Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/video/latest-videos/VDKA3325967

Hayden: those diamonds are all I have left of my father!

Elizabeth: oh please.

Hayden: You hypocrite! You lied about Jason!

Er . . . what does that have *anything* to do with Hayden's fake-as-hell reasoning that she wants the diamonds because of her father?

Easton's reaction shot to the slap was funny.

Oh my. Aaaaaaaannnnnnnd I died. Laughing. Those millions of dollars of ill gotten gems are ALL I HAVE OF MY DADDY!  Because it isn't like Haychel could go and visit her incarcerated father or anything. But yeah, Easton's reaction was just outstanding!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

Easton's reaction shot to the slap was funny.

It really was. I heard George Takei saying, "Oh, myyyy." Hee.

I wonder when the sister reveal will come. Will it be similar to Sonny finding out about Dante? Will Liz or Hayden fall ill and need a donation from the other? Will it happen off camera? I have no doubt we will be disappointed.

• Love 3

cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF AUGUST 29th

8/29 Monday
General Hospital NEW
Hayden has a confrontation with Liz; Paul has a few serious questions to ask of Andre; Ava comes to a sobering epiphany.

8/30 Tuesday 

General Hospital NEW
Monica and Finn work hard to maintain order in the hospital after the power goes out; Nathan and Maxie are given advice and words of wisdom; Nina has news to share with Claudette.

8/31 Wednesday 

General Hospital NEW
Ava has a surprise request for Paul; Diane shares some support with Alexis; Finn rushes to Hayden's defense.

9/1 Thursday 

General Hospital NEW
Jordan arrests someone; Sabrina has a heart to heart with Michael; Carly wants to help Nelle at any cost.

9/2 Friday 

General Hospital NEW
Nina's emotions become too much for her to handle; Sabrina tries her hardest to make Monica impressed with her; Naomi gives Franco a serious warning.

"Nina's emotions become too much for her to handle"

SonnySelf_zps646ce911.jpg

• Love 3

SOD previews from another board:

Sonny/Carly: Carly's desire to keep her family safe will be tested in a huge way.

Jason/Sam: They are happy and their future looks good but they will become embroiled in the drama going on with their loved ones.

Franco/Liz: He learns a secret about Liz. They become closer after an emergency.

Hospital Killer: The killer has an agenda and there is a time clock on completing it.

Julian/Alexis: A lot depends on Alexis as she'll be called on to testify. Alexis will continue to spiral downwards. Julian thinks he only has two options: pleading guilty or going to trial. But he might get a third option.

Anna: She returns at the conclusion of Julian's trial and will have a reaction to it. Soon after she gets involved in a dangerous situation. She will reconsider the way she is spending her time and talent.

Maxie/Nathan/Claudette/Griffin: We'll learn more about Claudette and how two nice guys like Nathan and Griffin could fall for her. She has some information she hasn't revealed yet. She'll keep every character on their toes, and Maxie will be at the forefront.

Tracy: Tracy will reexamine her past as she faces crises that are personal and family related. She'll also deal with the murders and how it is affecting the hospital.

Kevin/Laura: Kevin will have to prove his intentions to Laura when she gets back. But while she's gone, we'll see he isn't giving up.

Ava/Morgan/Kiki/Dillon: Ava scheme will have serious consequences. It will become harder for Kiki to stay in a relationship with Morgan. We'll also see more of the attraction between Kiki and Dillon.

Kristina/Parker/Aaron: Kristina continues to deal with issues regarding her sexual identity.

Hayden/Finn: There is an attraction between them, but Finn doesn't feel available to pursue a relationship with Hayden due to his perhaps terminal condition, but it will become harder for him to stay committed to that.

Nina/Curtis: Nina's desire to have a child will lead to other escapades and she seeks Curtis's help explore her options.

Lulu/Dante: Circumstances will make them examine what they have. We'll see more of their deep love for each other.

Paul: He ends up in a dangerous predicament concerning Julian's trial.

Ned/Olivia: We'll see more of them. They've been keeping a secret.

Nelle: We'll learn more about her as she becomes closer to Carly and Sonny's family.

Valentin: They don't rule out him coming back. Cassadines are good at escaping.

Michael/Sabrina: Michael is committed to Sabrina and Teddy, but events may stop them from being together.

Jordan/Andre: They could find their relationship taking a toll as they work on cases from different angles.

Tracy's preview is hilarious. "Oh, and there's some murders, she'll be dealing with that." 

Ned and Olivia better be married and/or Leo is his. WTF would they hide that, I don't know, maybe they were afraid Evil Murderer Julian would kill the baby.

Anna:  . . . She will reconsider the way she is spending her time and talent.

I think they mixed that up with Finola Hughes' fall plans.

• Love 5

cable guide spoilers

WEEK OF AUGUST 29th

8/29 Monday
General Hospital NEW
Hayden has a confrontation with Liz; Paul has a few serious questions to ask of Andre; Ava comes to a sobering epiphany.

8/30 Tuesday 

General Hospital NEW
Monica and Finn work hard to maintain order in the hospital after the power goes out; Nathan and Maxie are given advice and words of wisdom; Nina has news to share with Claudette.

8/31 Wednesday 

General Hospital NEW
Ava has a surprise request for Paul; Diane shares some support with Alexis; Finn rushes to Hayden's defense.

9/1 Thursday 

General Hospital NEW
Jordan arrests someone; Sabrina has a heart to heart with Michael; Carly wants to help Nelle at any cost.

9/2 Friday 

General Hospital NEW
Nina's emotions become too much for her to handle; Sabrina tries her hardest to make Monica impressed with her; Naomi gives Franco a serious warning.

Every single spoiler from every single day includes an FV hire. On an unrelated note, these spoilers all sound shitty and boring

• Love 2

I'm not ready for Anna to return.

I'm not interested in anything involving Kiki/Ava/Morgan and I really wish Dillon would be paired with someone other than that worthless waste of space.

Maxie/Nathan/Claudette/Griffin: We'll learn more about Claudette and how two nice guys like Nathan and Griffin could fall for her. She has some information she hasn't revealed yet. She'll keep every character on their toes, and Maxie will be at the forefront.

Tree isn't a nice guy. He tried to murder Griffin because he banged his fake wife, and instead of being grateful that Griffin was stupid enough to not turn him in, he attacks him. 

Valentin: They don't rule out him coming back. Cassadines are good at escaping.

So they brought on Big Bad Evil Valentin for two weeks without knowing for certain whether or not they would have him stick around? What was the point of the Cassadine Island shit then?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Anna: She returns at the conclusion of Julian's trial and will have a reaction to it. Soon after she gets involved in a dangerous situation. She will reconsider the way she is spending her time and talent.

She finally gets as sick of #JusticeForDuke as we are? Could we be that lucky?

34 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

So they brought on Big Bad Evil Valentin for two weeks without knowing for certain whether or not they would have him stick around? What was the point of the Cassadine Island shit then?

To write out Nik while they deal with whatever's going on with TC? These writers never have a long-term plan for anyone, it seems.

• Love 3

We'll learn more about Claudette and how two nice guys like Nathan and Griffin could fall for her.

Gross.

Ned/Olivia: We'll see more of them. They've been keeping a secret.

This is literally the only spoiler that didn't sound 100% horrible. But I'm pretty sure it will, in fact, be horrible.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Oracle42 said:

Sabrina tries her hardest to make Monica impressed with her

Dear Sabrina,

It has been four fucking years with TIIC trying to make everyone adore you. Clearly Monica speaks for a bulk of the audience. Time to give it up. #shutup #getoutalready

Regards,

Me

• Love 7
1 hour ago, melody16 said:

I do not get why Hayden is saying Liz was the mastermind behind the Jason secret conspiracy. Didn't Nikolas know who Jason was for months before he told Elizabeth?

Because Hayen is in love with Nik, so she can't (or wouldn't) wrap her head the fact that she should hate Nik as much (or even more) than Liz. Liz wasn't Nik's victim, but Nik wasn't Liz's either and that Nik was as toxic to Liz as he is to Hayden. Nik brought his own demise on himself. It would have happened with or without Liz. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 3

Seriously who is writing these descriptions? "See how two nice guys could fall for her?" Because Claudette's evil feminine wiles just lured them in? Let's not pretend either are perfect guys and Maxie is Miss Congeniality. Geez. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Gross.

This is literally the only spoiler that didn't sound 100% horrible. But I'm pretty sure it will, in fact, be horrible.

I'm OK with that one and the Kevin/Laura one.  I'm glad that relationship wasn't just some temporary thing they trashed right away.  

5 hours ago, melody16 said:

I do not get why Hayden is saying Liz was the mastermind behind the Jason secret conspiracy. Didn't Nikolas know who Jason was for months before he told Elizabeth?

Liz was farther down the org chart on the "Jake is Jason" conspiracy than Hayden was on the "Hayden is married to Jake" conspiracy.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Bwill3133 said:

Seriously who is writing these descriptions? "See how two nice guys could fall for her?" Because Claudette's evil feminine wiles just lured them in? Let's not pretend either are perfect guys and Maxie is Miss Congeniality. Geez. 

Seriously, I thought Griffin was gonna whip out a copy of the Malleus Maleficarum when he first saw Claudette again.

• Love 3

This entire blurb is about Claudette, but oh yeah, Maxie's on the forefront. #eyeroll

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

As for Valentin, I think they are being deliberately coy about what's next with him (I'm sure he'll be tied to Nikolas' return), but oy did they fuck up with his introduction.

It was the last bit of him being arrested and returned to Greece that was dumb. He should have been able to cause more trouble in PC before anyone knew he was Valentin. And for Sonny, of all people, to find him? So dumb.

If the point of Valentin was to get Nik offscreen while they deal with TC (whatever the deal is there), there were many other ways to do that than introducing the evilest Cassadine that ever eviled and simply dropping him. Such a waste of a character and actor.

Everyone is written so day to day; there's no long-term plan for anyone. It's so frustrating to watch everyone tread water for weeks.

• Love 8

I think James Patrick Stuart is very good. The story is dumb. After this mythical mystery character lurked in the shadows for so long, barely a rumor of an unmade storyline, they dropped him in like that. I think both Guza and Ron - especially Guza - would have built that character up in a big way.

• Love 5

It seems that our girl Claudette isn't done playing games yet. What ace up her sleeve does she have? And those vague descriptions do sound dumb. Two "nice" men like Nathan and Griffin fell for the she-devil because they were guided by their penises. Simple as that!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Claudette is Nina 2.0 slash Bree Williamson doing a toned-down Tess.  Why are we supposed to care?

Meh. I'm willing to give the character a chance. But there is NO INSIGHT in the character. Barely a fucking clue. Why the fuck did she need to track down Nathan? And then she seems perfectly willing to go back to lusting over FatherDoctor 5 minutes into her Nathan scheme? WTF? Jebus, drop a hint here and there. Is she running a con? Is she hiding a secret kid? Does she need to be married to Nathan to get some inheritance? Is she after HIS inheritance?  WHAT? 

Much like Valentin, we get nothing to expand the character, her intentions and her storyline. Just: look at this minx! Causing trouble for Maxie, Nathan and the new doctor priest! 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, stlbf said:

Just: look at this minx! Causing trouble for Maxie, Nathan and the new doctor priest! 

And she's not even the one causing problems. It's the idiot men and Maxie reacting to her mere existence in PC.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, stlbf said:

Just: look at this minx! Causing trouble for Maxie, Nathan and the new doctor priest! 

To me, it's coming off more, "Look at this spicy bad girl and the two "good men" she has under her spell!  Oh, and Maxie's involved as well."

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

And she's not even the one causing problems. It's the idiot men and Maxie reacting to her mere existence in PC.

You forget, this is TFGH. Claudette is a female, so SHE is the cause for all of these problems. How can poor naive men be responsible for their bone headed actions? This is a nice looking woman, so it has to be her fault. And Maxie was the smart one in this group of 20somethings and Nina. That is always troubling. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, stlbf said:

Meh. I'm willing to give the character a chance. But there is NO INSIGHT in the character. Barely a fucking clue. Why the fuck did she need to track down Nathan? And then she seems perfectly willing to go back to lusting over FatherDoctor 5 minutes into her Nathan scheme? WTF? Jebus, drop a hint here and there. Is she running a con? Is she hiding a secret kid? Does she need to be married to Nathan to get some inheritance? Is she after HIS inheritance?  WHAT? 

Much like Valentin, we get nothing to expand the character, her intentions and her storyline. Just: look at this minx! Causing trouble for Maxie, Nathan and the new doctor priest! 

I really didn't get her instant flip-flopping from Nathan to Griffin so easily. Ironically, the one thing that I think Claudette has been truthful about was that she actually didn't know Griffin was in PC. Initially, her agenda seemed to be going after Nathan to wrestle him away from Maxie with a blinded view that she and Nathan can reconcile and become a real couple. But then she sees Griffin and starts salivating instantly over him. I guess you can wonder if she genuinely loves Griffin based on her wishy-washy behavior, but I don't think so. Clearly, she's all about games and power plays, especially with this latest spoiler about her.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Syndicate said:

I think Claudette has been truthful about was that she actually didn't know Griffin was in PC

I agree. Her surprise in the hospital felt genuine. But the flip-flopping between Nathan and Griffin is dumb.

• Love 1

But it still doesn't explain why she was in PC in the first place. It was very clear that she was in PC explicitly for a scheme about Nathan. But they haven't bothered to even hint about her true intentions since. WTF is her game here? It has to be more than driving Maxie and Nathan nuts. Who fucking leaves their life and career to move to a podunk town to try and screw an ex spouse they never claimed to even like? Much less love? 

• Love 4

. Who fucking leaves their life and career to move to a podunk town to try and screw an ex spouse they never claimed to even like? Much less love?

Only the spiciest of bad girls! Besides, how could she pass up the opportunity to work with fashion editor extraordinaire: WENEVERCARED doing her best DumpsterSex!Phyllis impression

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Only the spiciest of bad girls! Besides, how could she pass up the opportunity to work with fashion editor extraordinaire: WENEVERCARED doing her best DumpsterSex!Phyllis impression

Ha! But that is not a spicy bad girl, that is a deluded wacko. More loony than NinaHotPants ever was.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love her dress and hair, but hate her lipstick.

LMAO at BM doing that clenched teeth 'I'm gonna murder you' smile before kissing Sam.

Spinelli, ew.

Random, but I'm kinda surprised Nathan still warrants being in the group in that GH logo at the end. I would have thought they would have photoshopped Griffin's head on top of his by now.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, ulkis said:

No sign of Monica...I'm not sure whether to be relieved (i.e. she refused to step foot in Sonny's house) or angry ("Why do we need his mom, he has the blessing of our patriarch and matriarch, Sonny and Carly!").

And...I have to say...the show is pandering HARD to this fanbase.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

You can see the back of Danny and Jake when JaSam are at the front with Spinelli. Little blonde heads (smh at his kids always looking like him and not the moms) Alexis not shown. So I dont know where she is. She was on MB snap chat when they were filming the wedding though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO at BM doing that clenched teeth 'I'm gonna murder you' smile before kissing Sam.

That's just his smile, yes? How...unfortunate.

He's wearing a black shirt with a collar—it has to be Pod!Jason! Hee.

52 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Where are Alexis and Danny?

These names are vaguely familiar, but I can't quite place them.

• Love 5