Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Honestly, if the story was going to be about Liz finding out that Naomi was her mother by way of an affair with Jeff? I'd be all for it. There'd be some great issues to explore with Liz, I like Naomi and the physical resemblance between Liz/Naomi is great. But grafting Hayden onto the Webber family tree is dumb; it does nothing for Liz and doesn't really do much for Hayden

• Love 4

I really am still mystified how they're going to tell this without Jeff.  Will we see Liz on one-sided phone conversations with him?  Will Rebecca Budig look at his photo and weep over what might have been? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am dreading how Nikolas will eventually factor into it, though.  Did he sleep with Sarah back in the day, will he be three-for-three?

No, they realized Liz tricked them into thinking the other wanted to have sex right away and when they realized neither of them had bought the condoms, they backed off. 

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Will Rebecca Budig look at his photo and weep over what might have been? 

That's the other thing, I have less than zero interest in listening to Rebecca Budig character whining about Jeff Webber abandoning her. Because, no - that is not a thing he would actually do. 

Asking his wife to raise the product of an affair, instead of abandoning the child? I think that's much more likely - especially after everything he went through with Heather and Steven.

I just want a GH story about GH characters instead of watching JP/FV trying to crowbar this thing because they love ReBu

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I have lower standards than you. ;) I'm not proud of it!

I don't have standards! I just expect TPTB to always do the wrong thing, which they do. It also doesn't help when I watch Past!GH! Everything looks horrifying in comparison.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I am dreading how Nikolas will eventually factor into it, though.  Did he sleep with Sarah back in the day, will he be three-for-three?

OMG, eeeewwwwww. That never even occurred to me!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No, they realized Liz tricked them into thinking the other wanted to have sex right away and when they realized neither of them had bought the condoms, they backed off. 

Ah, TeenTroublemaker!Liz. I loved her. And Jennifer Sky was so dull as Sarah. Like, Miranda dull. Although, she might have been a better-written character than any current one.

So, Naomi is Liz's mother? They better keep Jeff as her dad, if they negate her Hardy heritage, I will...bitch mightily about it!

• Love 2
Just now, Melgaypet said:

Ah, TeenTroublemaker!Liz. I loved her. And Jennifer Sky was so dull as Sarah. Like, Miranda dull. Although, she might have been a better-written character than any current one.

So, Naomi is Liz's mother? They better keep Jeff as her dad, if they negate her Hardy heritage, I will...bitch mightily about it!

I think Jeff might be Hayden's father.

Jennifer Skye was awful, which was why they canned her. And those bangs man.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I have less than zero interest in listening to Rebecca Budig character whining about Jeff Webber abandoning her. Because, no - that is not a thing he would actually do.

Also, she had a father—Raymond Berlin—whom she apparently adored until he went all Bernie Madoff. So I don't need to hear about her terrible childhood with no dad. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Chairperson Meow said:

Well, this could be interesting.  Grain of salt, but celeb dirty laundry is saying Andre is the serial killer.  Which when found out, Jordan loses her job and Curtis replaces her.  Val is supposed to get a clue about the killer and be attacked - but survive soon.  That's why she and Curtis finally bang.

Whenever I see "celeb dirty laundry", I immediately assume whatever they have said is a lie.  Because it usually is…or at least wildly exaggerated to seem positive for their faves and horrible for the characters they dislike.

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, she had a father—Raymond Berlin—whom she apparently adored until he went all Bernie Madoff. So I don't need to hear about her terrible childhood with no dad. 

This! She apparently had a pretty great upbringing and a bad marriage - none of that has anything to do with Jeff Webber. Changing her paternity doesn't change anything for her

• Love 2

And yet Liz's mom (Andrea? Honestly, I like that, just go with Wikipedia and use that) continues to be non existent. Liz really should hate her entire immediate family, shouldn't she? I guess she liked Steve, but he's still Steve.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UYI said:

Liz really should hate her entire immediate family, shouldn't she?

I think she and Sarah are supposed to be on good terms, right?

And if anyone should hate them, it's Audrey.  "Why am I the only family member doing any babysitting?!?!"

• Love 7
2 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Whenever I see "celeb dirty laundry", I immediately assume whatever they have said is a lie.  Because it usually is…or at least wildly exaggerated to seem positive for their faves and horrible for the characters they dislike.

Yeah, but they were literally the first people to say Billy Miller was cast as Jason.  And look what we have now?  Moar Jason!   I actually think Andre being an Angel of Death would make his character interesting.  But then more Franco whining.   I've seen long haired Roger Howarth falsely accused of a crime in a hospital before and....I gotta say Jelly made Franco/Liz more creepy than Todd/Rebecca.   So, clearly Andre will get the Powell Lord III treatment.  

1 minute ago, Chairperson Meow said:

I actually think Andre being an Angel of Death would make his character interesting. 

You know, I read this and I actually started to think, "that's true, but only in the short term. Because obviously a serial killer can't stay on as a viable....oh, fuck this show."

You'd think I'd learn.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

You know, I read this and I actually started to think, "that's true, but only in the short term. Because obviously a serial killer can't stay on as a viable....oh, fuck this show."

You'd think I'd learn.

Lol.   But to be fair, those are the good guy serial killers.  Or they had tumors.   

• Love 1

Cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF AUGUST 22ND

8/22
General Hospital
NEW
Ava devises a menacing plan to put to action; Liz is the recipient of a strange package; Nelle comes to Carly's aid.

8/23

General Hospital
NEW
Morgan and Sonny form a connection; Liz needs Franco's support; Kevin and Laura have a night out together.

8/24

General Hospital
NEW
Molly tries to end her mother and sister's feud; Naomi gets an unsettling phone call; Finn and Obrecht have an explosive argument.

8/25
General Hospital
NEW
Carly and Nelle become much closer as people; Andre shares words of wisdom with Jordan; Laura lets Kevin know what's on her mind.

8/26

General Hospital
NEW
Liz takes on a weighty decision; Hayden shares some unhappy information; a mother and daughter begin to reconcile their differences.

Morgan and Sonny form a connection? How much more can they bond? 

Nelle better have an agenda.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Molly tries to end her mother and sister's feud

Carly and Nelle become much closer as people

Man, poor Molly.

I hope that second spoiler is referring to physical closeness and Nelle sticks a knife in Carly's back.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Yeah, I'm leaning towards them being half-sisters through Jeff.  The idea is to make Rebecca Budig a Webber, not undo Liz being one.

Liz being a Webber would not be undone if they have a shared mother. Budig/Hayden just wouldn't be a Webber.

It ticks me off that they are going to heavily change Liz's backstory to accommodate Hayden and not the other way around. Like with Franco, it reeks of rent seeking instead of building up families. Rebecca Budig should have been Sarah, but I accept that ship had sailed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF AUGUST 22ND

8/22
General Hospital
NEW
Ava devises a menacing plan to put to action; Liz is the recipient of a strange package; Nelle comes to Carly's aid.

8/23

General Hospital
NEW
Morgan and Sonny form a connection; Liz needs Franco's support; Kevin and Laura have a night out together.

8/24

General Hospital
NEW
Molly tries to end her mother and sister's feud; Naomi gets an unsettling phone call; Finn and Obrecht have an explosive argument.

8/25
General Hospital
NEW
Carly and Nelle become much closer as people; Andre shares words of wisdom with Jordan; Laura lets Kevin know what's on her mind.

8/26

General Hospital
NEW
Liz takes on a weighty decision; Hayden shares some unhappy information; a mother and daughter begin to reconcile their differences.

Ava steals Morgan's hairpiece?  Liz finds Jason's box of pain?  Carly breaks a nail.

Sonny introduces Morgan to hair in a can.  Liz needs to reach something on a high shelf.  The only good couple left goes on a date.

Molly has nothing to do, as Tequan Richmond's show probably got picked up.  Naomi has student loan debt.  Finn and Olbrecht have sex or kill each other.  

Lol, Carly acts like a person.  Andre is definitely the killer.  Stanvils drop like bombs on this day.  Jordan is another smart and gorgeous lady doing dumb stuff on GH.  Laura talks to Kevin, saving us from total boredom.

Liz decides to bang Franco.  They're a thing.  Gross.  Chemistry great, maybe she'll cut his hair.  Probably finds out Hayden is her sister and falls into Franco's arms.  And penis.  Naomi wants to be her mom.  

And that's what I think will happen.  

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Tiger said:

Ive only been not watching since Jan and I have no fucking clue who half those characters are.

Nellie or Nell whatever is the alleged kidney donor to Joss, the girl child Carly forgets she has.  Andre is the doctor spy whom Jordan and Anna want to bang.  He is currently banging Jordan.  Curtis is TJ's uncle, the brother of the man TJ thought was his dad.  He was partners with Jordan and is currently employed by Nina.  Nina is a crazy lady who kidnaps babies, wants to bang everyone, loves horses and revenge lists, and repeats herself a lot.  Sonny is the mob dbag.  Carly is the woman who destroyed everything good about this show.  Jason is their pet robot.  Sam married him because his penis is allegedly magical.  Liz is a nurse who likes bad boys.  Franco is a serial killer.  Morgan is the child of Sonny and Carly.  He's not very bright.  He dates Kiki.  He used to bang her mom, Ava.  Laura is freaking Laura.  She married her rapist and it messed with her mind.  Lulu is her daughter.  She wants kids.  Kevin is cool.  Finn McBain is a doctor with some disease and a lizard.  Hayden is a chick who cries to him and stuff.  Molly is Alexis and Ric's daughter.  She does nothing.  Naomi is Hayden's mom.  She gets phone calls and likes Liz.  And yeah.  That's the gist of it.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why is Liz even a part of a conversation about Spencer's future? Shouldn't that be Laura's responsibility as presumed guardian of Spencer?   

Liez doesn't even take care of her own kids so I'm not sure what Laura is expecting from her. 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Why is Liz even a part of a conversation about Spencer's future? Shouldn't that be Laura's responsibility as presumed guardian of Spencer?   

Seriously.  Why not talk it over with Aunt Lulu, Laura? 

• Love 4

Heck, Alexis would be a better person.

Those spoilers about Carly and Nellie....I wish they would use my idea about her being Jax's and Brenda's coma baby. It would work. I don't want Carly to have a daughter she gave up out there.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 5

Sonny confronts Alexis about her behavior. Will he be able to get through to her?

MYOB, Sonny. You're part of the problem.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Dante and Lulu receive devastating news.

So guessing the transplant doesn't take, which just triple-insures that Lulu's Stavros-infused egg was hatched and is out there playing on Cassadine Island.

It's Claudette! (Kidding. Sort of.)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Or how about they do the right thing for once in their lives and give Avery back to her mother for joint custody?

If either of Avery's parents was capable of doing the right thing, she wouldn't exist

• Love 7
On 8/18/2016 at 1:10 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Oh, it'll be annoying, fear not. 

T-shirt! 

23 hours ago, ulkis said:

Cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF AUGUST 22ND

8/22
General Hospital
NEW

8/23

General Hospital
NEW

8/24

General Hospital
NEW

8/25
General Hospital
NEW

8/26

General Hospital
NEW

If only "explosive" was meant literally... 

21 hours ago, Tiger said:

Ive only been not watching since Jan and I have no fucking clue who half those characters are.

I've only been sporadically watching during the summer, and every single time I see the name Naomi, I'm thinking about Nelle, and then I just get so confused by the context, since Naomi and Nelle obviously have very different story lines and scene partners.  

• Love 2

I don't mind seeing anyone snarling at Liz, considering she pretty much skated on her latest round of lies.

Why is Ava still even around? I want her gone even more than I want her worthless brother gone. And I hate Sonny, so it's not because they're his latest designated enemies. 

Anyone who who wants Sonny held accountable for AJ's death should want Ava held just as, if not more, accountable. Ava was the one who framed AJ for Connie's murder and she CHEERFULLY encouraged Sonny to murder him with NO remorse. Sonny may have done the deed, but Ava may as well have pulled that trigger. She is equally responsible for AJ's death and she should pay. She hasn't paid for anything she's done any more than Sonny has paid for anything he's done.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, katie9918 said:

I don't mind seeing anyone snarling at Liz, considering she pretty much skated on her latest round of lies.

Why is Ava still even around? I want her gone even more than I want her worthless brother gone. And I hate Sonny, so it's not because they're his latest designated enemies. 

Anyone who who wants Sonny held accountable for AJ's death should want Ava held just as, if not more, accountable. Ava was the one who framed AJ for Connie's murder and she CHEERFULLY encouraged Sonny to murder him with NO remorse. Sonny may have done the deed, but Ava may as well have pulled that trigger. She is equally responsible for AJ's death and she should pay. She hasn't paid for anything she's done any more than Sonny has paid for anything he's done.

I will support "as much" but not more so. Sonny doesn't have to pull the trigger whenever so one encourages him to. However now that he has essentially gotten away with murder of an innocent, albeit, troubled man, why should Ava be punished as well. And I speak as someone that deeply dislikes her and finds Maura West mannered.

• Love 5