Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Schenee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Quof said:

Friends, I've got thunder, and lightening, mixed in with snow flurries here.   I'll die if my electricity, or just my cable, goes out. This is the high point of my week.

Ayupp.. we have a terrible wind storm here. Same sentiments!!

• Love 2

She's "too busy" to make a doctor's appointment and has "fluid" in her legs.

Translation: 30 more pounds.

1 minute ago, Quof said:

Friends, I've got thunder, and lightening, mixed in with snow flurries here.   I'll die if my electricity, or just my cable, goes out. This is the high point of my week.

My cable box just rebooted itself. I think I mostly missed commercials, at least. Came back to her sitting on the giant hotel bed and talking about waiting on apartments and only being able to get fast food around the hotel. And eating corn on the cob. That's protein, right? And now she's missing another appointment because she's swollen!

• Love 7

OMG "I Don't have time to eat healthy!" Yes, I know when I get "busy" all I want to do is shovel pound cake into my face.

3 minutes ago, aliya said:

Why can't they have hamburgers? You'd think they could have them w/o the bun, but many of them complain about no burgers. 

Fat content. Most burgers are greasy, and they're supposed to be on a lower fat diet. They'd have to do turkey burgers, no bun, with salad. Not fast food. 

Oh this is all God's fault, now. 

• Love 6
(edited)

This is a new one. She’s now blaming God.

Why does he not just hang up on the bitch but tell her to go back to Indianapolis first.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 11

Oh, girl, please. LAYING AROUND EATING ALL DAY DOES NOT EQUAL "BUSY"NESS. Try getting a real job like the rest of us. You'll soon learn what being "busy" means.

And now she's having a theological discussion with Dr. Now? Schneeeeeeee, God helps those who help themselves.

I think she may actually be WORSE than Lisa.

• Love 20