Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Bettie Jo & Susan LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I think there's a word for that. Wait, wait, don't tell me...

It'll come to you...

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

And that’s my ROFL moment!

And my work here is done.

Just now, aliya said:

Dr Now quoting Mark Twain!!  

I love Mark Twain!

"You're a bad example."

"Oh, well.."

Thanks, mom.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I loved that!  And I love that quote. Next he will quote Yoda ‘Do or do not. There is no try’

What was the quote?..I actually missed it.

What's with all the scars on mom's arms?

• Love 1

Love Dr. Now with the Mark Twain quote!!!!!!   Tough Love, he pissed her mom off by busting her and calling her a a bad MISERABLE example (I'm not smoking, I'm vapping - I'm just gaining the weight she's losing).

Again, don't these folks know about nicotine patches/gum/etc.........

Susan, it's time girlfriend to get far, far away from that witch....

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Donut Bear said:

Susan is about the first woman on this show who doesn't have a weird husband or live-in sponge.

Yeah true!!! but she needs to not live with her mother! Her mother used to be the thin one. The mother is morbidly obese herself and is bringing shitty food into the house. 

• Love 6
Just now, CouchTater said:

Susan is a grown-ass woman.  it's not her mama's fault.  She needs to grow the fuck up.

You know, I've been thinking about that. Maybe Susan is eating because she likes the taste of the food? Who doesn't? I don't think that every obese person has some deep-seated mental issue and not every failure to lose more weight means you hate your mother or something. 

Hmm... Susan still acts like a child though. She can't say what she needs to say to her mother and just puts her head down and avoids looking at her. She did something similar when her sister was in the office with her in the original episode.

• Love 8

Susan's mom really is awful. She complains about Dr. Now, "He's been doing this every time I come."

Well, it's because she won't quit bringing terribly fattening foods around her daughter.... not to mention the smoking!

Doesn't she realize her daughter would have died without an intervention?  Doesn't she care?

Seeing this woman explains so much about Susan, who needs to move out of the house!

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

How about a little drama -  this is really boring

How about a little "bone cancer".  Not to mention the fact that she's gained 15 lbs despite eating small portions and protein.  

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

Yeah true!!! but she needs to not live with her mother! Her mother used to be the thin one. The mother is morbidly obese herself and is bringing shitty food into the house. 

Her mom is rotten, and she accepts zero responsibility for anything.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

The Twain quote is ‘Quitting smoking is easy. I’ve done it hundreds of times.’

Thanks, to you and hoosiermom, too!

-----

"I can't lift anything so I can't hold my baby anymore"

Um, you can sit and hold him...

Edited by ams1001
i accidentally a word
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Aw man. Cancer. Fuck. Preston is adorable. 

No kidding. She did say they haven’t done the biopsy yet so maybe they are speculating and it isn’t confirmed. Dr Now doesn’t seem convinced. I hope it isn’t cancer.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG!!! Why is Bettie Jo thinking about skin surgery when she's got bone cancer?

She doesn’t even know if she’s got bone cancer.  She hasn’t had a biopsy to confirm the suspicions.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

No kidding. She did say they haven’t done the biopsy yet so maybe they are speculating and it isn’t confirmed. Dr Now doesn’t seem convinced. I hope it isn’t cancer.  

Yeah.....something doesn't add up with her story.  Don't know if it's because she doesn't understand things she's being told, but she does need to see Dr. Now to straighten things out....

Susan.....move please!!!!!

• Love 8

I’m having the hardest time focusing on this episode. It’s SO BORING. 

Theyre scared. They’re trying (but not really). Susan’s enabler Mom is toxic. BOR-ING.

I’ve got a bunch of furniture I bought at IKEA today. You know this show is boring when the thought of assembling IKEA furniture is more exciting than watching this snoozefest.

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, aliya said:

Dr Now quoting Mark Twain!!  

That was HYSTERICAL!! Dr. Now making a joke joke! I love it!

did you all notice the amusement park commercial? It talked about teaching kids to face their fears. Maybe Betty Jo should go!! =0

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

I’m having the hardest time focusing on this episode. It’s SO BORING. 

Theyre scared. They’re trying (but not really). Susan’s enabler Mom is toxic. BOR-ING.

I’ve got a bunch of furniture I bought at IKEA today. You know this show is boring when the thought of assembling IKEA furniture is more exciting than watching this snoozefest.

I love assembling IKEA furniture.

I'm weird. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

LOL!!!!!! Yep, that's pretty bad.  Got your Allen wrench ready????

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

That was HYSTERICAL!! Dr. Now making a joke joke! I love it!

did you all notice the amusement park commercial? It talked about teaching kids to face their fears. Maybe Betty Jo should go!! =0

Love Dr. Now the snarky comedian !

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Stusan said:

I love assembling IKEA furniture.

I'm weird. 

I actually love it too. I fight my hubby to be the one who does it. He screws it up every time. Mostly because he won’t read the instructions!

Just now, zoemom said:

LOL!!!!!! Yep, that's pretty bad.  Got your Allen wrench ready????

I’ve got a whole drawer full! Our decorating style is “Early American IKEA”.

• Love 6

Man!  Josh and Bettie Jo have neither a pot to piss in, nor a window to throw it out!  Uncle and aunt "loans" money for an apartment, mom buys their plane tickets. 

But that baby sure is a cutie.

• Love 9

She's afraid of seeing Dr. Now (because she's gained weight).  She can't exercise (because that growth on her back).  She can't lift Preston (because that would be too strenuous).  She's really SCARED... will she fit on the plane?  will people stare at her?  Someone give this girl a Xanax!

Better living through pharmacology!

• Love 10

People bigger than you have gotten on planes for this show.

Eating habit note: I have procured cinnamon toast. It's whole wheat, though, so it's okay.

Baby still so cute!

• Love 3