Type keyword(s) to search

Jacob and Izzy

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I guess anything is possible but that sounds like a recipe for disaster! 😖

I really can’t imagine Caryn going for that arrangement but time will tell…

I mean, I am openly speculating and therefore am easily wrong. Basing it on "Jacob and Izzy ARE moving, they don't seem overwhelmed with wealth, Jacob is currently very much in Matt's favor, and that house is sitting there." Add in the fact that there's no building happening for Matt's planned new place and he's complaining the DW is too small....

As for Caryn, well, no ring on her finger, and she's got her own place.

Mind you, its as likely that Jacob and Izzy have found a local apartment. 

• Like 2

Not sure where the grow operation that Jacob showed on Instagram is but maybe the farm? He posted his greenhouse recently. He also posted about mushroom hunting and he can make some money doing that too. I mushroom hunt with my Lagotto and we can do well on a good hunt. I don't see so much wrong with Jacob and his lifestyle, at this point we have no real indication he lives off Matt/Karen, Amy/Chris or the government. Living as he does isn't costing a ton of money if he is frugal. I spent my early 20s and 30s living in The Bush and my life was so similar, I looked dirty at times, I scraped by, I grew food (and other stuff), hunted for food (both Flora and Fauna), I hauled water, chopped food and lived in cabins & trailers with limited electricity. It was hard and I was never a diehard live there until I die person but damn I learned a lot and the kids learned to be resilient and take care of themselves. I am one who is not ready to write him off just yet, especially on the basis that he doesn't conform to the societal norm of a linear life.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I find this whole "we're not sharing pics of our child's face" trend annoying and stupid.

If you don't want pics of your child online that's fine, keep it private but posting pics of the back of their head or scribbled out face is kind of insulting like...  "We know you're dying to see our kid so here's a scribbled out pic to feed your obsession"

Of all the Roloff grandkids I'm the least interested in Mateo and would be just fine never seeing his face.  🤷‍♀️

Go be private people, quit straddling the line.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
On 12/29/2022 at 6:00 PM, babyhouseman said:

People are going to think the child has a horrible medical condition.

At least they don't throw a blanket over its head and name it "Blanket,"  although they're coming uncomfortably close to that.  J&I, your baby is not a celebrity, nor are you; nobody cares...

Edited by Dibs
  • Like 4