Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Arrest and Relaxation

• Start Topic

On 6/27/2018 at 10:33 PM, RedheadZombie said:

Thank you!  FFS, if this bitch tried telling me that something I or anyone did was lowest of the low . . . I'd have to tell her about herself.  She's skipping around doing yoga and acting the victim.  She's charged with four felonies, and she deserved them.  Be glad for your privilege, Lu, not everyone gets a slap on the wrist.  And everyone hugging and kissing her and praising her for surviving her ordeal - well, I find it sickening.   But I'm sure the thread will be filled with how Carole was awful this episode.  

I agree with you and I think the true reason the others hugged and kissed her while praising her 'survival' is because it could have been any one of them over the holidays. Let's not kid ourselves that Luann was the only one publicly intoxicated beyond acceptable. They're just grateful it wasn't them.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

If this is all scripted and none of it real at all then why dislike Dorinda? She is just following her own script.

Why should anyone like Bethenny if she is scripted and if she is not real or truthful? Or any of the housewives for the same reason? Bethenny Frankel playing Bethenny? Just like Dennis Shields playing Dennis the diaper wearing dude in "The Girlfriend Experience"?

I understand Dorinda being disliked because she is a " mean drunk", I would hope that others can understand my dislike of Bethenny because she is mean sober?

Just my opinion.

That is so true! Dorinda needs alcohol to let her anger fly but Bethenny takes pride in ripping the other HWs up for sport, she gets off on doing it. Bethenny doesn't need booze to fuel her meanness, it's just her nature......IMO of course. LOL

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That is so true! Dorinda needs alcohol to let her anger fly but Bethenny takes pride in ripping the other HWs up for sport, she gets off on doing it. Bethenny doesn't need booze to fuel her meanness, it's just her nature......IMO of course. LOL

IMO, Bethenny is an asshole. IMO.

• Love 9
43 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

How on earth did I miss that earring??

You were in downward dog? ; )

26 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Thanks!  

giphy.gif

That penguin is adorable (plus all that ice! In this bastard of a heatwave!)

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/28/2018 at 9:32 PM, KnoxForPres said:

I buy that Tinsley would try on dresses for sport.  In Tinsley’s pseudo princess charmed life I get it. Even single I could buy it.  And really Bethenny- why do you care?  You know what I find stranger?  Filming Cookie as the sweet dog was dying. I find that a thousand times more fucked up. If we are just in a game of “that is not normal” I give Tins the win all day. 

This. Filming the dying dog is next level compared to trying on wedding dresses. 

On 6/29/2018 at 7:34 AM, rehoboth said:

Maybe Amsale is trying to discourage people who waste their time.  Wedding dresses take a long time to unpack, try on and re-pack (compared to regular clothes shopping).  She is wasting the time of a sales associate who probably works on commission and who would much rather spend her time on a potential customer rather than a middle-aged woman playing dress up with her mommy.  And then the kicker is Tinsley saying she would have a dress made rather than purchase one from a shop like that.  The total disregard for the store and the sales associate(s) is what got me.

How many times has Amsale been mentioned in this thread and on the show? Whatever they paid Tinsley was well worth the PR.

I maintain that Scott knew in advance and it was a paid endorsement.  The fact that Amsale did Bethenny's wedding dress way back and Bethenny didn't get paid but Tinsley did probably chaps Bethenny's ass more than the mom time/princess dress up factor. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 12
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

How many times has Amsale been mentioned in this thread and on the show? Whatever they paid Tinsley was well worth the PR.

I maintain that Scott knew in advance and it was a paid endorsement.  The fact that Amsale did Bethenny's wedding dress way back and Bethenny didn't get paid but Tinsley did probably chaps Bethenny's ass more than the mom time/princess dress up factor. 

I'm pretty sure the HW's contract says they are not allowed to get paid from outside sources (Amsale) filmed for the show.

Bethenny's wedding dress situation was different.   She got her own Bravo show so she definitely got paid.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

This. Filming the dying dog is next level compared to trying on wedding dresses. 

Neither Bethenny or Tinsley were paid by Amsale for promoting their store/shop but both got Bravo paychecks. lol That said, I am sure Amsale loved being the focus of Tinsley's piece because it was fun/upbeat and their shop was featured, not so much when Bethenny got her dress there. In fact, I don't remember Bethenny wedding dress "shopping" much at all and I was a big Bethenny fan back then.

I do agree that filming your dog having seizures/dying, then posting the video on SM is sick!

14 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm pretty sure the HW's contract says they are not allowed to get paid from outside sources (Amsale) filmed for the show.

Bethenny's wedding dress situation was different.   She got her own Bravo show so she definitely got paid.

Both of them got paid by Bravo and neither was "paid" by Amsale, not even Bethenny.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Chalby said:

I agree with you and I think the true reason the others hugged and kissed her while praising her 'survival' is because it could have been any one of them over the holidays. Let's not kid ourselves that Luann was the only one publicly intoxicated beyond acceptable. They're just grateful it wasn't them.

Yes. We've seen them all in various states of drunken messes. It could have easily been any of them. And they all beyond relieved that because it was Luann, now none of them can be labelled as the one with the 'drinking problem' this season or the one who needs cozy therapy chats they are all so fond of.

I've been watching some old season seven episodes, and WOW comparing it to what is going on right now is really something. It really brings home that any one of these women could have been in Luann's situation. In season 7 it's Sonja they are all labeling with a drink problem. Literally, they are all going after her like an angry mob and Luann, of all people, is the one with the biggest pitchfork. They all put on this concerned facade but looking back at everything that's happened since, Sonja is no worse than any of the others, (Luann, Dorinda,) so their concern comes off as fake more than ever. Basically it's all about point scoring and keeping the runt of the litter at the bottom, as Dorinda keeps pointing out. 

Dorinda! Oh my god, Season Seven Dorinda. She's a breath of fresh air at the start of her run. She doesn't get mean, nasty or drunk. The only slip up we see of her is in the "Fuck You" dinner when she goes beserk at Heather. Other than that she manages to keep her drinking under control. She even tells Sonja at one point she stops drinking at a certain point when she's with the other women because she doesn't trust them. Looking back I think she's always had this problem with alcohol but kept it under wraps in her first season, with only a few minor blips. Nowadays she doesn't seem to care and lets it all hang out. There's none of the spitefulness or nasty digs either. Arguably she could be the only one who actually has Sonja's back in her first season.

How times change!

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, coops said:

Yes. We've seen them all in various states of drunken messes. It could have easily been any of them. And they all beyond relieved that because it was Luann, now none of them can be labelled as the one with the 'drinking problem' this season or the one who needs cozy therapy chats they are all so fond of.

I've been watching some old season seven episodes, and WOW comparing it to what is going on right now is really something. It really brings home that any one of these women could have been in Luann's situation. In season 7 it's Sonja they are all labeling with a drink problem. Literally, they are all going after her like an angry mob and Luann, of all people, is the one with the biggest pitchfork. They all put on this concerned facade but looking back at everything that's happened since, Sonja is no worse than any of the others, (Luann, Dorinda,) so their concern comes off as fake more than ever. Basically it's all about point scoring and keeping the runt of the litter at the bottom, as Dorinda keeps pointing out. 

Dorinda! Oh my god, Season Seven Dorinda. She's a breath of fresh air at the start of her run. She doesn't get mean, nasty or drunk. The only slip up we see of her is in the "Fuck You" dinner when she goes beserk at Heather. Other than that she manages to keep her drinking under control. She even tells Sonja at one point she stops drinking at a certain point when she's with the other women because she doesn't trust them. Looking back I think she's always had this problem with alcohol but kept it under wraps in her first season, with only a few minor blips. Nowadays she doesn't seem to care and lets it all hang out. There's none of the spitefulness or nasty digs either. Arguably she could be the only one who actually has Sonja's back in her first season.

How times change!

I'm not so sure that Dorinda was such a breath of fresh air her first season. She also attacked Heather for not "waiting for her/them" because Heather walked into the restaurant first and she was drunk when she did it. IMO, she got a break from production because she was a newbie, not because she didn't fly off the handle in a drunken rage. LOL

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Both of them got paid by Bravo and neither was "paid" by Amsale, not even Bethenny.

I guess I wasn't clear enough but that's what I meant

• Love 3
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not so sure that Dorinda was such a breath of fresh air her first season. She also attacked Heather for not "waiting for her/them" because Heather walked into the restaurant first and she was drunk when she did it. IMO, she got a break from production because she was a newbie, not because she didn't fly off the handle in a drunken rage. LOL

She slipped up from time to time, that's true. But it was easy to excuse because we hadn't seen it over and over again by that point. And she had no feuds with any of them women at the start so we didn't see her nasty side. Back then it was Dorinda giving Sonja advice on how to stand up to the likes of Bethenny. Now it's a total reversal, Bethenny is pushing Sonja to stand up to Dorinda. Not that I believe Bethenny actually cares about Sonja, she just sees her as useful pawn to jab Dorinda with. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, coops said:

She slipped up from time to time, that's true. But it was easy to excuse because we hadn't seen it over and over again by that point. And she had no feuds with any of them women at the start so we didn't see her nasty side. Back then it was Dorinda giving Sonja advice on how to stand up to the likes of Bethenny. Now it's a total reversal, Bethenny is pushing Sonja to stand up to Dorinda. Not that I believe Bethenny actually cares about Sonja, she just sees her as useful pawn to jab Dorinda with. 

Very true, we didn't know about her issues because she was new but both of her tirades against Heather should have been a giant neon warning sign as both came out of nowhere over nothing! I suspected back then that she went after Heather to curry favor from Bethenny because Bethenny went after Heather from the jump.

I agree, Bethenny could care less about Sonja, she even tweeted that she "threw Sonja a bone" this season because she felt the others were "trying" to isolate her. Which is rich coming from the 1 HW that truly did isolate Sonja just a couple of seasons ago! LOL

• Love 9
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I definitely remember thinking Dorinda was an absolute nut for the way she acted toward Heather at that dinner. INSANE. Just a glimpse of things to come!

• Love 7
On 7/1/2018 at 9:52 PM, Lisin said:

Hey gang! Please remember that everyone is allowed to have their own opinions on a particular housewife and that’s OK! You’re not going to change anyone’s mind so please don’t snark on the fans of any housewife or haters of any housewife. Your mods thank you!

Just getting in here 

{{waves}} ?? hi mirror

@Alonzo Mosely FBI I’m so sorry.  I meant to question your comment not attack you for saying it.  Please accept my sincere apology? 

I can place nicely with others I swear.  

Um is too soon to ask what Beth’s last name should be? ?

• Love 4
(edited)
57 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Um is too soon to ask what Beth’s last name should be? ?

Her real last name is very Knickerbocker/ old New York, via the Dutch -- Skinneghurl ; )

Awww... I love my Ramona

She drives me mad - although less now than a few years ago -   but I salute your loyalty, @KungFuBunny

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
On 6/28/2018 at 4:55 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

OTOH I hate dresses, and wasn't even happy about trying on wedding dresses when I was getting married. Luckily the second one I tried on I fell in love with - otherwise the process would have been pure torture for me. 

Usernamefatigue, we must be sisters!  I was able to find the perfect dress on the first try and I have been married for 25 years!  I am not a shopper but I do love to look at jewelry even at Costco or Sam's.  My DH always has to pull me away. The funny thing is, I don't even wear jewelry except my wedding ring which was an upgrade at 10 years and it is gorgeous but I have such ugly hands(cowgirl hands), I do it no justice.  I put it on my niece's hand and it is magnificent.  WTH do I spend so much time looking at all those shiny things? LOL My husband went on an overseas business trip a few months ago and bought me some very pretty ear rings...I've worn them twice. Sigh

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, raiderred1 said:

Usernamefatigue, we must be sisters!  I was able to find the perfect dress on the first try and I have been married for 25 years!  I am not a shopper but I do love to look at jewelry even at Costco or Sam's.  My DH always has to pull me away. The funny thing is, I don't even wear jewelry except my wedding ring which was an upgrade at 10 years and it is gorgeous but I have such ugly hands(cowgirl hands), I do it no justice.  I put it on my niece's hand and it is magnificent.  WTH do I spend so much time looking at all those shiny things? LOL My husband went on an overseas business trip a few months ago and bought me some very pretty ear rings...I've worn them twice. Sigh

Hell, I design/make high end hand crafted jewelry and I only wear my wedding band when I go out of the house. I don't wear my engagement ring or anything else unless we go somewhere fancy or to a wedding. LOL I look in jewelry stores for inspiration but not to try on or buy.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, coops said:

I have noticed Dorinda does two things.  Either she’s screaming and slurring drunken words at someone, OR,  she’s talking smack in private to one of the other girls about somebody.  I think she realizes that they have had it with her shenanigans.  But then again, they all talk about one another.  Bethenny is a good match with Sonja.  Bethenny jabbers away, and Sonja just smiles and listens.  Bethenny also saw that they weren’t too nice to Sonja, especially Ramona two face.  Whatever.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I have noticed Dorinda does two things.  Either she’s screaming and slurring drunken words at someone, OR,  she’s talking smack in private to one of the other girls about somebody.  I think she realizes that they have had it with her shenanigans.  But then again, they all talk about one another.  Bethenny is a good match with Sonja.  Bethenny jabbers away, and Sonja just smiles and listens.  Bethenny also saw that they weren’t too nice to Sonja, especially Ramona two face.  Whatever.

Bethenny froze Sonja out 2 seasons ago, she went so far as to tell the others she would not go to anything Sonja was attended, which is why Dorinda disinvited Sonja to her Christmas party in the Berkshires that season (which by the way started Sonja planting nasty stories/lies about Dorinda in page six and the tabloids, which started the war between Dorinda/Sonja) . So, Bethenny has no room to talk as none of the others, including Dorinda and Ramona have refused to be somewhere Sonja is or tried to freeze her out like Bethenny has. Also, Bethenny tweeted that she was just "throwing Sonja a bone" this season, so it won't last and Bethenny will once again rip Sonja a new one soon enough. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny froze Sonja out 2 seasons ago, she went so far as to tell the others she would not go to anything Sonja was attended, which is why Dorinda disinvited Sonja to her Christmas party in the Berkshires that season (which by the way started Sonja planting nasty stories/lies about Dorinda in page six and the tabloids, which started the war between Dorinda/Sonja) . So, Bethenny has no room to talk as none of the others, including Dorinda and Ramona have refused to be somewhere Sonja is or tried to freeze her out like Bethenny has. Also, Bethenny tweeted that she was just "throwing Sonja a bone" this season, so it won't last and Bethenny will once again rip Sonja a new one soon enough. 

Well, it’s not only Bethenny, they all are buddies one minute, then enemies the next. What else is new?  They all just keep going around and around the May Pole.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Bethenny also saw that they weren’t too nice to Sonja, especially Ramona two face.  Whatever.

Bethenny apparently didn't see that she and Carole were not too nice to Jules. I guess that was okay.

She is such a hypocrite.

Saying that she is "throwing Sonja a bone" is so darned insulting to Sonja. 

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny apparently didn't see that she and Carole were not too nice to Jules. I guess that was okay.

She is such a hypocrite.

Saying that she is "throwing Sonja a bone" is so darned insulting to Sonja. 

It doesn’t seem to bother Sonja.  She’s just happy that someone likes her now, even if it is Bethenny.  BTW, speaking of Carole,who everyone seems to like, she talks about everyone in her th’s head, but always behind the back.  At least Bethenny says it to the face.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gem 10 said:

It doesn’t seem to bother Sonja.  She’s just happy that someone likes her now, even if it is Bethenny.  BTW, speaking of Carole,who everyone seems to like, she talks about everyone in her th’s head, but always behind the back.  At least Bethenny says it to the face.

I don't think that everyone seems to like Carole. Lol.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I don't think that everyone seems to like Carole. Lol.

True .. I don’t particularly, but here I am reading her book, lol.  Go figure.

15 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

That's because Sonja lives in her own world, vacationing on P Diddy's yacht, partying with John-John...Even in the episodes where people have tried to talk sense into her, she tunes them out and speaks over them, having her own conversation. 

Sonja is great when she's in the present, but when she's living in the past, she's insufferable.

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

I think I must have missed that. When did this happen?

During the restaurant scene, when Dorinda and Sonja start arguing again. Sonja gives a TH, saying that, at this point, Dorinda is bullying her. Girls used to bully her, because they were jealous of Sonja.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, AnnA said:

This picture really shows that she got carried away with the filler....

carole feather duster.jpg

First, that is beyond the ugliest earring EVER.  I don't understand why people think being fashionable = looking tacky AF.

Secondly, I remember last season one of Carole's staunchest supporters (who seems to have disappeared) was arguing with me that she's not had work done.   Seriously.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, it’s not only Bethenny, they all are buddies one minute, then enemies the next. What else is new?  They all just keep going around and around the May Pole.

I think it's in their Bravo contract.  Same formula EVERY year, EVERY franchise.  Tamra hates Gretchen, then buys her a friendship bracelet next season.  Shannon hates Kelly, Shannon gets along with Kelly next season.  They all know warring with each other every season gets old.  So the make-up and the subsequent other party hurt by the make-up adds interest.  I never take the make=ups and break-ups that seriously although the Carole/Beth split does seem genuine.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

No, Bethenny is the only one that has actually frozen someone out of an event, Sonja/Berkshires. She tried it again last season but failed because production wasn't allowing it this time.

1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Bethenny talks smack about all the others in her THs as well. She refused to tell Carole her true feelings but I'm sure it's because she feared that Carole would call her out for her lies.

56 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

True .. I don’t particularly, but here I am reading her book, lol.  Go figure.

Her book, WR, is beautiful.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Fixed it 

oooh snap! ha ha... "Writer Girl" ;)

6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, Bethenny is the only one that has actually frozen someone out of an event, Sonja/Berkshires. She tried it again last season but failed because production wasn't allowing it this time.

Bethenny talks smack about all the others in her THs as well. She refused to tell Carole her true feelings but I'm sure it's because she feared that Carole would call her out for her lies.

Her book, WR, is beautiful.

Wasn't it Dorinda that told Sonja she couldn't come, not Bethenny? Dorinda froze Sonja out, and seeing as she seems to loathe Sonja, I'm sure it was no big deal to her (Dorinda) to not include Sonja. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought Bethenny didn't find out about Sonja being dis-invited (or not invited) after Dorinda made the call to not include Sonja, and not until she (BF) arrived at Dorinda's house.

I don't think anyone is denying Bethenny speaks ill of the other women in her talking heads - but the thing is, pretty much all, if not all, HW's do this - talk about the others in their "talking heads" - it's kind of the point of the talking heads to either explain their point of view or snark about the others (which isn't necessarily independent of one another)

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

If this is all scripted and none of it real at all then why dislike Dorinda? She is just following her own script.

Why should anyone like Bethenny if she is scripted and if she is not real or truthful? Or any of the housewives for the same reason? Bethenny Frankel playing Bethenny? 

I didn't say it was scripted.

Dorinda hasn't given me a reason to like her

I enjoy Bethenny's quick wit and smart ass remarks.   

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

Wasn't it Dorinda that told Sonja she couldn't come, not Bethenny? Dorinda froze Sonja out,

Dorinda didn’t invite Sonja because Bethenny told Dorinda that she wouldn’t come if Sonja was invited.

• Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

My DVR is not showing an episode tonight!!!  Anyone else???

Well it’s Tuesday not Wednesday but there won’t be an ep tomorrow because of the 4th of July.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Dorinda didn’t invite Sonja because Bethenny told Dorinda that she wouldn’t come if Sonja was invited.

Dorinda could have opted to let Bethenny sit it out though - I think there was more behind Sonja not being included than just Bethenny... Bethenny gave Dorinda the excuse to not include Sonja - ultimately tho it was just one night, Sonja made it a bigger deal than was necessary - and it was Dorinda who made the final choice (or it was producer driven to cause more drama....) Wasn't this the season where Lu and Sonja tried to play with their contracts and Bravo wasn't having it - so they were relegated to "friends of" until they agreed to the regular Bravo contract?!? That might have played into it as well (tho I do realize Lu was at Dorinda's)

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

oooh snap! ha ha... "Writer Girl" ;)

Wasn't it Dorinda that told Sonja she couldn't come, not Bethenny? Dorinda froze Sonja out, and seeing as she seems to loathe Sonja, I'm sure it was no big deal to her (Dorinda) to not include Sonja. Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I thought Bethenny didn't find out about Sonja being dis-invited (or not invited) after Dorinda made the call to not include Sonja, and not until she (BF) arrived at Dorinda's house.

I don't think anyone is denying Bethenny speaks ill of the other women in her talking heads - but the thing is, pretty much all, if not all, HW's do this - talk about the others in their "talking heads" - it's kind of the point of the talking heads to either explain their point of view or snark about the others (which isn't necessarily independent of one another)

No, Dorinda disinvite Sonja because Bethenny told all of them (except Sonja) that she refused to be at any event Sonja was at, including Dorinda's Christmas weekend at her Berkshires home, which is why Dorinda told Sonja she could no longer come to the party. Even when they all went to Ramona's Christmas party in NYC Bethenny left as soon as Sonja walked through the doors, she didn't even speak to/acknowledge Sonja before she left. Bethenny meant business, she was not going to be around Sonja at all and everyone knew that, including production. And when Sonja found out about Bethenny being behind it all, she forgave Bethenny and still held it against Dorinda!

Bethenny also tried to freeze out Luann from the first Mexico trip but Luann ignored her because she knew the girls trips are all cast trips that Bethenny had no control over, just like Ramona did last season. Events held at their homes/apartments are different, a HW can freeze someone out if they want to but then the risk their event being edited to a few seconds if the top HW(s) aren't there.

• Love 6
(edited)
6 hours ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

You are correct!   No one is denying that just like all the HWs, Bethenny throws shade at the other women in her THs. How could we possibly forget?   Bethenny is usually the topic of conversation among the fans and the focus of the HWs themselves.    The other women just aren't talked about as much because they're not as interesting, clever, attractive, stylish or rich.  Bravo loves the constant love/hate reaction Bethenny gets and that explains why she has so much camera time and makes the most money.   In Bravo Reality TVLand, the HW who generates the most buzz wins.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

I don't think anyone is denying Bethenny speaks ill of the other women in her talking heads -

Right -- but the original point was that Bethenny was different than the others (b/c at least she said shit to people's faces) but Frankel also talks shit behind people's backs, so she's just as duplicitous as any of the other women.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny also tried to freeze out Luann from the first Mexico trip but Luann ignored her 

That was such a great little scene.  Luann in her impecabbly tailored white pimp suit, shutting Bethenny down -- and then sailing off, leaving Bethenny with the bar bill -- classic RHoNY. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

First, that is beyond the ugliest earring EVER.  I don't understand why people think being fashionable = looking tacky AF.

Secondly, I remember last season one of Carole's staunchest supporters (who seems to have disappeared) was arguing with me that she's not had work done.   Seriously.

I’ll bet Carole bought those ridiculous feather earrings in the Columbian straw market.  She’s wearing two white ones in another scene.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Are they designer?

2 hours ago, BG-RealityBabbler said:

Dorinda could have opted to let Bethenny sit it out though - I think there was more behind Sonja not being included than just Bethenny... Bethenny gave Dorinda the excuse to not include Sonja - ultimately tho it was just one night, Sonja made it a bigger deal than was necessary - and it was Dorinda who made the final choice (or it was producer driven to cause more drama....) Wasn't this the season where Lu and Sonja tried to play with their contracts and Bravo wasn't having it - so they were relegated to "friends of" until they agreed to the regular Bravo contract?!? That might have played into it as well (tho I do realize Lu was at Dorinda's)

I think it's pretty clear now that Dorinda has a problem with Sonja, and has for some time. She emotionally manipulated that particular situation into saying she did it "for Sonja's own good" (insulting). And if there was more too it that that ie  if she only did it to curry favor with Bethenny (weasely), then shame on her. But in the end I believe Dorinda does what she likes and would have invited her if she wanted to. She didn't, so she didn't. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Jel said:

if she only did it to curry favor with Bethenny (weasely), then shame on her.

Help me understand. Why would it have been weasely for Dorinda to try to curry favor with Bethenny? 

Now Ramona is sidling up to Carole, Bethenny is trying to curry favor with Sonja and Lu, who she has been horrid to in the past.

I do absolutely agree with you that Dorinda has a problem with Sonja. It may stem from the Page Six reports that Sonja allegedly initiated. 

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5