Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, iwasish said:

Not on set, but between segments. I’ve actually seen women wearing them in the bottom of their feet if they have to walk on floors in public places, motels to go to the vending machine, in gyms, fitness centers, anywhere you don’t have shoes handy. I just bring cheap flip flops to keep my feet off scuzzy surfaces. 

Which makes me think the expensive shoes are rented.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

What will Anfisa do if Jorge goes to jail?  I guess she’ll need that webcam job then.

Anfisa is a smart and resourceful  gal. I have no doubt she will land on her feet without having to resort to that.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

Annie gleefully jumping on the bandwagon about Anfisa resembling that gal on the webcam: people in glass houses, Annie, considering the rumors about you working in a bj bar.

Yea that makes me really dislike Annie.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I thought she was just saying that the webcam girl looked like Anfisa, not that it was her. I think Annie can't always get her thoughts across in English.

• Love 4

Anfisa has a trait that I don't like: she rudely bosses everyone, from Jorge (whom I hate) to the host, not to ask questions she doesn't want to answer. 

You're getting paid to tell us your business. Earn your money, biotch.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, BabyDaddy said:

Andrei's accent is very curious one as it doesn't sound like a typical Romanian accent to me. It sounds more Russian/Ukranian than Romanian. But I've only met Romanians and haven't yet met anyone from Moldova. But from that Skype with his brother, the words definitely were Romanian/Moldovan. Still, if I were to see him and hear his accent for the first time, I would have placed him as Russian/Ukranian. Just by the looks, the mannerisms, macho-ness, deep voice, etc. And I'm around Russians all day...

In Moldova, Romanian and Russian are spoken. So is Ukrainian. Moldova was a Russian possession for quite a long time so a lot of Moldovans identify with Russia culturally. What's called Moldovan as a language is Romanian with a Russian accent and some Russian idioms and usage. It is interesting since Romanian is a Romance language and Russian is a Slavic language. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I thought she was just saying that the webcam girl looked like Anfisa, not that it was her. I think Annie can't always get her thoughts across in English.

Yea, her English is not the greatest but I got the distict impression Annie was saying webcam girl WAS Anfisa. Of course, I could be wrong.

Dear Lord, previews show a blubbering David Poor. Has he no dignity? Oh never mind. Silly question.

• Love 10
(edited)
9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That stupid laugh when she tried to coyly say where and what she saw on the web. I bet Annie’s seen and done a lot more than whatever was on that video. She and Pao are my top two most hated, followed by Russ, Annie, David, Azan and Nicole. Runners up... Family Chantel.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
Just now, ECM1231 said:

Yea, her English is not the greatest but I got the distict impression Annie was saying webcam girl WAS Anfisa. Of course, I could be wrong.

Dear Lord, previews show a blubbering David Poor. Has he no dignity? Oh never mind. Silly question.

Better a webcam girl than a dick suck ping pong popper. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

You could be right but I still think it was bad form, considering Anfisa kinda stood up for her regarding the whole BJ bar nonsense. Her tone felt very accusatory. Regardless, Shut it Annie.

• Love 18

Jesus Christ who is this hostess blowing over at TLC to get this reunion gig? She has called Nicole's mom Robalee twice and Bobalee twice!!!! Hahahah LOW RENT that it made it past editing. Damn! 

And shit David needs to shut up but ya know what? He is doing a better job than the hostess grilling people. Key word? JOB. Maybe David just found a job. 

• Love 14

What does it take to have mama chantel to NEVER speak spanish again?  I'll watch David weep.  I'll watch Pao get her hair dyed from Best Cuts.  I'll even watch Annie watch people play Beer Pong thinking "Wow.  So there other things that are you can be doing with the ping pong balls?!"

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Oh hell fuck to the no.  Is Mama Chantel reading Newton quotes off a cue card?  Is that written in like, 48 point font off camera?   Laughing.

Okay, great.  I needed someone else to notice that so I know I’m not crazy.  What a joke!  

• Love 11
Just now, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I'm feeling really bad for Pedro tbh. He never stood a chance with the family Chantel.

That's because they are crazy,  even for fake plotlines.  Mama Chantel delivers like a champ.   She goes along with reasoning that completely makes no sense....she's willing to look like a complete fool, except I honestly believe she doesn't really think she looks like a fool LOL

I could follow a script on this show too but you make me babble a Newton quote and I'm like Nah.  Ain't reading that sorry.

• Love 11