Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: ReMarcable

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

Every time Sheree is on the phone with her "jailbait" my eyes just about roll out of my head. He's making plans for her house, and she's all smiles about it? That's a bad sign. If he's still talking to her when he gets out, he's just going to con her out of whatever she's still hung on to.

Hah, by the time Jailbait Tyrone is released that house will be all but a memory for Sheree and she will be too broke to be an attractive mark for her boo Tyrone.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Jel said:

What was with NeNe's reply to the producer question, "Do they appear to be truly in love?"

NeNe: "Kenya appears to be truly in love."

Wonder if she meant something by that, or if she thought she was just answering  a question that would be edited in later.

I believe Nene was just being shady as usual. Marc appears to adore his wife.. he may be a little guarded with the ladies because of the way they have treated Kenya. I like Marc, hope I can continue to like him. I like him because he brought Kenya from a dark place into the light.  Kenya has never been a favorite , but I could always see past her pain. That's why she acted out so much. Now she's happy and fulfilled and very protective of her husband. I wish she and Marc all the best, pray that they are blessed with a beautiful child. 

Edited by byrd
typing and spelling errors
  • Love 15
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

To me, the whole holding your husband back was a lame story line.  

Didn't Cynthia have a second wedding?  I mean she looked fabulous in her first wedding.  These women seem to love to be the center of attention and what better way than to be a bride?  I don't think Kenya would fake a marriage-there is no upside for her.

I can definitely see Kenya fostering a IVF/pregnancy rumor.   I mean how does the paparazzi just happen to be at some out of the country fertility clinic and catch Kenya and Marc coming out? As I said before end of the year would mean she was about 10 minutes pregnant when the Reunion filmed.  I thought there was some rule where they didn't reveal until the second trimester.   

Yes, Cynthia did have a second wedding, it was done on their trip to Jamaica but it was a surprised planned by Peter. 

I really do think Kenya thought she could keep Marc off camera, IMO, she thought she had Bethenny power to do it and keep her Peach. She was wrong. As for the possibility that their marriage is fake, anything is possible with Kenya, I really do believe she is capable of anything to keep her Peach.

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:15 PM, zoeysmom said:

Tyrone makes an exciting proclamation to Shereé, while her daughter comes home from college and grills her about the romance. After her abrupt exit from Barcelona, Porsha blows off some steam with Rickey Smiley. Kandi worries that dropping NeNe from the Xscape Tour will cost them their friendship, while NeNe teaches her son Brentt to learn from her mistakes. Kenya returns to Atlanta to screen her domestic violence PSA, and a surprise guest shuts down the haters for good.

If you watch the After Show where they make comments about the episodes, Sharee and Kim are speaking about Marc. Sharee admits that he's a nice guy and Kim taps her on the knee and points to her nose prompting Sharee to talk about his nose piercing. Now, it appear that Sharee was not going to comment on that until Kim prompted her to do so. Sharee is a puppet for Kim, I could clearly see it.  Kenya was awesome when she said , she and Marc may have to live apart sometimes, but does not have to worry about him calling her "collect"  Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by byrd
  • Love 9

Is it just me, or does anyone elsevwatch this show and come here to write about and be unable to recall what happened? 

On 3/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, byrd said:

I so agree with Kali..Tyrone  just sounds like he's full of shit to me. I can't wait until he gets out and Shree discovers how broke his ass really is.    

Or vice versa.

18 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Geez, Sheree still working on the house. I think Noah took less time building the arc. Does it only get worked on when she has her RHOA paycheck ?  She has built this huge house and not one of her kids I  believe live at home anyway...  

If they do, it won't be for long. 

On 3/25/2018 at 9:29 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I can't believe next week is the season finale. Has anything happened this season?

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

If they do, it won't be for long. 

So let me get this straight, Sheree can't even live in the house, yet she has rooms furnished, throwing parties etc... That is freaking hilarious - I guess she better save up for 1st and last months rent at Villa Brokeass Apartment complex

• Love 9

I really do wonder if Sheree is "dating" Tyrone because there's safety in dating a convict. She knows he can't cheat on her with another woman, she knows he can't put his hands on her like Bob did, and she also knows he's not going to dump her while he's still incarcerated because she's probably all he has.

• Love 7

Is LIE'RONE, Tyrone?   Nene's musings belown:

Wigfield & cigarette breath tried 2 discredit me all season long! i pursued LIE’RONE, i stalked LIE’RONE, i got mug shots, my husband old meat, i did mortgage fraud & credit card fraud! They came n2 my house wit ROACH gate, I’m on drugs etc. I tried my best 2 befriend them but This is why U can never WIN when U play DIRTY

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, ElsbethTascioni said:

I really do wonder if Sheree is "dating" Tyrone because there's safety in dating a convict. She knows he can't cheat on her with another woman, she knows he can't put his hands on her like Bob did, and she also knows he's not going to dump her while he's still incarcerated because she's probably all he has.

And because he is a more believable bf storyline than some of the other fake bfs because he can't be questioned/grilled by the others. LOL

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So let me get this straight, Sheree can't even live in the house, yet she has rooms furnished, throwing parties etc... That is freaking hilarious - I guess she better save up for 1st and last months rent at Villa Brokeass Apartment complex

The funniest thing about this is that Sheree made some grandiose claims about building it for her kids to live in but they're all about to go to college or move out on their own.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hah, by the time Jailbait Tyrone is released that house will be all but a memory for Sheree and she will be too broke to be an attractive mark for her boo Tyrone.

Y'all are being so generous thinking Sheree is a mark for Tyrone.  I would not be surprised if Sheree not only is well aware of Tyrone's criminal activity, but has participated in them and is probably still doing so.  

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Wait, Sheree is not living in the Mansion the Sheree's Mom Paid For?  I am so confused by all the decorating, parties and now she is finishing the basement. 

This means her kids are going along with the lie which is really very sad, indulging their delusional mother. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wait, Sheree is not living in the Mansion the Sheree's Mom Paid For?  I am so confused by all the decorating, parties and now she is finishing the basement. 

This means her kids are going along with the lie which is really very sad, indulging their delusional mother. 

Well according to Sheree, she was finishing that basement for her man, who is still locked up and will be locked up for a while, although we will still probably see a release date from him sooner than a completion date on the manor.  

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

According to rumors, Sheree does NOT have an Occupation Permit required for her/anyone to actually live in the house. So, when they film her in the house, it is only for the show, she doesn't actually live there. LOL

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

According to rumors, Sheree does NOT have an Occupation Permit required for her/anyone to actually live in the house. So, when they film her in the house, it is only for the show, she doesn't actually live there. LOL

Well, I guess it's better than last season when all she could do is sweep the front porch.

• Love 13
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 2:46 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I doubt he gives two figs what these women think.  I agree with the poster above who said that if they tried to start something he'd walk away.

Right you are, this man is the consummate professional., he owns businesses. he has his reputation to protect, he not risking anything for this bunch of idiots. I sincerely hope he only agrees to film part-time if any at all. Hopefully Kenya will leave the show.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4

Rumer has it Sherees boo Tyrone won't be out until 2022. Do we think Sheree can hold onto that chateau without foreclosure until then? Unless she comes up with a more interesting story line I sincerely doubt it.

This season was boring. Kim added nothing, other than me putting television on pause when she and Brielle come on screen so I can gape at my leisure over their plastic faces. Amazing.

Nene added nothing much, but did better than Kim. She has had some good advice for Porscha on their trip. How disappointing that Brent won't go to college either. Nene and Greg did no better than single mother Nene bringing up this boy. Something to me "pings" on him, so she might not have to worry about a bushel of illegitimate kids like with her other son.

I am interested in Eva. I have loved her since ANTM. I just didn't see much of her, and pregnant women bore me.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Why does she not have an Occupation Permit ?  I hope this is just a rumor,  because this is complete stupidity.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Well, I guess it's better than last season when all she could do is sweep the front porch.

I did a little research on this permit thing, it seems you only need an Occupation Permit if you are running  a small business from your  home? I'm not sure how this applies to Sheree living in her home? Maybe I researched the wrong type of permit, .. confusing..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:49 AM, byrd said:

I so agree with Kali..Tyrone  just sounds like he's full of shit to me. I can't wait until he gets out and Shree discovers how broke his ass really is.    

Marc is not wanting the media attention. He's just like my husband, reserved and not openly affectionate in public, but baeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!  when we are alone he's all over me. Being married to a celebrity will take some getting used to, he doesn't like his life on public display. I get it . Kenya however has no issue with public displays of affection, she's in love with her husband completely., and wants the world to know it !! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, byrd said:

I did a little research on this permit thing, it seems you only need an Occupation Permit if you are running  a small business from your  home? I'm not sure how this applies to Sheree living in her home? Maybe I researched the wrong type of permit, .. confusing..

She still trying to design clothes that don’t exist? LOL

• Love 2
2 hours ago, byrd said:

No, every new build or major rehab needs to be inspected to make sure everything is up to code before you can move into the home. Sheree's house either couldn't pass inspection or it has yet to be inspected, so no one can live in the house/stay overnight. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, byrd said:

Where I'm from we call it an Occupancy Permit. Occupation Permit is a little misleading but it doesn't refer to business, but rather 'a state of occupying' which would make sense given that we're talking about a property. When a property is undergoing construction, occupancy is not permitted until a Certificate of Occupancy is issued which acknowledges that the works that were done meet all of the municipal coding requirement. In order to have people occupying a property under construction, an Occupancy Permit is required which assesses all areas of the property that meet building requirements and are safe to occupy versus which spaces cannot be occupied until construction is completed and an inspection takes place. I've heard that Sheree still has her apartment and given that her home has been in a constant state of construction, it's possible that she only films on the property because she hasn't applied for the appropriate permit to actually reside in the property while construction is going on. I would assume it would cost money to get a permit because it would cost money to get a city worker out there to inspect the property before a permit can be issued.

On 3/27/2018 at 12:35 PM, WireWrap said:

I really do think Kenya thought she could keep Marc off camera, IMO, she thought she had Bethenny power to do it and keep her Peach. She was wrong. As for the possibility that their marriage is fake, anything is possible with Kenya, I really do believe she is capable of anything to keep her Peach.

I don't think Kenya was trying to keep him off camera for her own benefit. I think she had to keep him off camera because of his own choice. While I wouldn't put it past Kenya to fake a marriage either, I don't think this marriage is fake, at least not on Kenya's part. If Kenya was going to do a fake marriage, there's no way she would look for someone who didn't want to be part of the show. I'm not a Kenya fan and have found a lot of the things she's said and done to be quite shitty but I will say that throughout the years, she's taken quite a bit of insults and shaming from the other women for being unmarried and without children. If she was going to do this for the show and the publicity, she would have chosen someone who she could make the most of it with and rub it in everyone's faces. Instead she secretly gets married to a man who doesn't want to be on the show and in turn, it creates another layer of insults and shade that she had to hear from the women. Kenya can be manipulative and I don't for a second think this is how she would have manufactured a marriage. I think she's genuinely invested in this marriage and her lack of involvement this season seems evidence to me of this. She's been prioritizing her long distance marriage and apparently IVF treatments. I do agree that she probably thought she could pull it off well because she thinks she's a star but I'm actually surprised that given all of the footage, she didn't lose her peach. The year Porsha was relegated to 'friend of' and lost her peach, it was because Bravo thought that she had nothing interesting going on. I don't think Kenya has proven to have anything too interesting going on either but perhaps the only reason she's been kept on with a peach this season is because of the amount of times the women have made her a point of conversation.

• Love 7
Just now, cooksdelight said:

She still trying to design clothes that don’t exist? LOL

Okedokee...did not realize that she was still into that. Her story line never includes that , all I can hear about 

is Tyrone..

2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

LMAO. Makes it even funnier that we just saw an episode of Sheree speaking with such confidence that he'll be out this year and making plans for her kids to be meet him. How lovely being a grown child having to watch your grown ass mother fawn over a felon. What's concerning is that Sheree is lapping up all of Tyrone's BS. She thinks this man's loyalty is the reason he's in jail - that he's serving a prison sentence for a crime that someone else is responsible for.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Where I'm from we call it an Occupancy Permit. Occupation Permit is a little misleading but it doesn't refer to business, but rather 'a state of occupying' which would make sense given that we're talking about a property. When a property is undergoing construction, occupancy is not permitted until a Certificate of Occupancy is issued which acknowledges that the works that were done meet all of the municipal coding requirement. In order to have people occupying a property under construction, an Occupancy Permit is required which assesses all areas of the property that meet building requirements and are safe to occupy versus which spaces cannot be occupied until construction is completed and an inspection takes place. I've heard that Sheree still has her apartment and given that her home has been in a constant state of construction, it's possible that she only films on the property because she hasn't applied for the appropriate permit to actually reside in the property while construction is going on. I would assume it would cost money to get a permit because it would cost money to get a city worker out there to inspect the property before a permit can be issued.

I don't think Kenya was trying to keep him off camera for her own benefit. I think she had to keep him off camera because of his own choice. While I wouldn't put it past Kenya to fake a marriage either, I don't think this marriage is fake, at least not on Kenya's part. If Kenya was going to do a fake marriage, there's no way she would look for someone who didn't want to be part of the show. I'm not a Kenya fan and have found a lot of the things she's said and done to be quite shitty but I will say that throughout the years, she's taken quite a bit of insults and shaming from the other women for being unmarried and without children. If she was going to do this for the show and the publicity, she would have chosen someone who she could make the most of it with and rub it in everyone's faces. Instead she secretly gets married to a man who doesn't want to be on the show and in turn, it creates another layer of insults and shade that she had to hear from the women. Kenya can be manipulative and I don't for a second think this is how she would have manufactured a marriage. I think she's genuinely invested in this marriage and her lack of involvement this season seems evidence to me of this. She's been prioritizing her long distance marriage and apparently IVF treatments. I do agree that she probably thought she could pull it off well because she thinks she's a star but I'm actually surprised that given all of the footage, she didn't lose her peach. The year Porsha was relegated to 'friend of' and lost her peach, it was because Bravo thought that she had nothing interesting going on. I don't think Kenya has proven to have anything too interesting going on either but perhaps the only reason she's been kept on with a peach this season is because of the amount of times the women have made her a point of conversation.

Ok thank you , I know  about inspections permits. That make more sense due to all of her construction issues. but this woman is remodeling her basement and can't live in the house ? As I said before I hope these are just rumors.   

10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, every new build or major rehab needs to be inspected to make sure everything is up to code before you can move into the home. Sheree's house either couldn't pass inspection or it has yet to be inspected, so no one can live in the house/stay overnight. 

Ty

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Thanks, I was calling it by the incorrect name, it is a Occupancy Permit! LOL Bad migraine the last few days, so I am not thinking as clearly as normal. LOL

I do think Kenya thought she/they could keep him off camera without any problems, she was wrong. I also don't think she wanted him to get the normal husband grilling that the other husbands have gotten from these women. Porsha was made a FOH because of her attack on Kenya at that reunion, not because production thought she was boring. It still remains to be seen if the rumors about this being Kenya's last season are true or not and leaving the show isn't/wasn't her choice either if these same rumors are true. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

in my parts the inspection itself is free, if you paid for all the permits - what I bet happened was Sheree didn't use a contractor that made sure everything was up to code.....now the big money is needed to get everything to code.  The cheap is expensive....

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Thanks, I was calling it by the incorrect name, it is a Occupancy Permit! LOL Bad migraine the last few days, so I am not thinking as clearly as normal. LOL

I do think Kenya thought she/they could keep him off camera without any problems, she was wrong. I also don't think she wanted him to get the normal husband grilling that the other husbands have gotten from these women. Porsha was made a FOH because of her attack on Kenya at that reunion, not because production thought she was boring. It still remains to be seen if the rumors about this being Kenya's last season are true or not and leaving the show isn't/wasn't her choice either if these same rumors are true. 

All good, I understood what you were saying, lol. I've had personal experience with occupancy permits and given that Sheree is forever doing construction in her home, I put it together pretty quickly. Hope that migraine clears up soon though...that's no fun! 

I'm just going off what I saw Andy Cohen say in an interview. He said Porsha was relegated that season because after filming had wrapped and then looked at all of the footage, they didn't really have much to piece together a real storyline of interest for Porsha so they didn't bother including her in the opening credits but still used footage with her. Again, just going based off what Andy said...he  could very well be lying. There's other things that I've heard him say that I've heard others say differently on here. I'm not sure what the forum sources are but I don't pay much mind to it anyway. If it's someone I can't stand, I don't really care how or why they find their way off my screen, lol. 

• Love 2

From the Radar Online Article:  According to the documents obtained by Radar, Gilliams claimed he wasn’t actually a “leader” in his scheme, the government “improperly withheld” evidence, and his counsel was “ineffective.”

The trifecta of loser appeal grounds.....

• Love 3

One thing to remember about Kenya and Marc, they both agreed he didn’t want to be a part of the show, production may or may not have put pressure on her, and she decided her marriage was more important and decided this would be her last season. 

If she changes her mind, and he does as well, you can bet there are come $$$ involved.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

I truly believe Sheree thought Bravo would step in and pay for her home, finish it, and let her live there.... just because.... she’s Sheree.

I know. Her appeal to anyone escapes me.

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, zoeysmom said:

To me, the whole holding your husband back was a lame story line.  

Didn't Cynthia have a second wedding?  I mean she looked fabulous in her first wedding.  These women seem to love to be the center of attention and what better way than to be a bride?  I don't think Kenya would fake a marriage-there is no upside for her.

I can definitely see Kenya fostering a IVF/pregnancy rumor.   I mean how does the paparazzi just happen to be at some out of the country fertility clinic and catch Kenya and Marc coming out? As I said before end of the year would mean she was about 10 minutes pregnant when the Reunion filmed.  I thought there was some rule where they didn't reveal until the second trimester.   

There's no "rule" about announcing a pregnancy before 12 weeks.   A lot of people don't care to, because the risk of miscarriage goes down significantly once you're out of the first trimester.  Once you hear/see a heartbeat, however, it's generally "safe" to announce.   Megan on OC housewives announced at the reunion when she was 8 weeks, I think.  Maybe even less.  

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, byrd said:

If you watch the After Show where they make comments about the episodes, Sharee and Kim are speaking about Marc. Sharee admits that he's a nice guy and Kim taps her on the knee and points to her nose prompting Sharee to talk about his nose piercing. Now, it appear that Sharee was not going to comment on that until Kim prompted her to do so. Sharee is a puppet for Kim, I could clearly see it.  Kenya was awesome when she said , she and Marc may have to live apart sometimes, but does not have to worry about him calling her "collect"  Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a huge Kim fan but she's taking her petty, trashy bitchiness to a level even I can't get behind.   If she's so happy with her Siamese twin Kroy, why does she have to hate so hard on Marc?  Petty as hell.

• Love 3
On 3/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, zoeysmom said:

This is a story from this past summer (during filming) regarding Chateau Sheree.  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/07/31/chateau-sheree-update-six-years-later-and-still-incomplete/  Maybe she wanted an electric fence to make Tyrone feel at home after he was released.  

Well given the sheer stupidity it takes to spend a shit ton of money you don't have to build and furnish something so impractical for you, maybe this idea was just another example of her stupidity...probably can add Tyrone to that list as well. 

What offends me about Sheree (and what offended me about Phaedra) is that she's a total farce. She feeds bullshit excuses that are so obviously bullshit excuses and it's offensive that she thinks people are that stupid to believe her. Six years and counting and your ass can't finish building a house because you're a damn perfectionist? Get the eff out of here. It's taking this long because she's running out of people in Atlanta that are willing to work for her. Besides her attitude, I'm willing to bet there are some weight to the rumours that she doesn't pay her debts. She can invite people into her big home and host all the parties she wants. It's not going to make anyone think she's a classy rich bitch. People are coming into her home, eating her food, drinking her alcohol and shaking their ass to the DJ spinning tunes but they all leave knowing full well that Sheree is just spending money she don't have to impress everyone. If she's stupid enough to do it, I don't blame anyone for taking the bait for a few hours and having some fun at the expense of Sheree's stupidity. 

The idea of an electric fence is right up Sheree's stupid alley, as is her relationship with Tyrone. It's all just a big compilation of stupid decisions and the list keeps growing. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Well given the sheer stupidity it takes to spend a shit ton of money you don't have to build and furnish something so impractical for you, maybe this idea was just another example of her stupidity...probably can add Tyrone to that list as well. 

What offends me about Sheree (and what offended me about Phaedra) is that she's a total farce. She feeds bullshit excuses that are so obviously bullshit excuses and it's offensive that she thinks people are that stupid to believe her. Six years and counting and your ass can't finish building a house because you're a damn perfectionist? Get the eff out of here. It's taking this long because she's running out of people in Atlanta that are willing to work for her. Besides her attitude, I'm willing to bet there are some weight to the rumours that she doesn't pay her debts. She can invite people into her big home and host all the parties she wants. It's not going to make anyone think she's a classy rich bitch. People are coming into her home, eating her food, drinking her alcohol and shaking their ass to the DJ spinning tunes but they all leave knowing full well that Sheree is just spending money she don't have to impress everyone. If she's stupid enough to do it, I don't blame anyone for taking the bait for a few hours and having some fun at the expense of Sheree's stupidity. 

The idea of an electric fence is right up Sheree's stupid alley, as is her relationship with Tyrone. It's all just a big compilation of stupid decisions and the list keeps growing. 

This, exactly.   What exactly was her claim to fame outside of marrying a football player, anyway?  She wasn't some businesswoman or had any sort of success on her own before marrying him, did she?