Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Spoilers, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

My guess is it will be re-listed at a lower price in a few days - probably in time for the weekend.

Meri's house indeed backs up to the busy road (Alexander Rd), you can see it in the flyover camera sots -- but it's not a major thoroughfare I don't think. Those more familiar with the neighborhood please correct me if I'm wrong. I would think Alexander is less busy than Cheyenne and Lake Mead, two of the other thoroughfares in the area.

You're right about the roads.  Alexander is a residential street and fairly quiet.  Cheyenne and lake mead are both main drags and really busy streets.

• Useful 4
13 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Everyone but Robyn and her kids should have remained in Las Vegas until their homes sold.  Kody could have split his time between the two cities.  It could be another year or more before they all sell.

Mona really screwed them over with her prediction of a fast sale.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, SongbirdHollow said:

Nancy = quack therapist

Mona = quack realtor

What is with these people and their quacky choices?  Oh right, they get a TLC check, so no effort is required of them.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Nancy = quack therapist

Mona = quack realtor

What is with these people and their quacky choices?  Oh right, they get a TLC check, so no effort is required of them.  

Let's not forget the quack who hung some pvc pipes on the scoliosis girl

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, SongbirdHollow said:

At the correct price they might have sold before school started.  I told a realtor friend and showed him the houses.  He said they shouldn't have gone more than $75,000 over the original price.  And that amount would be pushing it.    They were hoping for enough to pay off the land and down payment on the new homes.  My guess is he didn't even find out how much utilities would cost to install.  That can be a budget breaker.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I remember in the earlier seasons everyone had cold sores all the time. Kody, all the wives, all the kids. Obviously the adults spread it to all the kids,  and kids probably also shared food/drinks and passed it back and forth or caused new flare-ups, but just with the adults in mind...

I don't think I've seen any cold sores in the last 2 seasons so I naturally wonder if that means the adults have all stopped being intimate (since they're so against medications, right?)

Just a random thought... 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, lilsadone said:

I remember in the earlier seasons everyone had cold sores all the time. Kody, all the wives, all the kids. Obviously the adults spread it to all the kids,  and kids probably also shared food/drinks and passed it back and forth or caused new flare-ups, but just with the adults in mind...

I don't think I've seen any cold sores in the last 2 seasons so I naturally wonder if that means the adults have all stopped being intimate (since they're so against medications, right?)

Just a random thought... 

Ya unfortunately they're still playing musical chairs with the cold sores.... 

Just last week Janelle made a post sporting a large angry one on her lip and someone else had one as well (don't recall who it was)

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Ya unfortunately they're still playing musical chairs with the cold sores.... 

Just last week Janelle made a post sporting a large angry one on her lip and someone else had one as well (don't recall who it was)

I have a friend who said that fever blisters/cold sores are the same thing and it is Herpes Simplex Virus -1, and once you have it, it never goes away.  Outbreaks can be caused by spreading from one person to another.  But also recur due to viral infection or fever,  hormonal changes, stress, fatigue, exposure to sunlight and wind or changes in the immune system.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I have a friend who said that fever blisters/cold sores are the same thing and it is Herpes Simplex Virus -1, and once you have it, it never goes away.  Outbreaks can be caused by spreading from one person to another.  But also recur due to viral infection or fever,  hormonal changes, stress, fatigue, exposure to sunlight and wind or changes in the immune system.  

Yes..unfortunately I get them too.  My trigger is sun.  If I've been in the sun to long, I get one.  Last time I went to Dermatologist, she told me that there is a shot you can get that will help you to not get them as often or as severe..Fortunately, I only get one about once a year.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

Yup, that's true. 

But in their earlier seaons they all (like literally every one of them) had flareups non-stop. I took that as a sign of a very affectionate family, and regarding the adults - took it as a sign of them being affectionate with each other too!

But I also know that there are medications that can help to reduce the number of flareups you get (which would make sense to take if someone gets an unusually high amount of flareups) but I believe the Browns are anti-meds. 

Maybe it was simply the stress of filming for the first few seasons 🤷‍♀️

I just randomly thought about it recently so posted here 😊

ETA:

I think my original post was clear, but in case anyone is wondering - I didn't consider it something to shame them about, just something I noticed originally that I hadn't seen in their recent episodes. 🙂

Edited by lilsadone
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, lilsadone said:

Yup, that's true. 

But in their earlier seaons they all (like literally every one of them) had flareups non-stop. I took that as a sign of a very affectionate family, and regarding the adults - took it as a sign of them being affectionate with each other too!

But I also know that there are medications that can help to reduce the number of flareups you get (which would make sense to take if someone gets an unusually high amount of flareups) but I believe the Browns are anti-meds. 

Maybe it was simply the stress of filming for the first few seasons 🤷‍♀️

I just randomly thought about it recently so posted here 😊

ETA:

I think my original post was clear, but in case anyone is wondering - I didn't consider it something to shame them about, just something I noticed originally that I hadn't seen in their recent episodes. 🙂

I agree.  Maybe they now have the money to buy the medication regularly.  I only even noticed them on two wives.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Tuxcat said:

Did Janelle's sell?

Is it possible that the buyers at first made an offer on Christine's - then backed out - then made an offer on Janelle's?

I wonder if Christine has lowered her listing price.  Last time I checked, Meri and Janelle were at $574,900 and Christine was still standing at $599,900.  I was surprised that Meri's was lower than Christine's but after seeing the drone pictures, we can see that Meri's has no landscaping or shelter from the sun in her backyard and she also backs onto the road.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

I wonder if Christine has lowered her listing price.  Last time I checked, Meri and Janelle were at $574,900 and Christine was still standing at $599,900.  I was surprised that Meri's was lower than Christine's but after seeing the drone pictures, we can see that Meri's has no landscaping or shelter from the sun in her backyard and she also backs onto the road.

True. Meri really should have put some buffer back there. It looks awful and is the worst location of the 4.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Didn't Meri make a big stink about needing that lot because Mariah's bedroom couldn't possibly have an east-facing window? I seem to remember something about the morning sun in her window being a non-negotiable.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Saje81 said:

Didn't Meri make a big stink about needing that lot because Mariah's bedroom couldn't possibly have an east-facing window? I seem to remember something about the morning sun in her window being a non-negotiable.

There was so much trauma and drama over the move I don't recall that particular incident.

For someone who didn't want to be awakened by the morning sun, she sure considers herself "woke" now.

• LOL 12
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Janelle's house sold?  Wow.

I don't know about the amenities of any of the houses EXCEPT Meri's wet bar, but Janelles house sold before Meri's? I mean at least Meri's house seemed clean and had a lot less wear and tear.  I would think Meri's would have been the best preserved although they all had pretty cheap interiors imo

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

True. Meri really should have put some buffer back there. It looks awful and is the worst location of the 4.

I don't remember if it was on the show, but now I wonder how they decided which lot each wife got?  Was it up to Kootie, or did they draw straws, or??

1 hour ago, Saje81 said:

I don't remember that.  Haven't they ever heard of light-blocking window shades or curtains?  We have them in our bedroom.  We got them when we worked swing shift.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I don't remember that.  Haven't they ever heard of light-blocking window shades or curtains?

Common sense is not that common and is virtually nonexistent within the Brown Clan.  

I mean didn't anyone in the cuddle-sac notice that there was a mountain of smelly garbage in Janelle's yard when she failed to pay the fee?  It didn't occur to anyone to question that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well, since I never watch the "Promise the World, but Tell  Nothing" episodes, this was the last epi of the season for me.  I'll have to enjoy the snark on here until we hear if the Cootie house of cards built upon his prairie-plague foundation gets renewed again.  Thoughts as to how likely this will be renewed?

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Well, since I never watch the "Promise the World, but Tell  Nothing" episodes, this was the last epi of the season for me.  I'll have to enjoy the snark on here until we hear if the Cootie house of cards built upon his prairie-plague foundation gets renewed again.  Thoughts as to how likely this will be renewed?

I sure hope so, they can't leave us hanging in Flagstaff, living in rentals! I've got to see Kody's castle being built!

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Kohola3 said:

Common sense is not that common and is virtually nonexistent within the Brown Clan.  

I mean didn't anyone in the cuddle-sac notice that there was a mountain of smelly garbage in Janelle's yard when she failed to pay the fee?  It didn't occur to anyone to question that?

She probably dumped hers in Meri's trash can.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

Very likely since somewhere on here there is a link to an article that stated production is renting a warehouse offsite in Flagstaff for filming.  This was about the time the news broke here about them moving Flagstaff and we were all shocked.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I wonder if they are storing Janelle's furniture in the warehouse?  With their joory business, two LulaRag sellers and whatever Kootie is selling, a warehouse and small home rentals would have made a lot more sense than renting high-end homes.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, smarty2020 said:

Did Robyn’s house have a view of the lights on the Vegas Strip?  I thought I remembered Kody saying he wanted to see the city lights.  

There was a small balcony/deck off Robyn's master bedroom overlooking the LV strip.  I wouldn't consider garish neon to be a "view", but maybe it reminded Kody of the good old days when he had an actual job selling signs. 

Edited by Sandy W
spelling
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don't know about the amenities of any of the houses EXCEPT Meri's wet bar, but Janelles house sold before Meri's? I mean at least Meri's house seemed clean and had a lot less wear and tear.  I would like Meri's would have been the best preserved although they all had pretty cheap interiors imo

Didn’t Meri’s house also have an expanded master bedroom so Kody would have a special place to escape to when he wanted to get away from the chaos of the other homes?  Her home was supposed to be his refuge. Obviously, it was when they were getting along better.

4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I wonder if they are storing Janelle's furniture in the warehouse?  With their joory business, two LulaRag sellers and whatever Kootie is selling, a warehouse and small home rentals would have made a lot more sense than renting high-end homes.

I bet they have to film in a warehouse because the owners of the rental homes didn't want camera crews there -- filming can cause a lot of damage. And they probably wanted to spare their neighbors all the traffic that comes along with it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Teafortwo said:

And they probably wanted to spare their neighbors all the traffic that comes along with it.

HAHAHAHA.  Like they care.

Their "mission statement" seems to be "it's all about the Browns, screw the rest of the world".

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Kohola3 said:

HAHAHAHA.  Like they care.

Their "mission statement" seems to be "it's all about the Browns, screw the rest of the world".

I meant the owners of the rentals - not the Browns.  Agree with you there!

• Love 6

Robyn’s house sold.

Janelle’s is “ off market”. 

Christine’s has been on the market 287 days. 

Meri’s has been on the market 97 days.

Just thought I’d share. 💰💰💰

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 8
  • Love 7

I noticed on Zillow & Trulia that the values of homes in the area have dropped 1-2%, so they won't get the asking prices, and the long delays have probably eaten up any profit from the houses.  Whoever bought Robyn's house must be enjoying a peaceful cul-de-sac.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

I can't believe the moderator of the tell-all didn't address the elephant in the room about how long the LV houses have been on the market despite dramatic price reductions. I realize the tell-all episodes are taped as much as 2 months in advance of airing but at that time, Christine's house had been on the market for over 200 days.  

I have to wonder if Christine slipped Kody some of her meds before the taping because by this time, I am sure that Kody is consumed with fear and anxiety over this issue and yet, he appeared quite relaxed.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

I noticed on Zillow & Trulia that the values of homes in the area have dropped 1-2%, so they won't get the asking prices, and the long delays have probably eaten up any profit from the houses.  Whoever bought Robyn's house must be enjoying a peaceful cul-de-sac.

I imagined the remainder of the people left in the cul-de-sac having a giant party, the day the Brown Clowns left!  Celebrate, good times, come on!

Meri's wet bar doesn't get any respect, nor her clean freak barely-lived-in McMansion itself.  Kootie must be shitting bricks.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sandy W said:

I can't believe the moderator of the tell-all didn't address the elephant in the room about how long the LV houses have been on the market despite dramatic price reductions. I realize the tell-all episodes are taped as much as 2 months in advance of airing but at that time, Christine's house had been on the market for over 200 days.  

I have to wonder if Christine slipped Kody some of her meds before the taping because by this time, I am sure that Kody is consumed with fear and anxiety over this issue and yet, he appeared quite relaxed.  

He did!  Barely a shark stare, unlike the other tell-nothingks.  No wonder he let Christine sit next to him.  I cannot remember another tell-nothing where that happened.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Sandy W said:

And what was the hurry?

They weren't being driven out of LV with fake police sirens in the background.

I can't imagine the plague dirt property being such a hot commodity that it wouldn't still be there prairie dogs and all

So wtf? Why the panic to get their asses to Flagstaff?

Day-unnnn could have gone to school without uprooting the entire family and rushing to rentals plopped here there and everywhere.

If they just told the truth maybe they wouldn't look and sound like such idiots.

Ohhhhh wait.... Angels SingingK!  😇 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I imagined the remainder of the people left in the cul-de-sac having a giant party, the day the Brown Clowns left!  Celebrate, good times, come on!

Meri's wet bar doesn't get any respect, nor her clean freak barely-lived-in McMansion itself.  Kootie must be shitting bricks.

Omg lol... Celebrate, good times, come on!

We went to a wedding in the early 80's and that was the grooms favorite song, he had the DJ play it over and over throughout the day and evening... By the end of the night people were literally groaning when it came on. 😂

• LOL 8
1 hour ago, Joan of Argh said:

If they just told the truth maybe they wouldn't look and sound like such idiots.

Not in the DNA.  Incapable of telling the truth.  Never gonna happen.

• LOL 7

I only started watching around the time Christine and Kody were building rock piles to renew their love. Lately I’ve started watching the early episodes and I’m up to where the LV houses are being built and everyone is freaking out because they “need” to be in by Christmas. They mention the importance of building memories for the kids. Meanwhile Logan has graduated HS and mentioned that he kinda didn’t care if his family was around or not. 

ANYWAY. I started this post to say that it’s kind of remarkable to see how different Kody was back then. Of course, he was still kind of Gaga about Robyn but overal, he seems so much less tense, even thought they’re trying to get houses built, etc. Big problem: Robyn’s credit. She’s having trouble getting creditors to settle her debts. Meri has some kind of credit hangup , too.

it’s the parallel drama to the current situation; everyone (except Meri, who is digging her privacy) hates being apart in rental homes and they’re all hot to get into the cul de sac. Kody keeps saying how he wishes they could be in one home again, as they were in Lehi. And they’re freaking out about money and oh my god what to do if My Sisterwife’s Closet doesn’t start making money.

So we know how things settled out in LV. But I didn’t realize how much the adults seemed to really be invested in living there. Janelle said she would be willing to work three jobs so they could keep the LV houses and never have to move again. The adults claim the cul de sac is thee perfect configuration. And as we know, most of the kids managed to come to terms with living there, some quite happily. Blah blah blah

So they’ve managed to upset what seemed to be working for most of the family and have created the EXACT  SAME PROBLEMS. I don’t dislike any of them, not even Kody although he frequently drives me nuts. But I just cannot understand what the hell they are doing. We could say it’s for ratings drama but it is in fact happening in their lives. WHY??

i should mention that I don’t think Robyn is any kind of evil mastermind and I don’t buy that all this upheaval happened because Dayton is off to college. I think Kody wanted to turn a profit and harvest a huge windfall, but had no idea what he was doing. Regardless of the impetus, why on earth are they repeating their ridiculous stressful history??? 

An aside: when the wives were griping about Meri getting a house as big as the others, were any of them planning to downsize when their nests were empty? Obviously not, based on the Flagstaff rentals. So I’m glad Meri didn’t settle for a cabin. 

• Love 14