Type keyword(s) to search

Season 13 Anticipation

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

@ShellyB I remember in season 4 each TCC had a Vet big sister. Did they do that only that year because there was the same number of TCCs as Vets or if not why did that happen that year only?

I only remember it that one year when the numbers were fairly even between vets and rookies. Now, they try to put the girls in small groups before announcing GLs to help with cleaning routines, etc. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 11:40 PM, bigskygirl said:

Season 13 starts on Thursday August 2nd at 10:00 p.m. ET. There will be 13 episodes.

http://www.cmt.com/news/1795253/cmt-greenlights-bachelorette-weekend-and-more-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders/

YAY! I'm so excited!!!! I liked last season's new format but I hope they don't just cut one girl a week - it makes it so much more exciting when anyone could be on the chopping block. I also hope we get more insights into the parts of being a DCC other than practice and "the first home game" - I personally find that more interesting than back stories esp ones where they obviously make the girls dredge up the worst thing that ever happened to them for the sake of a sob story.

Anyone have any guesses who might be guest choreographers this season? I liked them last season I thought it worked better than in past years. I like it when they come in and expose some of the vets' not-so-strong points because otherwise the show tends to be K/J just picking on one girl for one thing for a whole episode until she gets cut. 

I also hope they bring in more vets! Especially the ones we've got to know via MTT. I could do without tons of Tina Kalina esp with VK on the team this year, she always irritates me. 

Edited by dccfangirl
wanted to clarify I was looking for speculation not social media clues!
  • Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:35 AM, nittanyvolleyball said:

No more Anthony Ramos please!

Hear hear!  I felt he added nothing to the show.  But then again I'm not on the anti Melissa Rycroft band wagon either.  I prefer her as a judge as opposed to a "mentor" because well, it doesn't appear that K&J actually give her much information to work with other than this person is blending or this person needs more power or confidence.  That stuff is hard to teach in a 30 minute segment.  Melissa is not a choreographer nor a teacher (like Kitty).  However, as a judge she knows what the DCC is looking for in talent and looks and it is easier for her handle.  

• Love 4

I prefer more of a mish mash of stuff for the prelims as they don't matter much.  However, I do like the finals: solos, kick line, performance, judge opinions etc. and of course C,K & J's opinions of the final cut into training camp as well as why certain vets didn't make the cut.

I like to see the rookie/vets candidates rehearsals in more detail as opposed to just a 2 second mish mash of this person and that person, They show K&J way too much when it's not necessary on CMT.  I mean you don't have to show them making a 30 second entrance onto the field or into the room.  just insert what they are saying about said girl at the bottom of the screen. 

How they get along with others, power squad, get togethers with the other girls etc.

I not only want to see what they are doing wrong but what they are doing well during rehearsals by K&J.  I hate hearing "you're blending or need more power from you" be more specific for heaven's sake of what you want from each girl!  Since all the girl is going to do is say yes ma'am and not have a clue what  you want...send them a clip of a comparison of the girl and say a vet....see what the vet is doing?  this is what you are doing and we don't like it.

Uniform fitting, Kelli getting to know the girls one on one. 

calendar shoot

show group auditions

etiquette class

Dislikes: 

Backstories, sob stories

guest choreographers

Jobs, schooling.

Anthony Ramos

Belk runway thing, they're cheerleaders not runway models!

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dccfangirl said:

Anyone have any guesses who might be guest choreographers this season? I liked them last season I thought it worked better than in past years. I like it when they come in and expose some of the vets' not-so-strong points because otherwise the show tends to be K/J just picking on one girl for one thing for a whole episode until she gets cut. 

A couple of them last year looked interesting in dress and appearance.

3 hours ago, dccfangirl said:

YAY! I'm so excited!!!! I liked last season's new format but I hope they don't just cut one girl a week - it makes it so much more exciting when anyone could be on the chopping block. I also hope we get more insights into the parts of being a DCC other than practice and "the first home game" - I personally find that more interesting than back stories esp ones where they obviously make the girls dredge up the worst thing that ever happened to them for the sake of a sob story.

I would like to see more Michelle Keys choreographing a routine.  However, please don't change the music.  We all knew it was the Hand Clap routine with the horrible music.

Also, I would like to see Sarah Gourley work with the girls cause I do like her, and she knows her stuff.  Niecy Noodle is always great.  The guys who choreographed a routine and then came back to judge show group when Jennifer and Mackenzie made it were good.  Stephanie Dibiase-Wheat is always good.  I'd also like to see Marcus Sophus - he's a former DCRB dancer and his choreography is amazing.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LynneH said:

Hear hear!  I felt he added nothing to the show.  But then again I'm not on the anti Melissa Rycroft band wagon either.  I prefer her as a judge as opposed to a "mentor" because well, it doesn't appear that K&J actually give her much information to work with other than this person is blending or this person needs more power or confidence.  That stuff is hard to teach in a 30 minute segment.  Melissa is not a choreographer nor a teacher (like Kitty).  However, as a judge she knows what the DCC is looking for in talent and looks and it is easier for her handle.  

In my opinion, the only reason why Melissa is the mentor is the fact she had a contract with CMT and she was considered a former DCC success because of  Dancing With the Stars. I personally do not think Charlotte, Kelli and Judy wanted her as the mentor. All the she won DWTS, she was a former DCC, and was called into the office during her rookie year, etc. etc. is just a selling point. I also think CMT picks the girls Melissa mentors, and her mentoring segments are painful to watch. I do find it interesting she took back what she said about the mean girls and the real reason why she left the squad after she was picked as a judge and mentor. Can't bite the hands that feed you. I also love the fact they cut way back on her mentoring scenes last year, and I hope they do the same thing in Season 13.

13 hours ago, LynneH said:

I hated him the first season he was in but last season I didn't mind him so much. I liked when he showed more detail on the squad photo for example. I HATE his "who are you wearing" segment at auditions - it's like dude it's a bra with some sequins. 

11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would like to see more Michelle Keys choreographing a routine.  However, please don't change the music.  We all knew it was the Hand Clap routine with the horrible music.

Also, I would like to see Sarah Gourley work with the girls cause I do like her, and she knows her stuff.  Niecy Noodle is always great.  The guys who choreographed a routine and then came back to judge show group when Jennifer and Mackenzie made it were good.  Stephanie Dibiase-Wheat is always good.  I'd also like to see Marcus Sophus - he's a former DCRB dancer and his choreography is amazing.

Yes I hate the way CMT fudge the music. I wish they'd just be organized and use the correct track - anyone who works in production knows it's not THAT hard. Also I love it when they show good amounts of choreography not just two beats and a slow-mo hair flick. I like it when the camera angle is wide so you can see all the girls and spot the mistakes - otherwise all you hear is Judy saying "Lots of mistakes" but if it's a confident dancer you can't see the mistakes because the camera only shows her!

11 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

In my opinion, the only reason why Melissa is the mentor is the fact she had a contract with CMT and she was considered a former DCC success because of  Dancing With the Stars. I personally do not think Charlotte, Kelli and Judy wanted her as the mentor. All the she won DWTS, she was a former DCC, and was called into the office during her rookie year, etc. etc. is just a selling point. I also think CMT picks the girls Melissa mentors, and her mentoring segments are painful to watch.

Melissa has also grown on me a bit. I HATED her in the season with Breelan where she basically forced Breelan onto the squad for the CMT storyline - the scenes with the parents were so cringey. I like it when she gives dance feedback rather than when she's trying to be the girls' best friend. 

I liked seeing the media training last year actually and some of the fashion dos and don'ts from seasons 8&9 were quite fun. I also hope they show more of the girls at makeover/ show the girls' makeovers in later episodes if they don't get to showcase them in the actual makeover episode. 

Basically looking back on my comments I guess I like DANCE. Proper dance that shows how hard being a DCC is and how much choreo they learn. 

On 5/22/2018 at 3:06 AM, ShellyB said:

I only remember it that one year when the numbers were fairly even between vets and rookies. Now, they try to put the girls in small groups before announcing GLs to help with cleaning routines, etc. 

Are group leaders picked now or do K/J wait to see how girls' leadership skills develop in the first few weeks of TC? 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

Are group leaders picked now or do K/J wait to see how girls' leadership skills develop in the first few weeks of TC? 

I'm sure they have an idea beforehand, but likely juggle people around based on who they have in TC (hair color etc..)

On 5/27/2018 at 10:38 PM, woodscommaelle said:

They should have an entire episode devoted to show group. 

I think so as well.  Give us an entire show of auditions, practices and performances :) 

I've said it before, and will say it again, I HATE Melissa as a  mentor ....blahhhhh!

• Love 5

To be honest about it, I would not want to see an entire episode devoted to show group. I find the show group scenes boring and repetitive especially the show group performances. Oh no we do not have enough time to practice, this is the first time the rookies are preforming, we are too close to the audience, blah blah blah. I do like to see the show group tryouts scenes, but not an entire episode of it.

I would like to see prelims and semi-finals in one episode. One hour of interview, and the girls getting ready for solos and field dance/kickline/jump splits with Kelli and Judy calling vets into the office for a discussion before finals, and the next episode focus on solos/field performance and the judges discussion.

7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

To be honest about it, I would not want to see an entire episode devoted to show group. I find the show group scenes boring and repetitive especially the show group performances. Oh no we do not have enough time to practice, this is the first time the rookies are preforming, we are too close to the audience, blah blah blah. I do like to see the show group tryouts scenes, but not an entire episode of it.

I would like to see prelims and semi-finals in one episode. One hour of interview, and the girls getting ready for solos and field dance/kickline/jump splits with Kelli and Judy calling vets into the office for a discussion before finals, and the next episode focus on solos/field performance and the judges discussion.

Second all of this!

• Love 2
On 5/22/2018 at 3:06 AM, ShellyB said:

@ShellyB what specific skills in your opinion make a great group leader? 

(edited)

Ok - who’s going off IG to go spoiler free for this season !? I didn’t even know/think about spoilers until last year (despite having watched every season!) and I felt like knowing the outcome made it less fun for me! (But there was no way I wasn’t researching any need I could find about what Holly really did!!!!

so what are the pros/cons to going spoiler free? Major con being not seeing any IG for like 4 months!!!!

Edited by Collette1104
  • Love 3

Okay, here’s my wishlist. I want to see more solos from finals. It’s hard to judge on brief seconds. Plus, it would help future girls trying out to know what a good solo looks like, and what to avoid (big props, weird costumes).

I like Melissa better as a judge than a mentor. She has a good eye for what the total package should look like on the field, and as a dancer, she can back up Judy when there are concerns about dance technique. 

More More More of the practices and sessions run by vets. Air by the staff choreographers. Some of my favorite moments over the years have been seeing Megan F. working with rookies, Kitty coming in to mentor a few girls, and during semis one year, seeing Shelly walking a girl through the combo, one on one. We hear them say they want these girls to succeed...little scenes like these SHOW it.

Wider focus and more of a routine than a few seconds. I love seeing them dance as a team!

Show us more of how appearances get blocked, and fixed if something is off about the stage/field. 

• Love 9
On 5/30/2018 at 10:56 AM, dccfangirl said:

@ShellyB what specific skills in your opinion make a great group leader? 

Articulate, adaptable, great memory for choreo, good teacher. I think it’s also important for the leaders to be great reps of the brand and expect the same from their teammates. 

• Love 15

One of my favorite segments of the show have been when they reveal who makes the pages/cover of the swimsuit calendar. From the way back in the day when they had swimsuit calendar specials with a host and the calendar reveal at the end to the restaurant gatherings and the wide screen reveal.  I love seeing all of the girls' reactions when they see their picture and that they made the calendar.   This can be possible with the swimsuit shoots are over!  So please please let us see this on the show. : )??

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

One of my favorite segments of the show have been when they reveal who makes the pages/cover of the swimsuit calendar. From the way back in the day when they had swimsuit calendar specials with a host and the calendar reveal at the end to the restaurant gatherings and the wide screen reveal.  I love seeing all of the girls' reactions when they see their picture and that they made the calendar.   This can be possible with the swimsuit shoots are over!  So please please let us see this on the show. : )??

In my opinion, I think the reactions of the girls are over the top. Like CMT is telling them how to react. I remember reading someplace about how CMT has the finals and TC announcements done more than once because they want the girls to react more excited or surprise.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

In my opinion, I think the reactions of the girls are over the top. Like CMT is telling them how to react. I remember reading someplace about how CMT has the finals and TC announcements done more than once because they want the girls to react more excited or surprise.

That may have been the case in the later episodes but from the specials that weren't shown on the show, and I'm going to use Sarah Gourley as an example it is obvious that they were finding out for the first time. That is what I would like to see.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

That may have been the case in the later episodes but from the specials that weren't shown on the show, and I'm going to use Sarah Gourley as an example it is obvious that they were finding out for the first time. That is what I would like to see.

I am talking about the scenes on the show. Like in Season 7 when Kelli announced the vets were going on the calendar shoot after TC was over, and the girls were like I was so surprised she said we were going on the shoot. As long as there is a show, CMT will be having the girls react to things in a certain way.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

I am talking about the scenes on the show. Like in Season 7 when Kelli announced the vets were going on the calendar shoot after TC was over, and the girls were like I was so surprised she said we were going on the shoot. As long as there is a show, CMT will be having the girls react to things in a certain way.

Yes I agree with this. I never liked the reactions that don't fit like when they announce the country singers, one that comes to mind is Casey Musgraves, the reactions were so fake and when Kelli names one of Casey's song they showed Yuko getting all excited- I was like um really?  I do think that they show reactions and facial expressions the girls make any time of of shooting and just put them after an announcement,  so it may be the editing. But I always wondered what it would really be like to be going about the TC process and having a camera on you while you are walking in or something and being a bit awkward to carry on normally which is why it seems so many of those random shots of girls interacting with each other seem so unnatural and well boring.  Like when they say stuff like.. do you think its going to be a cut night?  Or are you exited/nervous? Or stuff that you know they wouldn't be saying if the cameras were not there. 

Sorry Mods I will stay on topic.   I really do hope they show the calendar reveal though!

I am excited for this year though and I am especially happy that it is coming on so much earlier than last year.  Isn't it?

• Love 4
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, bigskygirl said:

I think they had big sisters vets in Season 2 and 3 also.

I remember the big sisters in season 2 (2007). Brooke S was big sister to Brittany D'Alessandro. She was waiting behind for her after she was cut.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Lol this is why I love the season 7 swimsuit shoot episode! Even if this wasn't shown out of sequence (we know it didn't occur after TC and squad announcement), even the most casual of viewers would of known that the shoot takes place each year from past seasons and calendars. So their shock and excitement doesn't make sense lol I love the episode for this reason!! I'm a sucker for continuity lol

5 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

Lol this is why I love the season 7 swimsuit shoot episode! Even if this wasn't shown out of sequence (we know it didn't occur after TC and squad announcement), even the most casual of viewers would of known that the shoot takes place each year from past seasons and calendars. So their shock and excitement doesn't make sense lol I love the episode for this reason!! I'm a sucker for continuity lol

And don't forget the ole stand by of I never thought I would go on a calendar shoot and/or be in the calendar. I might actually pass out from shock if one of the vets said something totally different.

16 hours ago, ShellyB said:

Articulate, adaptable, great memory for choreo, good teacher. I think it’s also important for the leaders to be great reps of the brand and expect the same from their teammates. 

Thank you for taking the time to reply! We really appreciate you! Actually when I watch reruns now I always look for you in the first meeting etc!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Roo22 said:

So it looks like all the old reruns are back up on the CMT website and I'm kind of freaking out!

You still have to sign in....

1 hour ago, Opine said:

You still have to sign in....

Yes but before, they only had the first episode of each season, even for those with a TV subscription 

Unpopular opinion - I think Anthony Ramos is cute. He follows all the girls on IG and comments on all their pics. I think he is actually a genuine fan and I like that. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Unpopular opinion - I think Anthony Ramos is cute. He follows all the girls on IG and comments on all their pics. I think he is actually a genuine fan and I like that. 

Same!!  I think he was a great judge, and it made me giggle when he was talking about "bless her heart" last season ?  I only really felt his scenes were a bit cringeworthy when he was drumming up the drama for the reveal board....he honestly sounded sincere, it just seemed over-the-top to me.  That said, he was a sweetheart to the girls getting ready to audition and I liked him and thought he had a great attitude.  I do feel as though CMT possibly missed a huge opportunity with him - I never understood why they didn't have him come in for a style workshop.  I think he would have killed it and it could have been a fun way to talk to and interact with the girls.  I wouldn't want to see any individual girls be embarrassed - although honestly, none of the new generation of cheerleaders strike me as having (S8? S9?) Kaitlyn LaRae-style taste issues - but they could pull up specific things they want the girls to avoid.  For instance, Kelli has mentioned that frosty shadows don't work well on camera - that's the kind of thing that would probably be a good idea to go over, and something the girls (possibly) might not know.  I do hope we get to see him later on in the season, I'd be sad if he didn't get to take part at all this year.

• Love 4
On 5/31/2018 at 10:57 PM, Collette1104 said:

Ok - who’s going off IG to go spoiler free for this season !? I didn’t even know/think about spoilers until last year (despite having watched every season!) and I felt like knowing the outcome made it less fun for me! (But there was no way I wasn’t researching any need I could find about what Holly really did!!!!

so what are the pros/cons to going spoiler free? Major con being not seeing any IG for like 4 months!!!!

LOL...not me!! I have to know what's going on and who makes it before the show ever airs 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, raindancer said:

Same!!  I think he was a great judge, and it made me giggle when he was talking about "bless her heart" last season ?  I only really felt his scenes were a bit cringeworthy when he was drumming up the drama for the reveal board....he honestly sounded sincere, it just seemed over-the-top to me.  That said, he was a sweetheart to the girls getting ready to audition and I liked him and thought he had a great attitude.  I do feel as though CMT possibly missed a huge opportunity with him - I never understood why they didn't have him come in for a style workshop.  I think he would have killed it and it could have been a fun way to talk to and interact with the girls.  I wouldn't want to see any individual girls be embarrassed - although honestly, none of the new generation of cheerleaders strike me as having (S8? S9?) Kaitlyn LaRae-style taste issues - but they could pull up specific things they want the girls to avoid.  For instance, Kelli has mentioned that frosty shadows don't work well on camera - that's the kind of thing that would probably be a good idea to go over, and something the girls (possibly) might not know.  I do hope we get to see him later on in the season, I'd be sad if he didn't get to take part at all this year.

He doesn't bother me. The one thing I did think was really corny last year was how he gushed over Charlottes outfit at the opening of the Star. To me it looked like John Cena ripped the arms off of it right before she walked out.

• Love 4

I like/want to see. More semis. More of finals (solos, interviews, why a vet was cut, what vets were cut) more dancing at practice. I also like the scenes where we are just watching someone help someone else. Power squad. (Go little Heather with your 6 min mile) show group auditions. The bca half time practices. Calendar reveal. Calendar shoot. I like the documentary style of just filming. Like I am there watching. Not segments. Or forced talking heads. That’s why the earlier seasons were better. 

• Love 6
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, bigskygirl said:

I think Shelly B said they are not doing the BCA halftime performance anymore since they did not do one last year.

Any halftime out of the norm is fun to watch, as are the practices -  Halloween, Christmas, the Drumline one they did years ago, the Niecy Noodle one they did two years ago, etc.  I like to see what the girls can do beyond the DCC style.

• Love 3
(edited)

I wish we saw more from Charlotte. I watched the amazon series about the Cowboys and she was very good. She more involved in the football team that I understood from watching this show. I get it now when she looked at Kelli and shook her head about one of the vets who got cut, there wasn’t much the girl could have done to save herself.

if you haven’t seen it, I recommend watching it. It’s called All or Nothing - the Dallas Cowboys.

otherwise, I hope they avoid making the show a story of one girl who inevitably gets cut. I would like to know more about the strong candidates and see them in comparison to the strugglers. I could have watched a lot of Mary or Lacey when they were in training camp. I know we saw glimpses of them, but they need to add in the narrative of the pressures on even the strong dancers to perform. The brief talking head of “anybody can be cut” isn’t really a story.

Or even just show the differences in the rookies. After the first slow learners are cut, it can be hard to see the differences.

also I love the guest choreographers. It’s fun to see something new and the girls often have fun. 

Edited by rose711
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/10/2018 at 11:10 AM, rose711 said:

if you haven’t seen it, I recommend watching it. It’s called All or Nothing - the Dallas Cowboys.

This has been showing up as a recommendation on my Amazon account, I'm glad to hear it was good, I'll have to give it a watch.

This might be stupid, as I'm totally clueless as to how time consuming it is to edit a show, but I wish the show were aired more in real time as a Summer show.  For example, film the prior week's activities and show them the following Thursday, or if that's too soon the one after.  This could make the show more dramatic for those who don't care for spoilers, since by the time the team announcement episode is shown, the football season has already started, and just watching a game could spoil who some of the rookies are.

Edited by ByTor
What's a spolier???
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, ByTor said:

This might be stupid, as I'm totally clueless as to how time consuming it is to edit a show, but I wish the show were aired more in real time as a Summer show.  For example, film the prior week's activities and show them the following Thursday, or if that's too soon the one after.  This could make the show more dramatic for those who don't care for spoilers, since by the time the team announcement episode is shown, the football season has already started, and just watching a game could spoil who some of the rookies are

That's a great idea. It won't happen because it takes away the ability to make it DCC propaganda.

I can't imagine how hard it is to actually get anything done when you are having to do retakes, close ups, etc.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, hypeman said:

That's a great idea. It won't happen because it takes away the ability to make it DCC propaganda.

I can't imagine how hard it is to actually get anything done when you are having to do retakes, close ups, etc.

No kidding!  I always felt bad when they had to stay until early morning cause of that.  They still have to go home, get 1-2 hours of sleep before going to work or school.  And like you said, how do you get anything done?

• Love 3

This Season 13 Anticipation topic. It does not include any references to the social media stuff that is coming out about training camp. That is considered spoilers here. Please be aware of where (ie what topic) you are posting in. Any reference to filming or other training camp stuff goes in the Training Camp and Social Media topic. 

53 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Since the vet big sister idea has come back, I hope they show how they decide how a vet and a rookie candidate is hooked up.

Maybe Kelli gives the vets a list of rookie candidates & the vets get together and choose based on a complicated yes-no-maybe system :)

• Love 14
On 6/11/2018 at 5:51 AM, ByTor said:

This has been showing up as a recommendation on my Amazon account, I'm glad to hear it was good, I'll have to give it a watch.

This might be stupid, as I'm totally clueless as to how time consuming it is to edit a show, but I wish the show were aired more in real time as a Summer show.  For example, film the prior week's activities and show them the following Thursday, or if that's too soon the one after.  This could make the show more dramatic for those who don't care for spoilers, since by the time the team announcement episode is shown, the football season has already started, and just watching a game could spoil who some of the rookies are.

They are hour shows, right? That typically takes 8-10 weeks to finish, and that is fast. They might have the machine working tighter, but 8 weeks is minimum. 

• Love 2
On 6/12/2018 at 3:43 PM, ByTor said:

Maybe Kelli gives the vets a list of rookie candidates & the vets get together and choose based on a complicated yes-no-maybe system :)

Any ideas on who created that intricate YNM system?  ?

• Love 1
On 5/28/2018 at 6:27 PM, LynneH said:

Dislikes: 

Backstories, sob stories

guest choreographers

Jobs, schooling.

Anthony Ramos

Belk runway thing, they're cheerleaders not runway models!

Agree with everything you said . . . except the guest choreographers. I feel like K and J comments are spliced in, and possibly taken from other times. Basically, I don't trust the show to be an accurate portrayal of what happens. I believe they just edit to justify their decisions. (Personal opinion. Not fact-based. Just a feeling.)

I feel like the comments made by a trained professional, who was there all night and with no personal agenda, gives a better insight. Also, the choreography has been improved in recent years. Could you imagine Judy making a hip hop routine? I can't.

• Love 6