Type keyword(s) to search

Jersey Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

He doesn’t know the meaning of an apology. 

This bas all been either a ridiculously stupid publicity stunt or he’s off his rocker  

690CB9E9-63FA-42DA-914C-5D85E39B4666.jpeg

Just because you say a lame sorry doesn’t mean it’s ok. 

Sammi dodged a bullet. She must be laughing so hard. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

And the saga continues lol

I wonder what is the truth ... ??‍♀️

DB56BB70-12D6-48C8-B2AC-F71CA96D7FA9.jpeg

C1273553-C47D-4B93-93A2-8E7CC3783A73.jpeg

He was trying to knock her up? Ok, and? Jen let herself get knocked up by this goon so she's not really standing on any higher ground.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

He was trying to knock her up? Ok, and? Jen let herself get knocked up by this goon so she's not really standing on any higher ground.

They are both morons! Their stories in the last 6 hours have continued, but not sure if they have been deleted now. She basically took a photo of a bag, apparently with cocaine inside and called him out. He posted some screenshots where someone wrote to him about sleeping with Jen in May/June I suppose last year.

It's like watching two children pissing on Instagram. He posts something, she posts something in response and on it goes.

• Love 5

How do these people think this is what they should be doing? Even if my most irrational early 20's days, when I was the most immature i've been, I would never have acted like these "parents" who are in their 30's! They are both trying to out-do each other as if either of them are coming off as the better person. This is trash to the fullest.

• Love 8

I can't get over he wrote, "I never should have acted in such a manor" as I presume he wasn't talking about performing Shakespearian soliloquies in a subpar country estate.

And also her, "So hott you googles that."

2 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

I can't get over he wrote, "I never should have acted in such a manor" as I presume he wasn't talking about performing Shakespearian soliloquies in a subpar country estate.

LOL the misspelling cracked me up!

14 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Jen basically said he was a coke head. No shocker there. God only knows what happened in the JS house during all those seasons and later on whilst they still had some of the cash. 

They both could've been coked out of their minds during that whole thing for all we know. I can't believe these people are in their thirties.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Mannahatta said:

Plus they were laughing when the bouncer - who was also smiling - came to take them away.

It was definitely either producer driven or those girls just wanted wanted to be on TV. The way you could blatantly see the two girls and the bouncer laughing is ridiculous. I mean let's be real, a lot of this is producer driven. 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 2

That messiness is all alcohol and drugs and how it ruins your life... it's all fun at the start of the night but then neither can stop and just devolve into this disgusting display.. they are both substance abusers and extremely toxic. That poor kid needs to be removed from the home. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Yup. If anyone is a victim in all this, it's her. Poor baby.

Seriously.  This poor baby has no chance at a normal life with these two colossal morons as parents. At the very least, I hope she has some stable grandparents/relatives to be a positive influence).

• Love 2
(edited)

Someone seriously needs to call CPS to that house.  There are two kids now involved.  Let the "adults" fight all they want, but protect the kids.

Being reported now that they have broken up.  Until he apologizes again, they make up, then round 3 happens, rinse/lather/repeat.

Edited by hoosier80
  • Love 7

She has been involved in domestic violence disputes in the past, and we know Ron was abusive toward Sam.. these 2 need to be shipped off to an island alone with their drugs and alcohol to destroy each other in private away from social media. Give their children to a couple who desperately wants to have a family.. because these two sure don't. 

• Love 8
(edited)

I know that smack talk is a big thing with this group, but the ribbing between Mike and Ronnie was anything but playful. I felt for Mike when Ron called him "The Incarceration." Not cool, when it's clearly Mike's biggest fear. Mike was a douche in previous seasons but didn't deserve that.

And after seeing that video of Ron menacing his now ex-GF, Mike's not the only one who should worry about jail. I could see Ronnie's hot temper and tendency for domestic situations going too far one day.

Edited by archer1267
Typo
  • Love 7
On 4/27/2018 at 9:37 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

I was watching with a friend and she said" he's on coke right? He has to be on something his eyes are making me uncomfortable."  I just laughed,  I said probably but I was pretry buzzed from the cheap wine  she brought, so  it just it made me giggle to see her so uncomfortable by someone on tv.

said the same thing to my husband....not so much in the scene in the pic, but when they were at Senor Frogs.  Soooooo high!

• Love 2

Oh Ronnie is an absolute jerk. I can’t believe I didn’t really see it back during the early days. 

I agree he went below the belt with the smack talk concerning Mike. Sure Mike is no angel, and we’ve seen some of his bad sides from the show, but he does seem to be much more humble these days. At least to me it appears he reached a total low and that’s what woke him up. 

• Love 10

Sam must be laughing up a storm. I can only imagine her saying “bro, that’s what I dealt with for years bro!”

I wonder what the housemates thought about the drama between Ron and Jen. 

• Love 4
22 hours ago, duddley said:

Wow. That poor baby girl, saddled with these freak shows as parents.

I am hoping someone steps in. Domestic violence and accusations of drug use? Terrible environment for a baby.

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, Penelope5 said:

Sam must be laughing up a storm. I can only imagine her saying “bro, that’s what I dealt with for years bro!”

I'm starting to believe Ron may have physically abused Sam. There were some moments where he actually shoved her during previous seasons. I know she hit him in the face and I'm not excusing that but we saw Ron for what he was on camera. He tore up her shit, called her an idiot/bitch/worthless ect., so I can only imagine what went on when the cameras weren't around.

I don't care much for Deena but I wonder if this is why she gets so defensive when Ron mentions Sam. She may know more than she's letting on.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 10

Ron can go fuck himself with all the crying. He’s 32 fucking years old and has been doing the same shit for how many years? Even Mike, who I used to think was hopelessly horrible, has grown. Ron is the biggest loser and I just can’t with this shit, even as background while I do other things.

• Love 10

The other thing that hit me is how sexist the guys all are.

I've re-watched Season 1 and am midway through Season 2. What struck me is this sense of entitlement - particularly from Vinny (who's unlikely to be any girl's idea of a 10) and Mike (whom I've considered to be a male version of a "butterface" at times). When Sam first walks into the Shore house, Vinny says something about how he's seen hotter girls (paraphrasing), as if Sammi would even look at him twice at Karma. I was puzzled by a scene where Mike is in the hot tub with a group of girls, splashes his face and says in a voiceover "we got grenades!!" Now, these girls weren't supermodels, but they were decent-enough looking, and they weren't overweight. It just gets ridiculous, the notion of Mike and Vinny thinking that they're all that and deserve 10s, and disparaging women who don't meet their standards. I think Vinny looks better now with some miles and facial hair on him - I hope his view on women's looks has evolved as well.

Another obvious thing is the double standard. I haven't seen the episode yet where Sammi invites Arvin, a former hook-up, to meet her and a group of friends at Karma. I can see where an ordinary boyfriend might be bugged by that. But a) Sammi hooked up with him before she ever met Ron, b) he was there as part of a group, and c) it's not as if Ron wasn't talking to an ex himself, and hooking up with other women. But the way the guys carried on, you'd think that Sammi organized her own gang bang on the dance floor. (I may be mis-remembering the Arvin thing, but I recall thinking that what Sammi did was small potatoes compared to Ron.)

• Love 6

I don't feel that Ron's smack talk to Mike was out of line at all.... (and I hate Ron, so it's not that).  Mike made millions, and didn't pay taxes.  He's a tax cheat.  I have no sympathy for white-collar criminals, I would be happy if he did get jail time - but realistically I don't think that's going to happen.   Mike wants to be all cute as shit and smirk when he says don't do the crime if you can't do the time...   

37 minutes ago, Xena said:

I don't feel that Ron's smack talk to Mike was out of line at all.... (and I hate Ron, so it's not that).  Mike made millions, and didn't pay taxes.  He's a tax cheat.  I have no sympathy for white-collar criminals, I would be happy if he did get jail time - but realistically I don't think that's going to happen.   Mike wants to be all cute as shit and smirk when he says don't do the crime if you can't do the time...   

I'm have NOTHING to back this up with...but what I gather from the show, it seems to me that Mike's brother screwed Mike.  The brother is looking at some real time in the clink, whereas Mike is a looking at a couple years, probably for signing the tax returns that were fraudulent,  Just my take..

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:
45 minutes ago, Xena said:

I'm have NOTHING to back this up with...but what I gather from the show, it seems to me that Mike's brother screwed Mike.  The brother is looking at some real time in the clink, whereas Mike is a looking at a couple years, probably for signing the tax returns that were fraudulent,  Just my take..

Hey TV Diva Queen, with all due respect - I don't believe anything Mike says on the show.  :)   

Here's something from the DAs office that is fairly damning (IMHO) (there are really only a handful of reasons you would layer your cash deposits as he is doing, none of them legal).  You can't really plead ignorance if you're doing this, again, IMO...

“Michael Sorrentino admitted that in tax year 2011, he earned taxable income, including some that was paid in cash, and that he concealed a portion of his income to evade paying the full amount of taxes he owed,” according to the document. “He also made cash deposits into bank accounts in amounts less than $10,000, in an effort to ensure that these deposits would not come to the attention of the IRS.”

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Xena said:

Hey TV Diva Queen, with all due respect - I don't believe anything Mike says on the show.  :)   

Here's something from the DAs office that is fairly damning (IMHO) (there are really only a handful of reasons you would layer your cash deposits as he is doing, none of them legal).  You can't really plead ignorance if you're doing this, again, IMO...

“Michael Sorrentino admitted that in tax year 2011, he earned taxable income, including some that was paid in cash, and that he concealed a portion of his income to evade paying the full amount of taxes he owed,” according to the document. “He also made cash deposits into bank accounts in amounts less than $10,000, in an effort to ensure that these deposits would not come to the attention of the IRS.”

Hey Xena - This is hilarious!!.  I should put a "nevermind" in my post box.  LOL.  I agree with you 100% about not trusting Mike, if you scroll up a little I have a bet against him that he won't end up sober on this show (granted, I'm losing the bet, but just wanted to show you that I have no faith in Mike at all).  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Hey Xena - This is hilarious!!.  I should put a "nevermind" in my post box.  LOL.  I agree with you 100% about not trusting Mike, if you scroll up a little I have a bet against him that he won't end up sober on this show (granted, I'm losing the bet, but just wanted to show you that I have no faith in Mike at all).  

LOL oh, you might still get to cash in your bet!  :)    Actually, the threat of jail time is likely the ONLY reason he remains sober (the only reason he got sober is because he got caught).   

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:27 PM, FreetheGirlses said:

I have so much respect for Sammi for skipping out on this season. Their relationship was dysfunctional, and she truly seems as though she's trying to move past it. Ron is just not a good person.

I totally agree with everything that you've said, Freethegirlses, , except the huge part about her skipping out.  IMO, she should have come on the reunion vacation, as a cast member for all of those years, and show how she's moved on and participated with all of her cast mates in the fun and partying.  It would be great to see all of them together again, without Sam & ahole Ron together.  We never got to see, in all of those years, a truly single Sam.  

• Love 2
(edited)

What a fucking liar. Now the door shut by itself. Guess he is fucking stupid when it is on camera. And Vinnie can't shave or trim his own fucking beard.  Dude are you fucking kidding me. It's fucking hair shut the fuck up. Oh poor Ron you got drunk and cheated. Own it mf. What a piece of shit.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 13

What the heck is going on with these guys?

Ron is an asshole. An abusive roid raging asshole

Now we add vinnie being irrational over a fade

Then lets add Deenas drunk bullshit.

These guys need to lighten up. Big time!

• Love 3

Hey Deena, Vinnie isnt the worst, Deena is the worst. What an asshole. Yeah you fell because you were drunk. And if you didnt want your husband to think badly of you then don't get all messed up. Same with Ron, if you don't want someone to say something than dont do anything. 

• Love 3

I caught something on one of the reruns before tonight's show.  Deena said Sammi was very concerned that Ron would come into the house, kind of stalk her and not leave her alone.  He'd been calling a lot to phones where he'd been blocked.  

Sammi was reportedly making $80k per episode in the last regular season (Snook, Mike, Pauly, Jenni - I think all made considerably higher - supposedly).  Anyhow even if that amount for this show was even half that amount, assuming 10 to 12 episodes, she turned down a lot of money (at 40k per episode would be around 500k).  I would guess that most of the cast did not take less than what they were making on the last season, but who knows?  Maybe they just wanted to be back on tv.  Anyhow that tells me she was most likely afraid of Ron and what he'd do.  The rest of the cast, nah, she'd argue with them maybe or just fade in the background like Jenni has on occasion to collect that money.  I honestly do not blame her for not being on the show.  It would stir up the old shit with Ron, when she's clearly trying to sever all ties with him (wisely so).

There was an old episode on today (Italy) where Mike told Sammi that Ron had been calling all sorts of girls (saying I wish you were here - one that was shown on tv).  Of course, Ron blew up, he and Mike fought (Mike ran into the cement wall - wth) but Ron ended up blaming Sammi for everything.  Same old shit.  He cannot take accountability for a damned thing.  Now the door closed on its own.  Right.   "He/she/it made it me do it".  Wah, wah, wah.

Mike hasn't been an asshole so far, so I think Ron is going too far with some of the cracks.  Mike has at least (from what we've seen thus far) try to turn himself around.  The courts will take care of any crimes he's committed.   He's shown more discipline and maturity by staying sober for close to two years, more discipline and maturity than I think Ron will ever have, sad to say.

Vinny is a mama's boy.  Mama has done everything for him, so not a shocker that he can't give himself a trim.  Deena probably was told to amp up the drama, so she drank a lot.  She was never really a good fit for this show.  I'd still take her over Angelina, though.  

Everyone is walking on eggshells because Jen is coming to the house?  I'd behave normally as possible.  Ron did everything to himself; no one forced that girl 'French Fry' on him.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Hey Deena, Vinnie isnt the worst,

Actually, he was to her.  Vinnie treated Deena like shit from the moment she first came to the house.  It's one of the reasons that I cannot stand him.  I remember in Italy, when Dee and Snook got into the car wreck, Dee called the house & Vinnie answered the phone.  She said, (paraphrasing) "This is Deena" and Vinnie replied, "whaddya want?"  What an asshole.  

There were many more times when Vincenzo, or whatever the fuck his name is, treated Deena like shit.  Believe or not, I can't stand the guy :) 

• Love 4
(edited)

@Tress and it’s funny because wtf does Vinnie have to offer? What the hell has he ever brought to the show? He’s nothing but a sidekick for Pauly. More than any other cast member, he could be “anyone, “ there’s no ‘special’ characteristic (even a trashy or negative one) about him. He’s a seat filler. He’s just a run of the mill average asshole man-child to me. I never understood why he was casted for this show in the first place, so boring.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12

Finally I got to watch the latest episode! 

Ron wouldn’t know truth if it hit him in the face! He basically said “my motto had been deny deny deny”. Yea great motto loser, that’s why the world got to see your domestic. It’s pathetic how he tried to deflect even when Vinny was calling him out and stating the truth about the grinding. Ron is so pathetic. SALSA? HAHAHA! Yea Ronnie, sure. He says it is girls fault for wearing the see through top/dress and no one told her to come out in saran wrap. Yea, and no one told you RON to grind and touch her either. Not the girl's fault you're a shady lying, cheating, deflecting and abusive man either, Ronnie.

All the roommates know who Ronnie is, they know he's a liar and a cheater.

Sammy passed up some good cash to avoid Ron. That says it all.

I know Mike did shady things with the whole tax thing, but he has made a change. Whether that will stick or not I guess we will see.  Lauren has been good for him, I believe. It also appears he actually cares about her. 

Ron being a jerk and saying to Mike "I'm not giving you the money, I don't know what you're going to do with the money" (grocery money) was another low for Ronnie. He's a coke head and he's talking? At least Mike did not knock anyone up and claim to love his ex on national TV whilst also grinding in a club. He's such an arse!

The one thing that I like (because it's like he doesn't want anyone ti dislike him) but also it annoys the hell out of me is Pauly D never calling Ron out on his behaviour. Pauly has done that throughout all the seasons, he'll say one or two things and get things going but then he'll stay back. At least Mike brought some drama to the show in the past. All Pauly had was a stalker on the boardwalk.  Even with the whole Ronnie thing, Vinny is calling Ron out and saying what actually happened and Pauly says it looked worse because the girl didn't have a bra on. Then all the guys chime in and say "exactly" ha. How about keeping it in your damn pants and being an adult. Own up to your shit.

• Love 11

Loved Paulys and vinnys commentary about Ron ratting himself out. Also  loved Mike and Vinny calling Ron out on camera about what happened. Ron is such a loser. Deena is a Bitch when she's drunk. Wasbt vinnys fault. Omg rin doesn't even know the future mother of his child birthday. Jennie is so mellow now. She looks pretty in her talking head in the blue sweater. Vinny and his haircut was funny. I feel bad for Mike. 

• Love 3

Why do women get up on tables to dance? I'v never done that in my life. And Denna was saying her husband didnt like for her to be up on tables or something like that. Well hmmmm, because you get drunk and feel the need to climb up on a fucking table and fall the fuck off because your legs don't ever work, then you wear super high heels and it is dangerous.  Sorry but Vinnie was right.  Number one she could have seriously hurt herself by falling into the wall and giving herself a concussion.  But when Denna is drunk you can't tell her shit. Seems she hasn't changed at all. And she is a fucking buzzkill. Just chill and drink at the house, why go to the club and get sloppy drunk.

• Love 6

This show should have been called The Ron Shore-He is an ass, throwing a pity party for himself - much similar to Jax.  I think at first Mike was ok with some of the Ron digs, but then Ron starting cutting below the belt. Mike was really nice to him with that talk, so I am glad Mike got even with buying the french fries. I am glad to see Jenny woke up from her nap - she obviously is only there for the paycheck. I think its funny how Pauly called Dena out about crying all the time - I think she is just mad because she didn't become as famous as

duck lips    Snooki.  I was cracking up when the all lined up on the stairs like the Brady Bunch when Jen arrived.

• Love 2