Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

Wow.  She is smiling and saying "This is the last time".  Crazy.

She reminds me of my mother, sadly.  That woman is mentally ill.  And munchausen (sp) by proxy is an illness.  I believe that she is also mean-spirited.  Those nights James made her sleep on the floor in case he shit or peed during the night were not for free.  He is paying in full in the worst way.  Just a sad mess.

• Love 10

This is some really sick shit.  What is the point of his existence?  Let it go James, just give up.  He has zero purpose on this earth, and Lisa is one of the most vile individuals ever on this show, and that's saying a lot.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm a terrible person, but if I hear "my kids" again, I am going to come through the TV. Leave your friggin' kids alone. They are school age. Make some real meals, get them to help with the housework, and stop living your life around them.

That's probably her excuse for not dealing with any of her own issues and a way to avoid feeling like a failure/underachiever.

• Love 11
(edited)

Eeeewww, did y'all catch that demonic smile Lisa gave Dr. Now when she admitted over feeding James?

Oh Cynthia, how is not eating right taking care of your kids? Hahaha, only four pounds lost Cynthia. Doesn't she understand that she is still morbidly obese and could leave her kids motherless at any time? Clueless bitch.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 15

Isn't it possible to "be there for your kids" AND lose weight?! This isn't an either/or situation, dumb ass.

Cynthia is gonna gain weight again then come crawling back to Dr. Now, but not before she gains 100 pounds. She's one of those people who thinks she knows what she's doing in every situation. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

She is absolutely heinous. Just grinning like she’s put something over on Dr Now. 

These two richly deserve each other.

• Love 9

They didn't even film James and Lisa in the Houston flood. Seriously, the producers are stupid. 

What do these people do during a disaster like a hurricane? That's an issue I wouldn't mind seeing them deal with. How about y'all?

Somebody at TLC really dropped the ball, IMHO.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, WhitneyWhit said:

What exactly is preventing Cynthia from being there for her kids?

Apparently, vegetables. 

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Isn't it possible to "be there for your kids" AND lose weight?! This isn't an either/or situation, dumb ass.

Here's an idea: cook healthy, low calorie meals for yourself AND your kids.

• Love 8