Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: One Ton Family: Part 1 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, spacefly said:

I want a brownie in a cup (Last commercial here). I had a tapioca pudding for dinner, it's hot and I'm not hungry, least not hungry for real food.52466366.jpg.68a6931d1e36c9a2584f023833b7fc11.jpg

Can you imagine the looks on their face if someone dared serve them a “Brownie in a cup”  I bet they’d put it away in one spoonful and ask for another round. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Can you imagine the looks on their face if someone dared serve them a “Brownie in a cup”  I bet they’d put it away in one spoonful and ask for another round. 

I used to have a recipe for microwave mug brownies...they weren't bad.

Now I want brownies. I was eyeing the brownie mix at Target the other day but I refrained. Probably for the best.

• Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"Welcome to who wants to date a fat guy"... Clarence has the jokes.

Something tells me they all starved themselves for the weigh in.

Rhoshanda said she "didn't like" the food in the hospital.....that probably contributed to her weight loss.  Still feel like she should have lost more.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

The shell?...Yay-ah!  wth

Hello UMGOBLUE. I don't think we've met before (I also forget a lot of names, so don't hold it against me if we've had a long conversation somewhere along the line). And a happy Go Blue to you, too!

2 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Hmmmmm....... we are in the Midwest, we grow 'em pretty healthy (and hefty according to Clarence) here.

Beat me to it.  WI here. I saw my first 400/500 plus pounder recently.  She was young, nicely dressed for work, but sadly, enormous.  My heart sank and I wondered why.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

I got my undergad from Michigan, and work in (and live near) Ann Arbor.  Go Blue indeed!!

My late husband's peep are in Dexter and Ypsi - and the UP, but that's not near A2. : )

1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

I just read the description for part 2, and it mentions "a past tragedy explains their resistance to recovery."  I wonder what that can be about.

Knowing this show abuse (sexual seems to be the most common)

Just now, aliya said:

Hello UMGOBLUE. I don't think we've met before (I also forget a lot of names, so don't hold it against me if we've had a long conversation somewhere along the line). And a happy Go Blue to you, too!

We haven't yet!  Glad to meet you Aliya!  Thank you!

I have to go ... By the way, the dinner is for MY DAUGHTER!  I will see my way out now.  Yikes

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Kid said:

Those two can’t wait to get in the car so they can get them some friiiiied chicken!

That was my thought too, it was written all over Roshonda's face.

So, I bet the salad dressing they used was 3000 calories alone.    Oh, we need 40 packs of dressing please.

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO at her squealing/screaming hissy fit

I just saw this on The Incredible Dr Pol !!! He was castrating some pigs.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Kid said:

Those two can’t wait to get in the car so they can get them some friiiiied chicken!

She wants to know if the taco shell is part of the calories. Are people really that stupid??

Well yes, yes they are.

• Love 4
(edited)

This show has scared me.  So far I've seen Coke, a bowl that is currently in my sink, a Suburban and then a Taco Bell taco salad and now Wal Mart.  All things from my life.

Edited by MrsClaus
  • Love 10

Somebody help me - how cold could it possibly get in LA? Why is Brandie wearing a ski hat? I've gone out in -5 here w/o a hat. I can't imagine even wearing clothes in Louisiana.

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I live by a huge supermarket and I count shopping there as exercise. ;) These people could hang onto a cart and walk and burn off some calories instead of riding a scooter.

My grandmother used to push the cart in place of using her cane while I collected the groceries.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Somebody help me - how cold could it possibly get in LA? Why is Brandie wearing a ski hat? I've gone out in -5 here w/o a hat. I can't imagine even wearing clothes in Louisiana.

It gets in the 50s and people bundle up like it's below zero. It's pathetic. Lol

• Love 4