Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not yet - but all signs currently point to Wednesday for the national Grand Opening of Sam’s Hair Salon.  ;)

Ah, OK.

I didn't watch the ep so I can't attest to this but I'm posting to say that when I first saw this cap I legit thought it was Hayden from BB12 lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, backformore said:

I thought JC should have been kicked out in the early weeks, when he was molesting HGs with an ice cream scoop.  He is repugnant.  

I just read the past ten pages.  There were posts about Fessy being a substitute teacher.   Here's my experience -  if you have a degree, you can register with the school district to be a sub.   Fessy was a high school sub, which means he may have only been available for certain subjects.   My guess is Gym class.   And he worked as an assistant coach, so being a sub might have been a way to have him eligible to coach.  

But here's the thing - for many subs, you're on a list, and the school can call you if they need someone.  If you don't answer, or if you say you can't work that day, they move on to the next person on the list.  I was a sub for a while when I was between "real jobs".  I was called twice, each time I wasn't able to make it.  (sick kid, job interview).  I took myself off the list when I found a job.   It is entirely possible to NEVER be called, never work, for an entire school year.  Schools call the subs they know, they only use the list when their regular subs can't make it, or they have too many teachers out sick at once.  People know that you can put "Substitute teacher"  on your resume just by registering to be one.  You can even get an ID from the school district. 

All that is to say - Fessy being a substitute teacher could mean he regularly subs at a school.   But it could also mean he is registered as a sub, but works rarely, if at all. 

I saw him talk about it once. He does actually sub but I can’t remember how often he said but it seemed like an every once in awhile thing and margaritaville was his actual job. And he didn’t even work much at that. I think 30 hours tops. Or maybe the 30 hours included his sub time. 

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Probably depends on how HNs are selected on a given week; sometimes the HoH has to pick them, sometimes Production dictates the selection.  In this week’s case, it was the latter; the HNs were the first three to drop in this week’s HoH comp (JC, Sam, and Scottie).

Yeah, I was surprised to see that Angela only did it once. Some have done it only twice (Kaycee, Brett, Haleigh) and most of the others have done it three times now. So this week, it was going to be Brett, Angela, and JC if they didn't choose Have Nots by order of who fell first. 

So, Reddit apparently exploded last night with news of Tyler and Angela finally kissing. I really couldn't care less about them so I'm trying to read up about other things that may have happened last night. 

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah, OK. 

I didn't watch Sunday's ep so I can't really attest to this but ...

Par for the course with BB. The rules only matter when it's the contestants they don't care about lol.

But also, when I first saw this cap I legit thought it was Hayden from BB12.

I didn't get a chance to watch the episode last night so I don't know exactly how the rules were explained in person to them (not through Kaycee's DR) but I remember BB18 where the rule was simply that if you sat on the disk or fell off, you were disqualified, not that both feet were off the ground. However, this would make sense. I suspect production simply didn't catch it when it happened. I've seen situations where multiple people can miss something so simple and it's an outside source that catches something later on. 

This happens every season, though. There's always a situation during an HOH comp where one person should have technically lost due to technicalities. But the show has shown equal favour to Tyler AND Haleigh. Also, I watched the clip and it seemed to have happened when Brett and Kaycee were both in it to win it, so it's not like L6 didn't have the odds in their favour if production was rigging it. 

I'm on Team Good Feeds and ultimately needed a Haleigh win. However, it's too late to do anything about it now. They can't change the HOH now, with them already having an episode and the week almost being done. I don't know how they'd edit that into Thursday's episode, since Wednesday's episode should already be half done by the editors. Also, to point out, nobody caught it when it was happening on feeds. If they did, things could have been done that night. But I guess the argument is what Kaycee said in her DR (did she say it in person? I gotta watch the episode). 

• Love 2

I can’t imagine that’s actually a rule (regardless of what Kaycee said). It’s not like it’s any kind of advantage having both feet off the disc. I think it was just a way of explaining you have to stand, not sit on the thing. I too would’ve loved a Haleigh HOH. But, definitely way too late now to change anything anyways.

It’s been a pretty decent season, at least in comparison to the last few years for me. But, I don’t have a rooting interest — more team good feeds. There’s something about Tyler that I just can’t get on board with. Something about his personality — I can’t put my finger on it. Maybe it’s the hair. And there’s something about each and every other HG that I don’t like and wish they were better. But, I have still enjoyed what I’ve seen for the most part. I hope things pick up again after this week. 

Edited by diana
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I didn't get a chance to watch the episode last night so I don't know exactly how the rules were explained in person to them (not through Kaycee's DR) but I remember BB18 where the rule was simply that if you sat on the disk or fell off, you were disqualified, not that both feet were off the ground. 

That’s how the rules were explained to the competing HGs in the broadcast this year as well: sit on the disc and you’re disqualified, fall off and you’re out.  Kaycee spent most of the comp squatting on her disc, so I’d guess her “one foot on the disc” statement was simply her way of avoiding violation of the no-sitting rule.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

Angela could do so much better than Tyler. Whenever I see him all I can see is Rocky Dennis from the movie MASK.

That's harsh! 

But to be fair, I don't think the model from LA who brags about how many boyfriends she has is going to give the YMCA community pool lifeguard from Buttfuckville, OH the time of day outside the house.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That's harsh! 

But to be fair, I don't think the model from LA who brags about how many boyfriends she has is going to give the YMCA community pool lifeguard from Buttfuckville, OH the time of day outside the house.

The sexual tension between them will dictate a hook up outside the house for sure.  It won’t last because they almost never do.  Tyler is probably very different from the men in her life so I get the attraction. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

That's harsh! 

I never thought Mark and Elena were going to stay together outside of this house but a year later, here we are. I've definitely seen weirder couples stick together. 

Also, don't forget, they're both Hilton Heads :) 

I was actually thinking about this the other day, though. Last season brewed some really odd couples, some who are still together and another who is not. So I wonder, out of this season, are there any couples, or potential couples, who could be together by this time next year, or even from six months from now. Who will stay in touch? Who won't? I think this season's cast is a lot closer than some others; they've all gotten along, even when on different sides of the house. They've all been very supportive of one another. Ok, so there are some bumps in the road (Brett/Angela need to stop shit talking Rachel; Swaggy needs to stop being Salty) but I think this cast is likely to be close after this. 

I could see Haleigh keeping in touch with Scottie longer than her keeping in touch with Fessy, for example. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I fast forwarded through the ep and I didn't notice anything. Was there a segment about the hair?

Sorry Peach, I saw it on a 20 second preview so I thought it would be in the episode and gave you an heads up ! It wasn't. Maybe Wednesday with the POV.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Probably depends on how HNs are selected on a given week; sometimes the HoH has to pick them, sometimes Production dictates the selection.  In this week’s case, it was the latter; the HNs were the first three to drop in this week’s HoH comp (JC, Sam, and Scottie).

Yeah, I was surprised to see that Angela only did it once. Some have done it only twice (Kaycee, Brett, Haleigh) and most of the others have done it three times now. So this week, it was going to be Brett, Angela, and JC if they didn't choose Have Nots by order of who fell first. 

So, Reddit apparently exploded last night with news of Tyler and Angela finally kissing. I really couldn't care less about them so I'm trying to read up about other things that may have happened last night. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Ah, OK. 

I didn't watch Sunday's ep so I can't really attest to this but ...

Par for the course with BB. The rules only matter when it's the contestants they don't care about lol.

But also, when I first saw this cap I legit thought it was Hayden from BB12.

I didn't get a chance to watch the episode last night so I don't know exactly how the rules were explained in person to them (not through Kaycee's DR) but I remember BB18 where the rule was simply that if you sat on the disk or fell off, you were disqualified, not that both feet were off the ground. However, this would make sense. I suspect production simply didn't catch it when it happened. I've seen situations where multiple people can miss something so simple and it's an outside source that catches something later on. 

I recall hearing Tyler saying to , maybe Angela, that he was really close to being out in the beginning because his feet came off but he didn't sit down. They were talking about it.  I also read that the rules are read several times by production and then HG's can ask questions, which they usually have one or two.

So maybe he was within the rules and maybe he wasn't but agree, other L6 members were still in it so they could have easily called Tyler out if he violated.

Professional golf use to always have "call in " rules watchers. I think they changed the rules for 2018 that if the round is completed and cards signed, its in the books. No calls !

Tweets

New conversationREALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 32m32 minutes ago

More

Once producers who make decisions arrive they'll review the footage for HOH to check if any HG, specifically Tyler, inadvertently broke a rule during the HOH. Still developing. #BB20

Direct message

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 32m32 minutes ago

More

The rules of the competition were not just what Angela said. The real rules are read by production over PA are the rules and they get to ask questions. The rules were the same as BB17. One foot must be on disc, no sitting, and cannot fall below the disc. #BB20

Direct message

REALvegas4sure #bb20‏ @realvegas4sure 32m32 minutes ago

More

But by the sounds at this point, it seems highly unlikely Tyler will be stripped of HOH. Don't take this out on me either way. Just sharing. Will update when there's more to this.

Edited by missyb
2 hours ago, plotpointer said:

Anyway, the only point that I was trying to make on the previous post is that Tyler launched the first strike against Bayleigh and it was very personal for him.  Bayleigh had never targeted Tyler — and in the first two weeks had no power to do so.

The first strike Tyler made against Bayleigh was during the first HOH competition, when he decided to start targeting her in order to win. They both took it personally, in my opinion. I think Tyler shouldn't have promised Bayleigh any sort of alliance at that point, and I don't think Bayleigh should have taken it as a personal attack, as Tyler recognized that Bayleigh hadn't been targeted by a person and he was being targeted, so he needed to even the playing field so he could win. 

For me, both had a heavy hand in their rivalry. Both reacted poorly throughout the season to each other, I think. Bayleigh was hurt that she wasn't in Tyler's alliance. I remember her making it clear in week 1, when the feeds were on, that she was hurt by Tyler's betrayal and that she had wanted to work with him. She also made it clear that she was not about Swaggy's side of the house but was only drawn in by default. 

I think, like many people, Swaggy played too hard too fast at the beginning. A lot of the strong-headed players that do that get evicted early on. Some examples was BBOTT's Monte, BB19's Cody, BB18's Jozea, BB17's Da'vonne and Jeff, BB16's Devin, and BB15's Jeremy. You can't play so openly and so aggressively right off the bat, because people WILL target you. It happens so many times. Swaggy should have flown under the radar. He shouldn't have been bragging about being a leader only two weeks into the game. That was his downfall. Bayleigh played it well until she got HOH. Up until that point, she was slated to get to F7, I think. But she made it to jury, with the help of her alliance winning HOH up until that point.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, chuckity said:

You’re welcome.

You know who I hope goes far in BB?  Great players. That’s it.  I tend not to qualify or disqualify players based on gender, race or sexual orientation.  But that’s how I roll.

I agree.  

And, the HG who wins had the best plan regardless of the skill of the others.  I have heard it said that Derrick won because he was with a bunch of stupid players.  Or maybe that was another winner, doesn’t matter.  My point is if you win, you earned it.  

The exceptions are goats like Josh last season who win by default, but that is rare.

There is the exception of Swaggy. .  He said he would have won had he not been voted out!  Love that!  What an ass.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 9

Catching up with the episode right now (finally) and the announcer states: "To get started step on your disk and hold on tight for the ride to begin. At no time may you sit on your disk." - so I think he didn't break the rules. 

Also - one more thing - Sam looks all black snake moan here:

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.55.01 AM.png

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I really hate giving attention to Vegas, so I shouldn't be posting this, but...more dramatics by Vegas:

Again, there's a 0% chance they actually do something about this. They're not stripping Tyler's win away to give it to Haleigh.

That would be really shitty if they did strip away the HOH 72 hours after the fact.  I remember during the comp, Kaycee did sit down, but was still hanging on asking for verification that she was in fact out.  I think Scottie did too.  If they didn't give it in the moment, then tough cookies, Tyler wins.  The fans on Twitter are going nuts saying Hayleigh should be HOH now, which is just complete BS.  She wasn't the only one left in the comp at the time, and it could have ended differently.  The rest of Level 6 could have fought harder knowing Tyler was out.  BB isn't a "fair" game anyways.

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, chuckity said:

You know who I hope goes far in BB?  Great players. That’s it.  I tend not to qualify or disqualify players based on gender, race or sexual orientation.  But that’s how I roll.

I get that and, obviously, you can root for whomever you want for whatever reason. However, I think the show qualifies and disqualifies players based on those things. The contestants are disproportionately white/straight/cis, disproportionately in their early to mid 20's, and disproportionately athletic/conventionally attractive. I think that that gives people who fit into those demographics an advantage over people who don't. Therefore, I tend to root against those kinds of people. I don't feel bad about it at all because it's just a silly game show; no one cares who I'm rooting for; and the "Abercrombie & Fitch" types are still hugely advantaged and still win most of the time.

• Love 8
24 minutes ago, Wings said:

I agree.  

And, the HG who wins had the best plan regardless of the skill of the others.  I have heard it said that Derrick won because he was with a bunch of stupid players.  Or maybe that was another winner, doesn’t matter.  My point is if you win, you earned it.  

The exceptions are goats like Josh last season who win by default, but that is rare.

There is the exception of Swaggy. .  He said he would have won had he not been voted out!  Love that!  What as ass.  

sdt.jpg

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I think that that gives people who fit into those demographics an advantage over people who don't. 

I think we all know the 1st night who the players are who have no chance of getting near the finals. It was an easy call on Steve, Swaggy and Rock Star.  I'm surprised Scotty lasted as long as he did. If Bay hadn't gotten terminal HOH-itis, or Queen-itis, she might still be there because she's a very attractive member of the "Chosen" demo.  

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I think we all know the 1st night who the players are who have no chance of getting near the finals. It was an easy call on Steve, Swaggy and Rock Star.  I'm surprised Scotty lasted as long as he did. If Bay hadn't gotten terminal HOH-itis, or Queen-itis, she might still be there because she's a very attractive member of the "Chosen" demo.  

I'm not sure about Angie. If L6 weren't quite so solid, she would have been a very tempting goat to drag to the end. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I didn't see it as personal, just business. Bayleigh had a power app, foolishly told a member of LV6 who told the rest of the LV6 alliance, and then got evicted so it wasn't used against any of them. I would have expected any other member of FOUTTE to do the same to Tyler if he had told them he had a power app. 

I agree but Tyler did have Bayleigh snowed. I don't think he ever realized that she was buying everything he was saying. He didn't imagine how so utterly incompetent Footy was. 

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Victim Noises said:

Angela could do so much better than Tyler. Whenever I see him all I can see is Rocky Dennis from the movie MASK.

I feel like she’s dating a teenager. Tyler has such a baby face. I don’t even know either of their ages but Angela looks much older and more mature than Tyler. 

Apparently the one foot rule has been stated in earlier seasons for the same comp so it wasn’t a fluke that KC states it in her DR. Normally B.B. won’t do anything unless one of the HGs throw a fit during or immediately after the comp. I’m sure none of them noticed. If Tyler was Paul everyone would be up in arms about lol. Honestly I think it’s a dumb rule and probably wasn’t meant to be so literal. Sitting I get. But hanging on by your arms doesn’t make the comp easier. Especially when they’re making it slippery. You should be able to try and save yourself by hanging on if you slip. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 4

I believe the rule was, if you were sitting, one foot had to be on the disc.  They would have caught Tyler breaking the rules, if he did.  This outrage over rules we didn’t even hear is ridiculous.  Twitter is always full of complainers, I pay no attention.  Well,  unless I am the one complaining, then it is justified.  ;> 

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I didn't see it as personal, just business. Bayleigh had a power app, foolishly told a member of LV6 who told the rest of the LV6 alliance, and then got evicted so it wasn't used against any of them. I would have expected any other member of FOUTTE to do the same to Tyler if he had told them he had a power app. 

Yes and I would like to think Tyler or another left that fact in her GBM.  

• Love 1

Production would have to be members of FOUTTE to not notice Tyler hanging by his arms only at one point. I was watching on my iPad and noticed, and everyone on the bench was yelling about it and how amazing it was that he hung on. I’m of the opinion they really only care about the sitting, and probably feel if they do take their feet off without sitting, they’re gonna fall anyway. He was able to recover, and as much as I was rooting for Hayleigh, more power to him. 

• Love 7

The Vegas tweet reminds me of this one:

When L6 had just taken Benadryl or something. She can make the smallest thing sound super dramatic. Classic #bb20 Twitter. 

Look, Vegas' tweets have been accurate (the ones we can verify at least about competition wins and things), there's no denying that. But, I definitely think she likes the attention she gets, and she's on Twitter where she knows what people want to hear. Like, I still think she exaggerated Sam's DRs and reactions about voting out Bayleigh. 

Tyler's win is just like a missed call in baseball. You can protest a game if you think the umpire got rules wrong, but it has to be right after the play in question. Clearly, Producers didn't think Tyler violated the spirit of the rules (which, like others pointed out, was to prevent sitting on the disc), he's done nominations, Veto has been played, etc. He nominated Scottie which severed their relationship, which he wouldn't have had to do if he weren't HOH. 

Twitter Big Brother fans can be the worst, and it doesn't surprise me they've taken this as far as they can. And Vegas likes the attention she gets by feeding into it. 

And I remember her saying the Kaycee could have beat Angela's score in HOH before it aired, but didn't keep the score. So Kaycee rolled a 40 and didn't keep it? Now the tweet doesn't seem to be there, so I guess it was deleted. 

ETA: Also, when the feeds weren't on like she said they'd be, she said Button Boy refused to turn them on even though he was told to. Like, I doubt there's literally one button and this bitter worker was protecting it from anyone pushing it. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Production would have to be members of FOUTTE to not notice Tyler hanging by his arms only at one point. I was watching on my iPad and noticed, and everyone on the bench was yelling about it and how amazing it was that he hung on. I’m of the opinion they really only care about the sitting, and probably feel if they do take their feet off without sitting, they’re gonna fall anyway. He was able to recover, and as much as I was rooting for Hayleigh, more power to him. 

I think it's because sitting is very, very easy to prolong the competition, while having both feet off the disk makes it quite easy to not recover and fall off. They ARE two different things. I think back to BB15's wall comp that Elissa won. Remember that impressive save she had when she almost fell off but recovered? Both of her feet were completely off the ledge, she recovered, and she went on to win. 

I think that the matter is over with. If it was part of the rules to not have both feet on the disk, then it was simply a missed call. It does happen, but it doesn't mean you change the entire week for one missed call. 

11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So for those who miss Bram, it's on again (sort of). Sam say she's "exceptionally irritable" and begins to question Brett about his intentions.

Brett: "This is so confusing what this is about."

Sam: "i don't know."

Bram is basically my crackship so I'm always entertained when they get to talk one on one. The interactions always go with Sam spouting crazy shit and Brett looking completely lost but being polite and patient while she spouts off her crazy shit. There's nobody in that house that has had to endure crazy Sam more than Brett has. He always finds himself in the weirdest conversations with her, but I'm always entertained by them. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

and the "Abercrombie & Fitch" types are still hugely advantaged and still win most of the time.

Do they? The past 5 seasons, I’d say that’s not true. BB19 - Josh; BB18 - Nicole (vet); BB17 - Steve; BB16 - Derrick; BB15 - Andy. 

1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Idk, if FOUTTE has actually stuck together and not being paranoid shady players, they could have dominated this game. Starting with Kaitlyn flipping the very first vote. But they had majority that week and would have kept it had Steve stayed. 

5 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

You gotta know the season has slowed way down when the topic of such breathless debate is Tyler'sFeetgate.

I feel like this happens every season. On this specific comp. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So for those who miss Bram, it's on again (sort of). Sam say she's "exceptionally irritable" and begins to question Brett about his intentions.

I have to wonder what abuse has been laid on Sam to make her so self-denigrating and  desperately accommodating to everyone around her,  and made her life model so judgemental against people who don't live up to an archaic standard.  I know she has been BSC in the house but I really wonder what life experiences have caused her to be that way.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

Here is a link that shows the finale will be on Sept 19th.  I don't doubt you. There is often much confusion when it comes to BB:

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/big-brother-schedule-bb20-cbs-2018/

Look for the following statement in the above link:

This edition of “Big Brother” is scheduled to run for a record 99 days, with the final set for Wednesday, September 19.

In another show thread, I often rant about "fixing" Survivor by going back to some of the old-school rules, which - to newer fans - would be fresh and new, while also paying homage to the steadfast, loyal viewers.

Big Brother should've, IMO, done this with season 20.  This season has a great cast, but too many twists, apps, etc. made things confusing and difficult to follow.  Had this season been shorter, included some good old-fashioned luxury competitions, and maybe shown us the Have/Have-Not decisions, it would have been a nice throwback to the long-term fans.  Heck, I even miss knowing what music each HOH gets in their basket.

But this might just be me whining because once Scottie leaves, I don't care who wins.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

I feel like this happens every season. On this specific comp. 

Pretty much. Apparently, Natalie did the same thing in the BB18 competition. She ultimately fell, but she wasn't disqualified because of it. Also, I have no idea how fans/feedsters find and/or remember this stuff. IMG_20180903_105332.jpg.a3aff678b8d883e936bd1a7fcc209fb1.jpg

16 hours ago, gunderda said:

Tyler is good but I’m not sure I’d call him one of the best. He was lucky to get similar loyalty that Paul got last year except he isn’t anywhere near aggressive or asshole-ish as Paul. He did a lot of work in the beginning and hasn’t had to do much for quite awhile now. 

Eh, but Paul came in as a veteran player. HGs (especially Alex) were always referencing his past season as evidence of his character, that he's all about Friendship (barf), etc. 

Paul was lucky he had fans from his past season in the House. I'm not sure I'd call what Tyler's got going on "lucky." 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I have to wonder what abuse has been laid on Sam to make her so self-denigrating and  desperately accommodating to everyone around her,  and made her life model so judgemental against people who don't live up to an archaic standard.  I know she has been BSC in the house but I really wonder what life experiences have caused her to be that way.

Sam has talked a lot about her mom and grandmother and how harsh and judgmental they are. Sam said that for a long time she tried to get away from them but after a bad breakup and life experiences she moved back home. Then when she went on BB her mom got mad again saying why she couldn't be happy just living at home forever. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

This week needs a good twist so I say strip him! And do a new veto! 

LMAO right! 

I don't think they've ever redone a HOH comp because of a rule break. I feel like there's only been two times where they went back and redid a HOH comp and both times it was because HGs complained about faultiness of the comps. One time where Janelle ended up winning it the 2nd time around (I'm not sure if it was BB6 or BB7) and then when Shelby won after the 2nd time around in BBOTT. Were there any others?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh. My. God.  Bureau of redundancy bureau. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO right! 

I don't think they've ever redone a HOH comp because of a rule break. I feel like there's only been two times where they went back and redid a HOH comp and both times it was because HGs complained about faultiness of the comps. One time where Janelle ended up winning it the 2nd time around (I'm not sure if it was BB6 or BB7) and then when Shelby won after the 2nd time around in BBOTT. Were there any others?

I don't think they've done it much before. I know in BB16, Cody would have won the second HOH comp but he did break a rule right as he pressed the button to win so, after commercial, they gave the win to Devin, who became sole HOH that season. Also, I just looked up the Janelle win, and that was BB7. 

If they catch it early enough, then yeah, they could theoretically redo it. But they won't redo it several days after the fact. There's simply no time to do it. They'd have to set up the competitions again, and we know it already took them several days to do it the first time. I also don't think they'd set up new comps just to crown a new HOH. They also wouldn't hand the win to Haleigh since the incident happened when there were several people in the running for HOH, and who knows how hard Brett or Kaycee would have fought if Tyler had been disqualified. 

Besides, I remember back in BB15, when Aaryn and Jeremy blatantly cheated during the slip n slide comp, the one that had partners competing, and people were crying foul during the actual comp itself. Production basically gave the excuse that Aaryn and Jeremy would have won anyway, but I guess that wasn't an elimination comp. If they were called out, though, they should have been DQ'd but they weren't. With all the mishaps they've had this season, they won't do anything here either. Besides, after the production malfunctions of Tyler's Cloud App almost exposing him and the intercom incident last week that almost ruined Brett's game, I guess I'm not really upset with production missing this error. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, mooses said:

Pretty much. Apparently, Natalie did the same thing in the BB18 competition. She ultimately fell, but she wasn't disqualified because of it. Also, I have no idea how fans/feedsters find and/or remember this stuff. IMG_20180903_105332.jpg.a3aff678b8d883e936bd1a7fcc209fb1.jpg

The pic of Natalie in the same competition is a good example. Does that break the rules or not ????

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Swaggy should have flown under the radar. He shouldn't have been bragging about being a leader only two weeks into the game.

Swaggy could never have flown under anything. It's not in Swaggy's DNA to be anything less than Top Alpha Dog with bragging rights. Because he was on Big Brother! For a short period of time! A couple of months ago!

• Love 22

My thoughts:

JC’s edit on the show last night made me sick.  

Angela is messing with Tyler to further her game.  He is more into her.  

Disappointed that Hayley didn’t win especially after seeing them all encourage Tyler during the HOH comp.  I felt bad for her.  

Was hoping Hayley or Scottie won Veto so maybe JC went up. 

Lastly, I would love to see Angela win, if not her Kaycee.  Angela, because she is a strong woman and wasn’t afraid to take good players out.   Doubt the jury will vote for her but you ever know.  Guess it all depends who she is sitting next to on finaly night. 

• Love 6

So, the veto ceremony is over. Kaycee didn't use veto, but apparently Haleigh and Scottie had funny speeches to top Brett.

Oh, I doubt they could ever top Brett's. They better show them on Wednesday's episode, though, so I can judge for myself. But topping the I HAVE A VISION speech is gonna be difficult.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Disappointed that Hayley didn’t win especially after seeing them all encourage Tyler during the HOH comp.  I felt bad for her.  

That was very creative editing.  Many people were encouraging Haleigh, including Tyler.  Haleigh and Tyler have joked this week about how he was rooting for her more than Sam was.  Sam is the only one that I remember excessively, loudly rooting for Tyler.

• Love 11
19 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Angela is messing with Tyler to further her game.  He is more into her.  

Well, I'd say they're both into each other and they're also both using each other for the game. She's definitely into him. If anything, he's been the one to keep her at arm's length. Don't forget that he's said that he's willing to cut Angela, AND he plans to take Kaycee to F2 at the moment. 

20 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

There were people encouraging Haleigh too. Sam's the only one who didn't really do it (I think I only caught her encouraging Haleigh a couple of times). I know Brett mentioned that he was trying not to throw up after he dropped from the comp, which is why he wasn't doing much cheering to begin with. 

But I agree with the rest of your points. I actually would be impressed with an Angela win because she HAS gotten her hands dirty, so if she did win, it would have been because she worked hard at convincing the jury as to why. I think she'd win against someone like Sam, but that's about it. 

Also, yeah, JC's the worst who I don't want seeing in F3. I think we may see him there, though.

• Love 5