Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Haleigh recapping her earlier convo with Scottie to Brett.  I can't tell if she is trying to swerve into Scottie's plan (and geniunely trying to building relationships with the other side of the house) or if she is confused and is just trying to rehash it to get other people's opinions.

ETA: Fessy just asked Scottie to send Haleigh up to the HoH room.

Edited by zenithwit
7 hours ago, Cutty said:

There are no words to convey how dumb Fessy is.

I think someone else brought this up.  I wonder if Fessy, being a former football player, has had some head trauma.  I am not trying to be funny here, I am actually wondering if that is the case for him being so dumb.

1 hour ago, Cutty said:

I totally agree with Scottie here.  I hate that they leave the door open for a few seconds so the others can wave.  I started a few seasons ago and it annoys me every time I see it.

• Love 7

I'd shut the door most of the way, so they can't see the audience (and, more importantly probably to these HGs, the audience can't see them) but they could HEAR the audience cheering for me as I feel certain they would be :-)

• Love 5

In order to fully close the inside door before opening the stage door, Scottie will have to hip check that little shit JC out of the way, since he's the one who hauls it open and holds it and then wiggles like a demented worm in his short-alls. And I'm all right with that. (I mean the hip checking, not the demented worm wriggling. Look, it's awhile until hockey season and I haven't seen a good hit in a long time. I'm jonesing like Sam does when they lock her out of the back yard for three days.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 22
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In order to fully close the inside door before opening the stage door, Scottie will have to hip check that little shit JC out of the way, since he's the one who hauls it open and holds it and then wiggles like a demented worm in his short-alls. And I'm all right with that. 

Me too!

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In order to fully close the inside door before opening the stage door, Scottie will have to hip check that little shit JC out of the way, since he's the one who hauls it open and holds it and then wiggles like a demented worm in his short-alls. And I'm all right with that. (I mean the hip checking, not the demented worm wriggling. Look, it's awhile until hockey season and I haven't seen a good hit in a long time. I'm jonesing like Sam does when they lock her out of the back yard for three days.)

Don’t get me started on waiting for hockey season. There’s been a countdown going on my phone for awhile now, lol. 

In show news my husband who does not watch the feeds nor read hear kept saying Fessy couldn’t be so dumb to put Scottie up as a nominee. I had to bite my tongue through the whole show. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, zorak said:

If Scottie is evicted this week, I hope Haleigh does go next, and that Faysal gets to the final 2 only to lose.  Why do I want this?  So Haleigh and Scottie can strike up a romance in the jury house without any interference from Faysal and then once the game is over, he can lose his shit when he finds out about the two of them but by that time, Haleigh will have purged herself of him so she won't care what he thinks.

YES!!! This is my dream scenario which I did not realize I wanted until just this moment. So, thank you, ZORAK!

• Love 4

I don't think Haleigh has any romantic interest in Scottie. Her whole game is flirting with guys (and she's been playing that game well!). She did the same to Scottie that she did with Brett/Fessy/tried with Tyler. The difference is, she chose Scottie to throw under the bus the first chance she got. 

Is she more likeable with him? Sure. Because I don't find Fessy all that likeable in the first place. And, maybe, like any immature young person who is only attracted to shiny objects, because she's not interested romantically, she feels more comfortable around him. However, I thought he was in a great spot when he was playing the middle, but the second she showed an interest in him during that fateful 3-hour chess game, he threw his game away. Even though Fessy is wrong to be jealous, and this is a stupid move, Scottie cared more about spending his time non-stop in Haleigh's HOH bed than think about game and HG management.  After saying he knew it was something he had to watch out for pre-game! Maybe he shouldn't have put all his eggs in the Haleigh basket - especially after hearing that she already threw him under the bus once. Maybe I'm biased because I think he is kind of cringey in general, and especially when he's with her. But, now, she's actively throw his name out twice. I really don't think she's secretly pining for him.

ETA: Would it be cool if the nicer guy got the girl instead of the buffoon? Of course! But I'm not holding my breath about that happening in this situation. And I think it's giving Haleigh too much credit. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

I totally agree with Scottie here.  I hate that they leave the door open for a few seconds so the others can wave.  I started a few seasons ago and it annoys me every time I see it.

Ditto. It drives me absolutely crazy. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, mooses said:

I don't think Haleigh has any romantic interest in Scottie. Her whole game is flirting with guys (and she's been playing that game well!). She did the same to Scottie that she did with Brett/Fessy/tried with Tyler. The difference is, she chose Scottie to throw under the bus the first chance she got. 

Is she more likeable with him? Sure. Because I don't find Fessy all that likeable in the first place. And, maybe, like any immature young person who is only attracted to shiny objects, because she's not interested romantically, she feels more comfortable around him. However, I thought he was in a great spot when he was playing the middle, but the second she showed an interest in him during that fateful 3-hour chess game, he threw his game away. Even though Fessy is wrong to be jealous, and this is a stupid move, Scottie cared more about spending his time non-stop in Haleigh's HOH bed than think about game and HG management.  After saying he knew it was something he had to watch out for pre-game! Maybe he shouldn't have put all his eggs in the Haleigh basket - especially after hearing that she already threw him under the bus once. Maybe I'm biased because I think he is so cringey when he's with here. But, now, she's actively throw his name out twice. I really don't think she's secretly pining for him.

ETA: Would it be cool if the nicer guy got the girl instead of the buffoon? Of course! But I'm not holding my breath about that happening in this situation. And I think it's giving Haleigh too much credit. 

Yeah, I also think that she just sees him as a friend.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Sara2009 said:

If it’s true, would Swaggy have been notified?

By who?  Bay is in sequester and no one connected with the show would be allowed at release private medical info

• Love 2
4 hours ago, carpedi7 said:

Don’t get me started on waiting for hockey season. There’s been a countdown going on my phone for awhile now, lol. 

#LetsGoPreds!!!

We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast.

4 hours ago, carpedi7 said:

In show news my husband who does not watch the feeds nor read hear kept saying Fessy couldn’t be so dumb to put Scottie up as a nominee. I had to bite my tongue through the whole show. 

As I have previously stated multiple times this season - if you place your bets on the side of UNDERestimating a HG’s intelligence, you’ll rarely go broke.  ;)

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, I also think that she just sees him as a friend.

True dat.  Additionally, I suspect Hay will continue to underestimate the personal value of her relationship with Scottie until it is too late - when he’s firmly ensconced in the JH, and she has no other solid relationships to fall back on besides her current bickering bout with a chauvinist lout.  Fortunately for Hay (and us), she probably won’t have to put up with it for too long....

• Love 2

Oh good god.  From Joker’s:

Mon 1:36 AM PT Haleigh says to Faysal , you never had feelings for me. You just did it because you were bored. Faysal is saying how he didn't notice her because at first she had a messy bun, but then she got in a bathing suit and he got feelings for her.

...followed immediately by...

Mon 1:36 AM PT Faysal and Haleigh kissing

Scottie - dude, you may be getting off better than you know.

• Love 23
33 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Mon 1:36 AM PT Haleigh says to Faysal , you never had feelings for me. You just did it because you were bored. Faysal is saying how he didn't notice her because at first she had a messy bun, but then she got in a bathing suit and he got feelings for her.

That is...tremendous. 

"I always liked you as soon as I saw that your body was banging!"

• Love 19
38 minutes ago, Nashville said:

A dysfunctional relationship may be her norm. You have to know what her parents modeled when she was growing up. If her dad is a  chauvinist doofus,  that would be her model for a man.

• Love 2

She always reminds me of Nicole when her hair is in a bun. She might even be the same height. Thank god she doesn't have the annoying voice but she does lose points for her compliments of Julie on eviction night. I saw somewhere online a loop of them. It's very funny and not very genuine. LOL!!!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, cork dork said:

the first veto comp and then how she sounded like a deranged lunatic went off on Tyler demanding she be given HOH.

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t the first to do that.  A lot of people on BB (or other shows) have negotiated with or persuaded a competitor to drop and hand them a win — for HOH, Immunuty Idols, and so on.

20 minutes ago, GalvDuck said:

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t the first to do that.  A lot of people on BB (or other shows) have negotiated with or persuaded a competitor to drop and hand them a win — for HOH, Immunuty Idols, and so on.

I agree up to a point.  What caught my attention with Sam was the Voice of Demand  that she used,  heavily laced with "how dare you not obey me," attitude. It was as though one of her "other personalities" had stepped out to take charge,   a side of her we hadn't yet seen.  I thought "Whoa! Where did that come from?"

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 8

Frankly, I'm still amazed that Sam is still here. She annoys me to no end. She's also a major buzz kill. That said, I thought she did a good job lying to Haleigh. She's a big hypocrite but isn't everyone.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

My Lord. Where the fuck do they find these people?

• Love 2

Going back to last night's discussion about Bayleigh possibly being pregnant, I hate to say it but the law of averages was bound to catch up at some point.  Hell, I'm surprised that with as much sex that goes on in BB and The Challenge this hasn't happened before.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so this is based on nothing but a woman's intuition but I think Hay actually really likes Scottie but in the house she's with Fessy. But it's Scottie who makes her laugh, it's Scottie that she really has the deep convos with, it's Scottie who likes her for her and not as a hot chick.

If she were a stronger-willed person she'd stand up for Scottie, put a kibosh to Fessy nominating Scottie, and stand up to Fessy's demands. However she's weak and wishy-washy so she's uncomfortable with feeling conflicted so she thinks the best solution is just to evict Scottie. 

Late to this, but I agree 100%.  Very well stated.  I have been thinking that, as the designated "hot chick" of the group (based only on the fact that every guy seems to lurrrrve her so much), she feels that Fessy is the type of guy a pretty girl like her should go for, even though she's conflicted about it.

14 hours ago, zorak said:

Haleigh is telling him that she's defended him and had his back the entire game.  He says that's why she needs to let him go so she can build bridges with other people.

14 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Scottie tearfully says that he's going to use his speech to apologize to her. Aw man. I feel sad for him. He's crying. 

I'm not teary, you're teary.  It's allergy season.  It's dusty in here.  It's..............*sigh*.

11 hours ago, Cutty said:

10000000000%.  I loathe JC jumping around like a demented chihuahua, flailing to the audience in the midst of someone dejectedly walking out the door.  He has done this every.  Single. Time.  Scottie needs to leave immediately, grab his bag, slip out the first door and hold the second one open for a few seconds while JC catapults himself over people and furniture in a fury to get to that door in time.  If Scottie has to go, this is how I need him to go out.  I think we deserve something nice.

And thank you, @Callaphera, for the links to the Scottie/Hayleigh convo.  I am going to go home from work, pour a glass of wine and watch.  Sometimes you just need a good cry. :(

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 15
12 hours ago, TheGapper said:

So after watching tonight's episode, was JC really the mastermind behind Scottie's nomination?

i was wondering the same, because usually JC has ideas that are already in motion by someone else but if this was his plan that he implemented then he gets major kudos from me.  Not to mention that it actually WORKED.  

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Normally I would say that they better come up with a script for Kaycee to use after her bad fourth grade acting during Fessy's HoH reveal but considering they fell for that really really easily, I think she'll be okay.

Well she convinced me. I was pretty confused watching flashback on the feeds and it was only made clear to me on the episode last night that everyone but Scottie, Fessy and Haleigh (and Sam) were in on it.  I thought Kaycee was pretty convincing lol 

10 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

BB19 Kevin posted a little while ago that Swaggy has been at his place for the last 3 days and he’s a great kid.

Waiting for Swaggys reaction to ED’s tweet.

Awesome... so this kid is now just couch surfing..... if she is indeed pregnant I guess he'll be moving in full time to Bayleigh's parent's house. 

8 hours ago, cork dork said:

Ugh. Scottie’s up with dooFes making a plea to stay and trying to get Sam the Loon on the block. They were comparing notes and then Scottie began reeling off a list of her achievements beginning with her batshit tantrum after the first veto comp and then how she sounded like a deranged lunatic went off on Tyler demanding she be given HOH.

He continued with “that’s the real Sam, not the” and then asshat skippy cut the feed and went back outside to the pool table. Jerk. I wanted to hear Scottie’s uncensored thoughts on Sam the Loon.

I’m thinking it probably doesn’t look too good on production if all of the others are constantly talking about Sam having gone off the rails and the things they do to avoid having her go off on them in any given moment. It’s not good when production is actively ignoring the clue jumping up and down so they can maintain what’s left of the schedule. 

It’s probably time for a countdown clock for when Sam the Loon and her varied personalities completely lose it. The only question is will it happen on the feeds or the live show?

She seems to hold it together pretty good for the live shows.  A couple weeks ago when she was freaking out in the DR right before show time you couldn't even tell that she had been upset mere minutes before.   I think Sam can hold it together when she knows it matters.  What's happening with the other HGs is that she's getting comfortable and letting the crazy persona come to life and forgetting about the regular cameras.  #teamgoodfeeds

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Going back to last night's discussion about Bayleigh possibly being pregnant, I hate to say it but the law of averages was bound to catch up at some point.  Hell, I'm surprised that with as much sex that goes on in BB and The Challenge this hasn't happened before.

Plus the stupidity of not using protection.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Frankly, I'm still amazed that Sam is still here. She annoys me to no end. She's also a major buzz kill. That said, I thought she did a good job lying to Haleigh. She's a big hypocrite but isn't everyone.

As far as the game goes, Sam is pretty benign. She’s not sneaky, she’s usually a vote for L6, and she cooks and cleans all the time. Yeah she can be cranky and mean sometimes, but she’s never going to be able to stage any kind of major game move, and she’s only won one competition. And when she’s in a good mood, she’s not bad to be around, it seems. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, zenithwit said:

I'm not an expert on this so please correct me if I'm wrong... but don't most women announce their pregnancy after the 3 month mark because the risk of miscarriage is highest in the first trimester?  If Bayleigh is pregnant, would it be too early to announce?

ETA: Also, if it is true, I would love to see Sam's reaction when she finds out!

Most women don't have sex on live tv during a reality show, so yeah.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

As far as the game goes, Sam is pretty benign. She’s not sneaky, she’s usually a vote for L6, and she cooks and cleans all the time. Yeah she can be cranky and mean sometimes, but she’s never going to be able to stage any kind of major game move, and she’s only won one competition. And when she’s in a good mood, she’s not bad to be around, it seems. 

I like comparing this season's dynamics to BB16, so that puts Sam in Christine's place. A loyal number who is easily disposable when the time comes.

Tyler - Derrick

Victoria - Kaycee

Cody - Angela

Caleb - Brett

Frankie - JC

Christine - Sam 

I could see Brett going first from this group but as always a lot depends on who wins competitions. 

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Late to this, but I agree 100%.  Very well stated.  I have been thinking that, as the designated "hot chick" of the group (based only on the fact that every guy seems to lurrrrve her so much), she feels that Fessy is the type of guy a pretty girl like her should go for, even though she's conflicted about it.

One thing that struck me about Scottie and Hay while she was HoH was how much the two finished each others sentences. It wasn't like the daily arguments she has with Fess. It was just an easy, effortless conversational rapport.

But I agree, shes like that sorority chick who thinks she has to be dating the jock even if she secretly likes the nice study buddy. I think Hay and Scottie will be closer post show. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I like comparing this season's dynamics to BB16, so that puts Sam in Christine's place. A loyal number who is easily disposable when the time comes.

Tyler - Derrick

Victoria - Kaycee

Cody - Angela

Caleb - Brett

Frankie - JC

Christine - Sam 

I could see Brett going first from this group but as always a lot depends on who wins competitions. 

Nicole - Hay

Don't think Fessy and Scottie fit with Zach/Donny/Hayden

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, RagePaige said:

Brett is Beast Mode Cowboy?  Definitely Fessi and its not even close except Fessi is 20 times more dumb.

I'm more comparing their positions in the game. Caleb never really had a solid plan for the endgame, and neither does Brett.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I'm more comparing their positions in the game. Caleb never really had a solid plan for the endgame, and neither does Brett.

I'd actually say Brett is more like Zach. Zach was there to mostly entertain and did whatever do be an entertaining figure onscreen, but he wasn't as much of an asshole as he appeared to be. Zach was also at the bottom of his alliance, as is Brett, despite being loyal to them. 

Not that Caleb had an endgame either, but Caleb fits more with Fessy. I know if we're comparing the alliances, it kind of works, but in terms of the individual person, I'd say Brett is Zach.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

I've been thinking for a few weeks now that Bayleigh is probably pregnant and that has put a whole kibosh on any plans for a jury buyback.

I agree. I was thinking even before this rumor started floating around that they will do a reset/rewind week with like a tech theme like "Delete Week" "Reboot Week" "Virus Week" something stupid. 

Guys- I know it's been like 3 days now- but I still cannot believe that Fessy put up Scottie. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, RagePaige said:

FOUTTE - Expect the Expected

Haha. Like I guess I should have expected it because they have spent a good chunk of the season shooting themselves in the foot. But wow, just wow. LOL. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, green said:

Well Scottie started it with his hinky vote against Swaggy while wearing the stupid tee shirt.  Scottie thought he was oh so clever casting a vote to shake up the house.  Hinky votes are not the best thing to play with if there is absolutely no need to use them.  And there wasn't.  So the result was every last one of them after that that JC used ended up landing on Scottie too.

And I'm cracking up outside.  Props to JC being the main engineer of the maneuver to get Scottie up this week.  Guy is playing a good game and is a handy Plan B for Tyler.

It seems so.  Credit where it is due. 

Though a supporting Oscar to Brett who made a final 2 with Rockstar speech actually stick and then wandered into their alliance as a lost loner and therefore earned some cred with the other side.  Not much but more than enough to confuse Fessy totally. 

And an honorable mention to Tyler's Operation Best Friend that Bay bought into and shared with the others that cast more shade on Scottie.  Hilarious that Fessy was asking Tyler to promise not to take Scottie down if he won veto. 

But yeah JC brought all this stuff together like a good musical conductor into a coherent crescendo of bamboozlement of Fessy this week.

I think JC gets credit for Scottie going up, but it's only minimal. It didn't take a lot of convincing to get Fessy there.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Vixenstud said:

Isn't Fessy a virgin?

That would be Scottie

13 minutes ago, Victim Noises said:

For the last couple weeks, I've been thinking that Bayleigh is probably pregnant and that has put a whole kibosh on any plans for a jury buyback.

Interesting thought..... I guess we'll find out for sure in a couple more weeks (about jury buyback) but I think it's SUPER weird we havent had a double eviction yet. 

At the beginning of the show when we saw their intros, Scottie said he was SUPER competitive and hated losing.  Every since then I've been waiting for his 'poor sport' attitude to come out when things weren't going his way and I guess right now is about the first time he realizes that he's not on the winning side at all and he's having a tantrum of sorts about it. 

Just now, gunderda said:

That would be Scottie

Interesting thought..... I guess we'll find out for sure in a couple more weeks (about jury buyback) but I think it's SUPER weird we havent had a double eviction yet. 

At the beginning of the show when we saw their intros, Scottie said he was SUPER competitive and hated losing.  Every since then I've been waiting for his 'poor sport' attitude to come out when things weren't going his way and I guess right now is about the first time he realizes that he's not on the winning side at all and he's having a tantrum of sorts about it. 

I think they were waiting for Tyler's power to expire or be used before they did a DE. 

Edited by SiobhanJW