Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Do Not Send Us Astray – Pre-Air Speculation And Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

So, we've been in an All-Out War for like 1.5 seasons now....... and you know what the real tragedy is here??

The senseless loss of so many innocent lives.... yes, I'm talking about the bullets.   So many projectiles wasted in the name of a territorial pissing match.

*walking around holding up a picket sign*  "GOD SAVE THE AMMUNITION!"

• Love 10

I googled around and learned:  Forget Brightness and Contrast and Tint--you want to turn the "Backlight" option up to max.  Now it's all washed-out shades of grey, but at least I can see the people moving around instead of a pitch black screen with some disembodied voices.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

So, we've been in an All-Out War for like 1.5 seasons now....... and you know what the real tragedy is here??

The senseless loss of so many innocent lives.... yes, I'm talking about the bullets.   So many projectiles wasted in the name of a territorial pissing match.

*walking around holding up a picket sign*  "GOD SAVE THE AMMUNITION!"

:DEAD:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I'm still pissed that Morgan is going to Fear the Walking Dead

I was as well when I first heard about it. 

Now?  Gives me the opportunity to drop this dying drek and give Fear another chance.  If they figure out Morgan enough to make him (at least) tolerable, that alone is more of a draw than just about anything left on this show.  [aside from Carol & Rick]

29 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Oy, I love the actor who plays Morgan but rerunning his mental conflict story? Do not want.

When did Tobin have time to grow a well-crafted goatee?

Who's Tobin?