Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E10: You Broke the Penal Code

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Sonja will eat seafood when she’s eating vegan because it’s raw. What in the hell is she talking about. Cooked or raw, it’s still not vegan is it?

No, it is not and Sonja is a fucking idiot. As usual.

• Love 15
(edited)
6 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

How has Sonja survived living in Grey Gardens for so long if she's deathly allergic to dust and mites??

It may not be intentional, but this is brilliant on Tinsley's part! For all this time Sonja's been undermining her character amongst the ladies and the tabloids! Sonja needs a place for a couple days so why not go all out? Give her that penthouse to sate herself on room service, but in the end she'll have to go back to that HELL hole that's falling apart! How will she feel about that after being treated like a queen in Tinsley's building? It's great; she'll feel like $#!t and it'll be KARMA! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

OMG I can't stop laughing... I'm horrible... LOL

Bonus nutcracker scene - IN FRONT OF CAROLE.. Dorinda shows Bethenny the nutcracker..."I'm so grateful Dorinda!" Bethenny says. Flash forward to the party (we saw last week) and Carole poking the beast by agreeing with Dorinda "Bethenny didn't thank you" - yeah right Carole, you love Bethenny. Only as far as she gives you a storyline - right? Bethenny should cut her losses. It's kind of sad because she seems genuinely hurt by Carole's behavior as of late (in the show). This isn't to say that Bethenny didn't made some unwise decisions gabbing about Carole to the others but it doesn't negate the fact she's clearly hurt by Carole.

Apparently even into your 40's and 50's you can't be honest to your gal pal about the guy she's dating. Carole's reaction to Bethenny's opinion about Adam reminds me of stuff I'd go through in my teens and early 20s when your gal pal would break up and you'd support her, telling her the truth about the douche she dated and then POOF, they're back together and you're the enemy. I didn't think that went beyond about age 25 tho... Well, I guess it does for Carole... 

This is precisely why I keep my mouth shut about the men who my friends date (and in the case of my best friend, marry). I listen since ultimately what I think of the dudes doesn't mean anything. I'm not and wasn't the one in the relationship, and there always exists the possibility that my friends will go back to the ex who they were previously bitching about.

*wipes hands* no harm, no foul lol

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Out of all the testimonials that Sonja has ever given. the one talking about how someone gave her a Louis Vuitton bag as a thank you for being on her yacht and then Sonja being mad that it turned out to be fake when SHE TRIED TO RETURN IT ranks up pretty highly.

AND she was mad that they didn't tell her it was fake. HA HA HA  That woman is nuts.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Michichick said:

And I swear, Sonja pronounced Vuitton at least three different ways. Never change, Sonja!

According to a "dresser" well known in Hollywood (Brad G.), it should be pronounced "Weetton!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

This is probably why Dorinda unfollowed her.  She was trying to make that thank you go away.  Too bad she couldn't make the 4 hours Michael drove to get the last one go away.  We finally saw that on camera.

According to Dorinda, Bethenny unfollowed her! LOL

46 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

AMEN!!  It's soooo stupid.  Bethenny didn't owe her anything more than she gave her. When I saw more of the story on B's IG stories, I was shocked, because Dorinda did NOT tell the whole story at all. 

I disagree, thanking the person who made it possible to get, whatever it is, when it arrives is what most people do

39 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

Bethenny's gatling gun exercises in conflict resolution. Explains so much every time. 

I know! Why ask Carole a question if you will not allow her to answer it!

35 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

What the f is Carole talking about??????????????????

We don't know because Bethenny will not STFU long enough for her to complete a sentence! 

21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She got even by tattle tailing to Luann that Bethenny called her a loser.

Ahhh, according to Carole, in her latest blog posted earlier today, Bethenny called Luann a "loser" for supporting/donating to the RC!

15 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I feel poorly that I was excited for that episode.  Why?  I have nothing but pity for poor Luann.  I guess the franchise handled it as well as they could.  It wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been, I guess?  I don't have much to say.

This cast is BORING without Luann.

I get Bethenny's argumentative techniques: Ad hominem attacks. Never addressing what Carole actually says just making some nonsensical attacks.  Like, "You're freaking me out right now."  "You're debating me."  Um, yes it's an argument with 2 different people who have 2 different POVs?  LOL.

I'm very Team Dorinda especially when it comes to versus Bethenny but I'll say this - Bethenny paid for everything, right?  Dorinda just like, found a picture and showed her on her phone?  LOL.  What did Dorinda even DO!?  LOL it's getting rIDICULOUS.  I hate rudeness and ungraciousness - I hate when I hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you - but this is a bit weird.  Dorinda needs help.

Yes, Bethenny paid for it but Dorinda found it through her friend Michael (the guy that delivered it), so Dorinda/Michael did all the work.

12 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Not to mention, Bethenny did want to talk to Carole first but Carole refused all of her texts. Carole is off her rocker this year

Bethenny wanted to talk to Carole via text and Carole wanted to wait until they could talk face to face.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I disagree, thanking the person who made it possible to get, whatever it is, when it arrives is what most people do

But she did thank her.  It was shown on camera in two separate scenes - once when she found it online and Bethenny gave her her credit card and once at the party when it arrived.  Dorinda said that she expected a BIGGER thank you.  

• Love 20
32 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

How did  Sonja not know the LV bag fake to begin with?  So easy to spot

She was probably drunk.

Garbanzos, chickpeas. Tomato, tomahtoe.

• Love 14

Sonja is so jealous of Tinsley. That thing with the waiter bringing Tinsley a drink k,  then Sonja pointing out he was hired to and that Tinsley has a boyfriend. So gross. 

Oh,  she needs to stop! 

• Love 19

Yeah Sonja, eat the garnish.  Just put some seafood in your bag for tomorrow, you stupid ass.  Her flirting with that young  waiter was pathetic.  How low can she stoop already?  Omg, her poor family.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Sonja is so jealous of Tinsley. That thing with the waiter bringing Tinsley a drink k,  then Sonja pointing out he was hired to and that Tinsley has a boyfriend. So gross. 

Oh,  she needs to stop! 

Oh, but it's so entertaining.  I don't want it to stop.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

But she did thank her.  It was shown on camera in two separate scenes - once when she found it online and Bethenny gave her her credit card and once at the party when it arrived.  Dorinda said that she expected a BIGGER thank you.  

No, she didn't thank Dorinda when it was delivered, she thanked Michael.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, BodhiGurl said:

Can't say I blame Bethenny for unfollowing all those women on social media. Why would she follow them anymore when it's clear they can't stand her? 

I'm still confused what more Bethenny should have done for Dorinda for that stupid nutcracker. She tweeted Dorinda a thanks back in December(saw the evidence over on twitter). Multiple people have said she praised Dorinda on Instagram back when it happened. She's on camera thanking Dorinda by saying "Dorinda, I'm so grateful to you" while in the bezerkshires and also "You saved Christmas" while holding Dorinda's hand and looking at her (so it was clear who that message was for) when the nutcracker was delivered. Is it because she hugged Michael and gave him praise? I'm guessing that was her first time seeing him in person - thus the over the top reaction. That and I think she was on adderall or something because girl was hyped up. Anywho - next time Bethenny - get Dorinda a marching band and cheerleaders...

A simple Thank you was all Bethenny needed to say on camera. Saying it on twitter, something most viewers don't read/see isn't the same as doing it face to face.

• Love 13

I didn’t think about it at the time, but you’re so right, Bronzedog. The only raw food on the seafood buffet were the oysters. Don’t I feel stupid. Just slap my ass and call me Sonja!

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

It's interesting that Tinsley is the one who has been saying all along that she didn't think LuAnn was okay.  She wanted her to open up about the divorce, but LuAnn shut her down. 

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the other OGs knew Luann wasn't completely great but purposefully didn't try a hard to get her to talk about it on camera as Tinsley did.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

So only beathney can use this show to pimp (make a infomercial)goods? that was literally like a 20 min free publicity for jeans. Come on now beathney 

She was giving Ramona crap like she is known for - she's snarky. She's been snarky since day one basically. I don't think she was doing it to take attention away from Ramona's non-existent product - she was being a smart arse. And I have a sneaking suspicion the women have given Bethenny crap behind the scenes about her product pimping.  Ramona used to pimp her and Mario's products all the time. And what about Ramona Pinot Greeegioooo! LOL We can all thank Jill Zarin for starting this self-promotion back in the day with ZARIN FABRICS!!!!!!! Anyway - I wouldn't be surprised if part of Bethenny coming back to the show was an agreement to let her promote her products. All that said I'd be fine with none of them promoting their products outside of scenes with them working. I'm just thankful the over-the-top promotion of Skinny Girl products seems to have gone away. Of course outside of the episode tonight - ha ha... but at least it's not Skinny girl popcorn here, skinny girl blenders there, skinny girl drink flavors, skinny girl booze.. etc etc...

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

A simple Thank you was all Bethenny needed to say on camera. Saying it on twitter, something most viewers don't read/see isn't the same as doing it face to face.

It could have been on camera and they edited it out (the scenes at her house when it was delivered). But they just showed her on this episode saying "I'm so grateful Dorinda" - is it because she didn't rephrase that as "Thank you Dorinda"? Because Dorinda and Carole are straight up lying that she didn't thank Dorinda. She just didn't thank Dorinda in a way that Dorinda felt she should be thanked. Thus my marching band and cheerleaders comment. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

She was giving Ramona crap like she is known for - she's snarky. She's been snarky since day one basically. I don't think she was doing it to take attention away from Ramona's non-existent product - she was being a smart arse. And I have a sneaking suspicion the women have given Bethenny crap behind the scenes about her product pimping.  Ramona used to pimp her and Mario's products all the time. And what about Ramona Pinot Greeegioooo! LOL We can all thank Jill Zarin for starting this self-promotion back in the day with ZARIN FABRICS!!!!!!! Anyway - I wouldn't be surprised if part of Bethenny coming back to the show was an agreement to let her promote her products. All that said I'd be fine with none of them promoting their products outside of scenes with them working. I'm just thankful the over-the-top promotion of Skinny Girl products seems to have gone away. Of course outside of the episode tonight - ha ha... but at least it's not Skinny girl popcorn here, skinny girl blenders there, skinny girl drink flavors, skinny girl booze.. etc etc...

We did get a Skinny Girl hallway though!  LOL

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

We did get a Skinny Girl hallway though!  LOL

ha ha - I must have missed it - I think I've become Skinny Girl blind because it was SOOOO over the top when she first returned... like when they went to her hamptons home and as Carole aptly said, it was like a gifting suite - ha ha... (awww man - back when Carole was mellow and tolerable... sigh)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

I said it before a long time ago and I say it again: Damn Bethenney slow down the machine gun mouth conversation it is really off putting and makes the person you are speaking with as well as me exhausted to have to follow the words that are coming a million miles an hour out of your mouth.

She truly tries to overwhelm a person so she's in complete control of the dialogue! ;-)

• Love 21

All right,  I figured it was Bethany this entire time,  because she's Bethany. But it's over boring ass,  mooching Adam? I mean yeah,  B Was catty, they all get catty. Carole is looking pathetic as hell. 

I pinged on Carol making a big deal about Bethany calling Adam without asking Carol's permission, but wanted to give her the benefit of doubt,  I mean surely she isn't that pathetic. It's not what Carol's saying,  it's Carol,  and yes Carol is being critical and yes Carol is being defensive. Bethany is begging. Carol is making Bethany look sympathetic. Damn her!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, BodhiGurl said:

ha ha - I must have missed it - I think I've become Skinny Girl blind because it was SOOOO over the top when she first returned... like when they went to her hamptons home and as Carole aptly said, it was like a gifting suite - ha ha... (awww man - back when Carole was mellow and tolerable... sigh)

I want to live in a gifting suite! LOL

The Skinny Girl hallway was on the way into the party.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Only because they haven't filmed at her apartment other than that short Christmas party or at her office, otherwise, we would have seen nothing but SG red everywhere. Also, Bethenny is really pushing her Bstrong more than her SG crap right now.

6 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

She said, "Your friend, Michael!" when he was setting it up, which was acknowledging that Dorinda found him.  Then she patted her on the leg and said, "You saved Christmas.  You saved Christmas."

I feel like that was her giving thanks. I mean, how many times does she need to say thank you?  

Bethenny drives me crazy and Dorinda has always been my favorite, but I'm just not on her side on this one.  It's too much. 

I agree.  How many thanks does she need?  Obviously, a lot.  I get it.  I make my family tell me twelve times how much they like dinner or I don't believe it.  But Dorinda is acting like she didn't thank her at all. 

Just 1 simple "Thank You". Is it that hard for Bethenny to say to someone face to face? 

4 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

It could have been on camera and they edited it out (the scenes at her house when it was delivered). But they just showed her on this episode saying "I'm so grateful Dorinda" - is it because she didn't rephrase that as "Thank you Dorinda"? Because Dorinda and Carole are straight up lying that she didn't thank Dorinda. She just didn't thank Dorinda in a way that Dorinda felt she should be thanked. Thus my marching band and cheerleaders comment. 

Had she said it, Bethenny would have tweeted it or done an IG story about it, so she never said "Thank You" to Dorinda when it was delivered.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

Oh, but it's so entertaining.  I don't want it to stop.

Me, neither. I think a lot of Sonja's over the topness is acting. The flirting, underwear sniffing, copping to selling a hostess gift, counting the crumpled $3 in her canopied Tiny House...mostly acting for shock value.

And if she's not acting, then she's some kind of bat shit crazy eccentric.  And even then, I don't hate her for it. Her behavior is sometimes vulgar, dumb, outrageous, but she seems like she has a happy soul.  And I'll take that over the nasty Dorinda, the shrieking Bethenny or the miserable Carole any day.

• Love 11
Just now, sadiebyuca said:

I want to live in a gifting suite! LOL

The Skinny Girl hallway was on the way into the party.

that's one thing I just can't hate her for - if she can get away with all the self promotion - go for it. I don't necessarily want to see it on my RHONY all the time but heck - score one for her for getting all that product placement for so long. And as I mentioned - Ramona had plenty of her own products on the show - she just had too many different ones, she should have picked one main theme (like how Bethenny tried to tell her to have True Faith and True Renewal with similar logos, not True Faith and Tru Renewal blah blah blah....). Don't hate the player hate the game! LOL.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

Dorinda said she expected a BIGGER thank you and she wanted it in front of the whole group and on camera. And I think even then it would not be enough for Dorinda in some way.

• Love 11
54 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

How long before Sonja returns that bag from tinsley. Lol

Depends on how far away the store is and if she uses it before she returns it or if she returns it as soon as she leaves Tinsley’s.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I said it before a long time ago and I say it again: Damn Bethenney slow down the machine gun mouth conversation it is really off putting and makes the person you are speaking with as well as me exhausted to have to follow the words that are coming a million miles an hour out of your mouth.

This way she controls the conversation, makes sure the other person doesn't have time to collect their thought/feelings and makes them out to stark raving mad all at the same time! She is a steam roller!

3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

All right,  I figured it was Bethany this entire time,  because she's Bethany. But it's over boring ass,  mooching Adam? I mean yeah,  B Was catty, they all get catty. Carole is looking pathetic as hell. 

I pinged on Carol making a big deal about Bethany calling Adam without asking Carol's permission, but wanted to give her the benefit of doubt,  I mean surely she isn't that pathetic. It's not what Carol's saying,  it's Carol,  and yes Carol is being critical and yes Carol is being defensive. Bethany is begging. Carol is making Bethany look sympathetic. Damn her!

Carole is mad that Bethenny bad mouthed her and Adam behind her back to the others! Not just Adam but her as well. We keep hearing from Bethenny that no one is allowed to talk about her behind her back but she is as guilty, if not more so, of doing it to them. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Only because they haven't filmed at her apartment other than that short Christmas party or at her office, otherwise, we would have seen nothing but SG red everywhere. Also, Bethenny is really pushing her Bstrong more than her SG crap right now.

Just 1 simple "Thank You". Is it that hard for Bethenny to say to someone face to face? 

Had she said it, Bethenny would have tweeted it or done an IG story about it, so she never said "Thank You" to Dorinda when it was delivered.

"I'm so grateful Dorinda" to Dorinda, face to face, is not the same as "Thank You Dorinda"? Of all the things Dorinda could go in on Bethenny for this seems really petty. Didn't Bethenny mention she thanked Dorinda for connecting her to Michael? I thought she shared that in her recent blog - some of the behind the scenes specifics to nutcrackergate.

• Love 17