Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E18 James (K) & Cynthia LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, WhitneyWhit said:

I think Lisa is just as lazy as James. She doesn't have to work as long as she cares for James.

I think Lisa has some Munchausen Syndrome going on with good ole James.......

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Lisa and James are both scammers. It ticks me off that they are wasting Dr. Now's time and resources when others who really want to lose could be getting his services. 

Yeah, their multiple GoFundMe pages in the past convinced me of that a long time ago.

• Love 11
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I see cynthia’s kids are still eating straight crap. Too bad.

They will be big just like Momma who also will likely gain the weight back.  Just like poor little May on 90 fiancée eating hotdogs and fries 24/7. James therapy session is painful Good God.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Do  Lisa's kids not have fathers around and does she not have family to help her?

I think they're James' biological kids. 

Just now, pieinmyeye said:

Seriously? He’s not getting continuous therapy? He needs therapy as much as he needs to stop stuffing his face. Include Lisa.

I agree. They should keep sending the therapist to the house regardless.

I thought he was very good with James.

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Cynthia. Your kids aren't tiny. They are plenty old enough to take care of themselves. 

Cynthia a stay at home mother ?,yet she goes out and to buy fast-food for herself and her children,the woman is lazy or nuts They may not have weight problems now but if they share her idea  of food that are healthy it wont be long for them to start packing on the pounds...

Edited by AVM
  • Love 3

The APS conversation is was interesting. I think to the APS person it was a key question that James is the one who puts the food in his own mouth. 

I did laugh when  right after Dr Now says he’s 800 lbs and the woman asks if there are other concerns. LOL

• Love 16
Just now, Kid said:

Adult Protective Services did not get it at all.

If James dies I hope they see this episode.

I hope they see this episode tonight and realize how idiotic they looked. Seriously. James needs to be removed from that situation and put into a home. It's about saving his life!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

This lady sounds very unsympathetic. James is doomed. 

With the truly horrible cases she is probably used to hearing, someone wanting to overeat himself to death with his girlfriend's case is more like "let him do it, it's his choice"

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I see cynthia’s kids are still eating straight crap. Too bad.

You would think that she would get it given the damage to her own body eating that kind of food on a daily basis.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

With the truly horrible cases she is probably used to hearing, someone wanting to overeat himself to death with his girlfriend's case is more like "let him do it, it's his choice"

I'm not sure but what I agree with this.

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, zoemom said:

DR PARADISE!!!!!!! NOW I'M IN PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!

I lurrrrrrrve Dr. Paradise. Meow. 

Dr. Paradise is like honey badger .  He don’t give a shit. “ not having your mom around didn’t bother you?”  “You’re not able to get this bag without somebody helping you get here. “ and on and on ...

Did you notice how’s tiny he was compared to Lisa?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AVM said:

Cynthia a stay at home mother ?,yet she goes out and to buy fast-food for herself and her children,the woman is lazy or nuts They may not have weight problems now but if they share her idea  of food that are healthy it wont be long them to start packing on the pounds...

I would say the only one who looks normal weight is her teenage son - probably because he is growing like crazy and doing sports.  Her dancer daughter is definitely chubbier than what I would consider healthy.  Give her 10-15 years, and she will be just the same as her Mom.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Hellga said:

For some people, this literally makes their day (month, year) when everyone is running around them, and they just savor the attention.  Some will attempt suicide like that by taking just enough of just the right meds right before calling ambulance, some prefer the slower route like James...

A form of Munchausen by proxy? 

• Love 8