Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Ubiquitous said:

I am soooo lucky I wasn't drinking when someone (Andy?) told Kim she looked better than when she first appeared on this show!

I don't think he said better; more likely lied about her looking younger than she did 10 years ago! She's morphed into what she wanted; a giant blow-up doll with DSL (according to Erika Jane)! Kroy must love that sort of thing I guess! ;-)

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Impalace said:

Dumb ass Kim didn't know who Sarah Huckabee Sanders was. Unbelievable.

It is entirely believable that vapid Kim does not know who Sarah Huckabee Sanders is.  I’m not entirely convinced  that she could best Porsha on an IQ exam. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But the cast made that point back in Season 5 that Kim was doing part time work for full time pay.  So here it is, season TEN and Andy's just now getting it?  I think something else happened behind the scenes that soured Andy on Kim.  I wouldn't be surprised if DBT is in jeopardy too, which is why she's now posting fake apologizes to Nene on Instagram.

DbT was renewed by Bravo recently, so he hasn't completely soured on Kim/family yet. Now if the ratings tank this season, he will finally get the message that people don't want to watch her/them.

3 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Personally, I don't like how he makes Black women look bad on his show. I don't think that he cares about Black women.  I do think that he finds them fascinating because they are different from what he is used to.   He was very comfortable talking about shades of Black. He told Cynthia that he notices that she prefers chocolate brothers.  

Andy doesn't like women, it doesn't matter what color they are, he just dislikes/hates all women.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 14
14 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I realized just how f’ing dumb she is when she came off with that.  I seriously wonder if she knows who the POTUS is.

Kim lives in her own bubble and no idea what's going on in the world nor does she even care. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Kenya's one that Marlo can't out-shout and gets beat at her own game of the "read!" ;-)

That's because Marlo has street smarts and terrible diction .  Kenya is book smart and has a really quick-wit , Marlo is no match for her.  Whenever Marlo needs to get her point across she goes to the gutter that's all she knows and she's comfortable there. Marlo will never get that "Peach." 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Sonoma said:

I know I should hate everyone but oh my goodness did I enjoy them all, including Andy, coming for Kim. Cynthia's polite "Well Kim, I don't really think you have any class but that's neither here nor there" had me cackling much louder than it should have.

And were Kenya and Porsha really arguing off-camera about whether a one-eyed old man Porsha accused Kenya of prostituting herself for was really two-eyed? It's the little things...

I loved Cynthia's smooth response also. It was right on time. I was proud of Cynthia. I think Kim has burned her bridge with Andy , he was offended by the roach video as well. It was just a very low-down thing to do. Also Kim tells so many lies , she starting tripping over her lies , now tell me who would send her a picture of Nene's car at the mall parked in a handicapped spot? That heifer knows she took that picture !! Lies , lies and more lies. I can't wait until shaky-voice Kandi jumps in her shit next week. Lol !!

Edited by byrd
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Kenya is book smart and has a really quick-wit , Marlo is no match for her.  

There aren't many folks who can match the wits/timing of Kenya—-she may be a crafty, crazy bitch, but she’s also smart as Hell and can read someone across town and back. She does make me laugh now and then with her clapbacks so that I usually end up siding with her during every reunion. And she usually brings it at every reunion too!

I barely even watched this season and am mostly over the Atlanta series, but I tune in now and then due to old habit—-try as I might, I still can’t quit NeNe. I always have enjoyed Kandi and her no BS hustle. I feel an odd connection with Kenya and Cynthia is as gorgeous as she is classy and well-spoken so I LIVED for her smack down of Kim: just boom!!!

Kim is such a hideously disgusting, idiotic creature in a scary wig and fright mask now. Really sad how she’s ruined herself, burned so many bridges and taken Kroy and her child army right down with her. I liked her for a hot minute back when she and NeNe were buddies back in the early seasons, but those days are long gone. Wish she’d just go take those slimy slug lips and slither on back to obscurity already.

Porsha always has annoyed me with her spoiled princess temper tantrums and hyper-materialistic shallowness. Wish she’d go too.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

There aren't many folks who can match the wits/timing of Kenya—-she may be a crafty, crazy bitch, but she’s also smart as Hell and can read someone across town and back. She does make me laugh now and then with her clapbacks so that I usually end up siding with her during every reunion. And she usually brings it at every reunion too!

I barely even watched this season and am mostly over the Atlanta series, but I tune in now and then due to old habit—-try as I might, I still can’t quit NeNe. I always have enjoyed Kandi and her no BS hustle. I feel an odd connection with Kenya and Cynthia is as gorgeous as she is classy and well-spoken so I LIVED for her smack down of Kim: just boom!!!

Kim is such a hideously disgusting, idiotic creature in a scary wig and fright mask now. Really sad how she’s ruined herself, burned so many bridges and taken Kroy and her child army right down with her. I liked her for a hot minute back when she and NeNe were buddies back in the early seasons, but those days are long gone. Wish she’d just go take those slimy slug lips and slither on back to obscurity already.

Porsha always has annoyed me with her spoiled princess temper tantrums and hyper-materialistic shallowness. Wish she’d go too.

Child Army ?? Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, laprin said:

It is entirely believable that vapid Kim does not know who Sarah Huckabee Sanders is.  I’m not entirely convinced  that she could best Porsha on an IQ exam. 

I remember a few years ago when Andy asked Theresa Giuduce  who the Vice-President of the United State was and she did not know . At that time it was Joe Biden.  She could not name one cabinet member, even from her own state.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Showthyme said:

Sheree is friendly towards Kim because she needs that peach. 

And as it turns out, she's lost her peach.  And I wonder if the other women said point blank that they will no longer film with Kim.  And without a parolee in the house for next season, does Sheree even have a story line?  Because it seemed to me everyone was pretty much fed up with her going after every one of them and not taking Kim to task about HER abominable behavior, they may have put their foot down there too.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

DbT was renewed by Bravo recently, so he hasn't completely soured on Kim/family yet. Now if the ratings tank this season, he will finally get the message that people don't want to watch her/them.

Andy doesn't like women, it doesn't matter what color they are, he just dislikes/hates all women.

Although I agree with this, I do believe he takes liberties with the casts of the predominantly black shows that he would not with the others except maybe Vanderpump Rules. I am unsure whether that is based in bias, but I have noted it when watching the reunions over the years.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sun-Bun said:

She is the personification of a blow up doll, both physically and mentally. And Kroy may have had one too many concussions because I don't think there is one brain or one ounce of class to be had between the two of them. I pity that child army being raised by these two self centered morons. Just hope that they are not being home-schooled.

• Love 13

Sorry but I find Kim's show a lot more fun to watch than these women constantly coming for each other, calling each other whores and obsessing over who's got more money bigger houses and how they got them. 

I think they're jealous that Kim has her own show, a husband who is there for her and a  family. I can't understand why she even came back this year to take all their abuse.

And Eva - take your baby and run. You got off easy this year but they'll all be coming for you next time,especially if you're happily settled down with your baby and your man. (And btw I can't see why he'd want to be associated with this mess)

One  more thing , it's never ok to wish for a woman to get raped NeNe you asshole.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, red12 said:

Although I agree with this, I do believe he takes liberties with the casts of the predominantly black shows that he would not with the others except maybe Vanderpump Rules. I am unsure whether that is based in bias, but I have noted it when watching the reunions over the years.

Nahh, Andy is nasty to most of the HWs, no matter their color. To really see his real dislike of most of the HWs, just watch him on WWHL, he is a nasty piece of work.

20 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Is Eva so boring that I missed her storyline was that she was pregnant during the show are did it happen after?

According to Eva, last night, she was pregnant at the season finale. 

5 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But the cast made that point back in Season 5 that Kim was doing part time work for full time pay.  So here it is, season TEN and Andy's just now getting it?  I think something else happened behind the scenes that soured Andy on Kim.  I wouldn't be surprised if DBT is in jeopardy too, which is why she's now posting fake apologizes to Nene on Instagram.

Kim's show runner on "Don't Be Tardy" is the same one for RHOA.  Kim needs the money now that DBT is having to pay four adults for a half hour show.  

I think Kim thought she could cruise on in and pick a fight with Kenya and have a season long gig and Kenya shot her down.  Nene had no sense of humor after Kim accused her of being on drugs and acted every bit the ass on the Elephant Room episode.  No one really wanted to be around Kim and she wanted to play by doing cutsie tweets.  Kim and her daughter are at the same level mentally.  It is only now since the Kardashians don't go to war with others she is trying this fly above nonsense.  

Essentially Kim auditioned and proved she can't be part of ensemble group.  I think her show would be so much better if she and Brielle were to move to LA and it would be just the cook, Kroy and the five other children.   Brielle could chase around the Kardashians and Kim could be her adviser.   

• Love 7

I don't have much to add to the comments y'all have already made.

Kroy said, "She looks hot, doesn't she?" in reference to his bewigged wife. No, no, Kroy, she doesn't. She looks dreadful. I don't like to comment on people's appearances as a rule, but Kim's plastic surgeries have truly damaged her face.

Marlo. I still think she's crass and uncouth. As someone else said, when Marlo was asked about her job, the first words out of her mouth were about some billionaire she used to date. Yeah, that's not shady at all.

Nene. When she was asked about her response to the heckler, she said, "It was a poor choice of words." No, Nene. "Honey, you look fat today," is a poor choice of words when you should've said, "That dress isn't very flattering to your figure." "I hope you get raped," is a bad choice of mindset. You just can't weasel out of that.

I think that's all I have about this part of the reunion.

Edited by WordsWordsWords
I thought of better example
  • Love 15

Cynthia and Kandi reading Kim was much more satisfying and interesting then when Nene and Kim go at it.  Mostly because Cynthia/Kandi usually don't resort to the gutter.  Cynthia didn't even have to raise her voice to shade Kim, she did it effortlessly.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I wonder if the reason Nene can park in handicapped spaces is because of Greg and she just doesn't want to talk about it?

Someone, maybe Andy, did ask her if she parked there because of Gregg and she said Yes and because of her other passenger as well. She said that they have a permit to use the handicapped parking space. Kim, of course tried to talk over her at the time.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Someone, maybe Andy, did ask her if she parked there because of Gregg and she said Yes and that her other passenger as well. She said that they have as permit to use the handicapped parking space. Kim, of course tried to talk over her at the time.

Kim's in complete denial over everything; including "roach-gate!" Sheree quoted her on other issues, but Kim's not accepting it; warning Andy about making her out to be a liar! The woman's touched in the head! ;-)

• Love 6
16 hours ago, AntAnn said:

So true! She’s just a miserable person and it shows.  I’ve never cared for her, but life has to suck for her right now. I don’t think she ever thought she’d be supporting 6 kids and a doofus, purse carrying, unemployed, younger husband who seems to have no ambition what so ever, other than fawning over her. At least he can worship on the altar of Kim, ewwwww.  Whatever popularity she had is waning and her days are numbered, imho. I doubt that very few people want to watch her anymore anywhere,  especially anyone who watches RHOA.  I know I don’t. Plus, her face is totally cringe worthy. OMFG, she’s such a don’t do as I do on all levels.

I'm laughing at this, so true.  Kim probably thinks she's all that because she has her own TV show, but her show is a half hour and Bravo never seems to have it on the same time every week, unlike the Housewives.  Kim has her own show because she's such a freak, no offense to freaks, and people probably just watch to laugh and point at the foolishness.  Her lips and then she had the nerve to say she hadn't done anything to them?  

I think Kim hoped that she'd get a peach next season, I knew that would never happen.  First Kim would always make up some excuse to not go on the trips and that doesn't work.  Kenya did it, but at least she's interesting.  I don't like Kenya, but I'll take a million of her over one of Kim any day.

Now onto Marlo and Kenya.  The reason Marlo mentioned Kenya's mother was because Kenya hit below the belt when she talked to others, and I was just waiting for someone to bring up Kenya's mother and then Kenya acted like she was hurt.  Woman, don't dish shit out if you don't want it thrown in your face.  Marlo gets billionaires to buy her things, nothing wrong with that, I've seen many women marry men who don't have a pot to piss in and then end up broke themselves because the husbands drive them into debt.  If Kenya had a chance to get a billionaire to buy her something, she'd take it, she's not fooling me one bit.  

One more thing, to Any Cohen, it's not lost on me that Kim, the only white housewife on a show with mostly black women, has her own show (probably because she's the most freakish).  I mean we do live in America.

I think they're jealous that Kim has her own show, a husband who is there for her and a  family. I can't understand why she even came back this year to take all their abuse.

Kim came back because she needs the cash.  Her show is only a half hour, Bravo moves it all over the place.  And are you saying that the other women on the show don't have husbands or families?  I didn't know that.  I thought Kenya, Kandi and Nene were married and all of them have families.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Someone, maybe Andy, did ask her if she parked there because of Gregg and she said Yes and because of her other passenger as well. She said that they have a permit to use the handicapped parking space. Kim, of course tried to talk over her at the time.

Thanks Wire- I honestly could not make heads or tales of their conversation.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I'm laughing at this, so true.  Kim probably thinks she's all that because she has her own TV show, but her show is a half hour and Bravo never seems to have it on the same time every week, unlike the Housewives.  Kim has her own show because she's such a freak, no offense to freaks, and people probably just watch to laugh and point at the foolishness.  Her lips and then she had the nerve to say she hadn't done anything to them?  

I think Kim hoped that she'd get a peach next season, I knew that would never happen.  First Kim would always make up some excuse to not go on the trips and that doesn't work.  Kenya did it, but at least she's interesting.  I don't like Kenya, but I'll take a million of her over one of Kim any day.

Now onto Marlo and Kenya.  The reason Marlo mentioned Kenya's mother was because Kenya hit below the belt when she talked to others, and I was just waiting for someone to bring up Kenya's mother and then Kenya acted like she was hurt.  Woman, don't dish shit out if you don't want it thrown in your face.  Marlo gets billionaires to buy her things, nothing wrong with that, I've seen many women marry men who don't have a pot to piss in and then end up broke themselves because the husbands drive them into debt.  If Kenya had a chance to get a billionaire to buy her something, she'd take it, she's not fooling me one bit.  

One more thing, to Any Cohen, it's not lost on me that Kim, the only white housewife on a show with mostly black women, has her own show (probably because she's the most freakish).  I mean we do live in America.

Kim came back because she needs the cash.  Her show is only a half hour, Bravo moves it all over the place.  And are you saying that the other women on the show don't have husbands or families?  I didn't know that.  I thought Kenya, Kandi and Nene were married and all of them have families.

Well, now that you mentioned Marlo and her billionaires, https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/04/16/marlo-exposes-kenya-2/    ! LOL

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well, now that you mentioned Marlo and her billionaires, https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/04/16/marlo-exposes-kenya-2/    ! LOL

Marlo's receipts were very weak and nothing exudes class like a cracked screen on your cell phone.  At least transfer the messages to your computer.

ALl I saw was Marlo post a picture of Kenya with a white guy, Kenya asked if Marlo could locate a Birkin-which apparently never followed through on and Marlo having Kenya as a guest to a NYFW show.  Yawn.

I really don't think Marlo has much of a chance for a peach if that is best she has.

A little Nene and Sheree beef:  

Keeping it classy.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Marlo's receipts were very weak and nothing exudes class like a cracked screen on your cell phone.  At least transfer the messages to your computer.

ALl I saw was Marlo post a picture of Kenya with a white guy, Kenya asked if Marlo could locate a Birkin-which apparently never followed through on and Marlo having Kenya as a guest to a NYFW show.  Yawn.

I really don't think Marlo has much of a chance for a peach if that is best she has.

A little Nene and Sheree beef:  

Keeping it classy.

Did you notice who that white guy was? It was Harry Dubin (NY)! LOL

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Did you notice who that white guy was? It was Harry Dubin (NY)! LOL

HAHAHA- I was wracking my brain to think of who it was-with the cracked screen and all I didn't catch it.  Harry knows so many RHs, Aviva, Sonja, Luann, Heather, Ramona and now Kenya.  Didn't Harry owe something like $100,000.00 in back child support.

2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Thank you! That's Aviva's deadbeat ex. At one point he owed her $300K in child support. I thought all of his money was family money and that they had him on an allowance.

https://pagesix.com/2012/06/21/wife-calls-ex-deadbeat-dad/

He's also fucked half the New York cast. 

We were on the same wave length.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Thank you! That's Aviva's deadbeat ex. At one point he owed her $300K in child support. I thought all of his money was family money and that they had him on an allowance.

https://pagesix.com/2012/06/21/wife-calls-ex-deadbeat-dad/

He's also fucked half the New York cast. 

1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

HAHAHA- I was wracking my brain to think of who it was-with the cracked screen and all I didn't catch it.  Harry knows so many RHs, Aviva, Sonja, Luann, Heather, Ramona and now Kenya.  Didn't Harry owe something like $100,000.00 in back child support.

We were on the same wave length.

Marlo sure knows how to pick them if in fact she introduced Kenya to Harry! LOL I can see Harry slithering up to Kenya at NYFW while Marlo snaps a picture for further use, aka blackmail.

• Love 2

This is the second time Sheree sided with Kim over Nene and the second time she lost her peach. Sheree is incapable of learning from her mistakes. She's a beautiful woman wasting herself on a crook. I'm sorry but it pains me to watch her repeat these cycles when she needs the money more than any of them.

She could make finding her hustle a storyline similar to when she "launched" She by Sheree

Porsha looks really ridiculous, but none of them look good at this reunion except Eva. Why must they all go so over the top in their outfits?

The season was boring as hell I expect the reunion to be just as boring.

• Love 3

Maybe I missed something along the way, but how come these ladies don't even attempt to be nice when they're trying to gain a foothold in the group? Kim could've gone to Nene and said "We're the OG's. Let's show them". After all the trouble she's been in off-camera I'm sure Nene would've jumped on it to rebuild her reputation with people who can cast her in the next Glee or on Broadway. Sheree could've joined or continued to build a relationship with Kenya.

Sorry y'all I'm just really disappointed with this season and wasted potential.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Neurochick said:

If memory serves,  Kanda had several.

• Love 4

My God these women look positively awful, with the exception of Kenya in my opinion.  

I don't know what's going on with Cynthia but she looks like a drag queen to me these days.  And the dress was too tight pushing up not only her boobs but her armpit fat.  NeNe's face.  Not sure what she's done to it but she looks weird.  Porscha is beautiful but the bad wig, the makeup, the awful dress.  Please put away your boobs, ladies.  Kandi with the dumb Charo wig and bad false eyelashes.  Marlo is just fug.  Can't billionaires find better looking women to sugar daddy?  Sheree looks like a linebacker.  She may work out like crazy but she got fat and now dresses like she's rifling through the bargain basement.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

If memory serves,  Kanda had several.

Kandi has had at least three, but they were all pretty short and situation-focused: one was about her wedding, one was about a ski trip she took with her family and Todd's family to try to blend them better, and one was about her business - I think she was trying to sign new artists. I'm not sure because I didn't watch that one, although I did watch her wedding and ski trip specials.

9 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

This is the second time Sheree sided with Kim over Nene and the second time she lost her peach. Sheree is incapable of learning from her mistakes. She's a beautiful woman wasting herself on a crook. I'm sorry but it pains me to watch her repeat these cycles when she needs the money more than any of them.

She could make finding her hustle a storyline similar to when she "launched" She by Sheree

Porsha looks really ridiculous, but none of them look good at this reunion except Eva. Why must they all go so over the top in their outfits?

The season was boring as hell I expect the reunion to be just as boring.

Sheree is Miss Missed Opportunity. Didn't she try to sell "Who Gon' Check Me, Boo?" t-shirts like two years after the fact? You have to strike while the iron is hot! T-shirts are easy to make and produce! She could have done workout videos and fitness gear instead of running around trying to have fashion shows with no fashions. And she's wasting her time on Tyrone. 

• Love 10
15 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Kim probably thinks she's all that because she has her own TV show

Since she won't be back on RHOA...do we think that she will keep her "solo" show?

Doesn't Andy have the final say in this too?

16 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

Why would Kandi, Nene or Kenya be jealous of Kim for having a husband, since all three are married?  Neither Porsha nor Cynthia, who were married, seem to feel pressed about remarrying.

Why would Kandi be jealous of Kim having her own show, when she consistently gets spinoffs on BRAVO? Nene has used RHOA to get other gigs, Porsha ended up getting on a radio/tv show because of RHOA, Kenya was just doing a guest starring role on some show Sunday night.  Cynthia is busy with her eyewear line. 

All Kim has is DBT which airs on a night nobody cares about,  an unemployed husband, 5 underage kids that need food in their mouths and a red Solo cup.  There's nothing to be jealous of.

17 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

And Eva - take your baby and run. You got off easy this year but they'll all be coming for you next time,especially if you're happily settled down with your baby and your man. (And btw I can't see why he'd want to be associated with this mess)

Why would Kandi (with a toddler and husband), Nene (enjoying life empty nesting with her husband) or Kenya (about to be a new mom) be jealous and coming for Eva because she has a man and a baby?  Cynthia certainly wouldn't come after Eva for having a man and a baby.  I don't even think Porsha would come for Eva for having a man and a baby.

12 minutes ago, artisto said:

Since she won't be back on RHOA...do we think that she will keep her "solo" show?

Doesn't Andy have the final say in this too?

If DBT doesn't get renewed, she's screwed.  She has nothing else.  Her man is unemployed.  She's allegedly blowing through his money gambling. Aren't people suing her for unpaid bills? Or is that Sheree?

But I guess the rest of the cast is just jealous of Kim, they want her life so bad.

• Love 12

I...enjoyed this episode. Something must be wrong. Kim killed my enjoyment at the end but the first 40 minutes or so, I laughed.

Something must also be wrong with Kenya and Porsha because their snipes were a lot less mean spirited than in the past. And lo and behold, they both defended each other on social media after this episode.

I kinda get the feeling they all put aside their differences in order to push Sheree and Wig out. It will be interesting to see the dynamics next season given the (seemingly) clean slate. I think I would enjoy a season of playful shade and banter, rather than the heaviness that's marked the past several seasons. 

• Love 6

I wish one of the ladies would let Kim know they have their health and poor Kim, who acts as if  she has one foot in the grave with "heart surgery" and various other problems.  

Without Kroy their would be no "Don't Be Tardy".  I am waiting for the day when Kim realizes people tune into see Kroy and their children and not Kim.  Here wanna be Kardashian act is stale.  Of course if she keeps tweeking photos of Kroy where it looks like he is wearing make up she may have the complete Kardashian-Jenner experience.  Kroy may become Kruella or Kristie.  Anything but Kenya.  ( I am joking-it just seems weird it looks like he is wearing make up in some of her "candid" shots.) 

The biggest issue was Kim decided to go in hard against Kenya about her marriage.  Stale stuff.  Then it was bringing up Kandi and alleged "eat her box" and then accusing Nene of being on drugs.  Much to the dismay of Bravo, most of the cast Nene, Kenya, Cynthia, Kandi and even Porsha wanted to instill some dignity back in their lives.  Cynthia wanted to forever celebrate turning 50, Kenya her marriage, Nene her return, Kandi-well pretty much everything and Porsha not beating on anyone or gossiping.  

These franchises are to the point no one wants to be a villain.  Bringing in Marlo, Schemea,  and weak Eva did little for the franchise.  I just want to add I find it incredulous Eva was having labor pains 10 minutes apart a month before she delivered.  Very fake-but hey we got to hear from Dr. Jackie.  Eva had her baby Friday the 13th of April.

If Marlo's blackmail is even half as weak as what she "had" on Kenya, Nene has little worries.  I see Marlo coming back next year only if Kenya doesn't return.  

• Love 7

Part I was way better than Part II and that never happens.

Kenya decimated Marlo. The only peach Marlo will ever hold is the one she buys at Krogers. Marlo is just not prime time ready. She is just too crass and coarse, even though she feigns otherwise. Plus, she is not quick on her feet. When Kenya was mercilessly lobbing verbal fireballs at her (like her ass was a Game of Thrones dragon), all Marlo could come up with to try and extinguish the fire is that Kenya was hurting her feelings.  

That shit Marlo pulled with Nene's ex is just low down and dirty. 

Lawd, Kim got Kroy outchea sewing lacefront wigs

dont-be-tardy-kroy-wig-making-promote.jp

I've seen it all now. That man really does have too much time on his hands. I don't know if it is love or mental illness but she has that man truly hemmed up. I can see all the shit he does for her but what does she do for him (other than birth the Biermann army).

S1 RHOBH Queen Camille once said that whoever screams during an argument loses. I can't help think that there is a modicum of truth to that when I see Nene go from seeming oddly somber and detached to losing her shit on Kim. Frankly, I think she was saving it for Kim. Not that I blame her, but Kim is not worth that energy and emotion.

22 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

And without a parolee in the house for next season, does Sheree even have a story line?  Because it seemed to me everyone was pretty much fed up with her going after every one of them and not taking Kim to task about HER abominable behavior, they may have put their foot down there too.  

I think Lierone not getting paroled was what unequivocally lost Sheree her peach. Her bone carrying days were well and truly over because the girls weren't gonna be supplying her with any, but at least if Lierone had been paroled we could see the mess that would ensue when he plunked his ex-con ass on Sheree's rented sofa in "HIS" mancave located in "HER" house. Not to mention whatever alleged info he had about Nene. Now Sheree truly has 0. 

Sheree wants to sit there and say she is not loyal to anyone is an outright lie. She is loyal to Kim as she keeps Kim's bones buried. YMMV, but I was more pissed off at Sheree's one-sided bone carrying than anything. If you are gonna stir the pot - stir it from all side and play one side against the other EQUALLY.

Eva really could've stayed her preggo self at home or skypped in because her segment added nothing.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I can't help think that there is a modicum of truth to that

My dad had great advice for me --

1.  Do your best and keep your promises.

2.   Whoever raises their voice has lost the argument.

3.   In that long staircase of life, be careful about tripping on the roller skate marked "smart ass."

• Love 10
On 4/16/2018 at 1:24 PM, Fiero425 said:

I don't think he said better; more likely lied about her looking younger than she did 10 years ago! She's morphed into what she wanted; a giant blow-up doll with DSL (according to Erika Jane)! Kroy must love that sort of thing I guess! ;-)

Yep that’s what he said and Kim said, “I’m sure the makeup has a lot to do with it”.  LOL that woman will not admit she had work done on her face.  That woman will go to her grave denying and lying.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ridethemaverick said:

I...enjoyed this episode. Something must be wrong. Kim killed my enjoyment at the end but the first 40 minutes or so, I laughed.

Something must also be wrong with Kenya and Porsha because their snipes were a lot less mean spirited than in the past. And lo and behold, they both defended each other on social media after this episode.

I kinda get the feeling they all put aside their differences in order to push Sheree and Wig out. It will be interesting to see the dynamics next season given the (seemingly) clean slate. I think I would enjoy a season of playful shade and banter, rather than the heaviness that's marked the past several seasons. 

This show works the best when they give them one person they can all hate. Remember when Nene tried to bring in her friend Monique and Phaedra had to read her almost immediately. Then she was read by almost every person in the group. They really work well when they dislike someone so maybe Andy needs to find a pot stirrer they can all agree to hate on.

• Love 4
On 4/17/2018 at 10:15 AM, drivethroo said:

Why would Kandi, Nene or Kenya be jealous of Kim for having a husband, since all three are married?  Neither Porsha nor Cynthia, who were married, seem to feel pressed about remarrying.

Why would Kandi be jealous of Kim having her own show, when she consistently gets spinoffs on BRAVO? Nene has used RHOA to get other gigs, Porsha ended up getting on a radio/tv show because of RHOA, Kenya was just doing a guest starring role on some show Sunday night.  Cynthia is busy with her eyewear line. 

All Kim has is DBT which airs on a night nobody cares about,  an unemployed husband, 5 underage kids that need food in their mouths and a red Solo cup.  There's nothing to be jealous of.

I couldn't say why they are jealous, just that something drives them to be so nasty. I'm also not saying I love Kim, but her show is much more entertaining that this mess. I'd much rather watch Tracey and the kids and the more light hearted approach to life on DBT than women constantly screaming and trying to take each other down. I didn't watch the whole season because I don't find it interesting in any way, and I don't find any of them likeable. There's no house porn and they don't really do anything. I just caught the 2 reunions.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Lady of nod said:

I couldn't say why they are jealous, just that something drives them to be so nasty.

The nastiest person this season has been KIM, who has been foul, nasty, ill tempered and had a shitty attitude & demeanor towards all of them except Sheree.  Kim even came for Eva, and Eva didn't even do anything to her. 

I'm also not saying I love Kim, but her show is much more entertaining that this mess.

Well since Kim won't be appearing on RHOA anymore...

I didn't watch the whole season because I don't find it interesting in any way,

The women had a great time until Kim came around.

Kim doesn't like these women and doesn't want to be around them but she needs a check.  If DBT were all that, she wouldn't have been struggling so hard to get back on RHOA.  If Kim has fans that enjoy seeing her on DBT, then she needs to stay on DBT instead of forcing herself back on RHOA, where she was not wanted or needed.  I did note that Kim came for Kandi on at least one occasion claiming she made Kandi, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Not one RHOA is jealous of Kim, her Uber driver, her army of kids, her plastic face or her red Solo cup.  If that's what she needs to tell herself to make it through the night, God bless.  But it looks like the cast and viewership of RHOA asked, believed and received with the news that Kim will not longer be on RHOA.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

What gets me is that while Kandi threw herself a big party and tried to dog Porsha, Porsha had come there solely to support Kandi and never once mentioned that she was also being celebrated in the same Essence article as well and kept it to herself. 

https://www.essence.com/culture/black-girl-brilliance-celebs-side-hustles#1311551

That article in which Porsha and Cynthia get blurbs is dated April 17, 2018. Kandi's cover story which was more than a paragraph was in Octiber 2017 and was a full interview and photos devoted only to her in addition to being the cover. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5