Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Eva Marcille joins the ladies and wastes no time questioning the sincerity of Cynthia's love interest. Keeping on the topic of love, the ladies get candid with their opinions surrounding Shereé's prison bae and both she and Cynthia find themselves in the hot seat defending their relationship status. As the dust settles, tensions rise once again when Kim returns to the reunion couches for the first time since Season 6, bringing her face-to-face with frenemy turned enemy NeNe for the first time in months.

16 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

It's like watching a street brawl between middle-schoolers.

I thought one of the most insightful comments at the reunion was during the in-between scenes. Kenya snapped that Porsha gets into trouble because she's always repeating stupid shit (ex. The One-eyed African who had Two Eyes).  I actually said aloud "Isn't that something you learn to stop doing in middle school?"

did laugh when Andy ask Kim what the endgame was for her lips. He's such a jerk.

Also: Who let Porsha into Wakanda? How is she giving out passports?

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Kim is such a non-muthafuckin' factor to me that I forgot that I paused the reunion on my TiVo to watch Marvel Infinity War press junkets on YouTube and make cheese (not a euphemism). Kim is pointless and worthless. I don't watch Tardy. I don't care to either. It seems like Andy is not feeling her either because he let Cynthia shade her, he called Kim out on her digs against Cynthia, and kept challenging Kim's statements. Also is Kroy Edna Mode because I can't understand why he was fondling Kim like he was actually fitting her in that red dress. I'm so done with Kim. She's the fucking worst.

If there's someone from Bravo lurking, know this to be true. I find Kim to be disgusting trash. She has no place on my TV. She is in the place my eye does not see. I watch all of this Bravo mess. I've been a Nielson family. Kim has no place on my viewing radar.

I do believe he was pulling up her Spanx! LOL

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

How do I get a billionaire to buy me a house like Marlo? I look good and I don’t have a criminal record!

Kenta had a few good one-liners this episode. She can be witty.

Kenya's one that Marlo can't out-shout and gets beat at her own game of the "read!" ;-)

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

I know I should hate everyone but oh my goodness did I enjoy them all, including Andy, coming for Kim. "Well Kim, I don't really think you have any class but that's neither here nor there" had me cackling much louder than it should have.

And were Kenya and Porsha really arguing off-camera about whether a one-eyed old man Porsha accused Kenya of prostituting herself for was really one-eyed? 

It's the little things...

All this coming from a person who's so ready to say "this has gotten off to a truly petty level!" Porsha always goes to her past "mean girl" antics of read, insult, then criticize someone's physicality! ;-)

• Love 14
53 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Kroy should have pulled the Spanx up over her head and shut her up.

Kroy (aka Mr. Kim Zolciak, Stepford Baby Daddy) is too far gone at this point.  He has guzzled that Wig Kool-Aid.  I wouldn't be surprised if he got his allowance cut off by Kim for saying that Ne-Ne's and Greg's roach costume was funny.

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Dumb ass Kim didn't know who Sarah Huckabee Sanders was. Unbelievable.

I realized just how f’ing dumb she is when she came off with that.  I seriously wonder if she knows who the POTUS is.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

I realized just how f’ing dumb she is when she came off with that.  I seriously wonder if she knows who the POTUS is.

She probably voted for Trump! Stupid is as stupid does! ;-)

• Love 11
28 minutes ago, Sonoma said:

I know I should hate everyone but oh my goodness did I enjoy them all, including Andy, coming for Kim. Cynthia's polite "Well Kim, I don't really think you have any class but that's neither here nor there" had me cackling much louder than it should have.

And were Kenya and Porsha really arguing off-camera about whether a one-eyed old man Porsha accused Kenya of prostituting herself for was really two-eyed? It's the little things...

I enjoyed the reunion as well. Cynthia shading Kim was everything... That is how you put somebody in their place. Not with histrionics, like Nene or the below the belt comments, like Marlo and Porsha. 

Kenya got the best of Marlo and I think that her bringing up Marlo's dangerous past sealed her fate.   She is too much of a liability for Bravo to tolerate..

Kim is a degenerate and Sheree, as usual, is her own worst enemy. Her nonsensical devotion to Kim who looks atrocious, also sealed her fate. What a dumbass!  I guess Chateau Sheree will now go on sale..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 18

I don't really get why they had to waste our time with Eva. She had no beef with any of the HW, her beef was with side characters with her being a side character herself. I know she is a 'Name' that will be promoted next season but she literally brought NOTHING. Even her time to "shine" was cut short by Cynthia getting into with Porsha!

I love that Kenya read Marlo left,right,up,down, and around the corner. I never really had a problem with Marlo but this season she just annoyed me more then usual and she needed to be put in her place. Her trying to be like "you're hurting my feelings by calling me a prostitute"  girl...now your feelings are hurt for what you call a "lie" but you go after Kenya over her mother? And her husband? Ok...

NeNe needs to regrow that personality that she has seemed to lost forever ago. I'm tired of looking at her stank face when she isn't in a position to tell a joke, she looked annoyed through most of it and even when all the other women were able to laugh she just sat there crossing her eyes looking angry. And she didn't take ownership for her rape comment, she blamed it on the audience! And tried to pass it off as a joke! When we all know damn well she didnt mean it jokingly.

I figured Bravo would wait until the very end to bring out Kim. It is such a shame who Kim has turned into because for the longest time I wanted her back on the show, I was ready for some fun from her and NeNe but Kim was just nasty the entire season and she brought ZERO fun the entire time she was around. All she did was drag down the scenes she was in so I was/am ready for her to get what she is owed this season. 

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I enjoyed the reunion as well. Cynthia shading Kim was everything... That is how you put somebody in their place. Not with histrionics, like Nene or the below the belt comments, like Marlo and Porsha. 

Kenya got the best of Marlo and I think that her bringing up Marlo's dangerous past sealed her fate.   She is too much of a liability for Bravo to tolerate..

Kim is a degenerate and Sheree, as usual, is her own worst enemy. Her nonsensical devotion to Kim who looks atrocious, also sealed her fate. What a dumbass!  I guess Chateau Sheree will now go on sale..

I think that was Kenya's best line, maybe ever - "I never sliced anybody's face." Boom.

39 minutes ago, Impalace said:

Dumb ass Kim didn't know who Sarah Huckabee Sanders was. Unbelievable.

I wasn't surprised by that at all. I bet $5 she doesn't vote.

• Love 22

Sometimes I just wish I could shake Porsha real hard and hope some sense is knocked into her Porsha pisses away every opportunity handed to her to show that she actually knows how to take accountability for her behaviour but instead she either responds with dismissiveness or victimizes herself. First with the Marlo incident in Spain and then literally talking out of both sides of her mouth about calling Kenya a prostitute. But I did laugh at her side conversation with Kenya when she acknowledged Kenya's good memory, LOL. 

When Andy asked Marlo how she makes her money, the first words out of her mouth was about the billionaire she dated/dates. Uh..if you don't wanna give the impression that you use your body to earn money, then maybe don't lead with that. The way she answered that question gives me the impression that her lifestyle, her businesses and her investments are all money that has been donated by someone she sleeps with. Marlo flaunts being arm candy rather than ever speaking about her relationship as something that is a genuine relationship. She makes herself a target for the accusations she gets and while Kenya can be brutal when she comes from people, just the way Marlo speaks about her situation, she basically hands Kenya all the ammunition to use against her. 

Eva looked gorgeous. She was glowing and her outfit wasn't over the top in design but she looked beautiful. Andy why are you lying to Kim's fake face? She currently looks like someone in the running to be in one of those obsessed with plastic surgery documentaries you see on Youtube. 

Kim claims that Cynthia doesn't stand up for herself and when Cynthia called her out for her dig, she tries to pretend that she meant it as a compliment...maybe next time you won't be so quick to say that Cynthia has no backbone. She picked the right time to call you out and got backed into a corner with your stupidity. Also, Andy's Sarah Huckabee Sanders shade was so beautiful and so wasted on Kim because she didn't even know who she was. If Kim's lips are moving, she's bloody well lying.  She admitted on camera that she saw Nene at the mall and she eagerly included the detail that Nene was parked in a handicapped spot. She calculating took that picture and decided to address it on camera and she's sitting there acting like it was just a comment in passing that Nene is making a big deal out of. Kim didn't make the comment with the intention for people to quickly forget she said it. 

Oh does Kim actually walk off next week in tears as if she's been wronged? I can't wait to see this, lol. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 21
8 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

I bet she doesn't either.

She wouldn't stand in line.   Kroy would have to go into the booth with her.  (I know Sweetie no longer works for her, but I just heard in my mind's eye - her yelling "Sweetie!" because she couldn't figure out how to work a voting machine.)  It'd be too complicated, she'd be tired, plus I bet she couldn't bring her red solo cup of wine anywhere near the voting precinct.

There's the alternative of an absentee ballot, but no.  She'd be late in sending it back, or again, it'd be too much work.

Kim does not seem to have any fun.  She seems to be joyless.  Even on DBT, I don't see her really having a good time.  Drinking, cursing, saying how much she lurves Kroy, complaining, saying she's tired, gossiping, but I don't see any real joy or true laughter.  Maybe that's why she always has her red solo cup.

Maybe Kroy's parroting how hot Wig is because he knows he's stuck now.  There's no easy way for him to get out of the Wigdom now.  I think he'd probably stay for the kids' sakes (the young ones) until they're at least 18.  Maybe he does love her, but damn, even though he's not a great prize from what's been shown, he could have done better than Wig.  I can't imagine being at someone's beck and call 24/7.  Wig has to be one of the laziest people ever on tv.  

Which is why she/Sheree are such good friends, birds of a feather! LOL

• Love 13
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

Kim does not seem to have any fun.  She seems to be joyless.  Even on DBT, I don't see her really having a good time.  Drinking, cursing, saying how much she lurves Kroy, complaining, saying she's tired, gossiping, but I don't see any real joy or true laughter.  Maybe that's why she always has her red solo cup.

So true! She’s just a miserable person and it shows.  I’ve never cared for her, but life has to suck for her right now. I don’t think she ever thought she’d be supporting 6 kids and a doofus, purse carrying, unemployed, younger husband who seems to have no ambition what so ever, other than fawning over her. At least he can worship on the altar of Kim, ewwwww.  Whatever popularity she had is waning and her days are numbered, imho. I doubt that very few people want to watch her anymore anywhere,  especially anyone who watches RHOA.  I know I don’t. Plus, her face is totally cringe worthy. OMFG, she’s such a don’t do as I do on all levels.

• Love 14

It’s jarring when they go from Porsha or Kandi or Cynthia or Eva’s face/skin to Kenya’s.

This goes triple for everyone‘s human faces to Kim’s.

I agree that wig doesn't vote & I'm sure she knows who the 'president' is bc he's so... But no way in hell does she know VP.

You know how your mama used to say your face was gonna freeze like that? I think that has happened to Kenya AND Nene. The ugly expressions & insides are all that I can see.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I think she knew b/c of her reaction to his name when someone explained who Sarah Huckabee is.

9 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

She probably voted for Trump! Stupid is as stupid does! ;-)

Nah, I can see her seeing  woman's name on the ticket and blindly voting for it, but that's assuming Kim isn't too lazy to vote and she doesn't have to separate that tacky red plastic cup from her hand.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Maybe Kroy's parroting how hot Wig is because he knows he's stuck now.

I always thought Kroy would have been happier living a simple life in Montana, hunting and fishing and having his parents in his life.  Wig got him in her clutches and he is now a lifer. 

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Nah, I can see her seeing  woman's name on the ticket and blindly voting for it, but that's assuming Kim isn't too lazy to vote and she doesn't have to separate that tacky red plastic cup from her hand.

Wig, voting for her gender?

no way!!! 

She did not vote or voted for the other one.

• Love 12

I always thought Kroy would have been happier living a simple life in Montana, hunting and fishing and having his parents in his life. 

Many people from the northern Plains have cycled through DC, where I live, as part of their careers. They have all missed the wide open spaces desperately.

However, I've always thought that part of Kroy's attraction to Kim is potential access to a TV career. I watched one season of Tardy, where they took one of the little boys to an agent in L.A., and Kroy put on his TV personality. He was very "on" as he rehearsed the kid and then accompanied him to the agent's office. He clearly was hoping someone would notice him and approach him about a gig somewhere. I figured he wanted to move into a sports TV thing. I think Kroy is as ambitious as Kim, but he's not getting anywhere. (Ambitious in the sense that he gets paid big bucks to just show up on TV somewhere. He and Kim don't intend to work.)

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 9

What a snooze:

Eva Marcille had nothing to add. 

Marlo gets to stays on the couch. Does she finally get the peach she's been salivating for? 

Not interested in hearing Moose and Fish lips go at it so loud and screechy, I can't understand a thing they are yelling about. 

This reunion did not need 3 parts. They could have done it in 1. 

• Love 13

Kim isn't part of the group. She doesn't try to engage. She has no friends on the couch because she isn't a friend. Sheree is friendly towards Kim because she needs that peach. 

Most of the Hos had their hair pulled back and you could see their pretty faces. Let's admit that most of them look good for women being of a certain age. Anyhoo, Kim's hair hangs forward like drapes. It is too heavy and she is always playing with it. 

I think Kim is on her way out from Bravo. She may have a few more seasons with Tardy but children grow up. Kim is the next Kate Gosselin. I expect to she her talking with Tyler Henry on the Hollywood medium at some point in a desperate nod to be on teevee.

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Does anyone think that any of these women have figured out that Andy loathes them?

Gay men love headstrong, beautiful black women who look beat all day. For sure, Andy loves Kandi and Cynthia.  I think he’s grown a soft spot for Porsha.  He doesn’t like Kenya and Sheree for the same reason he hated Phaedra — they’re not forthcoming.  Andy likes tea by the gallon, so he has no use for housewives who hold back or deliberately lie.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Showthyme said:

I think Kim is on her way out from Bravo. She may have a few more seasons with Tardy but children grow up. Kim is the next Kate Gosselin. I expect to she her talking with Tyler Henry on the Hollywood medium at some point in a desperate nod to be on teevee.

Funny you mention that, she already has and of course Kroy was sitting right next to her. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Sonoma said:

Cynthia's polite "Well Kim, I don't really think you have any class but that's neither here nor there" had me cackling much louder than it should have.

Cynthia was a good one, because Kim should've been shut all the way down with that "Cynthia just be pretty and shut up" statement.

Eva can get down and dirty with the best of them, she has a very sharp tongue.  She's choosing not to use it because she's probably grown up since her Top Model days, she doesn't want to act a ghetto fool and be a liability for her boyfriend's political aspirations and she was not trying to stress herself out due to her pregnancy.

11 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

She calculating took that picture and decided to address it on camera and she's sitting there acting like it was just a comment in passing that Nene is making a big deal out of.

What's more, she claimed she didn't take the picture, that somebody else saw Nene's car and sent her the picture.  Why would a random person take a picture of Nene's car in the handicapped spot and send it to Kim? Kim & Brielle were taking pictures of Nene's stuff to have a GOTCHA moment so they could get a peach for Season 11.  And it backfired, because both of them are stupid.

• Love 20

I am laughing at this headline:  

Kim Zolciak-Biermann Apologizes to NeNe Leakes After Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion

Selected copy from the article.

Kim Zolciak-Biermann is ready to say two important words: I'm sorry.

After tonight's tense Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, the Bravo star surprised some fans when she delivered an apology to cast member NeNe Leakes.

"I am so sorry for what has happened @neneleakes. We both know the truth, we both know that if I wanted to, I could have a law suit for the lies you have spewed, tweeting out fake texts, implying I am racist, attacking me physically, claiming my daughter tweeted negative about you and your home, we both know these are lies. I have reacted to it publicly and for that I am sorry," she wrote on Instagram Sunday evening. "I should have risen above it."

The Don't Be Tardy star continued, "I personally will no longer engage with you on social media and perpetuate the hate. I am asking you to do the same. We are grown women with families. Enough is enough. I want us to move on."

Kim also received support from her daughter Ariana Biermann. "I love you!" she wrote in the comments section. "Everyone knows the truth and knows the amazing women and mom you are!"

Kim replied, "You are the sweetest. Thank you hunni. You are my [heart]."

During the most recent season, Kim and NeNe butted heads on more than one occasion. In fact, their feud grew even further off camera when they exchanged not-so-nice words on social media.

Ultimately, Kim appears ready to focus on her spin-off show titled Don't Be Tardy and less on the Real Housewives of Atlanta series she helped create.

"If you continue this, it will be because you are attempting to stay on the show and stay relevant and that's on you," Kim ended her Instagram caption.

In no way are Kim's comments reflective of an apology-more of a surrender.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Many people from the northern Plains have cycled through DC, where I live, as part of their careers. They have all missed the wide open spaces desperately.

However, I've always thought that part of Kroy's attraction to Kim is potential access to a TV career. I watched one season of Tardy, where they took one of the little boys to an agent in L.A., and Kroy put on his TV personality. He was very "on" as he rehearsed the kid and then accompanied him to the agent's office. He clearly was hoping someone would notice him and approach him about a gig somewhere. I figured he wanted to move into a sports TV thing. I think Kroy is as ambitious as Kim, but he's not getting anywhere. (Ambitious in the sense that he gets paid big bucks to just show up on TV somewhere. He and Kim don't intend to work.)

I think Kroy’s chances of getting a decent job are slim to none, as long as he’s with Wigs.  No employer wants to deal with that ball-and-chain psycho bitch.  Her very presence makes Kroy look like a dumbass.  Dude made a MAJOR mistake when he hooked up with her.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, drivethroo said:

What's more, she claimed she didn't take the picture, that somebody else saw Nene's car and sent her the picture.  Why would a random person take a picture of Nene's car in the handicapped spot and send it to Kim? Kim & Brielle were taking pictures of Nene's stuff to have a GOTCHA moment so they could get a peach for Season 11.  And it backfired, because both of them are stupid.

Kim doesn't even care that she says lies on top of lies. The same way she's a vegan yet snaps pictures of her steak dinners, she admitted to Sheree that she saw Nene and then shared the photo that her lying ass took herself. Then she tries to play it off to Nene that she thinks she saw her at the mall and then puts it on Nene for not noticing and acknowledging her at the mall. Then when she gets called out for trying to be shady and relevant on this season, she takes no responsibility for taking the picture and claims that Nene is seemingly mad that Kim didn't see her at the mall and say hi to her. She keeps changing her story and each one makes less sense than the one before because she doesn't ever think to own up to her shit. She walked in trying to gather intel to create drama with but she tried to make the others look like the villains and it fell really flat.

I did read that Andy has said this is her last season on the RH franchise. I think he finally got the point that Kandi in particular was making. Kim just wants to be a part of the show to collect the paycheque but she uses every excuse to do the job she's paid to do. So the rest of them show up and interact and deal with the drama while Kim sits in the peanut gallery and think she's something important when she's not.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I did read that Andy has said this is her last season on the RH franchise. I think he finally got the point that Kandi in particular was making. Kim just wants to be a part of the show to collect the paycheque but she uses every excuse to do the job she's paid to do. So the rest of them show up and interact and deal with the drama while Kim sits in the peanut gallery and think she's something important when she's not.

But the cast made that point back in Season 5 that Kim was doing part time work for full time pay.  So here it is, season TEN and Andy's just now getting it?  I think something else happened behind the scenes that soured Andy on Kim.  I wouldn't be surprised if DBT is in jeopardy too, which is why she's now posting fake apologizes to Nene on Instagram.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, plotpointer said:

Gay men love headstrong, beautiful black women who look beat all day. For sure, Andy loves Kandi and Cynthia.  I think he’s grown a soft spot for Porsha.  He doesn’t like Kenya and Sheree for the same reason he hated Phaedra — they’re not forthcoming.  Andy likes tea by the gallon, so he has no use for housewives who hold back or deliberately lie.

Personally, I don't like how he makes Black women look bad on his show. I don't think that he cares about Black women.  I do think that he finds them fascinating because they are different from what he is used to.   He was very comfortable talking about shades of Black. He told Cynthia that he notices that she prefers chocolate brothers.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 13

My lips swell up on occasion due to angioedema and let me tell you, it is painful! Why Kim and others do this to their lips on purpose is beyond me. My family lovingly refers to me as Kim when this happens. (Kardashian, not Biermann because most people don’t know who the hell she is.)

Edited by hoosiermom
Old age
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What a snooze:

Eva Marcille had nothing to add. 

Marlo gets to stays on the couch. Does she finally get the peach she's been salivating for? 

Not interested in hearing Moose and Fish lips go at it so loud and screechy, I can't understand a thing they are yelling about. 

This reunion did not need 3 parts. They could have done it in 1. 

Marlo's too much of a wildcard criminal to give her a peach! Even with anger management, she and Porsha are always capable of "going off" and hurting someone! That would be "too embarrassing" for words! ;-)

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I am laughing at this headline:  

Kim Zolciak-Biermann Apologizes to NeNe Leakes After Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion

Selected copy from the article.

Kim Zolciak-Biermann is ready to say two important words: I'm sorry.

After tonight's tense Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, the Bravo star surprised some fans when she delivered an apology to cast member NeNe Leakes.

"I am so sorry for what has happened @neneleakes. We both know the truth, we both know that if I wanted to, I could have a law suit for the lies you have spewed, tweeting out fake texts, implying I am racist, attacking me physically, claiming my daughter tweeted negative about you and your home, we both know these are lies. I have reacted to it publicly and for that I am sorry," she wrote on Instagram Sunday evening. "I should have risen above it."

The Don't Be Tardy star continued, "I personally will no longer engage with you on social media and perpetuate the hate. I am asking you to do the same. We are grown women with families. Enough is enough. I want us to move on."

Kim also received support from her daughter Ariana Biermann. "I love you!" she wrote in the comments section. "Everyone knows the truth and knows the amazing women and mom you are!"

Kim replied, "You are the sweetest. Thank you hunni. You are my [heart]."

During the most recent season, Kim and NeNe butted heads on more than one occasion. In fact, their feud grew even further off camera when they exchanged not-so-nice words on social media.

Ultimately, Kim appears ready to focus on her spin-off show titled Don't Be Tardy and less on the Real Housewives of Atlanta series she helped create.

"If you continue this, it will be because you are attempting to stay on the show and stay relevant and that's on you," Kim ended her Instagram caption.

In no way are Kim's comments reflective of an apology-more of a surrender.

Where's the apology? This is BS and Nene's not going to abide by it either! How does this woman go on thinking she can be in total denial and not forthcoming with an apology or excuse for being a c##ting b!tch! Brielle's just as delusional! ;-)

38 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Personally, I don't like how he makes Black women look bad on his show. I don't think that he cares about Black women.  I do think that he finds them fascinating because they are different from what he is used to.   He was very comfortable talking about shades of Black. He told Cynthia that he notices that she prefers chocolate brothers.  

Andy truly offends me; regardless if sincere or not in his commentary! He goes too far and I have no idea why no one seems to call him out for his condescension and disrespect of Black people? He would seriously care if gay or Jewish people are spoken of in such terms so his hypocrisy is showing BIG TIME! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Andy truly offends me; regardless if sincere or not in his commentary! He goes too far and I have no idea why no one seems to call him out for his condescension and disrespect of black people! He would seriously care if gay or Jewish people are spoken of in such terms so his hypocrisy is showing BIG TIME! ;-(

He would not interact with Black men, in the same way that he interacts with Black women.  He would be too intimidated to even try it.  I get the impression that because he is gay and a minority, he feels that he can relate to Black women. Certain things should not come out of his mouth.   He objectifies Black women in a way that I find to be creepy..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

He would not interact with Black men, in the same way that he interacts with Black women.  He would be too intimidated to even try it.  I get the impression that because he is gay and a minority, he feels that he can relate to Black women. Certain things should not come out of his mouth. 

It was a bit unwatchable, but did you see Andy meeting with the men at the reunion for "Married To Medicine" a few weeks ago? ALL concerned were a little uneasy and awkward IMO from what I watched of it! ;-(

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

It was a bit unwatchable, but did you see Andy meeting with the men at the reunion for "Married To Medicine" a few weeks ago? ALL concerned were a little uneasy and awkward IMO from what I watched of it! ;-(

No, I do not watch Married to Medicine.  He would not be comfortable with them.  He cannot relate to Black men.  He would be too scared of them. I also hate it when he asks women of all races, if they have ever been with other women.  Has he ever asked a straight man, does he ever dip into the male pond?  I just don't care for him.. He has no depth.

• Love 13