Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: War and P.O.S

• Start Topic

Tensions boil over between Dorinda and Sonja at Luann's brunch; at Ramona's dinner party, Tinsley delivers a low blow to Sonja that shocks the whole party; Sonja calls out Ramona for not being a true friend in a text message.

• Love 1

STFU Dorinda, you're giving me a headache.  Sonja's not worth getting THAT upset about.  It's not like Sonja killed Dorinda's husband or something.

Dorinda sounds like a woman who's sat on too many bar stools and drank too much whiskey.  

And Dorinda is at Ramona's dinner, guess she didn't hate Sonja that much.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 22

Ramona- Don’t break my glass.

Bethenny- I’ll buy you a new one. I’d have to go back to the 70’s to find this glass. 

Ramona- It’s gold and antique. 

No Ramona. If it’s from the 70’s it’s only collectible. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
  • Love 24
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Aha. Sonja has raided Luanne’s closet. Is there anyone’s closet that she won’t borrow from. 

I think in order to be her friend you have to be her size.  I did chuckle about the green sparkly outfit, it seems a bit much for the Hamptons, I think Lily Pulitzer, Izod, Ralph Lauren not Bob Mackie, lol.

Carole's tattoo body suit is really ugly not to mention she has truly aged out of that look.  She could have worn the black leather shorts 47 other ways to make a better outfit.  What sort of memorabilia would one have if one has not run the marathon?  Maybe she wanted a life size cardboard cutout of her crossing the finish line?  So we have learned that a buffet style dinner is not an acceptable celebratory dinner.

Beth's BF's Gucci sweater is fugly, I didn't like on Marlo either, sometimes I feel like designers make something awful, charge a ton of money for it and sit back and laugh when someone buys it.  Beth knocking Ramona's wine glass saying it's from the 70's, (and I hate that I am taking up for the twitchy Ramona) but those are pricey stems that I would love to own.

Of all the changes Ramona has made to her house I wish she would have changed the tile back splash in her kitchen, that looks dated.  Did Ramona select a painting from the artist?

Sorry if it seems like I am drinking Haterade while writing this post.

• Love 24

I know I know I’m on Ramona this episode but those glasses were 2 years ago Anthropologie.  And for someone that trashes everyone else’s home she sure is particular about her stuff.

And I’m guessing Bethenny and Carole are still besties at this point?  They sure looked tight.

• Love 16

The is a  horrendous group of women. Apparently, they all really really really hate each other. Bad acting jobs by all. And Carol, really, you want a marathon party. You got a cake, a toast. When is enough. I always have to mute both Sonja and Dorinda . The screeching is unbearable. Deleting from my DVR.

ETA: Dorinda clearly believes her own press . Now she is gleefully taking on the role of pot stirrer and admits it. Lets see who we can hurt next.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I'm just saying that someone needing to talk about a loved one who has passed away is understandable.

That is true, but Bethenny was also right.  An ugly divorce is bad because although the person is still alive, you have no relationship with them.

And if Carole wants a marathon party then she should throw herself one.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 24

I don't believe Sonja gained weight from an anti depressant. I also don't believe she's been sober.

She gained weight because she stuffed her face every chance she got.

Luann should check her luggage for clothes, food, and liquor

• Love 19
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't believe Sonja gained weight from an anti depressant. I also don't believe she's been sober.

She gained weight because she stuffed her face every chance she got.

Luann should check her luggage for clothes, food, and liquor

What about the Ninja, will that go home with her too?

• Love 12