Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Do Not Send Us Astray – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

Ooh, I got all caught up with Stormy and came in late.  But I did get to see Fake Margo Martindale do the gruff/gruff/gruff--->I like you! thing.

I don't care about Henry, so no damage.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Carol's got no time for yet another kid hellbent on trying to get himself killed.

So Saddiq has almost no actual practical medical experience.  Good to see Carl died for this.

Yeah but he’s hot.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Which actor?

Spent the weekend binge watching The Alienist, getting caught up for the finale tomorrow.

And now, I'm here.

:Drink:

The guy who's in Outlander too.  Just something about him irritates the shit out of me.  He just looks like a total dick.

Carol and Rick are the only things keeping me interested enough to hang out and watch you all talk about the episodes nowadays - and maybe watch them later.

.... yeah, I know, Rick has been seriously nerfed, but he's the man.  If they ever let him actually go through with his "gonna kill you!" threats on Negan, I'm gonna watch that with relish!!

• Love 8

So, a group of people standing in front of a house full of people with guns, totally out in the open, and, what, 3 of them dropped when fired on?  How bad a shot are these people???

• Love 17