Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Same I'm so used to coming here & checking twitter I don't know what to do with the extra time!  Well I've got a ton of stuff on Netflix to watch and the skating season has started.

Didn't watch CBB is it worth watching?

Yes! Even if for Metta alone!

Just now, Brian Cronin said:

Holy shit, McCrae, chill the fuck out. "Someone on Twitter doesn't like me - I must take this threat very seriously!"

I mean, whatever, fuck Vegas, too, but McCrae's totally fucking sea lioning her like crazy. 

I had to look up what 'sea lioning was as I've never heard that phrase before.

2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Holy shit, McCrae, chill the fuck out. "Someone on Twitter doesn't like me - I must take this threat very seriously!"

I mean, whatever, fuck Vegas, too, but McCrae's totally fucking sea lioning her like crazy. 

"You will talk to me or else!"

Honestly, I don't even care if McCrae's sea lioning her. I've been waiting for Vegas to be called out from an alumni since she doxxed that person on Reddit. I'm all for McCrae following through with his threat and don't even care how wrong he may be right now. I fully understand that this feud is more likely to fizzle out in the next few minutes, but oh well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I don't even care if McCrae's sea lioning her. I've been waiting for Vegas to be called out from an alumni since she doxxed that person on Reddit. I'm all for McCrae following through with his threat and don't even care how wrong he may be right now. I fully understand that this feud is more likely to fizzle out in the next few minutes, but oh well.

Oh sure, like I said, fuck Vegas, too, but McCrae is being a total tool here. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Same I'm so used to coming here & checking twitter I don't know what to do with the extra time!  Well I've got a ton of stuff on Netflix to watch and the skating season has started.

Didn't watch CBB is it worth watching?

If CBB = Celebrity Big Brother then yeah I actually enjoyed it in the main.  It moved at lightning speed compared to the long forever drawn out 99 days summer version.  I wish regular BB could move at that fast pace.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Oh sure, like I said, fuck Vegas, too, but McCrae is being a total tool here. 

I dunno.  I find it quite enjoyable when two people I don't like start fighting with each other.  Get your sea-lion on McCrae!  Bring on the doxx, Vegas!  McCrae vs. Vegas!  Fight!

Two douchebags enter, one douchebag leaves.

• Love 15

For anyone going through Brett withdrawal - Netflix has the first/only season of the CBS series Limitless. The show's about an average guy who ends up working as a consultant for the FBI.  He's assigned two FBI agents as handlers.  One of them gives off great Brett vibes. There's also a bromance! So if you're interested:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I would not mind seeing obnoxious Vegas outed. But ugh to McCrae possibly, yet probably not, being the one to do it. He still grosses me out.

Random post-BB thoughts:

• Tyler and Angela are adorable. I hope they, or maybe he and KayCee, get another gig.
  • Same for Brett and Winston, but I'd like to see more of Brett (not like that!) apart from his dudebro persona.
  • Tyler has been very gracious post-game. Kudos.
  • I'm sad for Baleigh. Still dislike Swaggy.
  • Some of the Hive are going on a 4 hour roadtrip? Can that be similar to a 3 hour cruise? 
  • Fessy is taking things in stride, but I still hope Haleigh dumps him. He was still a creepy controller in the house.
  • Don't like, or miss, Scottie or RS.

I really, really enjoyed this season, and all that posted here. What a great thread! See you all for Celeb BB!

• Love 7

Some of the Hive are going on a 4 hour roadtrip? Can that be similar to a 3 hour cruise?

They all went to Vegas by car (like 3 or 4 separate cars) for a meet and greet at a club. Only Rockstar, Steven and Sam didn't go. Josh from last year went too.

ETA: Zakiyah was there as was Wendall from Survivor.

If Tyler's going on the Amazing Race, I want to see him with Kaycee even though it would kind of boring...but less boring than with Angela I guess. I still don't think Angela and Tyler will be together 6 months from now (unless they have to stay together to go on TAR or the Challenge), but we shall see. I unfortunately think Swaggy and Bayleigh will end up married...I think she has a very specific personality and Swaggy's personality is one of the few that works well with hers. I think Haleigh will end up dating Brent.

Edited by Summerday
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Neveragain said:

Girl, when you get handed a get-out-of-swaggy-free card, you play it 

Sadly, like she did when she was given the Power App, she will probably hold on until it's far too late. :-/

• Love 14
36 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

I'm late to the party, so will someone explain "who" Vegas is and why she is obnoxious? My curiosity, read nosiness, is piqued by McCrea's response even if it is a tad bit childish.

Vegas is an anonymous online poster who has some sort of connection to the show who spoils stuff on twitter. She (I'm not positive that she's a woman, but I'm pretty sure) used to post on Reddit and was even made co-mod of the Reddit Big Brother board. She was really bad at it and doxxed one of her critics ("doxxed" is when you post someone's personal info online) so she got banned from Reddit and is now on Twitter.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I would not mind seeing obnoxious Vegas outed. But ugh to McCrae possibly, yet probably not, being the one to do it. He still grosses me out.

Random post-BB thoughts:

• Tyler and Angela are adorable. I hope they, or maybe he and KayCee, get another gig.
  • Same for Brett and Winston, but I'd like to see more of Brett (not like that!) apart from his dudebro persona.
  • Tyler has been very gracious post-game. Kudos.
  • I'm sad for Baleigh. Still dislike Swaggy.
  • Some of the Hive are going on a 4 hour roadtrip? Can that be similar to a 3 hour cruise? 
  • Fessy is taking things in stride, but I still hope Haleigh dumps him. He was still a creepy controller in the house.
  • Don't like, or miss, Scottie or RS.

I really, really enjoyed this season, and all that posted here. What a great thread! See you all for Celeb BB!

I agree with all of this and hoping Sam gets some stability in her life. 

except I have such a dislike of Bayleigh after her HOH time, I'm slightly skeptical of the story. Horrible of me, I know. 

47 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Love the L6 picture!

I agree, but I wish someone would tell Rachel to quit doing the "Prom Girl" pose. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

except I have such a dislike of Bayleigh after her HOH time, I'm slightly skeptical of the story. Horrible of me, I know. 

I actually wouldn't judge Bayleigh at all if she came to the decision that she was not prepared to bring a child into the world with a guy she knew all of three weeks. I'm not disbelieving her story, but if she did decide to terminate the pregnancy I respect her decision. I mean, she barely looked ready to even process his proposal on TV. 

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, ohcomeon said:

I agree with all of this and hoping Sam gets some stability in her life. 

I agree, but I wish someone would tell Rachel to quit doing the "Prom Girl" pose. 

Don’t worry. I still think they’re both idiots. (Bayleigh and swaggy) 

the guy said he proposed to her BECAUSE she miscarried.  

But maybe they’re truely made for each other and I wish them the best.  But they’re still idiots 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Ginger = Bayleigh

Maryann= haileigh 

The 3 guys are all Gilligans, though ?‍♀️

Those were funny but given how entitled and obnoxious Swaggy is I'm casting him as the snobby rich, old guy instead.

5 hours ago, sunshine23 said:

I'm late to the party, so will someone explain "who" Vegas is and why she is obnoxious? My curiosity, read nosiness, is piqued by McCrea's response even if it is a tad bit childish.

He or she (I think they are a "he" personally if they are smart to try and throw people off their scent which they should be doing) is the Deep Throat of BB and I personally am grateful for their spoilers.  In fact I love them.  Are they a saint?  Of course not.  Unlike the real Deep Throat they are not doing this for love of country obviously.  But it is BB so what do you expect.  You take what you can get.  And they were right at least 95% of the time from what I've seen and I TOTALLY enjoy their spoilers.

Whoever this McC-something is sounds like they have major anger management issues and I hope they fail at their "mission" for 10 seconds of internet fame because they sound scary and just plain a bully.  And they are out to ruin the fun of people like me who like reading spoilers about BB.  So just crawl down the hole you crawled out of, Mc-whatever and let us enjoy BB without you trying to ruin it for us with your 4-year old hubris rants and temper tantrums.

Edited by green
  • Love 4

Chris proposed on national TV because he wanted the media attention.  The miscarriage had nothing to do with it.  He just said that because of the blow back on social media.  Those two were not ready to be parents.  I have no doubt if Chris is upset, it is because he couldn’t cash in on a BB baby.   Yeah, I really dislike this guy, and am cynical and going to hell.  

Cannot wait for the their 15 minutes to blow over and no cares anymore.  It will be interesting to see how they deal with real life.  

Edited to add:  All of you that have suffered a miscarriage, I feel for you.  I know how devastating and heartbreaking a miscarriage can be.  My love to you all. 

Edited by LGGirl
  • Love 22

I appreciate the Vegas spoilers, I would NOT want them to stop.  Yeah, so she crossed a line with a poster at Reddit and got banned.  I get that.  So she is a devious twat, I don't care.  I want the information!  

13 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Chris proposed on national TV because he wanted the media attention.  The miscarriage had nothing to do with it.  He just said that because of the blow back on social media.  Those two were not ready to be parents.  I have no doubt if Chris is upset, it is because he couldn’t cash in on a BB baby.   Yeah, I really dislike this guy, and am cynical and going to hell.  

Cannot wait for the their 15 minutes to blow over and no cares anymore.  It will be interesting to see how they deal with real life.  

Yes, every word.  I would not be surprised to learn Bay's parents are hoping they all get a reality show out of this, too.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, leocadia said:

And I thought I was the only one who did this, lol.  Not sure why I find murder and mayhem so comforting, but it's my go-to sleep aid.

Me too, but it has to be certain shows, generally with calm, sonorous, deep-voiced narrators:  Forensic Files, Homicide Hunter, The Coroner, etc.  The ones that are overly dramatized like Fatal Vows or Deadly Women somehow are not calming.  The game warden ones also work, especially North Woods Law.

It's the only way I got to see any of BB after Dark, too:  these would put me to sleep, I might wake up during After Dark broadcast time, I'd switch to that, get annoyed at the whispering, switch back, and fall asleep again!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, green said:

Those were funny but given how entitled and obnoxious Swaggy is I'm casting him as the snobby rich, old guy instead.

He or she (I think they are a "he" personally if they are smart to try and throw people off their scent which they should be doing) is the Deep Throat of BB and I personally am grateful for their spoilers.  In fact I love them.  Are they a saint?  Of course not.  Unlike the real Deep Throat they are not doing this for love of country obviously.  But it is BB so what do you expect.  You take what you can get.  And they were right at least 95% of the time from what I've seen and I TOTALLY enjoy their spoilers.

Whoever this McC-something is sounds like they have major anger management issues and I hope they fail at their "mission" for 10 seconds of internet fame because they sound scary and just plain a bully.  And they are out to ruin the fun of people like me who like reading spoilers about BB.  So just crawl down the hole you crawled out of, Mc-whatever and let us enjoy BB without you trying to ruin it for us with your 4-year old hubris rants and temper tantrums.

I'm all for the Vegas spoilers too, so Mccrae needs to shut it!

Btw, Mccrae is the laid-back counterpart to this outspoken showmance Amanda Zuckerman from BB15. Guess he ain't so laid-back anymore.

• Love 4

All I care about RealVegas is getting spoilers. I like to be spoiled. I give a rats ass about the other personalities. If McCrae or anyone else "outs" her I would be pissed. I want my spoilers. If you all want fame or attention, who the fuck cares. You have no effect on my real life.  Well, actually you would , but only temporarily if I didn't get spoilers.

Go battle it out like a couple of assholes vying for supremacy in the social media circle of Big Brother. It is so annoying to see how important you find it ( you been the battlers, not anyone here !!!).

• Love 7
2 hours ago, green said:

You mean the Clueless snobby, old rich guy? Bayleigh ain't nothing like 'Lovey'.

3 hours ago, ohcomeon said:
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Love the L6 picture!

Eh. She's a Showgirl. She's used to posing. And I still think she was the most attractive girl on this season. She's striking.

1 hour ago, Jobiska said:
  15 hours ago, leocadia said:

And I thought I was the only one who did this, lol.  Not sure why I find murder and mayhem so comforting, but it's my go-to sleep aid.

I don't use it to go to sleep, but I've found that I'm amazed there are also others hooked on Investigation Discovery. I watch it all the time.

Also, I find I'm interested in all the Level 6 pics. The other five (whatever they're called) just bore me.

Edited by mikewho
  • Love 5

After lurking here forever, I just wanted to pop in as this thread winds down and say thanks to everyone for hours of entertaining reading. I've checked this thread several times a day for weeks. It's going to be hard to stop. Time to head for the Survivor thread I guess. Somehow not the same,though. When does CBB start? 

• Love 15
4 hours ago, green said:

Thurston Howell III?  I doubt Chris’fer would mind very much borrowing BaeDad’s money to qualify, so sure.  ;)

I’ve seen various and sundry reasons posted why some people don’t like Vegas and/or their posts, but my attitude has always been:

• If you don’t like Vegas, don’t follow Vegas.
  • If you don’t like Vegas’s posts, don’t read Vegas’s posts.
  • In any case - even if you don’t like Vegas or their posts, don’t ruin it for the people who do.

McCrae has four relatively minor accomplishments to his name:

1. Making F4 in BB’s worst season ever - BB15, the Season From Hell.
  2. Hosting a BB podcast (no idea whether or not it’s still active), and occasionally popping up as a guest and talking head on some others.
  3. Joint, with Amanda Zuckerman: supposedly being the first showmance in BB history to have sex in every room in the House.
  4. Having one of the worst skins of any BB contestant ever - he was ALWAYS picking at or picking off something, more than Tyler even.

So yeah, McCrae’s 15 minutes ran out a few years back - but from his point of view, I expect he’ll do ANYTHING to avoid going back to delivering pizzas again.

• Love 10

We can always write our own live feed threads…

Before bed last night Scout swore that she was going to clean the townhouse because there wasn't much to do and it would take her less than an hour, so no excuses.

09:54:  Scout got up and had some cereal. No ants in sight.

10:00:  On computer.

11:00:  Still goofing off on computer.

11:45:  Amazon Prime Now order delivered.

12:15:  Scout has only been able to tear herself away from computer long enough to take out the contents of two bags, put eggs in refrig, and take 12-roll package of TP upstairs.

(Pretty much all of us think she's full of shit, so, shocker!)

1:30:  Scout saw a post on NextDoor about there being a loose dog a few blocks away that would not come to the person but the lady managed to steer it off the busy highway down to an apartment complex.

2:15:  Scout ineffectively waited about 30 minutes before she decided to go give it a shot.

(Yes, because Princess thought dog would just sit around waiting for her to rescue it.)

3:00:  Back, after walking around apartment complex where dog was last spotted. Dog wasn't there now. [Shocker!] Whined that her hips hurt from the little bit of walking she did. Then she drove up and down all the side streets in the 5000 block of the highway. Joked that she expects to see post on ND from someone reporting her "suspicious activity of car driving very slowly around the area." Before coming back, Scout decided to stop at the nearby Papa Murphy's and take some cheese bread and a chef's salad home. She didn't feel like making Pomodoro sauce tonight after all.

(Her "recipe" is just dumping a can of diced tomatoes in a pan, adding some herbs, and simmering it for about 20 minutes. I think she's the laziest houseguest this season.)

3:00:  Her ass is now back in front of the computer and she has yet to do a single bit of housework

• Love 19

Brett  really should have talked to superfan Tyler about Amber before asking her out the way he did. She probably still has PTSD from Caleb

And Sam has apparently hooked up with that guy from production

Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 8

According to Twitter, she probably hasn't actually hooked up with that guy in production because he has a girlfriend. Apparently his name is Jack. 

Also, there's an Instagram video from Kaitlyn this morning and she's definitely obsessed with trying to get back her old Instagram account since it got hacked. But what's funny is that she's in bed with Brett, who definitely had just woken up and was incredibly hungover. I'm still trying to deduce whether she just climbed into bed to wake him up, or if they actually slept together.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Me too, but it has to be certain shows, generally with calm, sonorous, deep-voiced narrators:  Forensic Files, Homicide Hunter, The Coroner, etc.  The ones that are overly dramatized like Fatal Vows or Deadly Women somehow are not calming.  The game warden ones also work, especially North Woods Law.

It's the only way I got to see any of BB after Dark, too:  these would put me to sleep, I might wake up during After Dark broadcast time, I'd switch to that, get annoyed at the whispering, switch back, and fall asleep again!

Yes to north woods law! That’s usually second on my list after forensic files. 

I might respext swaggy a teeeeensy bit more if he would talk/type like a normal person. That has to be horribly embarrassing to a pagent lady like bayleigh 

• Love 2