Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: ReMarcable

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Gawd Kenya’s “reformed single gal turned subservient wife” schtick is worse than that of an ex-smoker.  Oh my husband needs ME to book his flight, pick out his clothes, wipe his ass.” Only to have him show up, dressed just fine on his own. She is ridiculous.

Marc is nice looking. But if even HALF of what Kenya says about him is true, then he’s a sexist, domineering motherf*cker. And that is NOT hot. 

If all of what she says is true,  Kenya just wants to do all of this crap for Marc. I doubt if he requires her to do it.  No one was booking his flights or wiping his butt or whatever before she came along, he was taking care of himself just fine. Kenya likes to feel needed and she loves spoiling her man. I wouldn't do half of what she says, but I ain't mad at her.

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Rumor-the show needs Kenya more than ever.  http://tamaratattles.com/2018/03/23/exclusive-kenya-moore-has-saved-herself-it-seems/  I don't think the return of Kim worked the way producers had planned.  Nene seems to be pulling thing together to keep her peach.

I think once Marc showed up he pretty much put an end to the nonsense.  It sounded more like the women knew he was real and just wanted to give Kenya crap about it.  Rumor has it Marc was at Todd's birthday party so there was a fair amount of acting going on.

I don't know how or why newly married or not anyone would defend the ignorance that is Sheree, and Porsha that Marc was make believe.  Sheree managed to show her ass so she gets to continue to talk about her comments she made about Marc.  A woman who is dating a man in prison until 2022 opinion matters?  

Sheree is just pathetic..

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Gawd Kenya’s “reformed single gal turned subservient wife” schtick is worse than that of an ex-smoker.  Oh my husband needs ME to book his flight, pick out his clothes, wipe his ass.” Only to have him show up, dressed just fine on his own. She is ridiculous.

Marc is nice looking. But if even HALF of what Kenya says about him is true, then he’s a sexist, domineering motherf*cker. And that is NOT hot. 

I'm of the mind that Kenya inflates her importance. I don't think he requires her to do these things, but I think that she chooses to do it because she sees that as her being a good wife. It's not uncommon for some partners to be incredibly giving in a relationship because they thrive on feeling needed. It's clear that Kenya is smitten and she loves fulfilling her vision of what it means to be a wife. Another reason that I don't really believe that Marc is as domineering as Kenya would suggest, is why would he agree to a long-distance marriage? If he really wanted a subservient woman, wouldn't he have demanded that Kenya relocate her life to NYC? I mean, he could have easily pulled the history card, bringing up the fact that Kenya is from Detroit and relocated to LA and then to Atlanta...why not NYC?

17 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

At the risk of offending Kenya supporters, I think something seems off with her man. They seem so awkward around each other, and Kenya is just trying too hard. 

In her talking head interviews Kenya looked like she had Moon face- was she getting fertility hormones at that time or perhaps she is early pregnant? 

Sheree is pathetic talking about her inmate boo getting out of prison soon... Her daughter is beautiful and seems pretty sharp. 

Wow, Nene must be so proud- her son is gonna be a big famous stand up comic.....?

Not sure if being uncomfortable in front of the cameras had something to do with it, or maybe he's just not comfortable at the social stuff or maybe they aren't a big PDA couple (thank God). It seemed obvious to me that Kenya was really into him but I don't think his excitement was equally reciprocated but again, that could be a personality thing. Kenya did mention in this episode that they were/are doing IVF and won't stop until they're pregnant (or perhaps stops if the doctors tell her there's no hope anymore for a pregnancy). I did read on this board that Kenya has been MIA this season (and the reason she couldn't go on the trip to Spain) is because she was receiving IVF treatment so that probably is the reason for the slight shift in facial appearance.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Noelle has an interest in dentistry, not modeling?  How refreshing! 

Regardless of what people think of Cynthia and Sheree - they did something right as parents.  Ne-Ne needs to take notes.

I thought Kenya did a good job with the PSA.  Credit where credit is due.

Yeah!  No obnoxious Kim in this episode.  No need to give her a full time peach.

• Love 19
4 hours ago, byrd said:

If all of what she says is true,  Kenya just wants to do all of this crap for Marc. I doubt if he requires her to do it.  No one was booking his flights or wiping his butt or whatever before she came along, he was taking care of himself just fine. Kenya likes to feel needed and she loves spoiling her man. I wouldn't do half of what she says, but I ain't mad at her.

TO say the least! Even though this should be a huge embarrassment, it doesn't stop her from making digs at other people's couplings? The woman has to be "touched" in the head! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, link417 said:

I love Kali’s shady ass! “All these fish in the sea and you go for the jailbait.” ?

I so agree with Kali..Tyrone  just sounds like he's full of shit to me. I can't wait until he gets out and Shree discovers how broke his ass really is.    

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

They didn't say there was nothing wrong with what Nene said, they were addressing the full context of the situation, acknowledging that Nene wasn't being serious or genuinely hoping that the heckler got raped by her uber drive. No more serious than the heckler hoping that Nene would go home and kill herself. Both are very serious matters and it's not fair that Nene's comment is being treated in isolation without any regard for someone interrupting her routine to tell her to go kill herself. At the end of the day, they seem to think (and I happen to agree) that both sides said something stupid and it cancels each other out. Putting it all on Nene is implicitly condoning what was said to her as if there was nothing wrong with what the heckler said. I'm not personally going to waste my time taking offense to shitty comment that was said in retaliation of a shitty comment. I don't feel bad for the heckler and I don't feel bad for Nene. But if we're going to pretend we're a society that's going to take such things seriously, then we've already failed when we haven't bothered to hold BOTH sides accountable for their stupidity.

I think people "lost their $#!t" over Nene's comment due to where and when; home of UBER out in Cali. and the fact some women have been attacked by drivers! She isn't funny and calling people "b!tch" as a greeting is so overdone for that old woman! Her profane demeanor while making jokes is just not entertaining and that's probably why Xscape got rid of her too! ;-)

• Love 5
1 hour ago, byrd said:

Yeah, Kenya reminds me of an acquaintance I have, except kind of the reverse. The acquaintance complains at length about how her husband will "starve to death" if she doesn't cook. This is a constant thing. "I have to get home and cook or else Husband will starve to death." Eventually someone else pointed out that they got married when husband was 31 and he had managed not to die, so he probably won't actually starve to death and she could say "I'm too tired to cook tonight" and he'd figure something out. It's just the acquaintance's way of feeling needed and she likes to complain about it.

I think Kenya, having been single so long and wanting to be married, is playing up the "wifely duties" thing now that she is married. It probably does make her happy to do all that stuff for him. If he IS requiring that of her, that's fucked up, but I get the sense that Kenya is enjoying playing the role of dutiful wife.

11 minutes ago, byrd said:

I so agree with Kali..Tyrone  just sounds like he's full of shit to me. I can't wait until he gets out and Shree discovers how broke his ass really is.    

Agreed! When he was talking about buying $10K exercise equipment and taking her on a trip and Sheree was talking about a destination wedding, I was like, first of all, will he be allowed to leave the country? And second, if your man is locked up for fraud AND has to pay millions in restitution, wouldn't you be concerned when he tells you not to worry about the $10K piece of equipment you want? 

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 17

I don't discriminate about age and attire. I think over the knee boots look equally bad on everybody regardless of age. YMMV.  I also never understood the sentiment that once a woman hits a certain age she needs to not have long hair anymore. 

Sheree's is just aggressively stupid this season. I have and will continue to scoff over Sheree's ability to afford that house but even I can't deny that yes, she did indeed build Chateau Sheree. Where she got the funds, whether she actually owns it and can afford it is another matter but she did do what she set out and said she would do. That being said the fact that she is letting some prison yard bird fix his mouth to say 'ours' 'we' and 'my man cave' in regards to HER HOUSE that she somehow built and is furnishing is beyond, the beyond the beyond. That criminal ain't out for years (2022) and he already has his ass denting the cushions of Sheree's couch, sweating to the oldies in her gym.  BISH WHAT?!!? I'd be damned if some felon would go from 3 hots and a cot to claiming whole ass rooms in my million dollar home. A million nopes to that. Why is he acting like he will have millions of dollars as soon as he gets out to buy Sheree a beach house and contribute? Witnessing this level of stupid is too much for me. 

And Sheree is talking about a destination wedding? Destination: FAILURE! 

If Sheree's basement is 5,000 sq. ft. how big is the house? Ridiculous! 5,000 sq. ft. alone sounds big enough for a house for a single empty nester. Well, the basement did look nice. I'll give her that.

I think Marc is attractive but uncomfortable in front of the camera and his agreement to appear I wager was a reluctant concession to placate the Mrs. He didn't even sound like he was miked. I think Kenya is clearly sprung and loving having a huzzband, however, I think her running her mouth all season about wanting to be a dutiful wife, Marc being an alleged alpha and demanding isn't as cute a narrative as she thinks it is. 

Brentt ugh! A comedian? Really!?!? He doesn't enunciates all that clearly, didn't seem enthusiastic to be on the show and he never struck me as funny or quick on his feet so I would have never guessed he wanted to be a performer. Good luck with that. Hearing him say he didn't want to go to school or really work saddened me. He was in stark contrast to Noel. Funny, but didn't Nene clown Cynthia about her parenting way back when?

Kenya put on a great event.

Kandi looked great at the PSA event. Personal best. Loved the bob and the dress. I wish she would burn that black wig with the bangs.

Cynthia dress at the PSA event struck me as a bit prom-y but I did like that she wore something so soft and feminine and not overly revealing. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

I think people "lost their $#!t" over Nene's comment due to where and when; home of UBER out in Cali. and the fact some women have been attacked by drivers! She isn't funny and calling people "b!tch" as a greeting is so overdone for that old woman! Her profane demeanor while making jokes is just not entertaining and that's probably why Xscape got rid of her too! ;-)

Nene is simply "NOT FUNNY". She has no career as a comedian because she does not know her audience.

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah, Kenya reminds me of an acquaintance, I have, except kind of the reverse. The acquaintance complains at length about how her husband will "starve to death" if she doesn't cook. This is a constant thing. "I have to get home and cook or else Husband will starve to death." Eventually someone else pointed out that they got married when husband was 31 and he had managed not to die, so he probably won't actually starve to death and she could say "I'm too tired to cook tonight" and he'd figure something out. It's just the acquaintance's way of feeling needed and she likes to complain about it.

I think Kenya, having been single so long and wanting to be married, is playing up the "wifely duties" thing now that she is married. It probably does make her happy to do all that stuff for him. If he IS requiring that of her, that's fucked up, but I get the sense that Kenya is enjoying playing the role of dutiful wife.

Exactly! she loves Marc, Kenya is always smiling whenever she mentions his name, that's beautiful thing to me. Marc has filled the void in Kenya's soul , so happy to see the softer side of her.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Yeah, Kenya reminds me of an acquaintance I have, except kind of the reverse. The acquaintance complains at length about how her husband will "starve to death" if she doesn't cook. This is a constant thing. "I have to get home and cook or else Husband will starve to death." Eventually someone else pointed out that they got married when husband was 31 and he had managed not to die, so he probably won't actually starve to death and she could say "I'm too tired to cook tonight" and he'd figure something out. It's just the acquaintance's way of feeling needed and she likes to complain about it.

Agreed! When he was talking about buying $10K exercise equipment and taking her on a trip and Sheree was talking about a destination wedding, I was like, first of all, will he be allowed to leave the country? And second, if your man is locked up for fraud AND has to pay millions in restitution, wouldn't you be concerned when he tells you not to worry about the $10K piece of equipment you want? 

I watched Sharee on WWHL and she said Tyrone is fine financially. Now judging the way I have seen Sharee spending money, Bill Gates wouldn't have enough for her . There is no way Tyrone can handle her spending habits. The utilities alone in the monsterous house are probably through the roof. I can't believe this will work out for her, but if she likes it, I love it..  

• Love 3

Why is Sheree always acting like her Boo is getting out of prison any minute now? I thought he was in for 10 yrs and his parole was denied or some shit like that. 

Am I wrong about that? 

I read on Tamaratattles that Marc is going to be on the show next season. Now Kenya will get to keep her peach. So much for Marc being uncomfortable in front of the camera. http://tamaratattles.com/2018/03/23/exclusive-kenya-moore-has-saved-herself-it-seems/

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, byrd said:

I watched Sharee on WWHL and she said Tyrone is fine financially. Now judging the way I have seen Sharee spending money, Bill Gates wouldn't have enough for her . There is no way Tyrone can handle her spending habits. The utilities alone in the monsterous house are probably through the roof. I can't believe this will work out for her, but if she likes it, I love it..  

Like I'm going to believe anything Sheree says! What else was she going to say to the shady caller who asked about his finances; "no he's broke and I'm gonna be taking care of him?" I think not! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, byrd said:

I truly don't understand how. He has to forfeit $5M and pay back another $5M, according to this article. Plus he's a felon so it'll be hard for him to find work, and he's probably banned from working in the financial sector. 

Is he in state or federal prison? If he's in federal, he's not getting out any time soon - it's my understanding that there's no time off for good behavior in federal prison, so he's doing the full 10 years. He has five more to go if that's the case.

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, byrd said:

Nene is simply "NOT FUNNY". She has no career as a comedian because she does not know her audience.

Exactly! she loves Marc, Kenya is always smiling whenever she mentions his name, that's beautiful thing to me. Marc has filled the void in Kenya's soul , so happy to see the softer side of her.

All of this.

I am not a Kenya fan she has always annoyed me. Saying that, I'm happy for her. She's absolutely in love with her husband and if he loves her as much great, good for them. He hasn’t done anything to make me question or doubt they love each other. 

Cynthia and Sheree's daughter were a bright spot on this episode.  

• Love 5
11 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

If I'd just met a bunch of women who have doubted my existence -- which means they're saying my wife  is a liar, I couldn't have been so nice.  I'd have to confront them about it. 

Because he isn't a craphole husband like Peter, perhaps he didn't because of the imporatnce  of the event to his wife and he didn't want to spoil it.  

• Love 6

Marc isn't a famewhore.  He appeared or is going to make a few appearances for his wife so she can stay on the show.  He's not going to get down in the mud with the co-stars.  I have a feeling if they said something nasty to his face, he'd merely walk away.  He may do appearances like Leon does.  Leon is on the show, but never acts like a fool.

Sheree's boo isn't getting out before 2022.  He has been convicted of serious charges, plus owing millions.    It's sure easy to love someone long distance, because you can make them into your dream person.  The real person will fall somewhat short of whatever ideal you have.  What else does Tyrone have going on now?  And do we know he's only speaking with Sheree?  

Brentt wants to be a comedian?  Now, that's funny.  It's a long haul to be a successful comedian; years on the road, working on material non-stop.  He just seems to have no energy, no drive at all.  He wants the cash and possibly fame.  Doesn't seem like he's that comfortable in front of the cameras and he's been on tv for years now.  

• Love 10
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Kenya's huzzband is handsome but something off about him. Not sure what it is. I get a bit of a controlling vibe from him and don't even know why, he barely said two words. Maybe it's the things Kenya has said she has to do for him and that smug look on his face tonight. I did laugh at Sheree saying she hasn't seen a nose ring since Tupac!   

When someone asked him did he want to meet the other girls, something about the tone in his response of "after I see my wife" was a little off for me.  

But then after I read the Tamara Tattles article that he didn't sign the release until after everything had been filmed during post production, that I saw the scene differently.  At the time everything was filmed, production were operating under the assumption they were going to have to blur or edit him out.   It helps explain why all the interactions seem so awkward, and you barely heard Marc speak.  Things had to be pieced together in post production, because the cameras weren't filming him at the time for the storyline.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

No people lost their shit on Nene because Nene is on TV and this heckler isn't so it's not great headline fodder to talk about how inappropriate a heckler is. It was better to focus on Nene and how inappropriate the TV personality was because somewhere along the lines, society decided that you it's a bit more acceptable to act like a shitty human being so long as you aren't on TV or have a public platform. That is the difference between Nene and the heckler and that's about the only difference. I'm pretty there are people in California who have been bullied and taken their life because others deemed their lives worthless and they too decided it would just be easier to end it all. Again, both issues are no joking matter.

As for her profanity, comedians are notorious for being profane and many of them have gained their fame from the inappropriateness of their comedy. That said, I don't find Nene funny, but it's not because she's profane.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Empress1 said:

I truly don't understand how. He has to forfeit $5M and pay back another $5M, according to this article. Plus he's a felon so it'll be hard for him to find work, and he's probably banned from working in the financial sector. 

Is he in state or federal prison? If he's in federal, he's not getting out any time soon - it's my understanding that there's no time off for good behavior in federal prison, so he's doing the full 10 years. He has five more to go if that's the case.

Sheree stated on a previous episode that he was appealing his conviction and expected to be released at any time. She believes anything this man says. I agree about his money, don't think he will have anything left over, that's why he is grabbing her so hard. Hope she doesn't sign anything without reading it carefully or he will own that house and put her to the curb.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Reality police said:

Sheree stated on a previous episode that he was appealing his conviction and expected to be released at any time. She believes anything this man says. I agree about his money, don't think he will have anything left over, that's why he is grabbing her so hard. Hope she doesn't sign anything without reading it carefully or he will own that house and put her to the curb.

Well according to Kenya's shade, the house is in Sheree's mom's name! lol! ;-)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hoosier80 said:

Brentt wants to be a comedian?  Now, that's funny.  It's a long haul to be a successful comedian; years on the road, working on material non-stop.  He just seems to have no energy, no drive at all.  He wants the cash and possibly fame.  Doesn't seem like he's that comfortable in front of the cameras and he's been on tv for years now.  

It seems like he's gotten less comfortable as the years have gone by. I remember thinking he was a cute little kid when he first appeared on the show - he was talkative and funny. He's neither of those things now.

Just now, Reality police said:

Wait, she thinks he's going to get his conviction overturned on appeal just like that? Okay, girl.

• Love 4
Just now, Empress1 said:

It seems like he's gotten less comfortable as the years have gone by. I remember thinking he was a cute little kid when he first appeared on the show - he was talkative and funny. He's neither of those things now.

Wait, she thinks he's going to get his conviction overturned on appeal just like that? Okay, girl.

I never said she was smart. He has her so conned it's not funny.

• Love 4

What was with NeNe's reply to the producer question, "Do they appear to be truly in love?"

NeNe: "Kenya appears to be truly in love."

Wonder if she meant something by that, or if she thought she was just answering  a question that would be edited in later.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Jel said:

What was with NeNe's reply to the producer question, "Do they appear to be truly in love?"

NeNe: "Kenya appears to be truly in love."

Wonder if she meant something by that, or if she thought she was just answering  a question that would be edited in later.

Of course she was insinuating something; the hateful ol' cow! Her being satisfied with a con man like Greg just shows her own insincerity and shade! Most of these women are lying sacks of $#!t trying to pump themselves up while undermining the others! Nene and Sheree being the worst with Porsha being excused for being/acting like a child! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

Sheree's boo isn't getting out before 2022.  He has been convicted of serious charges, plus owing millions.    It's sure easy to love someone long distance, because you can make them into your dream person.  The real person will fall somewhat short of whatever ideal you have.  What else does Tyrone have going on now?  And do we know he's only speaking with Sheree?

I can't help but cackle every time Sheree and Tyrone's conversations get cut off with that message about their time being up. The editors are so delightfully shady for always including that part.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Because he isn't a craphole husband like Peter, perhaps he didn't because of the imporatnce  of the event to his wife and he didn't want to spoil it.  

Exactly.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say an event about domestic violence is probably not the best time to, ya know, yell at women.  

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

Exactly.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say an event about domestic violence is probably not the best time to, ya know, yell at women.  

I doubt he gives two figs what these women think.  I agree with the poster above who said that if they tried to start something he'd walk away.

• Love 9

My guess regarding Kenya's new subservient role as a wife, is that that's how much Kenya wants Marc to need her, not really a reflection of what he really expects or needs.  The more he relies on Kenya, the less likely he is to leave.  JMHO.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, link417 said:

Porsha: I haven’t skated since I was 18!

Editing Monkeys: [Flashback to Porsha skating with a “Four Years Ago” chyron]

Oooh, Kenya. Just like Kim’s comment re: roaches had a racial undertone to it, so does Kenya’s comment re: you can take Kim out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of Kim.

That’s really nice what she did for the DV survivors, though.

I don't think trailer part digs are racial, but as classist/socioeconomic digs. Calling her White Trash would have been racist. 

Kenya's husband is hot. 

I hope Sheree didn't really tell her daughter she was dating a convict for the first time on TV. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I don't think trailer part digs are racial, but as classist/socioeconomic digs. Calling her White Trash would have been racist. 

Kenya's husband is hot. 

I hope Sheree didn't really tell her daughter she was dating a convict for the first time on TV. 

Sheree, why wouldn't she tell her daughter on camera? How long did she let the domestic violence story go on before she talked to them? She has no respect for them.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

People Magazine on the unveiling of Marc:  http://people.com/tv/kenya-moore-husband-marc-daly-rhoa-debut/

Kenya is about three steps away from becoming a helicopter wife.  Wanting so everything for someone is not that far removed from smothering.  Pump the brakes Kenya.  I am happy she found love and I hope they live happily ever after, in Atlanta, New York, with children or just fur babies. 

It's hilarious that Kenya is acting this way about being a wife when she put Porsha down for the same behavior their first season on the show. LOL 

6 hours ago, imjagain said:

All of this.

I am not a Kenya fan she has always annoyed me. Saying that, I'm happy for her. She's absolutely in love with her husband and if he loves her as much great, good for them. He hasn’t done anything to make me question or doubt they love each other. 

Cynthia and Sheree's daughter were a bright spot on this episode.  

Kenya has no one else to blame but herself for the others/viewers questioning if her marriage is legit. She brought it all on by having fake relationship with Walter, Matt and her never seen African Prince. Had she not lied and played that game, no one would doubt her now.  

• Love 15

I had a good laugh when Jail Bird Tyrone told Sheree that the $15000 price tag on some gym equipment is taken care of, like it's no big deal. (frankly, if he had that kind of money he should have hired better lawyers). And the sad part is Sheree bought it.

• Love 12

Every time Sheree is on the phone with her "jailbait" my eyes just about roll out of my head. He's making plans for her house, and she's all smiles about it? That's a bad sign. If he's still talking to her when he gets out, he's just going to con her out of whatever she's still hung on to. She's the last person who should be making digs at someone else's spouse/partner.

I did LMAO when they showed the preview of Gregg in his cockroach costume. I feel for that man. It's elder abuse.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

She got herself in this position trying to keep up and compete with Kenya; what a waste! Idiot! Now where is Tyrone going to live? ;-)

Perhaps they get adjoining cells when she cannot pay and has to go to jail.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It's hilarious that Kenya is acting this way about being a wife when she put Porsha down for the same behavior their first season on the show. LOL 

Kenya has no one else to blame but herself for the others/viewers questioning if her marriage is legit. She brought it all on by having fake relationship with Walter, Matt and her never seen African Prince. Had she not lied and played that game, no one would doubt her now.  

Now Porsha is rolling her eyes at Kenya.  They have come full circle.

I think Matt was real, and Nene "saw" the one eyed African prince.  I think the others were pissed they didn't get to size Marc up and shoot him down before hand.  I bet once he gets a Bravo check he will be a whole lot more comfortable in front of the cameras.  It seems many wanted Kenya fired for not sharing Marc as in sharing him for target practice.  Kim still doesn't believe in Kenya and Marc.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Now Porsha is rolling her eyes at Kenya.  They have come full circle.

I think Matt was real, and Nene "saw" the one eyed African prince.  I think the others were pissed they didn't get to size Marc up and shoot him down before hand.  I bet once he get a Bravo check he will be a whole lot more comfortable in front of the cameras.  It seems many wanted Kenya fired for not sharing Marc as in sharing him for target practice.  Kim still doesn't believe in Kenya and Marc.

I think Matt thought it was real but Kenya used him for the show, to her he was nothing more than a storyline (way to keep her peach) that got out of hand when he realized she used him. As for the prince, Nene met a guy that Kenya claimed was the African prince but once again, he wasn't a real BF IMO. Kenya created this whole mess and now has to face those questioning her/Marc's marriage, she brought it on herself.

I do believe that Marc had no intention of ever appearing on camera, he was (allegedly) at Todd's bd party (which was filmed but never shown) and he refused to be filmed. He only allowed it now (his face was to be blurred) as a last minute hail Mary to help Kenya keep her peach. I suspect that he needs Kenya's Bravo paycheck to keep his NYC restaurant going, I further suspect it was Kenya that paid his outstanding taxes right before they said "I do", so they need the steady/reliable income she brings in from Bravo. I will go 1 step further, if Kenya does manage to keep her Peach, she/Marc will be shown going through IVF next season or if already pregnant (which she is once again hinting at) we will see her Dr's appointments/growing belly or looking for a surrogate. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I think Matt thought it was real but Kenya used him for the show, to her he was nothing more than a storyline (way to keep her peach) that got out of hand when he realized she used him. As for the prince, Nene met a guy that Kenya claimed was the African prince but once again, he wasn't a real BF IMO. Kenya created this whole mess and now has to face those questioning her/Marc's marriage, she brought it on herself.

I do believe that Marc had no intention of ever appearing on camera, he was (allegedly) at Todd's bd party (which was filmed but never shown) and he refused to be filmed. He only allowed it now (his face was to be blurred) as a last minute hail Mary to help Kenya keep her peach. I suspect that he needs Kenya's Bravo paycheck to keep his NYC restaurant going, I further suspect it was Kenya that paid his outstanding taxes right before they said "I do", so they need the steady/reliable income she brings in from Bravo. I will go 1 step further, if Kenya does manage to keep her Peach, she/Marc will be shown going through IVF next season or if already pregnant (which she is once again hinting at) we will see her Dr's appointments/growing belly or looking for a surrogate. 

The thing about fake relationships, divorces and marriages-this franchise seems to have more than all the rest of the franchises combined.  From Nene's "divorce", dating the pizza guy, to her wedding to Greg, any number of Porsha's love interests, now it seems Cynthia has joined the need a dude for filming club.  At some point when they get married it would be wise to stop with the fake stuff.  For any of these women to get married I think is a big deal.  Almost all of them have had children before marriage so I can only conclude marriage is a big deal to them.  

I am losing confidence in Tamara's inside info.  She has even said that her source has not been all that forthcoming.  Just a theory, but I think Kenya did not want Marc filmed with the others.  Marc probably isn't the dreamboat Kenya makes him out to be.  My guess he is s a normal guy and probably doesn't feel the need or have the desire to micromanage and give an opinion to everything in Kenya's life.*  Can you imagine having Kim go off on Kenya in front of her new husband?  Kim would not care.  Porsha making some rotten egg or age cracks?  

Kenya has said she wants to have a wedding this summer-sounds like a perfect story line for Season 11.  I would think that would involve filming with Marc.   

* I must say Kenya fawning over Marc always makes me think of Scheana and her mooning over Rob on Vanderpump Rules.  I am not saying Marc isn't into Kenya, I am just waiting to hear how long it takes Marc to hang a TV-the time to beat is under seven minutes. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The thing about fake relationships, divorces and marriages-this franchise seems to have more than all the rest of the franchises combined.  From Nene's "divorce", dating the pizza guy, to her wedding to Greg, any number of Porsha's love interests, now it seems Cynthia has joined the need a dude for filming club.  At some point when they get married it would be wise to stop with the fake stuff.  For any of these women to get married I think is a big deal.  Almost all of them have had children before marriage so I can only conclude marriage is a big deal to them.  

I am losing confidence in Tamara's inside info.  She has even said that her source has not been all that forthcoming.  Just a theory, but I think Kenya did not want Marc filmed with the others.  Marc probably isn't the dreamboat Kenya makes him out to be.  My guess he is s a normal guy and probably doesn't feel the need or have the desire to micromanage and give an opinion to everything in Kenya's life.*  Can you imagine having Kim go off on Kenya in front of her new husband?  Kim would not care.  Porsha making some rotten egg or age cracks?  

Kenya has said she wants to have a wedding this summer-sounds like a perfect story line for Season 11.  I would think that would involve filming with Marc.   

* I must say Kenya fawning over Marc always makes me think of Scheana and her mooning over Rob on Vanderpump Rules.  I am not saying Marc isn't into Kenya, I am just waiting to hear how long it takes Marc to hang a TV-the time to beat is under seven minutes. 

Yes, TT, is questioning her sources but I do believe that he was present during filming before tonight's episode was filmed, the other all knew who he was when he walked into the room, before Kenya acknowledged him. If she wants to stay on the show, her husband needs to film with her/the cast time to time. Heck, even the Great King David Foster filmed a few times each season. LOL

Why have another wedding unless the first one wasn't a real/legal wedding to begin with. I get having a grand party, reception style, but not an actual wedding if the other was legit. For the record, I do think they got married, legally married but with Kenya, there is always that little bit of doubt based on past behaviors. 

It is rumored that she makes an announcement at the reunion about pregnancy and having a baby before the year is out but we will not know for sure until the reunion airs. 

As for the fake relationships/bfs on this show, we have Kenya to thank for that! Nene's divorce was so that her Bravo paycheck was protected from Greg's creditors. LOL

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, TT, is questioning her sources but I do believe that he was present during filming before tonight's episode was filmed, the other all knew who he was when he walked into the room, before Kenya acknowledged him. If she wants to stay on the show, her husband needs to film with her/the cast time to time. Heck, even the Great King David Foster filmed a few times each season. LOL

Why have another wedding unless the first one wasn't a real/legal wedding to begin with. I get having a grand party, reception style, but not an actual wedding if the other was legit. For the record, I do think they got married, legally married but with Kenya, there is always that little bit of doubt based on past behaviors. 

It is rumored that she makes an announcement at the reunion about pregnancy and having a baby before the year is out but we will not know for sure until the reunion airs. 

As for the fake relationships/bfs on this show, we have Kenya to thank for that! Nene's divorce was so that her Bravo paycheck was protected from Greg's creditors. LOL

To me, the whole holding your husband back was a lame story line.  

Didn't Cynthia have a second wedding?  I mean she looked fabulous in her first wedding.  These women seem to love to be the center of attention and what better way than to be a bride?  I don't think Kenya would fake a marriage-there is no upside for her.

I can definitely see Kenya fostering a IVF/pregnancy rumor.   I mean how does the paparazzi just happen to be at some out of the country fertility clinic and catch Kenya and Marc coming out? As I said before end of the year would mean she was about 10 minutes pregnant when the Reunion filmed.  I thought there was some rule where they didn't reveal until the second trimester.   

• Love 1
On 3/25/2018 at 7:47 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I have seen no evidence of comedic talent or even a sense of humor from that slug Brent. Entitled much? He thinks he's just going to start out headlining without even doing open mikes or small clubs.  Watch "Crashing" for an idea of how much work goes into have any kind of career in comedy.  He is so low energy and lazy I doubt even that great comedienne Nene Leakes couldn't help him

He's getting pretty old for that second "Let's figure out what you're going to do with your life" arc. It was stale the first time. Don't think he has any plans to do anything productive with his life.

• Love 4
On 3/26/2018 at 1:45 AM, cooksdelight said:

Marc’s hot. Kenya has the best-looking husband of any of the HWs. I don’t blame her for leaving this shitshow. :) 

I agree that he's very attractive.   

What I don't get, is why he married her.  She looks at least several years older than he does, and (to me) not so attractive.  She has a very pitted complexion.  

I admire her production, and her kindness to the survivors of domestic abuse, but I wonder why *he* chose *her* after hate-watching this season.  I don't want to think that his restaurants needed her notoriety. ??  

Can't stand Sheree and her criminal guy.   Can't she see he's playing her from the word go?  

Porsha's an idiot.  So's Nene.  

I would love to see 'Porsha' asked about the Merchant of Venice.   

"OH!  I love buying things from people on the beach!  in???  Where is that??  California?"

"OH, that name spelled wrong and have nothing to me.  Gurrrrllll!"

"Who is Shakespeare?  That got to be wrong!   Shake like in Shake your ass?   Like in Soul Train?   Like the underground railroad thing?  Everyone know that ain't real!!"

I adore the daughters.  Full stop.   :)

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I had a good laugh when Jail Bird Tyrone told Sheree that the $15000 price tag on some gym equipment is taken care of, like it's no big deal. (frankly, if he had that kind of money he should have hired better lawyers). And the sad part is Sheree bought it.

It seems Tyrone's bid for an early release had again been denied:  http://hollywoodlife.com/2018/03/26/tyrone-gilliams-early-release-prison-sheree-whitfield-boyfriend/

• Love 5
5 hours ago, renatae said:

He's getting pretty old for that second "Let's figure out what you're going to do with your life" arc. It was stale the first time. Don't think he has any plans to do anything productive with his life.

Didn't Nene try to have that talk with her older son? That went well, didn't it?

I'd say Brent needs some sort of military career.  

• Love 7