Type keyword(s) to search

Jacob and Izzy

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I hope Amy didn't wear those shoes for the ceremony. Even Jacob dressed up.

Looks like hardly anyone on the Roloff side (including the groom) thought about getting new shoes . . . but I probably wouldn't either if I were getting married in a barn.

Capture.JPG

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, readheaded said:

This photo makes me sad for Amy.  

As long as she was with Chris I am sure she didn't care.  Also, so far have not seen Chris in any of the wedding pics or videos.

21 minutes ago, readheaded said:

Wow, Izzy and some of the bridesmaids look like they’re about 2 seconds and 2 broken threads away from a wardrobe malfunction! 

That one in orange looks ridiculous.  She is barely covered.

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

That one in orange looks ridiculous.  She is barely covered.

I wonder how many years until they all regret their dress choices.  Really, ladies, get something that fits properly and was made for your body type.

• Love 7
On 9/8/2019 at 12:49 PM, LucyEth said:

Look like Jeremy is the best man.  Guess they have a better relationship then most thought.

Oh Amy those shoes!

HA of course she would wear them.  I do like her dress though!

18 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

LOL on the shoes.

Poor Tori does look uncomfortably bloated.

I have mixed feelings about Izzy's dress.

I have definite feelings about Izzy's dress, it's bad!

Audrey is not in a lot of pictures, and she didn't post anything to her instagram, from what I can tell.  Is there bad blood?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Audrey is not in a lot of pictures, and she didn't post anything to her instagram, from what I can tell.  Is there bad blood?

Here is just a few of Audrey's many pictures that were posted

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 4.44.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 4.44.13 PM.png

• Love 1
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Do I have to follow her to see them?  I didn't see anything when I went to her instagram.  And I do NOT want to follow her!

The pics are from a video I think you have to follow her to get the videos.

1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Do I have to follow her to see them?  I didn't see anything when I went to her instagram.  And I do NOT want to follow her!

I don’t follow her. Is this the one you’re going to? There’s others.

78BDB2E5-45BC-44BB-95E2-8DCB5D700D60.png

5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I have definite feelings about Izzy's dress, it's bad!

I like the flowy bottom, but the top seems ill fitted. When she bends she's got a lot hanging out. That group shot with her bridesmaids should be labeled "The Boob Crew".

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I like the flowy bottom, but the top seems ill fitted. When she bends she's got a lot hanging out. That group shot with her bridesmaids should be labeled "The Boob Crew".

The dress, itself, is very pretty.  You're so right that it's ill-fitting, which is a shame.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, readheaded said:

The dress, itself, is very pretty.  You're so right that it's ill-fitting, which is a shame.

With more coverage on top & a better fit it would've looked much better on her.  Even though I know what she was going for, I still didn't like the leaves on her head & denim jacket.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, BCDL said:

Is it just me....or does Izzy look like a slightly bigger version of Auj and Tori looks like Molly.....

I agree they are both pretty.  Not s sure about Molly and Tori.  Was Tori Mollly's friend and that is how she met Zach?

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Good lord just looking at Jacobs gnawed to the bone fingernails made my hands hurt  😲

He always looks disheveled and like he needs a hot shower and shampoo.

Audrey wrote that Jeremy is a nail biter. I wonder if growing up Roloff was stressful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 1/25/2020 at 10:32 AM, BradandJanet said:

Audrey wrote that Jeremy is a nail biter. I wonder if growing up Roloff was stressful. 

Just WATCHING the Roloffs was enough to cause millions of people stress.  LOL.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Video:

I'm glad that jacob has someone to be happy with. I really am. I wonder what they will do after the van life grows old, where will they land. How do they support themselves?

• Love 1
On 4/25/2020 at 3:14 AM, seasons said:

I'm glad that jacob has someone to be happy with. I really am. I wonder what they will do after the van life grows old, where will they land. How do they support themselves?

Sort of funny how he didn't want anything to do with the show (I get it.. he was a kid...) but now he's obviously reaping the benefits of it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Kind of a low bar by which to judge any writer.  LOL.

That's for sure... Auj can barely put a sentence together without 2 or 3 mistakes.

I can't imagine living with Jacob, he's an uneducated little nitwit who thinks he's a genius, social justice warrior and weed expert.

I think that life is OK for a while but eventually it gets old and it's nice to have a home with an actual bathroom, a kitchen for cooking and a proper bed to sleep in.... Time will tell but I won't be surprised if they break up.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I started following Isabel on Instagram, well that didn’t last long.  Had to unfollow her when she made posts on Columbus Day saying  F___K Christopher Columbus and other various nonsense.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, PradaKitty said:

Looks really Audrey isn’t the only redhead in the family. 

That bridesmaid/friend in the orange must have had a LOT of men looking at her. Just because you have large breasts doesn’t mean we have to see them!

And those breasts look like they are very anxious to meet her knees! Lol

• LOL 4

I never really looked at Izzy’s page but I think she has some great photos. So many photographers in this family, yet Amy can’t kick up a few bucks to any of them so we are not stuck looking at her camera right on the face selfies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2019 at 8:40 AM, ginger90 said:

6D0F3FD8-3362-4D89-BE97-6525D8AD1FF6.jpeg

All I can say about the girl in orange is.... Holy Cow!

Looks like the dress is open down to her belly button as well.

JMO but Izzys dress looks like something from a thrift store or craigslist which is fine but she should have spent a few dollars and had it altered to fit her properly.

last year we attended a wedding for the daughter of long time friends, their daughter found a designer wedding dress on Craigslist, had it altered and it looked gorgeous on her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2