Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Tries to cook up some far-fetched never-gonna-happen scenario to save both himself and Hay from eviction - said scenario probably involving Angela agreeing to nominate one of her own alliance members.

But he knows it can be done!  In fact I can hear his argument now...Angela, I put Scottie on the block last week to save you and Tyler, so it's only fair that you put Kaycee on the block this week.  No one's going to flip.  ;-)

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, leocadia said:

But he knows it can be done!  In fact I can hear his argument now...Angela, I put Scottie on the block last week to save you and Tyler, so it's only fair that you put Kaycee on the block this week.  No one's going to flip.  ;-)

Reality and FessyLand do not appear to be sharing ZIP Codes.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, green said:

Though it is still alarming that Bay's power app could/might come back into play.  That move would be totally stupid.

Agreed. I would hate it so much if an unused  power app comes back. Enough with the twists.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MissBluxom said:

It seems to me that most all of the "twists" are an attempt by Production to improve ratings.

The basic problem this show has always had is that Monday through Wednesday are always incredibly boring. Hardly anything goes on in the house. After the Veto Ceremony, it seems to me there is a whole lot of nothing happening. All of the interesting events on the Live Feeds happen after the HoH is won and the noms are made and the Veto is won.

I wouldn't be surprised if the concept of the Veto was something they originally tried to in order to alleviate the crushing boredom during Monday thru Wednesday. I can't remember exactly how it began. But I would guess that almost every other twist has been a way for them to try and find something that would put a stop to the incredible span of "Death Valley Days" from Monday through Wednesday because nothing interesting ever seems to happen on those three days. (by the way I could be off by a day there). What do you think?

The ratings are still good and wins each airing so doubt its for ratings

And for yet another week, Tyler is gonna get a result he wants with zero fingerprints.  He is playing a brilliant, less-is-more, game. Yes, it was easier for him to sit back with the power in his back pocket.  Yet, how many have we ever seen who really do have the intelligence, guts, and discipline, to lay low?

Which of the nominees would you say is the more likely to use a won POV on their partner as opposed to their self?  

• Love 4

Earlier today Brett was fretting about the sex partner conversation he had with JC and several others (forget who). Brett revealed he’d had three sexual encounters and JC “just under forty” or something like that. Brett seemed to think this was featured on the CBS broadcast. Oh, Brett. It ain’t ever being shown on the CBS broadcast, not even on the special “bits that have never been seen” episode. Silly boy.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

If she's on benzodiazapenes both in the morning and at night both medications have rules about alcohol, operating heavy machinery, etc

But isn’t she a welder in real life?  So I don’t think she can be on meds that don’t allow her to operate heavy machinery. Or maybe welding isn’t considered using heavy machinery but to me it still seems dangerous to do in an altered state 

8 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

But isn’t she a welder in real life?  So I don’t think she can be on meds that don’t allow her to operate heavy machinery. Or maybe welding isn’t considered using heavy machinery but to me it still seems dangerous to do in an altered state 

Welding is a skilled trade, and would be difficult - not to mention dangerous - to attempt in an altered state.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Earlier today Brett was fretting about the sex partner conversation he had with JC and several others (forget who). Brett revealed he’d had three sexual encounters and JC “just under forty” or something like that. Brett seemed to think this was featured on the CBS broadcast. Oh, Brett. It ain’t ever being shown on the CBS broadcast, not even on the special “bits that have never been seen” episode. Silly boy.

JC and Brett think that the sex conversation was shown because JC was asked about it in the DR.  He came out of that DR session steaming mad, told Brett about it, and they have been convinced that it will air ever since.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

Sam and JC may not know Faysal is the target yet, but that may be immaterial; if both Fess and Hay stay OTB, whoever Tyler/Kaycee/Brett picks will go to Jury regardless of how Sam and JC vote.  

Oh for sure it doesn't matter and Fessy will still get evicted, but I would think JC might not be too happy with that outcome and it would be interesting to see if it forces him to maybe not just do what Tyler wants every week lol.

2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

The power apps were all a major fail. You’d think that would give them the hint to retire them and keep them retired. 

It probably just makes them more determined to bring them back so they have something that didn't fail.

2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Unpopular opinion, if anyone is a darling of the show, it's Haleigh. Her edit is very favorable and I have thought that Julie Chen is way more positive towards Bayleigh, RS, etc than L6.

So true. Julie actually seemed to really like RS, which was odd. And Haleigh is without a doubt getting the best edit. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Oh, Vegas. You keep spazzing out in your corner of the Internet and I'll continue to point and laugh at you. Because you're acting like the thirteen year old girl who just posted her self-insert Backstreet Boys story onto The Pit of Voles, got two decent reviews, and decided to hold everyone else hostage for "10 glowing reviews or I won't update!". You want a glowing review? Pick a fandom that isn't Big Brother to spoil. Because Big Brother has one of the most toxic fan bases of any show, and a fair amount of them hang out on Twitter. What the fuck did you expect? What are you gonna do, start doxxing people on there, too? Did you think the nice Big Brother fans hung out on Twitter? Because there are no nice Big Brother fans. 

I vote to evict Vegas. We've dealt without spoilers before and we can do it again. It doesn't change my enjoyment of the game and like, shit, we already have so much shit without her. Bayleigh's sister is all over Twitter talking about praying the gay away (it worked for her!), Scottie's sister was losing her shit last week, Swaggy's still trying to make himself relevant. (Notice how I didn't mention the actual Big Brother house because YAAAAWN!) We have so many three ring circuses happened at the same time that I really wish Vegas would just pack up her sad little tents and go home. Or get fired for dancing on the line of sharing privileged medical information. I'd be good with either.  

• Love 14

I think they had wanted to give Sami the sweetheart edit but then the crazy came out. Once Haleigh stopped hopping into bed next to every guy they must have decided to back off Sam & give it to Haleigh. She’s cute, seems vulnerable and is a little dumb. Perfect for TV.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

How the hell has Brett only had 3?

• Love 4

Vegas doxxing people is the only reason I haven't jumped on my Twitter account that I've never used to actually tweet point and laugh gifs at her. Though I'm really easy to stalk because I'm one of those people that use the same screen name over multiple sites so you know, if you ever see a Callaphera in the wild, it's most likely me. 

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh for sure it doesn't matter and Fessy will still get evicted, but I would think JC might not be too happy with that outcome and it would be interesting to see if it forces him to maybe not just do what Tyler wants every week lol.

The moment Fessy’s out the FD (for good, allowing for a JBB) - what does JC’s opinion really matter?  JC appears to be on pretty good terms with most everybody in the House; in terms of strong primary connections, though, JC only has two or three - Fessy, Tyler, and (maybe) Brett - and short of F5 or F6, I don’t see Tyler and Brett siding with JC against the other.  JC’s primary game value has been in manipulating the single-called organism which is Fessy’s brain, so JC’s primary in-House game relevance effectively ends with Fessy’s (final) eviction.  After Fessy is gone, what does JC have to offer anybody other than a Jury vote?

And oh yeah - Fuck off, Fessy.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, Vegas. You keep spazzing out in your corner of the Internet and I'll continue to point and laugh at you. Because you're acting like the thirteen year old girl who just posted her self-insert Backstreet Boys story onto The Pit of Voles, got two decent reviews, and decided to hold everyone else hostage for "10 glowing reviews or I won't update!". You want a glowing review? Pick a fandom that isn't Big Brother to spoil. Because Big Brother has one of the most toxic fan bases of any show, and a fair amount of them hang out on Twitter. What the fuck did you expect? What are you gonna do, start doxxing people on there, too? Did you think the nice Big Brother fans hung out on Twitter? Because there are no nice Big Brother fans. 

I vote to evict Vegas. We've dealt without spoilers before and we can do it again. It doesn't change my enjoyment of the game and like, shit, we already have so much shit without her. Bayleigh's sister is all over Twitter talking about praying the gay away (it worked for her!), Scottie's sister was losing her shit last week, Swaggy's still trying to make himself relevant. (Notice how I didn't mention the actual Big Brother house because YAAAAWN!) We have so many three ring circuses happened at the same time that I really wish Vegas would just pack up her sad little tents and go home. Or get fired for dancing on the line of sharing privileged medical information. I'd be good with either.  

Speaking of Swaggy, Rachel blocked him on Twitter

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, ANALLICE said:
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

How the hell has Brett only had 3?

Yeah, Brett's a master bullshitter for sure. So I doubt that. But sometimes even guys who look like him haven't necessarily had too many sexual partners. And JC could definitely be counting those minions or whatever they're called. Fortunately, I haven't seen the vids.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Neveragain said:

Well from what she's said on the feeds she's like a part time home repairs person but her main job is being a hairdresser and waitress. I think she put "welder" to stand out more. If you look at Sam's social media pix pre-show she definitely looks much more feminine and fashionable. I think she sort of created this hick persona to get on tv.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well from what she's said on the feeds she's like a part time home repairs person but her main job is being a hairdresser and waitress. I think she put "welder" to stand out more. If you look at Sam's social media pix pre-show she definitely looks much more feminine and fashionable. I think she sort of created this hick persona to get on tv.

Her welder job is very very new. She said she loves doing hair but when she moved back home she just didn’t want to deal with trying to build up clientele again so she wanted to try a new career. 

And she quit that job to come on B.B. 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Who did Vegas dox?

She was made an honourary mod on the BB sub reddit. Someone posted a worry about her ability to delete posts as she had a history of asking people to downvote posts she didn't like.

Mods agreed and she lost her mod abilities. She doxxed the person who complained. 

She later removed the post and said sorry. Too late and she was banned from BB sub.

She ran to Twitter and said she was bullied off Reddit. 

And here we are.

Edited by Machiabelly
Spell check
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Her welder job is very very new. She said she loves doing hair but when she moved back home she just didn’t want to deal with trying to build up clientele again so she wanted to try a new career. 

Sam’s welding career may be very new, but it’s also very real.  I recall one conversation between Sam and Tyler early on in the season, when she was describing to Tyler the different application criteria, methods and effects upon the metal of different types of welding - stick welding vs. TIG welding, specifically, both of which are different specialities - and Sam knows her stuff.

• Love 5

Watching these repeated zingbot episodes is a downward spiral of torture...Yuck, Mike Boogie and Frank....then comes Frankie Grande and now we're in the utter pit of hell with Paul and Paulie.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Watching these repeated zingbot episodes is a downward spiral of torture...Yuck, Mike Boogie and Frank....then comes Frankie Grande and now we're in the utter pit of hell with Paul and Paulie.

Big Brother hell is the worst. 

• Love 3

With that whole JC & Brett conversation- JC knows that Brett votes with Tyler, Angela, Kaycee & Himself- but doesn't realize that the 4 of them are actually in an alliance together and has been making sure to protect the 4 of them and not him. He's fallen for Brett's "lone-wolf" act and also the house has deemed Kaycee, Angela & Tyler to be a trio- so of course Brett is going to nod along and feed into what JC is telling him about him not being in their group etc. Maybe Brett has felt that because he's been infiltrating the other side for those few weeks- and he's made a few comments here and there which they have reassured him of- but he still shares a good chunk of information and they do to him as well. 

I actually think JC's instance on Angela having a crush on him and making him go upstairs to flirt with her last night- kind of backfired on JC in the long run. L6 were able to have a pretty long conversation where they bonded- also more bonding with Brett & Kaycee- where she made him feel that he's for sure an integral part of their group. He was comfortable enough to share his "secret" of his job. So if anything I think JC suggesting that last night actually bit him in butt. Haha. 

JC is a problem that both Angela, Kaycee & Tyler know about- It's going to be pretty soon where the 4 of them have a conversation about him and one of them will take a shot. 

In regards to Bay's power app- it actually expired after F9- it said to be used "until" Final 8- so the last time she could have used it if she was in the house was last week. So Vegas can go suck it. So annoying. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
39 minutes ago, Slider said:

Re: Brett’s personal life, he was really sweet talking about if he had met someone in the B.B. house he wouldn’t have done anything with her while the cameras were on because he wanted to be respectful to her and the others. I thought it was sweet. Maybe he really only has had 3 partners. Good for him! I don’t really care that much about other people’s sex lives to really care.  If they aren’t sleeping with me, why should I worry about it? 

One of the few conversations I really remember from this season was one with JC and Brett during an afternoon while they were outside tanning. The reason why I remember this conversation is because both were opening up about their lives in a way that neither do very often. Brett, in particular, was talking about how he didn't like having pictures of him and his girlfriend online (or he wouldn't want it) because he was concerned about something to do with taking them down if she ever cheated. I can't remember the precise details, but does sound like Brett is actually fairly insecure about relationships. He can do the flirting and I remember pre-season things coming out about him (I do remember that Reddit post talking about Brett being a manwhore on Tindr, which I had to go back through the BB Media thread to find my post about it), but it does seem like Brett doesn't commit very often but when he does, he's all in. 

That's why I can see him being serious about only having three sexual partners. One long term girlfriend and two other girls.

5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

OK, I did like Paul’s Zingbot Secret Service punishment, so sue me.

I LOVED the Secret Service punishment and I'm not ashamed to say it. That's why I liked Paul way better on BB18. BB19 had Stick Up His Ass Paul, so he couldn't mask his douchiness with humour. He had no sense of humour in BB19. I also remember why I wasn't pissed at first when he was brought back for BB19; it was because of this damn SS punishment being so fun. 

10 minutes ago, Slider said:

All this talk of Vegas and she said the veto comp wouldn’t take that long. ?

That's why I think she's either been suspended or flat out fired. We'll see in a week if she continues to post spoilers, as this one was a bold face lie. When you encourage people to cancel the feeds while you're supposedly working for them (or a person you are close to is working for CBS/BB), then I imagine those bosses aren't too pleased. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

JC is a problem that both Angela, Kaycee & Tyler know about- It's going to be pretty soon where the 4 of them have a conversation about him and one of them will take a shot. 

Tyler has explicitly said he wants JC in the F4 over Brett.

So I hope Brett wasn't just blowing smoke because he was on point.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Thalia said:

Whether the Vols can win their season opener this year. 

After last season's circus, they better Pru-itt! Guess we'll know in a week. Nice to know I have a kindred Vol fan here. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Tyler has explicitly said he wants JC in the F4 over Brett.

So I hope Brett wasn't just blowing smoke because he was on point.

I know he has but if he continues to try and stir shit up between everyone and be a jealous person over Tyler talking to anyone but himself- there will be a point where Tyler might replace him with Sam. Lol. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

Not that I was riveted to the sexual partners talk or anything... But Brett was splitting hairs about having only 3 "random" sexual partners rather than 3 partners total.  He probably has had many more than 3 partners but they were all friends-with-benefits or girlfriends rather than one night stands.  JC didn't pick up on the hair splitting, which is why his outrage that Brett was lying to him has been amusing me ever since.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

If you look at Sam's social media pix pre-show she definitely looks much more feminine and fashionable. I think she sort of created this hick persona to get on tv.

I don't think Sam could keep up this hick persona for so many weeks just to be on TV. I've seen some of those pics and she does look very pretty, but she doesn't have to be one or the other. Both impressions of her can be true. People are multi-faceted.

• Love 8

Okay it’s been roughly 4 hours since I first started feeds this afternoon and all of them have been reruns. If it is the memory comp it’s likely a one by one comp and several (see Fessy and Haleigh) are likely hitting the time limit.

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I’ve been out all day. It’s a lovely day in the northeast. Anyway, the f’ing feeds have been down for hours? WTF?!? This Veto better be good. Rant over. 

These later veto comps start to get REALLY long because they’re almost always the single person timed stuff. And if they started early in the day that means they know it’s going to take forever. 

Just now, Skyfall said:

Okay it’s been roughly 4 hours since I first started feeds this afternoon and all of them have been reruns. If it is the memory comp it’s likely a one by one comp and several (see Fessy and Haleigh) are likely hitting the time limit.

I read that Haleigh confirmed it was an individually timed comp shortly before the feeds cut. So I'm guessing it's either BB Comics or Face Morph. I know L6 was speculating those two options.