Betheny doesn't eat fish?  It really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.  B got fish (onions) served t her.

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Jel said:

This whole Red Scarf guy thing is ridiculous.    IMO he's looking to cash in and become a Bravolebrity.   I heard what he said to Berhenny during the speed dating.     If she wanted him, she could have had him.  Carole is acting like she's in junior high school. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

This whole Red Scarf guy thing is ridiculous.    IMO he's looking to cash in and become a Bravolebrity.   I heard what he said to Berhenny during the speed dating.     If she wanted him, she could have had him.  Carole is acting like she's in junior high school. 

But she did want him according to the texts he shared, she asked him out, not the other way around. It wasn't until he told her he was going out or did go out with Carole that she stopped trying to meet up with him. So, her trying to claim she had no interest in him wasn't true at all, she was interested in him. Oh and according to him, they met via an online dating app. and the texts she shared with Luann/Sonja in the SUV were from when they met/went out in Miami, not from when they saw each other at the speed dating event. Is he telling the truth or is Bethenny telling the truth? Well, we don't know this guy so saying he is a liar is a big assumption based only on what Bethenny tried to sell us and we know that Bethenny exaggerates things big time. But it is possible that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But she did want him 

That's not what I saw at speed dating.    I heard him say he was there to see her.

i don't know where all this other stuff is coming from.    I didn't see or hear any if it during the episode. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

don't know where all this other stuff is coming from.    I didn't see or hear any if it during the episode. 

There is an article with an interview with red scarf and the texts between the two on the previous page.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But she did want him according to the texts he shared, she asked him out, not the other way around. It wasn't until he told her he was going out or did go out with Carole that she stopped trying to meet up with him. So, her trying to claim she had no interest in him wasn't true at all, she was interested in him. Oh and according to him, they met via an online dating app. and the texts she shared with Luann/Sonja in the SUV were from when they met/went out in Miami, not from when they saw each other at the speed dating event. Is he telling the truth or is Bethenny telling the truth? Well, we don't know this guy so saying he is a liar is a big assumption based only on what Bethenny tried to sell us and we know that Bethenny exaggerates things big time. But it is possible that the truth lies somewhere in the middle. 

I don't think the texts = she wanted him. Beyond wanting to get to know him, until she found out Carole and he were being set up. Seemed she was wishy-washy on him. Certainly didn't hurt to give him a chance but I didn't get the sense she wanted him. The truth regarding the texts and when they were sent definitely lies somewhere btwn her story and his. If the ones she was mentioning in the car where indeed from some dating site before the speed dating thing, perhaps the lovely editors of the show cut that out to make us presume she meant they just happened. But much like others previously mentioned, I don't remember the episode verbatim to prove this fact (or to demonstrate she didn't mention with absolute certainty that they happened right after the speed dating). Ultimately - meh. Snooze level. I though Carole was more smug than necessary and if Bethenny is saying she didn't like the guy I can see why the Red Baron is siding with Carole, since Carole isn't saying much about him, and him making it seem as tho Bethenny "wanted him" more than he "wanted her" - yep. Truth lies in between.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

There is an article with an interview with red scarf and the texts between the two on the previous page.

Thank you.  I just read it and I'm still not seeing what was described above. 

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I don't think the texts = she wanted him. Beyond wanting to get to know him, until she found out Carole and he were being set up. Seemed she was wishy-washy on him. Certainly didn't hurt to give him a chance but I didn't get the sense she wanted him. The truth regarding the texts and when they were sent definitely lies somewhere btwn her story and his. If the ones she was mentioning in the car where indeed from some dating site before the speed dating thing, perhaps the lovely editors of the show cut that out to make us presume she meant they just happened. But much like others previously mentioned, I don't remember the episode verbatim to prove this fact (or to demonstrate she didn't mention with absolute certainty that they happened right after the speed dating). Ultimately - meh. Snooze level. I though Carole was more smug than necessary and if Bethenny is saying she didn't like the guy I can see why the Red Baron is siding with Carole, since Carole isn't saying much about him, and him making it seem as tho Bethenny "wanted him" more than he "wanted her" - yep. Truth lies in between.

This!

2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I sort of think that Red Scarf should be a non-f*cking-factor. (™Evelyn Lozada/Basketball Wives).

He's already had 16 minutes, some of that being gifted from this forum, lol.

This too!

It's a whole lot of nothing burger by the post menopausal wannabe adolescent Carole.

Full stop!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I sort of think that Red Scarf should be a non-f*cking-factor. (™Evelyn Lozada/Basketball Wives).

yasss... I agree... even tho I contributed to giving him more focus than he deserves, LOL :) 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny is a trained chef and she/they were in a city by the sea that is know for it's seafood, at the very least, she knew enough to ask the staff if there was fish in anything before she ate it. IMO, this was nothing more than an a grab at extra camera/sympathy time. And since neither of us will agree, we will once again have to agree to disagree. (but I respect that you go to bat for her even though we do disagree)

Fish IS a common ingredient in sea side towns/cities though and Bethenny, as a trained chef, knows to ask before tasting.

I honestly don't think Ramona remembered that Bethenny is allergic to fish at that moment (THs are filmed days/weeks/months after each scene/event/trip is filmed), the woman lives in her own little world filled with Ramonaism's that make sense to her (no one else, just her). LOL

Is anyone else picturing Kelly Bensimon reading this discussion and screaming "She's a cook, not a chef!" or is it just me?

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny claimed she didn't want to date him, that she wasn't interested in him at all, that he hounded her, that he contacted her and none of that was true according to the texts he showed. So, Yes, if those were all the texts between them after the speed dating event, then Bethenny was lying and should be embarrassed. And, it explains why she was so mad at Carole, she wanted him for herself and was jealous that he went out with Carole first.

Y'all are putting way more thought into this than I did. I just figured that "having lunch in Miami" was code for "doing the horizontal mambo". I thought that she was pissed because she had nailed him a few times and then he went out with Carole instead of her.

I'll say again that I can't blame Ramona for not remembering B's allergy. She is immensely self-absorbed. Even so, I'll admit that I offered  peanut butter cookies to one of my best friends, having completely forgotten his severe peanut allergy. Said allergy was something I had known about for over a decade.

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, AnnA said:

It's a whole lot of nothing burger by the post menopausal wannabe adolescent Carole.

Bethenny spent a fair amount of on-camera time about him in the car from the airport too.  They all should just shutty about him.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bethenny spent a fair amount of on-camera time about him in the car from the airport too.  They all should just shutty about him.

Agreed!    I'm team Bethenny but have no problem saying she's far from perfect.    

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

From what she told Luann/Sonja in the SUV, they had already had lunch in Miami after they hooked up via some online dating site and that they texted each other for a few days. She then reads some texts she claims he sent her after the SD event and he says they were from the Miami online dating hookup.  Then at the dinner when Carole told them she went on a date with him after the SD event, Bethenny's story changed if his texts are true/real.  We now have his "side" of this and it differs from Bethenny's. According to the texts in that article, she was the one that asked him to lunch, that kept trying to pick a day/time that he was available for lunch, not him after the SD event. IMO, that reads as her being interested in him and she was interested in more than a friendship, I don't know about you, but I don't keep trying to meet up with someone I claim to have "no interest in" like Bethenny did. For me, this showed me that Bethenny is jealous of Carole and anyone that has a relationship with her.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Bethenny brought him up in the SUV, Luann brought up the SD event/guys, the other were asking Carole about the guy after she told them she went out on 1 date with him, Bethenny then blew a gasket about the guy when she learned Carole went out with him and then Bethenny went on and on attacking him at the table like a jealous tween. I'm not sure if it's because she was jealous that they guy wanted to go out with Carole or that Carole went out with a guy but didn't get Bethenny's approval first. LOL

• Love 8
(edited)
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

the other were asking Carole about the guy after she told them she went out on 1 date with him, Bethenny then blew a gasket about the guy

IMO She didn't "blow a gasket."   If she had, our ears would still be ringing.  My gasket gauge might be higher than yours.   In my family everyone talks at the same time so if you want to be heard, you have to be really loud.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
(edited)
35 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Yeah, sorry, Beth is clearly lying about red scarf guy and his pursuit of 'her'.  Here's the link again if someone missed it:

https://shirasgotthescoop.com/2018/07/21/rhony-the-guy-with-the-red-scarf-sets-the-record-straight/

This is what Beth does.  She's telling half the story.  Thanks red scarf man for clarifying.

I read it and still see it as a giant nothing burger which may or may not be true.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, AnnA said:

IMO She didn't "blow a gasket."   If she had, our ears would still be ringing.  My gasket gauge might be higher than yours.   In my family everyone talks at the same time so if you want to be heard, you have to be really loud.  

It was how she spoke, the tone, not the volume. She was really upset and it didn't make any sense after hearing what she told Luann/Sonja in the SUV. Why would she be upset, to the point of age shaming and mocking Carole, over a guy she didn't give a dam about unless she really did care? For all of Bethenny's claims/bragging about being honest, she really isn't IMO.  But as always, we see things differently and that's Ok, and agree to disagree. LOL

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Like I said earlier in the week... RedScarfGuy wants to be on tv. 

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It was how she spoke, the tone, not the volume. She was really upset and it didn't make any sense after hearing what she told Luann/Sonja in the SUV. Why would she be upset, to the point of age shaming and mocking Carole, over a guy she didn't give a dam about unless she really did care? For all of Bethenny's claims/bragging about being honest, she really isn't IMO.  But as always, we see things differently and that's Ok, and agree to disagree. LOL

Yes we see things differently.   It's your opinion that she blew a gasket and went on and on.    I don't think either one of those things happened in that discussion.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

Like I said earlier in the week... RedScarfGuy wants to be on tv. 

Well, according to him, there was a reality TV show he was going to be part of but it never made it to air. He also said that he is good friends of the woman (Carole's "friend") who arranges/runs these speed dating match  making events and he did it for her to help promote her business. He also said, that he will never be on the RHW show again. So, time will tell. LOL

• Love 5
5 hours ago, AnnA said:

Yes Bethenny should have asked questions about the ingredients in the dinner.   That was a mistake.

I don't think anyone has mentioned how odd it is that the chef/cook/kitchen staff/servers/whoever would serve a meal to these women without telling them what it was.  I think that's extremely unusual, unprofessional and another strike against the resort.   

Ramona had to identify the "chicken" in the wraps which could have been pigeon for all we know.    

All that food they were serving did not look appetizing to me.   I would have not eaten that fish soup first of all.  And who knows what was in the other dishes.  They didn’t even say .. did they?  I like to know what I’m eating, not surprised. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Yes we see things differently.   It's your opinion that she blew a gasket and went on and on.    I don't consider either one of those things happened in that discussion.  

Yes, It is my opinion, I thought I was clear in that, sorry if I wasn't but I believe her tone of voice conveyed anger at/with Carole going out on a date with a guy she claims she has no interest in. LOL So, again, I agree to disagree and will bow out of this conversation with you now. Have a great night!

Just now, Gem 10 said:

All that food they were serving did not look appetizing to me.   I would have not eaten that fish soup first of all.  And who knows what was in the other dishes.  They didn’t even say .. did they?  I like to know what I’m eating, not surprised. 

We may have missed hearing what the dishes were because they edited it out for dramatic reasons with Bethenny having a reaction to the soup. Production is sneaky like that! LOL

• Love 2
Just now, Gem 10 said:

Bethenny has a food allergy so she should always ask about the ingredients.  

However,  no one should ever serve food without telling the guests what it is.   

(edited)
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

However,  no one should ever serve food without telling the guests what it is.   

When in doubt, ask “ where’s the nearest McDonalds” por favor senorita.     Just watched the Menendez Brothers and am now wide awake with fear.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

I thought that the food looked delicious. But then I love anything exotic, spicy, different.

I got hungry whenever they showed the food scenes!

If someone likes to know what they are eating, they ask.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, according to him, there was a reality TV show he was going to be part of but it never made it to air. He also said that he is good friends of the woman (Carole's "friend") who arranges/runs these speed dating match  making events and he did it for her to help promote her business. He also said, that he will never be on the RHW show again. So, time will tell. LOL

Actions speak louder than words... showing up at the speed dating and stirring the pot by:

1. Spending all that time with Ramona while the cameras were rolling even though he says he has zero interest. 

2. Describing Ramona abandoning her Uber... he has to know that will get discussed on the show- because he does know the landscape. 

3. Claiming he hasn’t watched the show until this year. I bet he binged at least a few old seasons- his actions show that he’s “in the know”

4. Telling two stories about why he was at speed dating in the first place. 

5. Giving an interview to a gossip columnist while saying he plans to stear clear of all the drama/gossip 

I think he has other motives. 

I’m not going to get involved in a Carole-Bethenny convo, because the  whole Carole/ B issue isn’t important enough to go there.  I like both C and B for different reasons, but the divide between them is causing a divide between fans. I don’t want to give them that power. So, I’m choosing to stay out of it. Does this make sense? 

• Love 12
(edited)
32 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Agreed. 

Anyone with an allergy should always ask. It could be life saving. You never know when a minor allergy may turn more critical and should be prepared with an Epipen and information (like a medic alert bracelet for example) just in case.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, AnnA said:

You're welcome!   People are usually surprised to learn that.  

I don't think that rule applies to every kind of fish so I always tell people to google it.   

ETA:   Speaking of fish........Jaws is on the Discovery channel now to kick off Shark Week.   We had two (2) shark bite incidents here on Long Island this week.  Minor injuries and both teenagers are OK.

Yes, and those sharks were so close to land.  I don’t understand how grownups and kids are still going in the water.  Crazy!

5 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Actions speak louder than words... showing up at the speed dating and stirring the pot by:

1. Spending all that time with Ramona while the cameras were rolling even though he says he has zero interest. 

2. Describing Ramona abandoning her Uber... he has to know that will get discussed on the show- because he does know the landscape. 

3. Claiming he hasn’t watched the show until this year. I bet he binged at least a few old seasons- his actions show that he’s “in the know”

5. Giving an interview to a gossip columnist while saying he plans to stear clear of all the drama/gossip 

I’m not going to get involved in a Carole-Bethenny convo, because the  whole Carole/ B issue isn’t important enough to go there.  I like both C and B for different reasons, but the divide between them is causing a divide between fans. I don’t want to give them that power. So, I’m choosing to stay out of it. Does this make sense? 

YES.  Smart.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Actually, spending time talking to each woman/guy is what they are supposed to do at a speed dating event. The organizer then signals they are to rotate to the next woman (in this instance) to meet her.

He had no idea that Bethenny would repeat that conversation on camera because he made it off camera. He isn't some reality TV veteran like Slade was/is. LOL

I'm sure he watched when he was told he would be a part of it but that doesn't mean he knew he walked into the lions den either. I'm not sure most guys understand how these shows work. LOL

He gave an explanation of why he did this event because people were asking about it on his SM. 

He has every right to defend himself, it's not like production tries to portray outsiders as they really are. Apparently he was nice enough for Bethenny that she went out with him in Miami months before this event. LOL

I think he did a friend a favor and now regrets doing it. Nothing more.

I get what you are saying about Bethenny/Carole and if you don't want to take a side, you don't have to! 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Beth really has a way of bringing out the mean girl in everyone. When she says, “Look at Carole’s outfit,” Sonja says, “Who dresses like that in Colombia, by the way?”

That was my first reaction. I actually liked the outfit, even the earring, just not in Columbia or at the dinner. The choice was bizarre and attention seeking.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 5

Well, I don't think that every dish has to be described when it's served family style.  And that's what it was.  If you are concerned about certain ingredients then you ask.  It's not as if it was a sit down meal.  People arrived at different times.

Part of what annoyed me with the Beth/Carole/Red Scarf Guy was Beth's TH about how Carole was in high school pissing and going to the prom.  It was, once again, about a contest with Beth.  Yeah, well, he wanted me in Miami.  We're not friends.  Well, if so, why do you care.  No Carole, we're not friends.  If you don't care, why are you making it a big deal.  Like Carole said, it's not that deep.  Oh, we're 28 now according to Beth?  No wonder that this woman doesn't have many friends.  Add to that she doesn't understand why Carole is distancing herself from Beth?  If you're friends, you shut up.  Beth can't do that.  She's got to be the winner.  She brings other people to the immature place where she's at.

• Love 13
(edited)

Bethenny's reading of the texts don't really match the actual transcript.  Why did she feel the need to bring up the subject in the car and read the texts to begin with? It must have meant something to her, even though she tried to pretend otherwise.

On the other hand, Carole did make a big discussion over the 3 hour date. Obviously this guy was a bone of contention between the two. 

In my opinion, the guy was really not very interesting, seemed like a player.

The only weird thing was Bethenny's comment on giving him a blow job.  That was strange, not funny and very inappropriate given recent events in the press. Apparently Dennis is out. Once again. For now.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9

Did I miss something? Why was it Ramona's responsibility to ensure Bethenney's menu, or even Tinsley's that planned the trip?

Beth wanted her butt shot on the floor of the bathroom, imo. "Stars" and crews were so concerned. Not.

• Love 9