Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Is KaShara the only veteran to confirm this is her last year and she is retiring. Could we be looking at a situation where 30+ girls could be re-auditioning next year for the team. I know Season 8 had 32 returning veterans, which I believe was the highest in the MTT era. Wow Finals next year could be a Blood Bath. 

I think she’s the only one who has come out and confirmed... I think Amy L might retire... is she a 4th year this year? She’s getting married.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Trixi said:

Last years redhead was Stephanie. I know peeps don’t care for her but I liked her. She’s beautiful, athletic and powerful. I was sad to see her retire and prefer her over savannah cuz I think savannah is only on the team for her looks and not her dance which I think diminishes the brand.  

No i don’t mean Stephanie! I meant the redhead who was an all star last season.

2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

No i don’t mean Stephanie! I meant the redhead who was an all star last season.

Maybe Claire? I think she was an all star at one point, but it could've been the year before.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well if they made Bess, Chantel and last year’s redhead (don’t remember her name) All stars, they should definitely make someone people actually remember All star as well.

Lol!  I do find the choice of All Stars this year to be a bit surprising but of the more visible girls who retired, several moved (Cersten, Maggie, Robin). Jenna obviously fell out of favor her last 2 years, so that leaves the ones who were asked. Emma still being an All Star is kind of crazy IMO (and I love Emma). I think she’s been an all star longer than she was on the team.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

Lol!  I do find the choice of All Stars this year to be a bit surprising but of the more visible girls who retired, several moved (Cersten, Maggie, Robin). Jenna obviously fell out of favor her last 2 years, so that leaves the ones who were asked. Emma still being an All Star is kind of crazy IMO (and I love Emma). I think she’s been an all star longer than she was on the team.

I can't believe that she can still rock the uniform. Major props to her! And the fact that she is able to step into the formations every once in a while when girls are injured...man, if I wasn't doing that kickline everyday as practice, there's no way I could just step in and do it. Although, it could've very well been 2-3 years since she last performed Thunderstruck as a sub.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I always felt Emma should have been granted the five year vet status because didn’t she fill in practically an entire season between Ashley N and Kinzie’s Injuries?

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

I always felt Emma should have been granted the five year vet status because didn’t she fill in practically an entire season between Ashley N and Kinzie’s Injuries?

It seems like Emma has been the go-to fill in person for years. She should definitely get some sort of award! 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, PBSLover said:

I too thought it was a stupid question (worded differently during the Interviews) but it isn’t if you think about it.

The DCC work for and represent the Cowboys, owned by Jerry Jones. He has made his opinion very clear on this subject. I do think that a hot button topic would be addressed by Kelli and Charlotte once the squad hits training camp. Media training is necessary when you are dealing with issues and since this falls into that, the girls need to be comfortable on how they would answer the question if asked.

Also, they may be asked about Erica’s lawsuit, the other lawsuits brought up by cheerleaders on other teams, their pay. Ha! Cheerleading used to be uncomplicated. If they are at an event where it is sit down meal and they are seated next to someone, that person might bring up some of this up and they have to answer correctly.  It may not be the way they feel personally but they have to know how to answer correctly for the organization. 

But unless they have covered these topics already, it’s not fair to expect them to always know “what would the jones say”. Which is why I think Jessika blanked out-she wanted to say that girls should be using their platform and then realized that this wouldn’t fly with them.

5 minutes ago, Jennv said:

The way Jinelle has been wording her posts makes me wonder if Yuko has a season ending injury 

That’s what I got from the “plot twist” caption.

12 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

Maybe Claire? I think she was an all star at one point, but it could've been the year before.

YES!!! Thank you! That’s “last season redhead”.

9 minutes ago, English Teacher said:

Completely agree. It’s interesting that they’ve had so many all stars throughout the years but they’ve been going to emma (and Jenn) when they needed help. Too bad she never made point.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Yes, Shelly was working so she would have been there, but it seemed that she allowed herself a few moments to be happy to the point of tears, then reined herself in and went back to work.  I seem to remember that someone said that alumni (including Tina) were there to help out.  Helping out could mean anything, but it also means they were there to WORK, even if they volunteered to be there.  It looks like MOST of them behaved themselves (even if they might have known some of the rookie candidates), but TINA was the only one of everyone there to go racing onto the dance floor with a big bouquet of flowers to give Victoria a hug (if anyone else was granted that privilege, we would have heard about it by now).  If she was there to help out as an alumni, she was supposedly there to WORK, not to wait on the sidelines to cheer Victoria on (though she could do that as well as long as she was doing everything else she was supposed to).  If she wanted to congratulate Victoria, she could have left a little early, gone to wait with the other parents, and met up with Victoria outside like all the rest of the support groups had to (except for Shelly, but she probably had to wait longer to congratulate Dayton than anyone else, except maybe a word in passing).  Does this make any sense?

As for ROTY, I keep getting the feeling that Christina expected to get it last year and that she expects to get VOTY for at least one of the years she's a veteran (please let this be the only year she's a veteran).  I also get the feeling that she expects (or expected) to be tapped for a 2GL position if not a GL position at some point in her career as a DCC despite her dance issues and her hearing (the hearing alone could keep her out of a 2GL or GL position).

I am not sure where or how you get the feeling Christina got the impression she would be ROTY? I am so NOT a fan of hers, and I don't follow her on social media, so is that where that entitled vibe comes from? I need to start paying attention, although I don't think I need any more reasons to dislike her. Lol

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Wonder if the cut of VK has harmed the friendship of Kelli and Tina? Gosh I would think that would be rough especially because it sounds like dance problems was not 100% of it.  And if the show will present VK as having character issues (i.e. Not being truthful). 

On the show its been said multiple times that Kelli and Tina are BFFs from their 1980s cheering days.  Of course Shelly cheered too but more in the 90s after K and T right.  Plus from both the show and social media I get nowhere near the sense that Shelly or Dayton are or were ever as fanatical as the Kalinas about "starting their own legacy" on DCC.   

T and K are TIGHT. I doubt this has any effect on their friendship. Tina has actually been invited to go on USO tours in the past with the show group as a guest of Kelli. She also attends DCC practice whenever she likes. Not all alumna have this "open door" invitation. The best thing for VK is to try and dance professionally with another group if she truly wants to make her own legacy and validate herself as a dancer. But her talent is blah.  She has training of course, but there is NO REAL TECHNIQUE. She's just a small town dancer. It will be a "gift" if she makes DCC based on Kelli forgiving her deceit. She's not a Big League dancer. She could make the Maverick Dancers if she tried out. 

Edited by PDH
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Is KaShara the only veteran to confirm this is her last year and she is retiring. Could we be looking at a situation where 30+ girls could be re-auditioning next year for the team. I know Season 8 had 32 returning veterans, which I believe was the highest in the MTT era. Wow Finals next year could be a Blood Bath. 

Honestly some girls were still on be bubble of whether to return or retire until January of last season so no one may be as decided as Kashara right now. Lots of engagements on the squad, but I hope that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re out of the running to return, except possibly Amy since I think her wedding is sooner. It’s sad that the pattern is engagement = retirement. JennK, Holly A, Tasha, Emma seem to have managed being married while being a DCC, but alas everyone’s plan is different. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 3

Jinelle also went on the calendar shoot too...so is she back in full copacity? And can you advise in Yuko’s injury @JohnGalt (if it’s not a personal matter on the down low). Just wondering if we’re going to be seeing more of Jinelle than a regular all star. I don’t mind at all. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

It seems like Emma has been the go-to fill in person for years. She should definitely get some sort of award! 

Agree! Never mind staying in uniform shape, being able to do that jump split 7 years later is incredible.

• Love 10
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, BonnieBlue said:

I'd love to know what it is about Christina that got her on the squad.  It clearly wasn't talent.  Maybe she's related to someone in the DCC organization.  She really is horrible and I once saw her at a meet and greet, and she was super rude and entitled.  

My daughter competed last year in the DCC cheer competition and got to meet them.  We watch the show religiously so she was super pumped to meet the ladies.  She said Jinelle and Lauren were 2 who really showed interest in the competitive cheerleaders and actually talked to her, asked questions, and wished her good luch.  My daughter said Christina was quite stand offish and almost rude. And my daughter was rooting for her all along. 

• Love 9

Dayton is a beautiful and Great dancer. I don’t get how she got cut considering Shelly works for DCC. Charlotte has her job because she’s the daughter of Jerry Jones.  I don’t think I could be as gracious as Shellyb has been if I were in her shoes.

i don’t understand how what Erica did was really all that terrible. So she didn’t want to sit in a locker room and sat in the stands.  To me that is not anything that warrants firing. While I am complaining I also think that gaining a few lbs is ok change the uniform so the DCC can weigh more attainable weights and not encourage eating disorders

• Love 3

Dayton getting cut means she has a great job, earns a good salary, gets to dance in world class productions, and see the world.  I know with her talent, and personality, that she'll entertain thousands of people, and have fun while earning money.  

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, DazedAndConfused said:

My daughter competed last year in the DCC cheer competition and got to meet them.  We watch the show religiously so she was super pumped to meet the ladies.  She said Jinelle and Lauren were 2 who really showed interest in the competitive cheerleaders and actually talked to her, asked questions, and wished her good luch.  My daughter said Christina was quite stand offish and almost rude. And my daughter was rooting for her all along. 

Aw that's sad that Christina came off that way to your daughter.

8 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

Dayton is a beautiful and Great dancer. I don’t get how she got cut considering Shelly works for DCC. Charlotte has her job because she’s the daughter of Jerry Jones.  I don’t think I could be as gracious as Shellyb has been if I were in her shoes.

i don’t understand how what Erica did was really all that terrible. So she didn’t want to sit in a locker room and sat in the stands.  To me that is not anything that warrants firing. While I am complaining I also think that gaining a few lbs is ok change the uniform so the DCC can weigh more attainable weights and not encourage eating disorders

1. That doesn't necessarily guarantee that she'd be a shoe-in

2. Generally, it's not that "big of a deal." But it's not a foreign practice for non-performers to stay in the locker room. It's not about what you want to do. Being there ensures your safety and makes it easy for you not to get "lost in the crowd" while you're at work. Of course you want to do what you want to do, but that doesn't necessarily fly when you're on the clock. Besides, the girls were going to perform and come back in there anyway shortly after; I don't understand what the rush was. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

If she was injured but still representing the team, she needed to follow the rules. Add to that she was literally drinking on the job and posting that to social media.  I’m not sure how many employers would stand for that. And it is a huge liability if something happened (insurance-wise).  It’s not as though she decided to go to an away game off hours and have a beer.  She was technically on the clock.  

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

Erica was told to stay in the locker room. She decided to go out in the bleachers with a drink her hand and sending selfies out to some of her fellow DCCs. She broke the rules and paid the price for it. No one force her to go out to the bleachers with a drink and take pictures of herself without thinking sooner or later it will get back to Kelli and Judy.

Jinelle retired and did not try out again. She is an All-Star and just filled in for Yuko due to an injury. It looks like she was hired by the DCC Organization.

Season 8 had 32 veterans trying out again. Three vets were cut at finals, Courtney Cook left before TC started, and Chelsea was cut during TC. 27 vets made the squad again along with 12 rookies.

Everyone's mileage will vary on legacy status, of course, but the way I see it...

Being a legacy might help you get noticed or past a first hurdle, but you'll still have to prove yourself once you're in the door.  It was that way during sorority rush, too.  We might have given a pass first day and almost always would keep a legacy that made it to pref night, but if she wasn't fitting in on day two or three she'd be cut.  Being Jerry Jones' daughter might have gotten Charlotte through some doors, but she's always seemed extremely savvy to me and likely kicks ass at her job.  I like that her daughter also appears to be carving her own path, perhaps before she comes back into the family fold.  Families who are wealthy because of their businesses don't usually maintain their wealth by only hiring slackers.  I don't personally care for Jerry Jones, but I don't think he'd keep Charlotte in position if she wasn't earning her keep.

I feel the same about Cassie, VK, Dayton, etc...they might get a little bit of a pass on early stages, but they wouldn't end up in camp (or in Cassie's case) on the squad for five years if they tripped over their own feet constantly or had nothing to offer.  Cassie's audtion looked rough her rookie year, but she had her tumbling and a desire to learn.  She had potential and heaven knows we've seen potential in camp and on the squad just about every year that didn't necessarily "deserve" it in our eyes.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kalibean said:

Everyone's mileage will vary on legacy status, of course, but the way I see it...

Being a legacy might help you get noticed or past a first hurdle, but you'll still have to prove yourself once you're in the door.  It was that way during sorority rush, too.  We might have given a pass first day and almost always would keep a legacy that made it to pref night, but if she wasn't fitting in on day two or three she'd be cut.  Being Jerry Jones' daughter might have gotten Charlotte through some doors, but she's always seemed extremely savvy to me and likely kicks ass at her job.  I like that her daughter also appears to be carving her own path, perhaps before she comes back into the family fold.  Families who are wealthy because of their businesses don't usually maintain their wealth by only hiring slackers.  I don't personally care for Jerry Jones, but I don't think he'd keep Charlotte in position if she wasn't earning her keep.

I feel the same about Cassie, VK, Dayton, etc...they might get a little bit of a pass on early stages, but they wouldn't end up in camp (or in Cassie's case) on the squad for five years if they tripped over their own feet constantly or had nothing to offer.  Cassie's audtion looked rough her rookie year, but she had her tumbling and a desire to learn.  She had potential and heaven knows we've seen potential in camp and on the squad just about every year that didn't necessarily "deserve" it in our eyes.

Yeah I’m not a fan of Charlotte, but I respect her. She’s worked her tail off and she’s brilliant. She’s smarter than both of her brothers combined. 

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

To add, Charlotte taking over a HUGE organization is far different than a girl trying out for the same team as her mom. Charlotte likely grew up with the expectation or decision herself to be a component of the family “business” and a lot comes with that. 

DCC is still considered a part time job (with perks) in their eyes. They’ll surely make a fuss about being a legacy on tv (twice as much if you’re VK) but in actuality it doesn’t give you any priority over anyone else (or shouldn’t). 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

I don’t think it’s necessarily bad standing alone, but it’s a clear violations of the rules that were given to her. Personally, I don’t see why an injured cheerleader wouldn’t be able to sit down near the sidelines or near the coaches, and I don’t quite get the workers comp argument. She can trip and hurt herself in the locker room as easily as she can walking around during the game. The drinking and whether that’s okvaries from job to job, but it seems clear that it’s not allowed for DCCs.

Ultimately. the DCCs have lots of rules that I don’t understand, but I didn’t sign a contract to follow them, like Erica did. The fact that she did this literally right after K&J had just disciplined 2 other vets probably also played a factor in the severity of the punishment. At best, they could’ve offered her the same punishment that Jenna/Holly got but no way could they let it pass, and since she was already not performing, a suspension would’ve been pretty worthless. 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Hannahjulie said:

What Erica did at the HOF game was just the icing on the cake. She has a history of diva like behavior, laziness, and poor leadership. There are pages on this topic if you want to go back and read, I’m just not sure which thread!  

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

To add, Charlotte taking over a HUGE organization is far different than a girl trying out for the same team as her mom. Charlotte likely grew up with the expectation or decision herself to be a component of the family “business” and a lot comes with that. 

DCC is still considered a part time job (with perks) in their eyes. They’ll surely make a fuss about being a legacy on tv (twice as much if you’re VK) but in actuality it doesn’t give you any priority over anyone else (or shouldn’t). 

Charlotte's accomplishments are on a different level. There would be no DCC without her.

• Love 2
On 8/18/2018 at 8:22 AM, dreamcatcher said:

Then they should have cut her when she was actually late. Oh wait, they needed her for the formations etc. Then why not cut her when they cut Kalyssa? I honestly think that they kept her around just to be safe in case they couldn’t find another “firecracker” this year AND to have a good story for the show. That’s exactly why they can’t get more than 150-160 in auditions anymore.

Btw, I think the prelims aren’t useful anymore. Basically, they only cut those who audition for fun and those who are completely clueless.

i love seeing Brennan in uniform :)

1000 times agree. I stated in another thread, that if being punctual was a mortal DCC sin and enough to get fired over then she should of been cut last season and not now. They were just looking for an excuse. I'm so glad Kalyssa's cut was mentioned, because they did not waste anytime firing her during the season and they did not seem to care about all of the drama that they were already going through.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

Charlotte's accomplishments are on a different level. There would be no DCC without her.

That’s not true. There was a DCC before Charlotte. They’ll be one after her too. 

But I get what you mean... she’s expanded the brand.

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

That’s not true. There was a DCC before Charlotte. They’ll be one after her too. 

Charlotte holds the purse strings and is in charge of the marketing. They would not have their "World Class" status without her support. They would just be another average NFL dance team.

Edited by HateWatcher
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

Charlotte holds the purse strings and is in charge of the marketing. They would not have their "World Class" status without her support. They would just be another average NFL dance team.

But they were already “World Class” before the show, and extremely prominent even before K&J. Not to discredit Charlotte at all, but the DCC were accomplished well before her. 

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Being a legacy might help you get noticed or past a first hurdle, but you'll still have to prove yourself once you're in the door.  It was that way during sorority rush, too.  We might have given a pass first day and almost always would keep a legacy that made it to pref night, but if she wasn't fitting in on day two or three she'd be cut.

I suspect we all would like to think that is true, but from the limited episodes we have seen so far, that's not even remotely what appeared to be going on here.  Kelli and Charlotte were fawning over VK.  The "awws"  "she's a standout" "I wouldn't want to be in her group" and even tears following her solo all suggested to me that these are people that are very close to this girl and are viewing her as a loved one, NOT as objective decision makers.  And fair enough, they know and love her; that's fine.  But Judy at least removed herself from the room when Cassie was being debated so that people could say what they needed/wanted to say, and an objective decision could be made (props to Judy btw; she's the only one there I have any respect for).  With VK, when others dared to suggest that maybe she was not up to the DCC standard, either physically or with her style, they were immediately shut down, like such criticism was not up for discussion.  And what makes it even worse is that in next week's preview, Kelli is shown being almost nasty to Dayton telling her she best not think she's going to get preferential treatment.  No wonder she said she's not coming back?!  It's one thing to be told you don't fit our mold or style or whatever, but to be treated kinda disrespectfully while you're watching someone else be given every possible (seemingly undeserved) pass ... I would be pissed.  I don't see how Kelli and Charlotte can watch this back and not be embarrassed by how arbitrary and unprofessional they come across. 

Side note:  I loved Neil's comment that VK is like a horse trying to get out of the gate; she's just ready to go!  The girl is 18.  She's been brainwashed her whole entire life that this is the end all and be all of goals; I don't begrudge her that enthusiasm.  She just needs to learn to harness it before she will ever fit in as a member of a team like this. I truly wish her the best in doing that.         

• Love 18
46 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

What Erica did at the HOF game was just the icing on the cake. She has a history of diva like behavior, laziness, and poor leadership. There are pages on this topic if you want to go back and read, I’m just not sure which thread!  

So from what we've seen on these boards, Facebook, Instagram, and heard from insiders, you have Erica, Cersten and Keyra behaving badly from the get go.  You have Jenna and Holly allegedly fraternizing not just last year, but the year before.  I'm sure there are more examples.  And if all this is true, why is it not dealt with at the time?  If Cersten was rude to her group leader and insulted a CMT crew member as a rookie, why was she not told to not bother re-auditioning?  If Erica was causing problems as a rookie, or even as a second year vet, same thing.  There are girls who work their buns off, behave and I'm sure that's why some of them retire - they are sick of the favoritism or Kelli sticking her head in the sand.  And yes, I realize we see maybe 5% of what actually happens, but I guess I don't understand why the problems aren't dealt with, instead of bringing them back the next year.

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

They were world class before Charlotte... I agree that she’s helped the brand, and her support has definitely helped the organization and increased growth, but they were more than just an average dance team before her. 

• Love 5
On 8/18/2018 at 7:51 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Her name is familiar - did she try out before?  Have a relative who tried out before?  Maybe it's just all the social media from before tryouts and thru the summer?

Caroline is the daughter of Jon Sunvold. He played basketball at Missouri and went on to play in the NBA.  He is currently a basketball color analyst for CBS and ESPN.

• Love 2
On 8/18/2018 at 12:55 PM, sleepyjean said:

Thank you for sharing these.

Every now and then, I have to take a step back from this. Kelli spends hundreds- in some cases thousands - of hours with the veterans. She sits through an extensive audition process and training camp. We, on the other hand, see a sliver of some girls' auditions - nothing at all of most of the girls' auditions. We get some photos on instagram, maybe some snippets from Stories and twitter. We see even less of the hundreds of hours of training camp, and regular season activities.

We know that the tv show is carefully crafted to tell a particular story about each candidate. We know that people's instagram pages are curated. We know that everyone can have a bad day or a good day, and any one 20 second video of a performance isn't representative of everything a performer is and is not capable of. We know we're seeing the barest tip of the iceberg. And yet...whenever decisions are made, here we come with torches and pitchforks because we know best.

I know I do it. And I keep doing it. But sometimes I have to shake my head over it.

We know Kelli, Judy and Charlotte have their own biases. Of course they do. But we're not exactly impartial, and we have 0.00001% of the information they have.

I love this and you just became my favorite!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Just because someone's the daughter of a former DCC doesn't mean that they're a shoo in for the squad. If they can't dance, they can't dance. In VK's situation, she lied and then got cut because she was an idiot.

Yeah but she also can’t dance and she was only cuf because she was stupid enough to lie. Yeah yeah i know she’s young. She’s 18, not 5. She should know lying is bad, especially when you’re being handed a professional opportunity you don’t qualify for. That’s when you put your head down and work double hard, not take it for granted and lie.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:54 PM, Kethomp said:

I may totally be off base here, but do you think CMT could have edited footage to make it look like everyone was all in tears over VKs solo but it was really for another solo (Lacey’s). I feel like I read on one of these forums or read somewhere else that her solo was seriously amazing and so stunning and really impacted the judges. So I’m thinking maybe it was hers that they got emotional for and CMT cut it so that it looked like they were talking about VKs to promote the “legacy follows in moms footsteps” storyline they have going. Of course I could totally be wrong! Just thinking out loud. From what i saw, VK’s solo wasn’t all that emotionally gripping to warrant the responses shown. But that’s just my opinion lol

I had the same thought myself!

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

My girl!!!! So happy for her, she's killing it!! 

:) yes she is when I saw the clip of her on the field at semis learning the routine she was killing it 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCFAN71 said:

So, was Madeline, a GL 2 last season? I honestly can't remember.

No. She was in Group 1. Jenna was her first leader and Amy her second. 

Edited by Jess14
2 hours ago, DazedAndConfused said:

I've heard the same things from a LOT of different and unrelated/unconnected people about Christina. Waitress friend in DFW area said she occasionally gets some DCC in and they are always so nice and friendly, Christina was a hard-core nasty bitch in the 3 times she waited on her. Cousin's kids went to a DCC camp (I'm fairly certain that's what they were) and said Christina was bored, disinterested, and basically ignored the kids where as KaShara, Lauren, Jinelle, and Amy were kind, funny, encouraging, and made an effort to get to know the kids. The impression Christina gives off is "entitled", which is funny as that is exactly the vibe I got from her last season. 

• Love 8