Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E19 Nicole & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Looked sort of like hot dogs buried in stringy, unmelted cheese. But I hope I’m wrong. 

It looked like hotel food. Those nasty evening manager reception things. Crap like mac and cheese, hot dogs, and sometimes SALAD!

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think the bride and groom were idiots for giving rings to a 4 year old known to eat things. 

My friend had a 2yo ring bearer but he didn't actually bear any rings. Not that they thought he'd eat them - he saw all the people and refused to go down the aisle, even with his older sister (the flower girl) trying to encourage him to come with her. They were prepared for such a possibility and the best man had the rings in his pocket.

It was adorable. 

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 4

Nicole's whole family is such a mess, I can't even feel sorry for the kids because at this point they have pretty much zero chance of growing up to be anything better than her and Charlie.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Nicole's whole family is such a mess, I can't even feel sorry for the kids because at this point they have pretty much zero chance of growing up to be anything better than her and Charlie.  

I feel sorry for the kids. They are obviously developmentally delayed. Nicole could put the children in preschool so they can get an enriched environment. God knows, they never will in that home.

• Love 15

Cue cute personal trainer. ;)

2 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Is it my imagination or is this episode fully fifty percent commercials?

Must be why they need that extra 15 minutes. (Or 4, apparently, tonight.)

2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why don’t these people own a table?

No tables, no dishes. For people whose entire lives revolve around food, you'd think they'd be of primary importance. 

Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Aw, come on! Even the trainer is boring!

Right? My heart leaped up when I heard that magical sentence "I decided to go to a personal trainer". Then we got Boring Bob. 

• Love 7
(edited)

So Nicole is only going to need one seat on the plane? Okay............. Guess that'll leave a whole one eighth of a seat for the poor soul seated next to her.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Effing Autocorrect!
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, peaceknit said:

Pancreatic cancer? That's a fast one.

I've been watching Ramsay for a minute - did the father die? You're right, pancreatic cancer is bad and fast. I had a coworker who had a relative with it. One day she was visiting him in the hospital and 3 weeks later he had passed on. Is she going for a funeral or a visit 'cause he's sick?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Damn I am super late but looking forward to hot mess Nicole

Strap yourself in sainte-chapelle 'cause Nicole is gonna be visiting dear old Dope Dad in da big house (jail) for *gulp* drugs! I know, shocker.

• Love 5