Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Do Not Send Us Astray – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Crone said:

HATE Courtney. She’s entirely too perky. Still more interesting than this show though.

She’s dateless, but certainly not desperate.  Sure, Courtney.

• Love 4
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Carl Poppa probably told he him.

Ok, I'll bring you back to our village, but I gotta warn you, my dad cuts off a lot of limbs. Oh, and tears throats out. But he's a lot of fun once you get to know him.

• Love 6

I guess anyone can die from an infection/sepsis, especially without antibiotics. So wounds with guts just makes the simple arrow/stabbing wound advance much more quickly?

i know, I know..,,

• Love 1

The pretty house is kind of a mess now. "But that doesn't make sense, Daryl, after all these seasons of things being different with walker guts. BTW, your hair is really a lot darker than your beard."  

• Love 6

Sadiq learns about amputations and stuff like that as he goes. Lady doctor likes that outlook. Thinks it qualifies him to to do those amputations and other stuff.

I don't think I can finish this, even though I'm drunk and eating endless pepper and lime chips.  It's so damned boring and did no one there ever hear that military tactics are not that you should do all your fighting at night in the pitch dark?

Simon's first words are about big wet kisses? Oh, fuck - gag me with a spoon.

• Love 6
Just now, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

The Walking Dead.... the only show where you're guaranteed more screen time after you've died.

Except for Supernatural LOL (this is my daily SPN non sequitr comment at PTV)

• Love 5