Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, aw86 said:

Michael Logan‏ @TVGMLogan  26m26 minutes ago

More

Well if nobody else will say it, I will. It's Steve Burton.

I am slightly interested in seeing how they write Sam if this is true. Otherwise, zzzz. Maybe he'll be the new Morgan; heh.

• Love 6

OMG. TWO Jasons?  TWO??  Seriously??   (If I didn't know better I'd say Ron C was still writing this stuff.)

One is more than enough (even if it is Billy Miller who I like..or used to anyway).

I am not & will never be ready for Steve Burton to "reprise" his Stone Cold.

This show is killing me.....and I've been watching since the first months in '63...except for a few years after they killed Alan Q in the early 2000's. So much history ........ so many missed & bungled chances.....

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I thought the theories I saw about it being Michael Muhney going back to Y&R sounded plausible, but I didn't see Logan's tweet til now.  Please PLEASE, I can't take a Tale of Two Jasons.

RC is going to be so mad if somebody else gets to do his CIA swamp mom secret twin story 

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I am slightly interested in seeing how they write Sam if this is true. Otherwise, zzzz. 

They've managed to make no-brainer soap stories into endless snooze fests. This is going to be boring and terrible 

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Or (keeping in mind what they did with Sarah Brown when she returned and they already had a popular Carly) the new Johnny Zacchara. 

Oh yeah, that's a possibility.  Enter Steve Burton as Jackson Myers, a long lost Q or some shit.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh yeah, that's a possibility.  Enter Steve Burton as Jackson Myers, a long lost Q or some shit.

Considering that when Liz first saw Jason she thought he looked like her brother Stephen Lars, they could go that way.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

RC is going to be so mad if somebody else gets to do his CIA swamp mom secret twin story 

Hahaha!  He'll flip his tiny little lid.

No. I am not here for this. We already know that SB will be Real Jason Morgan and Billy's Jason will be an imposter Jason so JaSam will be ruined, Sam will be muddied and now have two babies by two different fathers, just like Liz.

Not to mention all the new retcons on top of all the already-written retcons that will be needed to make this viable

• Love 7

And...I get that there are surely die-hard fans of Burton and/or Jason/Sam 1.0, but it seems to me like the majority of the Jason/Sam fans are on board with version 2.0.  Is this really going to draw back that many viewers who aren't still watching now?

• Love 5
(edited)
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And...I get that there are surely die-hard fans of Burton and/or Jason/Sam 1.0, but it seems to me like the majority of the Jason/Sam fans are on board with version 2.0.  Is this really going to draw back that many viewers who aren't still watching now?

Honestly, yes, I think so. They won't keep them, but I think it will draw people.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

No. I am not here for this. We already know that SB will be Real Jason Morgan and Billy's Jason will be an imposter Jason so JaSam will be ruined, Sam will be muddied and now have two babies by two different fathers, just like Liz.

Not to mention all the new retcons on top of all the already-written retcons that will be needed to make this viable

God forbid a soap character be muddied or having multiple baby daddies!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, aw86 said:

Guys, Steve Burton is coming back.  

Two Jasons.  As if one Jason isn't bad enough.  JaSam v. Liason wars times two.

More

This is in response to Jamey Giddens teasing a return on twitter all day

See what you people asking when Juice Boy was coming back did?! You summoned him! Just like Soily. REPENT! Damn, am I glad I'm not watching. Get ready for the Roman/Roman II (Days) and Todd/Fake Todd (OLTL) redux follies!

36 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Considering that when Liz first saw Jason she thought he looked like her brother Stephen Lars, they could go that way.

I can hear the howls of rage from the Liz/Jason fans now.

• Love 5

I can't, you guys.  Jason and Sam dominate a huge chunk of the show already and now there's gonna be TWO Jasons or, at the very least, a big sliver of screen time handed over to Steve Burton?

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I can't, you guys.  Jason and Sam dominate a huge chunk of the show already and now there's gonna be TWO Jasons or, at the very least, a big sliver of screen time handed over to Steve Burton?

Do you think BM will stay for long? I'm thinking they'd drop JT like a hot potato.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, aw86 said:

More

Oh for f(;('s sake!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe it isn't for  Jasam but for Sonny/Jason which hasn't been the same since Billy took over.

10 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Maybe it isn't for  Jasam but for Sonny/Jason which hasn't been the same since Billy took over.

I just can't believe this is the show's strategy - double Sonny (between Sam's hallucinations and the real, annoying Sonny) and double Jason.  Fuckin' KMN.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Do you think BM will stay for long? I'm thinking they'd drop JT like a hot potato.

Now that I  could get behind. JT makes me cringe. Worst casting for Billy Abbot....evah. If BM heads back to Y&R then I'd probably be done with GH. No fun watching actors I like  playing awful characters and sadly GH seems to do that well. That is a long list sadly.

Two things that will make me quit GH...too much  Mo B & too much SB....together or apart. Gah!

Edited by RedRockRosie
typo oopsie
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, aw86 said:

More

Welp, if this is true, Uncle Frank just succeeded in finally pushing me to quit recording this shitfest. The only possible way to fix it would be if Steve was coming back as AJ and not Original Recipe Jason.  Now that might be kinda fun.

• Love 3

Prediction: Real Jason (SB) probably been trapped on Cassadine Island the whole time; Sam had a imposter Jason (BM) baby.  How John Black/Roman Brady. Or maybe SB will be AJ with real Jason's face.  And  like Alexis she will have sibling-cousins as children.  The Cassadine curse never ends. One last fuck you to Sam. ?

Seems like FV has really gotten desperate along with the fact the other two shows Days and BB are bringing back their fanfavs left and right.  FV and even NV are known for keeping up with the Joneses when he's trying to keep with other shows. 

• Love 5

I think I would prefer it if BM is unknowingly AJ and SB comes back as Jason (not that I want any part of that spoiler but if it has to happen, this would be my preference).  That gives AJ another child - one whose life he can be part of from the beginning.  It would explain Liz's connection to him - I liked Liz and AJ and everyone would have to STF up about how AJ is a monster since they've all been loving him for the last few years.

• Love 12
(edited)
11 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

For me, I think KM has better chemistry with BM.  While RH had better chemistry with SB.  If this show is planning what we are all assuming maybe Sam will stay with imposter Jason/Jake Doe then set up a possible Franco/Liz/Real Jason.  I would be down. 

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 1
(edited)

SOD says Budig is out.  Well, I can't say I'll miss Hayden but what was the point of making her and Liz sibs?

Edited by bybrandy
Because I really do know her name.
  • Love 7

I wasn't a huge fan of Rebecca Budig (the character), but she's definitely not the first character I would have shed.  And making her Liz's sister/a Webber and doing absolutely nothing with it was sooo stupid.

Hopefully Dr. Michael Easton is out the door right behind her.  Because what is left for that character without her?

• Love 10

I always suspected BM would be revealed to be A.J. I still suspect it. But who knows.

I knew Steve would come crawling back and FV would take him in a heartbeat.

• Love 6

I have a hard time imagining either of them playing AJ since AJ is treated with such contempt no matter who is writing and in charge of the show.

Plus, SK was perfectly fine as AJ and they chose to screw him over . I have no desire to watch an unnecessary recast so even though I like AJ I still wouldn't watch.

And the idea of Sonny and Jason again??  Just no. 

• Love 4

Any return of AJ would lead to Sonny, Carly, Michael et. al lining up to yell at AJ for faking his death again and letting poor innocent lamb Sonny go to prison over it.  What-fucking-ever.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bybrandy said:

SOD says Budig is out.  Well, I can't say I'll miss Hayden but what was the point of making her and Liz sibs?

lol at your edit reason bybrandy. Half the time I've stopped in the middle of writing Greenlee when discussing her.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Hopefully Dr. Michael Easton is out the door right behind her.  Because what is left for that character without her?

Chile, I'd be shocked if FV finally parts ways with ME.  He brought him to GH twice before then he made him the star on OLTL in the final years. 

Nevertheless, if they are cutting Budig it is a due deal SB will be returning.  Cut her and hopefully cutting more from an already bloated cast will free up some coin to pay him. 

32 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Chile, I'd be shocked if FV finally parts ways with ME.  He brought him to GH twice before then he made him the star on OLTL in the final years. 

Nevertheless, if they are cutting Budig it is a due deal SB will be returning.  Cut her and hopefully cutting more from an already bloated cast will free up some coin to pay him. 

There's been RUMORS that Michael Easton himself wants to leave.  If that's the case, I could see that being the rationale to fire Rebecca Budig, because he's leaving and they need the coin for Steve Burton.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bybrandy said:

Adios and good luck to ReBu.  Let's hope IIC undo the story that Hayden who was a Hardy/Webber and that Jeff cheated with Naomi.  I always loved the previous story that Jeff fell in love and was faithful to Elizabeth and Sarah's mother.

• Love 1

I am okay with SBu returning to the show and hope that FV is finely cleaning house of his overpaid pets / gets.   MS, ME, ReBu, RoHo and even MW who I enjoy most of the time as Ava need to go and the show needs to bring back Nik/TC and utilizing the older vets and their children.

• Love 3

According to this, Budig is filming her final scenes this week so Rebecca Budig (the character) will be gone by summer's end:

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/rebecca-budig-gh/

9 minutes ago, Darklazr said:

I am okay with SBu returning to the show and hope that FV is finely cleaning house of his overpaid pets / gets.   MS, ME, ReBu, RoHo and even MW who I enjoy most of the time as Ava need to go and the show needs to bring back Nik/TC and utilizing the older vets and their children.

1) Because SBu won't be insanely overpaid?

2) I still don't miss Nik/TC.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

I think I would prefer it if BM is unknowingly AJ and SB comes back as Jason (not that I want any part of that spoiler but if it has to happen, this would be my preference).  That gives AJ another child - one whose life he can be part of from the beginning.  It would explain Liz's connection to him - I liked Liz and AJ and everyone would have to STF up about how AJ is a monster since they've all been loving him for the last few years.

I'm here for that.   The scenes of Carly's head exploding would be worth it.  Also, this might freaking explain why Jason remembers everything but his damn brother.  And it'd separate Liz from that murdering hobo.  

Demand as much as you can Steve.  Whatever it takes to get Franco gone.  Take Roger's spot.  But... lol.  FV must be getting desperate af because he ran Steve out.   Now we all must get our black tees.  

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

2) I still don't miss Nik/TC.

Much to my own surprise, I do. Nikolas was written horribly and TC was one to check out, but I think there's a place for him. He's Laura's son. I would've liked a business rivalry with Nikolas and AJ (who I want back even more). Enough with the endless mob wars with no stakes. Also, with Nikolas around, there's the possibility of Stefan returning (never letting it go!).

This show does not need Jason Morgan in any form, but especially not Steve Burton. Aaaagh! I can't.

• Love 14
54 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

I want Johnny/BB back if they going to free up all the dead weight 

I think that depends on how amicable his split from Kirsten Storms was. Could be fine or it could be another Jack and Kristina Wagner deal. (Even though I guess the latter are cordial now.)

46 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Much to my own surprise, I do. Nikolas was written horribly and TC was one to check out, but I think there's a place for him. He's Laura's son. I would've liked a business rivalry with Nikolas and AJ (who I want back even more). Enough with the endless mob wars with no stakes. Also, with Nikolas around, there's the possibility of Stefan returning (never letting it go!).

This show does not need Jason Morgan in any form, but especially not Steve Burton. Aaaagh! I can't.

I haven't watched in eons, but when I did, TC always seemed checked out during his later run. Not saying there isn't a place for Nik, but I don't think TC ever really gave a damn after his initial stint. But then, Steve-O is coming back to torture people, and he was as checked out as they come, so who knows what'll happen where Nik is concerned.

• Love 3

I really missed a lot when all this crap went down yesterday and today. I don't care, I liked Rebecca Budig and there are plenty of contract people that could go before her. As for the character being useless, I feel that way about pretty much almost all of the cast so I never bought into that argument.

It does suck that it's to facilitate SBu's massive ego paycheck. His extreme lack of talent is something I didn't miss in the slightest. One of the best things that Ron ever did for this show was kicking him into that harbor.

As for who's next - can it be all of us? No? And does that mean that it's someone else quitting or someone else being fired?

• Love 8

I think two of GH's biggest problems were the way MB and SBu liked their characters played, and the fact that the show always gives in to them.  MB wants his greasy mobster thug to be the romantic lead of the show and always right even though he's way too old and more off-putting than attractive, and SBu wants Jason to be the emotionless Stone Cold St. Jasus hit man.  Neither of those characters is remotely attractive.

• Love 17