Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I could deal with James Franco back as Franco if he were on screen to kill Franco for posing as Franco, after exposing that the Franco posing as Franco was NOT Scott son's nor was the James Franco Franco Jason's twin Franco, but that James Franco Franco was playing a mind game with Jason all along that that the person posing as Franco was part of the scheme until he began to believe that he was Franco not the real Franco and so he is killed by the real Franco, Jason than kills again the real Franco and Jason and Carly sit down and have a meal of Franco-American Spaghetti & Meatballs.

(and yes I had a blast typing that statement )

• Love 6

I could deal with James Franco back as Franco if he were on screen to kill Franco for posing as Franco, after exposing that the Franco posing as Franco…

Fylaki, I think you may have put more thought into that storyline than some well-paid writers put into theirs …

• Love 3

BUT! !! What if Roger Howarth is the father of the real Franco and he actually had an affair with Heather and produced James Franco Franco. See, Heather and James Franco Franco wanted to fuck with Not so Franco so hard they brainwashed him like a Manchurian Candidate and Heather pinned it on Scotty as Daddy since Scotty well he didn't deliver a letter one day. Really Not Franco is a cancer patient guy. And not an artist. So James Franco Franco never was a Q, had a crush on Jason.....

And was hired by Sonny and Carly to originally break up JaSam.

Boom. Total twist mindfuck.

• Love 1
I could deal with James Franco back as Franco if he were on screen to kill Franco for posing as Franco, after exposing that the Franco posing as Franco…

Well, that depends. Would we have to listen to "Mad World" another 4 trillion times if James Franco's Franco comes back? Because at this point, that is bordering on cruel and unusual punishment. GH drove its dust particles into the ground with the ever-cheesy montages the song played over...

• Love 2

And I don't really need to see that dumb toy monkey with the drums

I beg to disagree the monkey toy was one of the highlights of the whole Franco debacle, Monkey displayed nearly as much acting chops as Cake

• Love 4
Patrick also shares the information with Sabrina but she remains skeptical.

Of course she is. She's hellbent for revenge, and it's going to happen her way, dammit! (Plus, does Sabrina even know Luke, real or Fake?)

Why, exactly, is Michael in danger? Is there a crane in P.C.? A rogue vase? A loose chandelier at the brownstone?

Sonny warns Julian not to mess with his family and denounces Alexis’s choice in men.

LOL.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
http://tvsourcemagaz...ber-29-edition/

yikes, week after next sounds sounds no bueno

I look at these and realize that I don't care about any of the spoilers mentioned.

Shawn rushes to save Michael from danger. Later Kiki is furious when Michael fills her in on his recent predicament.

Why? Why, is KA/Kaka furious? Ugh, Why, are all the stories involving her being attached to Micheal and/or Morgan's ass and other stories she shouldn't be involved in? Responding inappropriately or as the all knowing sage.

• Love 1

While on a dinner date, Maxie and Nathan run into Monica and her surprising date.

Wow, Monica is actually going to get face time outside of Jason's return?  Who could possibly be her surprising date and honestly why would I care about Maxie and Nathan running into them?

Why? Why, is KA/Kaka furious? Ugh, Why, are all the stories involving her being attached to Micheal and/or Morgan's ass and other stories she shouldn't be involved in? Responding inappropriately or as the all knowing sage.

Well I'm sure it all b/c Rosalie is involved and I gotta say that is one name on THE LIST that I can get behind annoying. I like that Michael seems to be defending Rosalie and NOT taking Kiki's side. I hope Nina DOES break up Michael and Kiki. GoRosalieGo rahrah!

• Love 2
Well that's all well and good, but until James is talking to Frank I wouldn't worry.

James Franco is friends with JFP and Steve Burton. There's no way he'd come back to GH. Not out of "loyalty" or anything like that. But if James Franco wants to play around on daytime ever again, he'll call the people who run a playground that he'd have free rein of, and not that of control freaks FrankenRon.

Ron wouldn't be able to give over control to James Franco.  He'd be too salivating to put him in scenes with Howarth, Heather, and Richard Simmons.

Personally I don't care if I ever see Fluke Luke Tony G again. Like you said he fought for JE over Laura. He wouldn't stand behind genie when she also wanted some time off, He thought it would be a great story to get DRUNK and kill his sons son.Then he was upset with his son for wanting him to get help. He left his daughter in a brothel when she came to find him.. Didn't care one bit. Now he supposedly wrote Fluke so he could be evil. Stick a fork in him He is done.. ABC is stupid Have the ratings gone down since TG has been gone NO ! I think TG should just stay where he is and take care of his back and never return. No loss.

• Love 6

I never thought I would be saying this but: Sonny, Jason and Luke are not serial killers. Franco is a serial killer, some one who kills based on a psychological need to do and who enjoys the game of taunting the authorities by leaving clues as to who they are. 

Sonny and Jason are criminals, mobsters, working in organized crime who kill under a code, a twisted code but still a code. Innocents may get hurt and killed but they are never the intended target (one of the reasons street gangs like Bloods and Crypts are not Organized crime, innocents are targeted for initiation )

Luke to the best of my recollection has never killed any one expect a criminal or villain with two exceptions. He and Alexis accidentally killed Katherine (but she got better)  when trying to get to Helena. 

He did run Jake over while drunk, but I have always felt that his justification of his drinking, especially his run down of Lucky afterwards about being free was meant as a way to show that he was a man who could not handle the pain of what he had done. The fact that the writers and TG have whitewashed that moment is a shame. A revisit of the Jake death, done in the same vein as the revisit of the rape would be better "One last Emmy" material for Tony than Fluke. But in any event other that that Luke is not a serial killer, in fact more often than not the people he has killed (Mikos, David Gray, et. al) have been villains

• Love 1

Spoilers!

From gh happenings:

Billy Miller is on this week. And expect to see Danny seeing his Dad. Sam sees him too, but doesn't recognize him. Billy is in the bandages.

Rosalie gets in the midst of the attempt on Micheal's life

Anna wants Jordan to testify against Shawn

Naxie get reacquainted

Lulu gets bad news

The judge gives Maxie an ultimatum

Shawn desperately tries to keep Micheal safe

9/30 huge day for Julexis fans. Alexis asks if Luke is Julian's boss

Silas discovers something that makes him question Nina's motives

Oct 13th we see Billy Miller sans bandages...... also Jerry Jax.

From about.com:

Victor may have programmed Jason with a word.

Silas wants to know what's up with SamTrick

Alexis tries to learn the name of Julian's boss

Madeline returns

I used to buy the magazines, but not for a long time, and this is the first time I have checked the spoiler thread. I did so to see if Rosalie is the one who gets shot when Shawn fucks up yet again and Michael and the mob hitter are wrestling. She finally started getting interesting, so I assumed Ron may kill her.

It looks good, though, if i skimmed this right.

• Love 1

He did run Jake over while drunk, but I have always felt that his justification of his drinking, especially his run down of Lucky afterwards about being free was meant as a way to show that he was a man who could not handle the pain of what he had done. The fact that the writers and TG have whitewashed that moment is a shame.

That may or may not have been the writers' take, I don't know. I do know TG has always been steadfast in claiming (bizarrely) that Luke is not an alcoholic, was not an alcoholic during the time of that incident, is not out of control, etc. This is part of why he started improvising Luke drinking during scenes over the last two years, even after RC deliberately wrote in Luke giving up booze. It's all bullshit, but there you go.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 2

I do know TG has always been steadfast in claiming (bizarrely) that Luke is not an alcoholic, was not an alcoholic during the time of that incident, is not out of control, etc. This is part of why he started improvising Luke drinking during scenes over the last two years, even after RC deliberately wrote in Luke giving up booze. It's all bullshit, but there you go.

I actually think that Luke not being an alcoholic makes Jake's demise more tragic and allows for a more nuance play. They just dropped the ball badly. Luke's assertion to Lucky that he was not Tim Spencer (his father) right before he slapped Lucky (The same way Tim has slapped him) could and should have opened the door to some great characterization

Luke is a not a rapist yet he raped the woman he loved

Luke is not an alcoholic yet he killed his grandchild while drunk driving

Luke would never hit his kids the way his father hit him yet he slapped Lucky

Luke would never cheat on Laura the way his father cheated on his mother yet there is Ethan

Luke Spencer could be one of the most deeply thought out compelling characters ever on TV, if only TG would let go of his ego and TAAS would hire a good writer. Perhaps Luke should have left the stage with Gloria Monty who may have been the last person to really understand the character.

• Love 1

I cannot see Larry Ashton as Fluke, but he was a part of the Taub-Barrett Cartel so there is some history. I still prefer Damian Smith as Fluke, but I could get behind Harlan Barrett, especially if they do two things: One Get Michael Cole Back to Play Him and two set it up so that TG gets his wish to Play Bill Eckart by having had Barrett holding Bill all these years and now framing Bill so that every one thinks he is Fluke. I could get behind some scenes of TG playing Bill in jail trying to convince Luke that he was not the one who framed him.  Then let Geary play both Characters as a kind of swan song before either retiring or becoming a kind of 'twisted' elder statesmen.

• Love 2