Type keyword(s) to search

Melissa Gorga: Sexy Life, Loyal Wife

• Start Topic

Melissa is a fun-loving and sassy Italian from New Jersey. She and her charismatic husband, Joe Gorga, have been married for almost ten years and have three beautiful children -- Antonia, 8, Gino, 6, and Joey, 4. Melissa defines what it is to be a modern housewife. With multiple hit singles topping the iTunes dance charts and the release of her first book, Love Italian Style, the vivacious mother of three high-energy kids makes it all look easy.

Known for her playful style, this fashionista is launching a new jewelry line called the Melissa Gorga Collection, which will debut exclusively on HSN in July. While Joe, a successful real estate developer, is building a new home for their family in Franklin Lakes, Melissa is learning to balance love, family, friendships, and career, while doing it all with her own personal style.

• Love 1

Clearly Melissa wrote this. Fashionista?? No.

I've actually started to loathe her more than Teresa. That's saying something.

She's delusional if she thinks she's going to become a pop sensation at the age of 35. Also she can't sing or dance for shit.

• Love 5
(edited)

Not sure if anyone else has seen this but HOT DAMN...

Looks like the Gorga house was nothing but a shell with many rooms unfinished and very substandard.  

I kind of got the impression when those real estate agents toured the place last season it was a cheaply built house but had no idea it was THIS freaking bad.  Maybe instead of building that ridiculous in-home recording studio the Gorgas should have actually covered up dry wall, put doors on the shower stalls, and other things that make a home, you know, actually habitable.

They seriously must have only finished a handful of rooms for filming purposes.  Damn, at least Joe and Teresa's McMansion was fully completed and not a shell.  Well, at least I don't think it was.  We saw a lot of rooms in Casa Guidice, a lot more than Casa Gorga.  

This article (with the accompanying inspector's report) is a real eye-opener.  

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/07/real-horror-house-of-new-jersey-joe-melisa-gorgas-tenant-blasts-slumlord-landlords-as-tenants-home-inspection-report-uncovers-water-damage-garbage-bags-and-bus/?utm_source=fb-gorgas-houseofhorrors&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share

(NOTE: The link to review the official unedited report is in a link in the article).  

After a review of the property on July 7, the inspector noted a whopping 35 defects requiring attention, including structural issues on the front steps and a loose outer column intended to hold the facade upright, water and gutter damage from the balcony to garage, missing shower stalls, inoperable lights, exposed walls, cracks, and even a bathroom that has been covered with cloth.
Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Bwahahaha! Oh your Gorga's! You weren't fooling anybody! Remember when they were trying to sell their house and they had a fake bathroom sink? It was made of cardboard or something.

I sure do!  And the kids' bathroom water faucet just fell off in the one woman's hand when she tried to use it?

Wasn't there even a scene of the real estate people talking about how poorly constructed it was and how it was all cheap materials?  

Damn, seriously, this franchise is nothing but a bunch of frauds.  I also found it interesting in that article that it talks about Joe Gorga's other civil suits, etc.  

What a bunch of bottom feeders on this franchise.  It's like there's nothing they won't do to put up a facade.

And speaking of facades...  

How ironic is it that the facade on the Gorga McMansion is falling down...While their public facade is falling down as well?

Oh, sweet irony...  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

Ok so #1 really stupid thing people do when they become landlords; not putting as many of the utility bills as possible in their name and building it into the rent. Electricity, phone, cable...those are one thing. They usually legally follow the account holder. Water and garbage? They very often attach to the property no matter who's name is on the account. Meaning, if your tenants run up a $10,000 water bill legally speaking you are responsible for it, not them. Varies from city to city, but still if you plan to become a landlord do a little research into how this works.

Of course I do not believe for even 1 second that Joe Go is a well meaning landlord that just got stuck with a bad tenant. I could totally see him trying to pass off all manner of bills his family ran up into his renter. They are so shady and that McMansion was practically a drawing of a house. Did it even have plumbing? That thing was such a piece of crap. Oh Melissa. Glass house, sweetie. Glass houses.

• Love 3

Is anyone else shocked by Melissa's transformation?  I do not mean from the first season she was on the show, I mean from the pictures of her pre-show.  She does not even look like the same person.  In her talking heads, she now sort of resembles Kim Kardashian (I will leave it up to you guys to figure out if this is a good thing).

• Love 2

Is anyone else shocked by Melissa's transformation?  I do not mean from the first season she was on the show, I mean from the pictures of her pre-show.  She does not even look like the same person.  In her talking heads, she now sort of resembles Kim Kardashian (I will leave it up to you guys to figure out if this is a good thing).

I thought it was another version of JLo.

So did Melissa film in their mansion or the rental house?  I thought it was odd in the episode with Melissa and Joe in the bedroom that there was a fabric wardrobe sitting against the wall.  I thought she had a huge closet.  Makes sense if they are not in their home anymore.

• Love 1

Just went over to the hsn.com website to look at Melissa's jewelry line.  One page.  Cheap goldtone or silvertone with crude chain links.  I've seen better at Walmart.  Good luck with that, Mel. 

• Love 1

Just went over to the hsn.com website to look at Melissa's jewelry line.  One page.  Cheap goldtone or silvertone with crude chain links.  I've seen better at Walmart.  Good luck with that, Mel. 

At least she's staying true to her "style".......

• Love 4
(edited)

Amazing how many opportunities the Howives get. Real jewelry designers would kill for an HSN line. What's even more amazing are the mindless "fans" who buy overpriced Forever 21 knock off jewelry just because it has Melissa's name on it.

I can't blame her for taking the opportunity though. At least she's smart by doing something like this, unlike OC Tamra, who has squandered her national exposure for the last three years by promoting a LOCAL run of the mill business. I will never, for the life of me, understand that.

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 3
(edited)

Melissa line was all goldtone junk jewelry probably made in China.  I didn't know she designed jewelry or knew much more than loving jewelry to have her own line of jewelry that looked cheap but very pricey.  One of her "besties" from the RHOOC, Kyle, even called in from Spain to congratulate her and add to the love(hate) fest!  So much a bestie, she didn't even know Kyle was in Spain.  I couldn't believe it!  I thought Melissa was a teacher before she sold her soul to the RH franchise.  I guess using her (15 min of)fame to do something educational for kids would be too boring so she lived up to her reputation and sold cheap jewlery and the HSN hosts are loving every minute of it pumping her head with undeserved praise.  Even Joe came on the set so they could brag how much they love each other and how supportive he is of EVERYTHING she does.  Melissa's favorite adjectives were bold and amazing when describing just about all her stuff!  It was really gag worthy and so phony!

3gC1URp.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Love 1

I saw some of that ridiculous fuckery last night! I was scrolling through the tv online guide and saw "Melissa Gorga Jewelry" listed on the HSN channel. I just HAD to take a peek. The host was so over the top gushing about how gorgeous and beautiful her collection is. The part that cracked me up was when the host said her jewelry "looked just like really, really high quality expensive European gold!!!" which to me translated into "but is in actuality cheap Chinese crap that will turn your skin green." The way the host said "really, really" with such fake enthusiasm was so funny! I turned it off after a few minutes but saw a few of the pieces and they were tacky, tacky, tacky!

• Love 3

What's with all that bullshit on her face in the TH's? And the highlighted, fried - looking flat-ironed hair? Too much. I think she's an attractive lady, with a hot little body. But less is more. Her attempts to over-sex everything really kills any redeeming physical qualities she may have.

• Love 1

I think the Gorgas expect to bank on Melissa's fame off the show.  Teresa was very successful with her ventures and they think Mel will replicate Teresa's pre indictment success.  I guess only time will tell if they are gambling on the right horse

Melissa getting sued by former business partner:  http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2017/12/melissa_gorga_lawsuit_real_housewives_of_new_jerse.html

Another take on the same story:  

Jackie, who opened Envy boutique with Melissa last year, parted ways with the reality star in January due to differences of opinion and clashing visions for the store’s direction, “specifically about Robinson’s desire to expand selection to accommodate shoppers who aren’t, say, a size 2,” according to the press release. Jackie and Melissa both signed legal paperwork to dissolve their partnership, but since then Melissa is reportedly fabricating a story that Jackie deceived her and actually “stole” her merchandise in the middle of the night. Not true, according to the lawyers!

“In January my client and Gorga had a falling out in their business relationship, but that doesn’t mean Gorga had the right to bash her ex-partner’s integrity publicly in press interviews and on Bravo’s network that aired The Real Housewives of New Jersey,” says Klayman, who founded Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch and was formerly involved in court rulings at the White House level. (Yikes!)

According to The Blast, Jackie “sued NBC Universal, Cohen and Gorga for defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress” to the tune of a cool $30 million.

Klaymen points out that Jackie – not Melissa – actually owned the store before their partnership was dissolved – even though its name was “Envy By Melissa Gorga.” Therefore, the entire store’s inventory was actually Jackie’s property.

Although Melissa was well aware of their partnership ending, she made it seem like she was blindsided when describing her version of what happened on the show – and in the press. “I woke up one morning and Envy was completely emptied — not even a hanger left. I cried for three days straight,” Melissa told Bravo’s Daily Dish. She also told Andy on Watch What Happens Live that Jackie “ripped her off.”

These public claims are not sitting well with Jackie, who is actually in the retail business. “Media reported Robinson had teamed up with Gorga’s on-and off-screen nemesis Kim DePaola. Yet, the boutique’s merchandise was indeed owned by Robinson, who has been defamed and accused of stealing on National TV,” according to the press release.

This defamation “made her look like a felon and has negatively impacted her business and personal life,” claims Jackie, and could hurt her business reputation in a big way.

Jackie’s lawyer plans to hit the network and Melissa hard. Klayman says, “we’ll show that Gorga was so naïve and inexperienced in fashion retail, she didn’t deserve a hanger to hang on.”

TELL US: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JACKIE’S SUIT? DOES IT HAVE MERIT? DID MELISSA LIE FOR THE SAKE OF A STORYLINE?

I always wondered what made Melissa think she could open a store.  I do believe it was a storyline.

r

• Love 1

I've always liked Melissa. She's always a lady. 

I don't believe she's Italian, tho, she doesn't look Italian at all to me! haha. She looks more South American. Nothing wrong with that, btw, I just don't get why she claims to be 100% Italian when she is CLEARLY not. It seems like such a trivial thing to lie about. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 1
On 12/15/2017 at 9:01 PM, SheTalksShit said:

I've always liked Melissa. She's always a lady. 

I don't believe she's Italian, tho, she doesn't look Italian at all to me! haha. She looks more South American. Nothing wrong with that, btw, I just don't get why she claims to be 100% Italian when she is CLEARLY not. It seems like such a trivial thing to lie about. 

A decent amount of Italians have some North African and Greek DNA, but they don't know that they aren't 100% Italian because when the North Africans and Greeks were mixing with Italians was hundreds and thousands of years ago.

• Love 5

I had posted on the Reunion thread a question about the Gorgas home, since I know that they cannot afford to live there.  Joe doesn't have a job, the restaurant is closing/closed and her store makes no money.  I am sure any income they have is from the show.  

Apparently they have listed the home again.  I am not surprised.  I am laughing about the reason why -

http://www.etonline.com/melissa-gorga-reveals-real-reason-shes-selling-her-new-jersey-mansion-exclusive-90856

“I know, everyone's so baffled when I want to put my house on the market,” she tells ET. “You know, my kids are about to go -- my daughter's only about a year away from high school, believe it or not. She has one more year in the middle school, and most of my kids are gonna go to a high school in another town. So, eventually we'd like to make our way toward the town that our kids are going to high school too.”

What???  HAHA!  She literally cannot tell the truth.  Her kids are nowhere close to high school!  She was probably caught off guard with that question, but it is a really bad answer.

I want to like her, but stuff like this makes me roll my eyes.

• Love 8
On 9/5/2014 at 6:26 PM, sunflowers83823 said:

I love that Melissa's thread is only one page...

I'm surprised! Maybe it's because Melissa is one of the more normal Housewives. I think she's beautiful, Joe is a cutie, and I enjoy watching her and her family.