Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

You guys...remember when we saw Nicole's original episode, and we thought she was one of the worst ones they had ever had on the show?  Then we were treated to James K., Steven Assanti, Lisa, and Schmeemee, or whatever her name is.  We were so naive back then!

That back porch bath is still epic for me.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

Hey y'all. How y'all doin?

Sorry I'm late. Work is hectic. My eating habit tonight is terrible. I ordered Chinese.  Enjoying these two train wrecks.

I hope it was fried rice ?

• Love 6

Oh good Lord, stop blaming Charlie for everything you moron! No he shouldn't be eating all of that, neither should your kids, but HAVE SOME SELF RESTRAINT!

My dad has issues with dairy (can't think of the term right now), but we have dairy in the house. He avoids it when his issues act up and drinks water and avoids cheese and pizza.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

You guys...remember when we saw Nicole's original episode, and we thought she was one of the worst ones they had ever had on the show?  Then we were treated to James K., Steven Assanti, Lisa, and Schmeemee, or whatever her name is.  We were so naive back then!

We were young. We were full of hope! 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Starting to think that Dr Now is making patients jump through hoops just for the sake of jumping through hoops (and drama). I think I’m out. (Except how can I miss Lupe next week and Sean in 2 weeks?)

Oh no you don't Miracle Maxie .............. You're one of us now, bwahahaha!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, mysticalflute said:

Oh good Lord, stop blaming Charlie for everything you moron! No he shouldn't be eating all of that, neither should your kids, but HAVE SOME SELF RESTRAINT!

My dad has issues with dairy (can't think of the term right now), but we have dairy in the house. He avoids it when his issues act up and drinks water and avoids cheese and pizza.

Lactose Intolerance. My SIL has that. 

• Love 1

Looking to say something positive.....looks like that’s her natural hair color as Nicole doesn’t have dark roots. That’s it. That’s all I got.

• Love 6

Love how quickly Nicole tries to throw Charley under the bus and how Dr. Now calls her on her shit. Yeah, he's a mouth breather, but I have to give him major props for hanging in there with that major drama cow queen.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Lactose Intolerance. My SIL has that. 

One of my friends has it, and cheese is her favorite food.  She just carries Lactaid tablets with her at all time and takes the appropriate amount for the amount of dairy she is planning to eat.

• Love 1

I've noticed that Dr now tells some patients they have to be in the 200's before he considers the skin removal.  But Ashley is so fixated on it that I guess Dr Now gave in or she would mentally fall completely apart without having it?  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

I've noticed that Dr now tells some patients they have to be in the 200's before he considers the skin removal.  But Ashley is so fixated on it that I guess Dr Now gave in or she would mentally fall completely apart without having it?  

He’s approved others at her weight too. I think it’s more a function of home much they’ve lost. So those who start out bigger, Ashley was over 700, her skin surgery at a higher weight. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Charlie is her rock... Which makes sense, because he's dumb as a rock. 

5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

A pet rock would be easier!

Description of a useless employee I saw in comments on a work-issues blog: a pet rock of an employee.

Can the Duggars please go away already?

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

Description of a useless employee I saw in comments on a work-issues blog: a pet rock of an employee.

Can the Duggars please go away already?

PLEASE!! I so agree with this. So sick of these people.

• Love 7

So in over two years Ashley’s husband hasn’t lost a pound. Kudos to her for doing as well as she has in what is obviously not a supportive environment.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

He’s approved others at her weight too. I think it’s more a function of home much they’ve lost. So those who start out bigger, Ashley was over 700, her skin surgery at a higher weight. 

I think they have multiple skin removal procedures - this is probably just the removal of what really interferes with movement.  If she keeps losing, she will have many more to come, as more and more fat gone leaves more and more skin hanging.

• Love 5
Just now, Wanda said:

So in over two years Ashley’s husband hasn’t lost a pound. Kudos to her for doing as well as she has in what is obviously not a supportive environment.

Didn't she say he is a truck driver?  He is probably not home enough to make it either supportive or tempting environment.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Except how can I miss Lupe next week and Sean in 2 weeks?)

WILL THIS SHOW EVER END?! Won't this be, like, the third Lupe-centric episode?? 

Also, I just got home from dinner. My eating habit was...A LOT. And I'm sorry I missed the Live Chat but I did record the show and, likely, after FF'ing all the commercials will have caught up by the time the live episode ends.