Type keyword(s) to search

Jacob and Izzy

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

Maybe Amy will start selling them too on her website.  Amy Roloff’s Little Vibrators, for those times when Chris is busy with his fish!

Would advertising them as "little" vibrators be a good marketing strategy?  LOL.

• LOL 16

I watched Jacob and Izzie  on a video with Amy making Mushroom Ragu Spaghetti.  First time I liked Amy.  They seem to really like each other and for the first time Jacob had things to say.

Quite enjoyable!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

At least there was a point to what Izzy posted . . . unlike SOME members of the family.

I generally find what Izzy posts to be reflective and vulnerable as opposed to carefully scripted humblebragging.

• Love 12
(edited)

Also found an article in the Sun that says Chris Cardomone had a child sex crimes conviction in 2008 that he pled guilty to - pleading down from a more serious charge, and spent 78 days in jail. TLC doesn't vet their contracters to make sure children aren't around sex offenders, clearly.

And apparently the still on the air talent tried to get him to not speak out. 

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

Between what happened to him as a child and his choice to be a Karl Marx follower, I don't see him ever becoming a completely happy person. 

And yet, he seems happier than Jeremy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Ha, Jeremy is a dweeb and I wasn't comparing the brothers, just focusing on the topic of Jacob. I have respect for Jacob with how he is dealing with his childhood trauma and how he has no fear of calling people out. Regarding the political ideology, I think both Jacob and Jeremy are extreme in their political (opposing) views, probably because of their ages and also because their young age is in the times that we live where everything is made political (looking at you media) and they don't have a different perspective,  and I hope that as they get older they will see things differently. 

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

I think people think that Jackson is younger than he is because he's so little but he's 4 yrs old and can barely string a few words together.

Exactly Tori posts 2 or 3 videos almost every day, he’s 4 yrs old and talks like a 2 yr old…. But let’s not forget that he walks in like he owns the joint!  😂

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 2:25 PM, heatherchandler said:

Ok, I thought he was like maybe 2.  He should be speaking more.  

And, as usual, Zach and Tori seem happily oblivious to an apparent speech delay and eagerly hope for more children because "dwarf butts are the cutest" and "soccer team"...

Edited by all4mom2
typo
  • LOL 5

I agree with the posts here that Jackson seem to have a speech issue. At that age, my son was speaking in full sentences, perfectly understood. He seems to struggle a bit in bringing his words forward. He should be evaluated and the sooner the better. What is wrong with those parents? 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

And, as usual, Zach and Tori seem happily oblivious to an apparent speech delay and eagerly hope for more children because "dwarf butts are the cutest" and "soccer team"...

Whoa. " Happily oblivious" really sums it up. Sadly. T seems especially in denial. Z grew up with these major issues and lives with it so there's that at least. I wish they had put J in preschool or daycare a few hours a week (before covid). The socialization would have been helped most likely, among other things. Like speech. Speech delays can sometimes be seen because the parents anticipate the child's every need and do much of the talking for the child.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Why shouldn't Matt be included in the shame circle of "we're ignoring Jackson's obvious delays" when he is cited as spending so much time with Jackson and yet is not insisting on testing or therepy? 

47 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I wonder why Matt, who loves Jackson  and spends so much time with Jackson as the best grand dad ever doesn't say boo about this?

47 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

*Personally I don't think the kid is delayed,

Matt probably agrees with you and doesn't think he is delayed either!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

In the most recent live of Amy’s (July 8th) she said Jacob and Izzy had a big announcement, but she wasn’t sure if they had shared it on Instagram yet. So, she didn’t say what it was. It made it obvious. 
🤦‍♀️

• Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

In the most recent live of Amy’s (July 8th) she said Jacob and Izzy had a big announcement, but she wasn’t sure if they had shared it on Instagram yet. So, she didn’t say what it was. It made it obvious. 
🤦‍♀️

Didn't she pre-announce someone else's announcement?  That woman just cannot help herself.

Congrats to Jacob and Izzy!

When is A&J's baby due again?

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
34 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Didn't she pre-announce someone else's announcement?  That woman just cannot help herself 

When Tori was pregnant with Lilah, Amy said the baby would have “the same type of dwarfism” as Zach and Jackson. This was prior to Tori and Zach letting it be publicly known. She deleted it. I think it was a live on Facebook.

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I noticed there were three or four quite pregnant ladies doing the line dancing at Auj's BD party (I wondered if they should really be stomping and spinning around like that); one of them must have been Izzy.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
17 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I noticed there were three or four quite pregnant ladies doing the line dancing at Auj's BD party (I wondered if they should really be stomping and spinning around like that); one of them must have been Izzy.

I saw a woman who is 4-5 months pregnant at the Olympic trials in the running competition, which I thought was NOT a good idea.  I'm not a runner, but I've done line dancing.  It's not that strenuous.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I saw a woman who is 4-5 months pregnant at the Olympic trials in the running competition, which I thought was NOT a good idea.  I'm not a runner, but I've done line dancing.  It's not that strenuous.

I was thinking more of the spinning and turning on an uneven surface and near a ledge/step.  A fall in advanced pregnancy surely wouldn't be a good thing!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

AzChristian, I raise you this. Yes, one of the producers was a child molester and Matt and Amy invited him into the home. Both continue to do the show knowing TLC doesn't give two shits if their child was raped. 

Thats the adult supervision trusted by Matt and Amy. Not just Amy all on her lonesome.... in fact usually its all "Matt did everything, Matt wanted the show when no one else was on board" and instead of noting how easy it is for Matt when he's not the one being sexually abused, I willingly put blame on Amy as well. Even tho "Matt was the dreamer, Matt makes the show" is the mantra. Matt got a paycheck while his son was being abused by his employers but Matt made money so....

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Even tho "Matt was the dreamer, Matt makes the show" is the mantra. Matt got a paycheck while his son was being abused by his employers but Matt made money so....

So it's Matt's fault Jacob was abused because he came up with the idea for show or did I misunderstand this statement?

• Love 1