Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 04/09/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Sweedish Fish said:

A kitten dress?

A skin tight yellow dress with a wide belt and a cat on it is not slenderizing.

Who dresses these people? Gosh, I didn't think Meghan could look worse than yesterday....

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Sweedish Fish said:

A kitten dress?   

What part of that dress looked like a good idea to her when she decided to put it on this morning?  Under what circumstances would that dress be a good idea for a grown woman?  There really are no words.  I am flummoxed.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Cementhead said:

What part of that dress looked like a good idea to her when she decided to put it on this morning?  Under what circumstances would that dress be a good idea for a grown woman?  There really are no words.  I am flummoxed.

This dress confirms someone in wardrobe hates Meghan.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Not a fan of Trey Gowdy or Tim Scott.  And Senator Scott just so you know, if it talks like a racist, acts like a racist, it's a racist.

Meghan's new word today.  Nebulous.

Not a fan of any Republican.  But to be honest, I'm a little moved by their friendship and Scott's story about turning to Gowdy for comfort after the church shootings.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Not a fan of Trey Gowdy or Tim Scott.  And Senator Scott just so you know, if it talks like a racist, acts like a racist, it's a racist.

If Trump was a Democrat, Scott would be calling him a racist.  But because he's a Republican*, Scott just considers him "racially insensitive."  

*I don't think Trump is a Republican, but that's another whole kettle of fish...  

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 22
3 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

If Trump was a Democrat, Scott would be calling him a racist.  But because he's a Republican*, Scott just considers him "racially insensitive."  

*I don't think Trump is a Republican, but that's another whole kettle of fish...  

I cannot take him seriously at all. I remember Scott complaining about being treated badly by cops because he is Black. Yet, he supports his President.  You cannot have it both ways.  

• Love 20
44 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Meghan jokes with Trey Gowdy, saying that she wishes he should have called her first before deciding to retire.

I'm not so sure she was joking. I can only imagine the situation , after discussing it with his wife. kids and friends he comes to the conclusion that there's only one thing left to do " I better call MM to see what she thinks.

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I cannot take him seriously at all. I remember Scott complaining about being treated badly by cops because he is Black. Yet, he supports his President.  You cannot have it both ways.  

But they sure as fuck try don't they?  I believe it's called party over country.  And apparently in Senator Scott's case over himself as well.

8 minutes ago, Orillia said:

I'm not so sure she was joking. I can only imagine the situation , after discussing it with his wife. kids and friends he comes to the conclusion that there's only one thing left to do " I better call MM to see what she thinks.

She is a pundint and self appointed spokesperson for her tribe.  Of course she thinks she should be consulted on all things Republican.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

He said Trump is "racially insensitive."

It's amazing to listen to these fools twist themselves into a pretzel trying to defend Trump.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, backformore said:

It astounds me that people who think what Clinton did was so horrible are fine with what Trump has done.

As I mentioned above party over country.  And of course hypocrisy.

Meghan blowing off the story about Trump's doorman being paid off is typical of her.  Her using the excuse they all do it is just about the weakest defense you can come up with.

• Love 15

Jesus Megan. Stop screaming.  Stop taking what Joy says and twisting it.  TRUMP IS PUSHING THE WAR TALK!  Putin and Jong Un have backed away from their previous bravado.  Watch the news, you twat. 

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, Wings said:

Jesus Megan. Stop screaming.  Stop taking what Joy says and twisting it.  TRUMP IS PUSHING THE WAR TALK!  Putin and Jong Un have backed away from their previous bravado.  Watch the news, you twat. 

Didn't Meghan just days ago call herself a hawk?  Wouldn't she be looking forward to war with Syria?

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, backformore said:

Trump screwing around and paying people to keep quiet makes him vulnerable to blackmail. If he wasn't president, he wouldn't get a security clearance to work in the White House.

...and it still astounds me that the President, VP, Senators and Reps are not required to have a security clearance.  You'd think they'd be at the top of the list!

• Love 17

I agree with Sara in that I am more concerned with his business dealings with Russia.  I will add, the environment, the trade tariffs, his tax returns and his penchant for threatening war.  

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

I agree with Sara in that I am more concerned with his business dealings with Russia.  I will add, the environment, the trade tariffs, his tax returns and his penchant for threatening war.  

Tax evasion is what took down Al Capone so whatever it takes.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Tunia said:

...and it still astounds me that the President, VP, Senators and Reps are not required to have a security clearance.  You'd think they'd be at the top of the list!

I am hoping that legislation will be pass in the future, requiring, all candidates, for the Presidency, to have security clearance, before actually running...

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Perhaps it is bc he is not being mistreated anymore. Other people are, but that is their problem. 

That chest kitty was.... something else. Why is her wide belt right under her breasts? 

I love it when Joy gets snarky

• Love 10

From tRump's clips on this show it seems he wants to goad another country into attacking us so he can retaliate and take the focus off him... cuz... WAR! And he can say, ""See? I didn't start it."

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

On the topic of whether Trump's doorman was really paid off to keep Trump's alleged love child a secret, Meghan says this has been going on forever and brings up something from 1791. Seriously?

OMG!  Maybe she can bring up the Native American tribal leader who cheated on his wife in 1356 and still kept his leadership.  She is ridiculous and treats everyone like shit.  I noticed on her own twitter that the #firemeghanmaccain is really on fire.

• Love 18
6 hours ago, Tosia said:

Her home life must have been somewhat lacking (as in parents not around enough)  to give rise to this superficial, less-than-intelligent, raised-by-pop culture, idiot who thinks that what she is doing is laudable.

I have wondered about this. Apparently, as a child she had no one around her who cared enough about her to correct her pronunciation and vocabulary. Could all of the her caretakers been non-English speakers?

Edited by MaryHedwig
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

OMG!  Maybe she can bring up the Native American tribal leader who cheated on his wife in 1356 and still kept his leadership.  She is ridiculous and treats everyone like shit.  I noticed on her own twitter that the #firemeghanmaccain is really on fire.

She deserves to be fired. And not because she's incompetent and hateful (not just in general, but also to her co-hosts and the audience) although that would be reason enough, but because she insinuates disgusting things about the show when she's losing an argument like when she accused them of laughing at genocide today. What the hell is wrong with her. What a piece of sh*t.

• Love 20

MM speaks so fast it annoys me so much. And oh, the screeching. Whenever I hear a hawk overhead, I think ...MM. I think it is hilarious that she so badly wants to go viral and just cant manage it heh

NO one was making light of genocide. SHeesh

• Love 11
3 hours ago, OnTime said:

Who dresses these people? Gosh, I didn't think Meghan could look worse than yesterday....

Don't forget the uniboob.

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:
4 hours ago, OnTime said:

Don't forget the uniboob.

correction- uniboob with cat. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

Wow, the stupid is strong yet again with Meghan.

On the topic of whether Trump's doorman was really paid off to keep Trump's alleged love child a secret, Meghan says this has been going on forever and brings up something from 1791. Seriously? She would have been better off bringing up Bill Clinton. 

For the record, she was referring to Alexander Hamilton. She could have done a better job of tying the reference to the founding of the country; sex has been the third rail in American politics since the very beginning. Anyway, I bet she thought of it because she's seen the musical; about half the second act is taken up with how Hamilton had an affair with a woman named Maria Reynolds, was blackmailed for it and lost his career.  (Heck, that's why I thought of it ... and I haven't even seen "Hamilton." Just heard it.)

Clinton and Edwards would have been more relevant examples. 

• Love 9

You know, I *love* the kitty dress. I don't love it on Meggie, but I do love it.

Geez. What can I say? MM almost had another melt-down over the discussion re: two dictators vs 45. 

Give it up, MM! She must have been chastised because she was pretty darn quiet with Gowdy and Scott.

I loved seeing John Krasinski! I can't wait to see the movie.

• Love 6

Trey Gowdy must be a pro at keeping his face neutral, because I can't believe he was able to not let out a loud guffaw when Meghan told him that he should have consulted her before announcing his retirement.

I let out that guffaw for him.

He knows, like most people with a brain, the electoral shitstorm that is going to erupt in November for Republicans if Trump is still in office.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I'll wager Meggy is just licking her chops to get at Stormy Daniels.

I could hear her slobbering on the table when Whoopi brought up James Comey being on Wednesday's show, too. Prepare for a shitstorm, everybody.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I could hear her slobbering on the table when Whoopi brought up James Comey being on Wednesday's show, too. Prepare for a shitstorm, everybody.

It's always fun watching Meghan try to play with the big boys.  Go sit at the kiddie table Meghan. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Screenshot_2018-04-12-16-23-00-1.thumb.png.60b3cf71b0366f2bc3465ef8d20f1ace.pngHas anyone seen the pic of sunny wearing the same yellow cat dress that Meghan had on today lol? I saw it on Facebook but can't link it. 

I did it lol.

Is that photo shopped?   What a more vile person she is, if not.   god.   fuckin bitch.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Sweedish Fish said:

Is that photo shopped?   What a more vile person she is, if not.   god.   fuckin bitch.

I have no idea

I saw it on  Facebook  a  View group. With the question "who wore it better? " several people said they did remember Sunny wearing it. I don't remember it. 

Do any of you remember sunny wearing this dress? 

1 hour ago, CynicalGirl said:

I knew that dress looked familiar!!

So you remember it, lol. 

What do you think that's about?  A simple black dress, maybe. Why would the people who dress them think to do this? Bright yellow cat dress, stands out lol.

• Love 5

I thought that kitty looked familiar but I didn't remember Sunny wearing it.  I sort of do now  

Meghan may be ready to attack Stormy but her attorney will be there, and the fact that Michael Cohen is planning on pleading the 5th kind of takes the wind out of the "fake story" sails.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, ari333 said:

That chest kitty was.... something else. Why is her wide belt right under her breasts? 

Location of supposed waist?

Drewpy bewbs?

Wardrobe people loathe her?  Maybe even more than we do?

Good thing tRump wasn't a guest today.  He might have tried to grab her pussy.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

Location of supposed waist?

Drewpy bewbs?

Wardrobe people loathe her?  Maybe even more than we do?

Good thing tRump wasn't a guest today.  He might have tried to grab her pussy.

Oh man, I so agree!  DIS MUUUUUUUCH!  Ok being stupid.  That dress was....I don't even have a word. And that trump visual....try wiping that one from my mind, lol *shudder*

• Love 6