Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Sam just promised JC that if it comes down to a tie, she'll evict Kaitlyn.

And Sam was surprised that with only 10 HGs that are eligible to vote, it could be a *dramatic gasp* tied vote!

Think she's starting to regret winning this HoH yet?

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Because I don’t believe someone is this bad shit crazy and if she truly is then her boyfriend has to be a piece of work for being able to deal with it for 5 years.  

The boyfriend's family members are probably equally bat shit.  If you grow up with crazy, then crazy becomes normalized.

Oooh.... now I want to see a show with Kaitlyn and her future mother-in-law.  You just know that's a bunch of crazy colliding.

• Love 3

Oh man, now I want Sam to break a tie and have Kaitlyn come right back!

Seriously, though, Fessy isn't voting Kaitlyn out, so even if Bayleigh gets swayed to vote out Kaitlyn, it would still be Fessy, Tyler, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and Brett voting out RS, right?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Bayleigh still believes that Kaitlyn has Tyler wrapped around her finger and doesn't believe she really has a boyfriend.

I guess Bayleigh's started getting visions too.   At least they're half right.  

• Love 5

I agree with what Tyler just said-that whoever is evicted on Thursday has to compete with the rest of the HGs and can only come back to the house if she wins HoH.

He’s already right about Steve, Swaggy and Winston not returning.

2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I agree with what Tyler just said-that whoever is evicted on Thursday has to compete with the rest of the HGs and can only come back to the house if she wins HoH.

He’s already right about Steve, Swaggy and Winston not returning.

I think we have already been spoiled that the evicted houseguest will have to compete in a puzzle game,  But this is BB and they want maximum drama.  RS or Kaitlyn coming back = maximum drama x 10.  So BB is probably already rigging the game lol.

• Love 3

I'll say this about JC. He is relentless. He's also really sloppy but he doesn't let up. 

As we get closer to the vote Haleigh is going to be pushing Faysal to vote Kaitlyn out. And it's going to be glorious watching the big dummy frazzled and confused. 

Right now it looks like the vote is RS but I could see it flipping a million times by Thursday as JC pushes his agenda. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

I just watched the Rachel, Angela, Bayleigh conversation about the veto and, oh man, I'm with the rest of y'all, the BB editors best not screw this veto ceremony up for Wednesday's broadcast. 

I just realized something... when was the last time that us live feeders were actually excited to watch the episodes?  Whatever BB did in casting this year, I hope that they took note and replicate it in future years.

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I just realized something... when was the last time that us live feeders were actually excited to watch the episodes?  Whatever BB did in casting this year, I hope that they took note and replicate it in future years.

I almost guarantee that they will not.

Well, I mean they might bring Sam back, but beyond that, no way.

BB11 was completely different from BB10, for instance.

"Wow, BB10 was amazing. Let's bring back....Jesse!" 

That's how AG's messed up brain works.

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, zenithwit said:

I think we have already been spoiled that the evicted houseguest will have to compete in a puzzle game,  But this is BB and they want maximum drama.  RS or Kaitlyn coming back = maximum drama x 10.  So BB is probably already rigging the game lol.

But isn’t that just speculation, though? I don’t think it should be made easy for the HG to go back into the house. I’m pretty sure one year they did do something where the only way the HG could return was by winning HoH.

Edited by TimWil

The leak was that they had the comp all set and it was a puzzle in the app room. So it is unlikely that that would be an HoH competition.

The issue here is that they clearly were planning on using this app to keep someone in the house so that their schedule would remain on target. Think about it, why else would they say it HAD to be play in the first four weeks if they were not planning on it being used and thus keeping the count the same? 

• Love 4
(edited)

Brett seems to be bonding and even Bro-ng it up some with Fessie. (And yes, I imagine Winston watching it and getting SUPER jealous.)   They both think Angela is the hottest woman in the House for whatever that's worth.

I also saw Kaycee in the have not Room very subtly and softly feeling out Bayleigh about the vote on Thursday. Bayleigh mainly sounds determined not to be on the wrong side of the numbers-- again. I think she could care less which one goes. She's over both Kait and RS. She also sounds a little ticked at Fessy because she was not clued into his plans with the veto.

Kaycee gets a teeny bit animated when Bay again expresses her belief that Kait controls Tyler.  "Um, nooo, he's tired of her." Bay basically says whatever.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
(edited)

And now there's more passive-aggressiveness galore from Kait and Fessie towards each other outside in the hammock.

They are both awful in this conversation.  They are obsessed with each other and yet are tired of and don't really like each other anymore.

The unspoken elephant out there with them is JC told Fessie earlier that Kait has feelings for Tyler and keeps bringing up that she isn't being honest to him (Fessie.) And Fessie is hella jealous despite having no reason to be at all.

Kaitlyn just said they are going in circles, which proves a broken clock is indeed exactly right once a day.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Ahhhh!  Yep, Sandy Griffith is in that category for me, just her fucking voice makes me stabbity.

Sandy Griffith is just great!  Thank you for that.

14 hours ago, Ceeg said:

I think he really does want Kaitlyn out before jury too though. He knows she's emotionally volatile, and he knows if she gets to jury and Tyler is at the end, at that point she will know he straight up lied to her constantly throughout the entire game. He doesn't want someone with her state of mind deciding who gets the money.

I know if I were in the house right now I would be doing everything I could to make sure neither RS or Kaitlyn got anywhere near the jury.  I would probably throw Sam in there as well.  

• Love 3

Bayleigh is giving Rockstar the damn reality check she fucking needs. Basically t liking her to change her damn attitude, that the others are hear to play and you just want to go home, tell her to campaign cause she’s 5 votes. They are riding for her, but she needs to ride with them.

Bayleigh truly should have been the leader of S6 from the he get go.

• Love 7
(edited)

Picture this.

Haleigh, Bayleigh, and Faysal are in the hammock, Scottie in one of the weird chair like cushions, and Rockstar sitting on a towel. The first four are having a great time. They're joking, they're laughing. Faysal keeps throwing his leg over Haleigh's and Haleigh keeps swinging the hammock to play with Scottie's hands. It's a lovely, enjoyable time.

Record scratch. Rockstar: "I don't know why my parents thought I would be good at this game." Crickets for a moment. Scottie tells Rockstar that you don't have to be good at this game to win, look at BB19's Josh! Rockstar is all true, true. 

The fun vibe returns. Faysal gets up for a bowl of cereal. Haleigh continues to play with Scottie's hand. Bayleigh continues to stare off into space, wrapped in a blanket. The girls are laughing about something and Haleigh is almost through her sentence when-

Record scratch. Rockstar: "I tried to talk to Sam but she was eating. And when I was out here earlier talking to Kaitlyn, she was all  'You're gonna stay, you have the votes. You're gonna stay.' Like... what?..."

Scottie says something nice-ish. Rockstar quiets down a bit. Scottie gets called to the DR. "Ooh, I haven't been in there since Thursday!" he happily says as he runs (the fuck away from a super fucking whiny Rockstar). 

Rockstar: "I mean, I want to stay, guys." Crickets.

Like literally (actually literally, not the figurative literally) every time the conversation would be fun and lighthearted and they were all enjoying themselves, Rockstar would either wait for a quiet moment or just full on cut off Haleigh and Bayleigh mid-sentence so that she could "Woe is me" some more all over them. We all know that it sucks on the block and while I never really cheer for a HG to just let death take them, I really wish Rockstar would, just so that we didn't have to listen to her whine and cry about how everyone is rich with vacation homes in the tropics and she isn't or how much she sucks at the game.

Rockstar has been on the block for under a day. Haleigh was on the block for two days? And she did way less whining about it in that time. 

Also, at the end, everyone scattered and went inside except for Rockstar because the Cheese Stands Alone in the hammock or some bullshit. Sam was going to go outside, came riiight back in when she saw Rockstar out there alone because Sam does not want to talk to her right now. Brett decided that he would go outside with Sam and now the two of them are sitting on the smoking couch and Rockstar is just glaring a fucking laser beam at them from the hammock while they awkwardly try not to look back. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, kellog010 said:

So...K is just gonna wash that man right out of her hair?  :D

10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Gina Marie with Nick. 

Helluva precedent there; BB’s version of Plessy vs. Ferguson.

• Love 4

From Joker’s:

Tue 3:15 AM PT 2:42 AM Cam 3/4 on Haleigh/Faysal on middle bed in lighted Pink BR.

Haleigh lies down next to Faysal. 
Whispered game talk convo with Faysal about pitch Rockstar is giving to HGs. 
Faysal rubbing back of Haleigh. 
Haleigh pulls away & gets up. 
Faysal pulls Haleigh back & holds her tightly from behind. Faysal finally lets go. 
Short Fish 
Feeds return. 
Haleigh on tummy. Faysal gets up & hovers over her. 
Haleigh: Unnecessary. Unnecessary. What are you doing? Don't be a weirdo. Get off me. ..... What is happening? Get away from me! 
Haleigh pushes Faysal away & gets out of bed. 
Haleigh: I've got to get away from you! 
Haleigh goes to get a drink. Looks at cam 4 as it zooms in on her. 
Indecipherable convo between them as Haleigh continues sipping drink. 
Faysal: What happened ........ ? 
Haleigh: You bother me. 
Haleigh eventually lies down on right side bed. 
Whispered convo continues. 
2:53 AM Cams 3/4 switch to Brett/Rockstar in BY.

What the country fuck...???

Reckon Fozzy was looking for his “reward” for taking Hay off the Block?

Bad bear.  Bad, bad bear.

:[

• Love 23
9 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

The boyfriend's family members are probably equally bat shit.  If you grow up with crazy, then crazy becomes normalized.

Oooh.... now I want to see a show with Kaitlyn and her future mother-in-law.  You just know that's a bunch of crazy colliding.

I wouldn't be surprised with how Joe's sister popped off on Twitter about her - calling her a psycho. 

7 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

This is the season we deserve after having to deal with the absolute dumpster fire that was BB19.  I just can't believe all this drama! 

So much drama and absolutely no shunning! I am highly impressed with this group. They're all still friendly to each other (minus RS and Brett)

• Love 2
(edited)

From Jokers: "4:47 PT - A while ago Kaitlyn left JC's bed and climbed in with Brett who was asleep. After much touching by Kaitlyn, Brett has turned his back to her, and now they're both asleep."

I guess Sam's morality's lesson about leaving those impressionable  young boys alone didn't make much of an impression on Kaitlyn.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

So apparently Kaitlyn "HandjobGate2018" is a thing?  This is the season that keeps on giving.

Wait...what the hell did I miss?

Jesus. Even if this isn't true, just watching the video of it, it doesn't look good for Kaitlyn. At the very least, something's going on under those covers, not necessarily a handjob, but she's definitely touching Brett while thinking she has a boyfriend at home. 

It just makes me convinced that her relationship with Joe was probably never stable, judging by how casual she is to do this kind of thing, and probably why her and Joe have a high chance of getting back together. She's probably done this type of stuff before. Just now, there's video evidence.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

This is the season we deserve after having to deal with the absolute dumpster fire that was BB19.  I just can't believe all this drama! 

Plus, they're all actually playing. Not well, mind you, in a lot of cases, but none of them are thinking this is just summer camp, at least. Or that their job is just to help one person win. And yet, for me, this season still isn't fully grabbing me. I feel like maybe I'm just growing out of BB. Never thought this would happen!

6 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Bayleigh is giving Rockstar the damn reality check she fucking needs. Basically t liking her to change her damn attitude, that the others are hear to play and you just want to go home, tell her to campaign cause she’s 5 votes. They are riding for her, but she needs to ride with them.

Bayleigh is amazing at these kinds of talks.

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It just makes me convinced that her relationship with Joe was probably never stable, judging by how casual she is to do this kind of thing, and probably why her and Joe have a high chance of getting back together. She's probably done this type of stuff before. Just now, there's video evidence.

This. And when the audience started being all "poor Joe," he took that as his opportunity to promote his music so he publicly dumped Kaitlyn. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jesus. Even if this isn't true, just watching the video of it, it doesn't look good for Kaitlyn. At the very least, something's going on under those covers, not necessarily a handjob, but she's definitely touching Brett while thinking she has a boyfriend at home. 

It's even sadder that I wouldn't put it past her that that's her way of getting back at Fessie for not using the veto on her. She's pissed off and wants to get back at him.  And even if Fessie wants to get with Haleigh, he's still mighty possessive with Kait.  It really is a vicious circle. I do want to tell Haleigh to run.

• Love 3

I'm listening to the KC/Rachel/Bayleigh conversation from last night, and now I'm really curious about who Bay would put on the block if she won HOH. Because I have no idea. Kaitlyn would be an easy target, but against whom?

• Love 2

Poor Brett. I'm just reading updates while I work and she's STILL doing something and he keeps trying to move away from her. It's nearly 8am for them, he's half asleep, and she apparently won't stop. I can't even turn on the feeds to see what the hell she's doing and how awake she is.

Now I'm watching the Angela/Rachel conversation. I really like them as a duo. They sort of just had a catch-up meeting, to see where they each were mentally and if anyone has been throwing their name out as potential future targets. And for all the jokes we've made, it seems like Angela's low profile the past few weeks was planned. She knew she was being targeted by the other side right out of the gate, so she decided to lay low, blend into the wallpaper, and try to form some kind of friendship with the other side. 

• Love 4

Geez.  Both Fessy and Kaitlyn have become Caleb 2.0 (which will probably guarantee them a run on Survivor).  But unlike Amber, I'm guessing Haleigh and Brett won't have Amber's blessing in a disguise early eviction.  Hopefully BB will intervene before this gets out of hand (although it sounds like it already has).

4 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker’s:

Tue 3:15 AM PT 2:42 AM Cam 3/4 on Haleigh/Faysal on middle bed in lighted Pink BR.

Haleigh lies down next to Faysal. 
Whispered game talk convo with Faysal about pitch Rockstar is giving to HGs. 
Faysal rubbing back of Haleigh. 
Haleigh pulls away & gets up. 
Faysal pulls Haleigh back & holds her tightly from behind. Faysal finally lets go. 
Short Fish 
Feeds return. 
Haleigh on tummy. Faysal gets up & hovers over her. 
Haleigh: Unnecessary. Unnecessary. What are you doing? Don't be a weirdo. Get off me. ..... What is happening? Get away from me! 
Haleigh pushes Faysal away & gets out of bed. 
Haleigh: I've got to get away from you! 
Haleigh goes to get a drink. Looks at cam 4 as it zooms in on her. 
Indecipherable convo between them as Haleigh continues sipping drink. 
Faysal: What happened ........ ? 
Haleigh: You bother me. 
Haleigh eventually lies down on right side bed. 
Whispered convo continues. 
2:53 AM Cams 3/4 switch to Brett/Rockstar in BY.

What the country fuck...???

Reckon Fozzy was looking for his “reward” for taking Hay off the Block?

Bad bear.  Bad, bad bear.

:[

This is awful. 

• Love 1

I think Kaitlin's situation,  pushing herself at  Brett, is just as bad.

But!!!!!!!!!  If either Haileigh or Brett were mightily offended why did they not just get up and move away? Brett  just rolled over, and while Haileigh did get up, apparently she went right back into the same bed.  Neither is a particularly strong method of protest.

Here's the tweet that I think started the Kaitlyn/Brett thing. The camera cuts away just about immediately, but to my [frankly, highly trained :D ] eye, it looks more like she's reaching for his side/lower back. Am I crazy?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

But!!!!!!!!!  If either Haileigh or Brett were mightily offended why did they not just get up and move away? Brett  just rolled over, and while Haileigh did get up, apparently she went right back into the same bed.  Neither is a particularly strong method of protest.

Of course the physical disparity is different, and Haleigh expressed that he did not want it several times. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

That's what makes BB such a potentially toxic environment though. People who are legit in game mode aren't going to do anything to burn bridges with someone. I mean, they could, but they will suffer the consequences. Particularly with Kaitlyn, she seems to take rejection very badly (see: Fessy) and her volatile emotions can dictate who she'd put on the block.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5
29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Poor Brett. I'm just reading updates while I work and she's STILL doing something and he keeps trying to move away from her. It's nearly 8am for them, he's half asleep, and she apparently won't stop. I can't even turn on the feeds to see what the hell she's doing and how awake she is.

And if the roles were reversed .....   she should be ejected just for this. 

This year, BB actually gave us the season the live feeders have asking for.  Fairly normal houseguests and no returning vets.  I like the fact that there are no showmances.  Hopefully, production takes note. 

I think one of the reasons that the season is better and the success of L6/5 is that most are there to play.  If you breakdown the alliances, S5 was made of wanna be famewhores, except for Haleigh.  I would add Bayleigh but her showmance with Chris put her down a few pegs with me.  L6’s members appear to care more about the game than their social media accounts.  Their motivation was furthering their alliance, thus furthering their own game.   Since S5 was more worried on how they are perceived by the fans than the game, it made the manipulations and blindsides fairly easy.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Here's the tweet that I think started the Kaitlyn/Brett thing. The camera cuts away just about immediately, but to my [frankly, highly trained :D ] eye, it looks more like she's reaching for his side/lower back. Am I crazy?

Yeah, I definitely didn't see a handjob in that clip.  

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Well...I'm pretty sure he was half asleep when she was doing it. He was definitely not fully aware of one of the times she was doing it. When your brain is groggy from exhaustion, you don't entirely know what's going on. Also, Haleigh has stated to Fessy that she isn't interested in him. 

4 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

She's definitely just massaging his side/lower back, but he's also pretty close to being asleep. I'm just saying that isn't normal behaviour from a girl who supposedly has a boyfriend outside of the house. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's definitely just massaging his side/lower back, but he's also pretty close to being asleep. I'm just saying that isn't normal behaviour from a girl who supposedly has a boyfriend outside of the house. 

You will get zero disagreement on that last part from me. I'm one of the oddballs that's actually okay with the "lounging around the house playing with hair" shtick, because I am a very touchy-feely person (and only date men who are the same way). But spoonsleeping is over the line.

• Love 4

Whatever she was doing with his arm was weird. But hand job or not, girl has some major issues. How she thinks acting like that with a long term boyfriend is okay, I have no idea. 

• Love 13

Where do the votes stand as of this AM? 

In reading the updates JC told Sam that he is going to tell her a "fucked up" secret he knows about someone in the house Wednesday night. I'm guessing it involves Kaitlyn. JC really pulling out all the stops to get her out.

I guess we won't know until we see her DR, but Sam is telling JC (and maybe other L6 people too, bc Angela said this to Rachel as well) that the veto ceremony was an act, and she was never going to put him up. She just needed him to think she was to get his real emotions, so people would think she was super conflicted? Idk it doesn't make much sense. Sounds like the Walmart version of Dan's Funeral.

Also,

Sam talking to JC: "This nomination is because the eviction is not final. The eviction is a second chance. So I offered it to somebody that I really care about. But not really. I was never actually going to put you up there. It was to soften the blow. Do you understand?"
JC: "No, I don't understand."

lmao same, JC

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Where do the votes stand as of this AM? 

In reading the updates JC told Sam that he is going to tell her a "fucked up" secret he knows about someone in the house Wednesday night. I'm guessing it involves Kaitlyn. JC really pulling out all the stops to get her out.

It seems it'll be 5-5 with Sam evicting Kaitlyn...unless Tyler, Brett, and Rachel work Fessy for the sixth vote. He may be the most easily swayed, as well as Bayleigh. But Bayleigh will only do it if L5 have the majority and for the first time this season, they actually don't. They need to work at Fessy to get him to throw a pity vote toward Kaitlyn, if they can convince him that they're all voting Kaitlyn out to go with the house.

4 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

I guess we won't know until we see her DR, but Sam is telling JC (and maybe other L6 people too, bc Angela said this to Rachel as well) that the veto ceremony was an act, and she was never going to put him up. She just needed him to think she was to get his real emotions, so people would think she was super conflicted? Idk it doesn't make much sense. Sounds like the Walmart version of Dan's Funeral.

Sounds like a bold-face lie to me in order to try to make amends with JC. Granted, nothing about Sam's HOH makes sense (when did she become BFFs with JC?) but it is what it is.

2 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

There was also this between Brett and Kaitlyn this morning:

Jesus Christ. What the fuck is Kaitlyn doing? The poor guy is clearly asleep (I think?) and she looks like she's trying to grind him up.

This makes me as uncomfortable as when Fessy was touching Haleigh while she was half asleep.

• Love 2