Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

SBu was rough with her; I want to know whether this was before or after KeMo's surgery on her hip.

After.  This was filmed after they got back from their 2 week break for labor day, which was when KM was recovering from the surgery.

Aiden is the target of bullies

I hope this is dealt with better than the whole alterna-prom stuff was. But I'm sure it will end with Franco threatening little children or something equally inappropriate.

Ava enjoys drinks with a kindred spirit

I wonder if this is Nelle, though I'm not sure how kindred their spirits are at the moment, unless Nelle has developed a taste for martinis. (Oooh! Maybe it's Britt!)

Ryan's sojourn comes to an end, but not without casualties

Ugh, bye-bye, Lauren. Not the way to get rid of the character. Who else will Ryan take out? I'd say at least one day player or two, so maybe Nurse Mary Pat at Ferncliffe?

Spencer returns to Port Charles

Ugh. Why can't he stay at boarding school permanently?

• Love 3

Ryan's sojourn comes to an end, but not without casualties

The one aspect of this story I am semi-interested in is how Kevin deals with this, emotionally, when he gets freed and learns that someone or multiple someones is dead because of Ryan. Because Kevin didn't tell the truth for however long it was. Kiki was someone Kevin knew and might have worked with on occasion.

I also don't know how Kevin will forgive himself if he learns that Ryan seriously went after Laura, Lucy, Felicia, etc.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1

Alexis has some advice for Sam

Jason wants to take things slowly

Jason and Carly are on the same page

The writing on the wall, Sam. Just sayin'.

Sonny and Jason are interrupted

Oh, if only it were because they are finally consummating their love.

Michael finds himself at a crossroads

Whatever this particular one is, I can be sure it's not that he finally thinks about asserting himself wrt Carly and Sonny.

• Love 4

Jason and Carly are on the same page

Whoa, the writers are really pushing the envelope here, aren't they?  I mean, it's not like Jason has done Carly's bidding for the better part of twenty-fucking-years to the exclusion of having a true semblance of a personal life...

• Love 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Ava enjoys drinks with a kindred spirit

I wonder if this is Nelle, though I'm not sure how kindred their spirits are at the moment, unless Nelle has developed a taste for martinis. (Oooh! Maybe it's Britt!)

I am sure these writers have forgotten but Nelle can't drink because of the whole kidney thing. Is there any unattached males on the show who would be happy to drink? Any females that are not connected to the Corinthi?

13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

I laughed when it cut from the word "Heat" to Jason and Sam in their all-black outfits, which I don't think was the intended effect.

Or that travesty of him slamming her on the desk.  There wouldn't be heat if you set them on fire. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, LillyB said:

I made the mistake of reading a GH fan site and OMG, they are clamoring for another Jasam baby.

Sam already forgets her two "miracle babies" and they want to give her a third?  Will no one think of poor Monica!

• Love 7
18 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Jason turns to Monica for help

Wut.

And my mind drifts into a happy place, wherein Monica tells Jason that so long as he’s BFF with his brother’s murderer, she has no time for him.

• Love 10
On 10/14/2018 at 12:43 AM, Auntie Velvet said:

Jason turns to Monica for help

Monica, I'm supposed to be spending some time with this kid that's my son, but I need to go tongue-bathe Sonny. Can you watch him until Sam remembers she's his mother?

• Love 7
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think, once again, we're in a period where every story is in the middle.  Nothing's exploding, nothing's crescendo-ing.  I mean, even the Laura/Ryan thing is a clear and obvious fake-out!

UGH THIS SHOW!

5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Is the pacing CvE or FV? And which one of them is responsible for the incredible tediousness?

Clearly they are just killing time til Nov sweeps.

Oh joy, I just can't wait for it to start. (Yes, that was sarcasm.)

But I am so happy to see Laura back!! (...and that definitely was NOT sarcasm.)

• Love 1

Kevin has a glimmer of hope. Mary Pat gets in over her head.

Mary Pat is still at Ferncliff? I thought Kevin had dialogue to Sonny and Carly some time ago that the whole staff was fired after Carly's ordeal.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Mary Pat is still at Ferncliff? I thought Kevin had dialogue to Sonny and Carly some time ago that the whole staff was fired after Carly's ordeal.

You're right.  The dialogue implied that it was so bad that what happened to poor Carly, everyone got fired.  Ryan even got a new nurse.

• Love 2

Ned is up for re-election. Seeing it as an opportunity to keep Laura busy, Ryan encourages her to run against Ned. 

How the heck is Ned up for re-election already? Mayor terms are two years and the election was barely ten months ago!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

How the heck is Ned up for re-election already? Mayor terms are two years and the election was barely ten months ago!

Originally it was a special election to finish out the term of the previous mayor who lost her seat when it was discovered that the votes were tampered with. So it probably had been about 4 years. 

• Love 2

You've got to be fucking kidding me:

Aidan's teacher thinks he has trouble interacting with others and asks Friz to observe him. Franco thinks he should try art therapy but Liz isn't sure.

Also, because we aren't getting enough Carly, she has nightares about Ferncliff and turns to Stella.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

You've got to be fucking kidding me:

Aidan's teacher thinks he has trouble interacting with others and asks Friz to observe him. Franco thinks he should try art therapy but Liz isn't sure.

Also, because we aren't getting enough Carly, she has nightares about Ferncliff and turns to Stella.

What a strange way to push Carly back into the Ferncliff story. She has been doing fine ever since she got out.