Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If they killed off Olivia, I would even choose another stupid custody battle for Leo over the rape embryo. At least Leo would have siblings who might actually care about him trying to get custody. Bonus points for it being between Lucas and Dante, with Lucas being newly married. That could draw a lot of characters into taking sides between them, even causing friction with Scummy and Carly with Scummy on Dante's side and Carly on Lucas's side.

But again, that would require actual work and a little imagination, something everyone associated with this shit show BTS is lacking. Uncle Frank and Jelly really are about the laziest mother fuckers in show business, aren't they?

• Love 5

I really think not bringing on characters like Sarah or Serena has more to do with FV he seems to love bringing on newbies.I don't think he's interested in bringing on core characters.Its ridclous but this is the same guy who brings on twins for his pets.

All these new characters that come on GH it seems they come on monthly and stay FOREVER. If he's so hell bent on these twin theories,  I wish Georgie had been a twin and they retconned the twin being killed and Georgie still alive. That would be a story in theory I hate but would get over just to have one of my faces back. Heh. 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Does FV get paid for new characters? I know the writers do when they create them. Given the budget issues, you'd think Frank would be squeezing it from all angles.

I'm not sure but notice how he will bring on characters like Griffin and Hayden and tie them to long term characters instead of bringing on characters like Sarah,Serena Tommy ect.

• Love 1

Do the new characters and recasts outnumber the characters that existed  when RC/FV started? A friend of mine who quit watching a couple years ago happened to catch an episode last week and said she didn't realize it was GH for awhile because she didn't recognize anyone.

I actually think that's part of the reason TIIC keep Sonny&Co front and center, they're the only vaguely recognizable element of the show at this point

Edited by Oracle42
24 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Do the new characters and recasts outnumber the characters that existed  when RC/FV started?

When ever I watch, I try to keep a mental list of who pre date FV (actor and/or character) and who doesn't.

50 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Do the new characters and recasts outnumber the characters that existed  when RC/FV started?

At some point I actually looked up which characters were on canvas, and while I don't remember what the pre and post Ron/Frank ratio was, I do remember that there was more newbies than I had realized.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

At some point I actually looked up which characters were on canvas, and while I don't remember what the pre and post Ron/Frank ratio was, I do remember that there was more newbies than I had realized.

There are more new people (on contract, although some of them feel like recurring at this point) post FV, but to be fair to him, many are recasts and or SORASes and many people have left.

What messes the show up are characters like frigging Nina, who gets a ton of airtime two years later.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

There are more new people (on contract, although some of them feel like recurring at this point) post FV, but to be fair to him, many are recasts and or SORASes and many people have left.

What messes the show up are characters like frigging Nina, who gets a ton of airtime two years later.

Well, Brian Craig as Morgan is the worst SORASing, considering how much more nuanced Aaron Revfrem was. Personally, I don't think he is that good. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Well, Brian Craig as Morgan is the worst SORASing, considering how much more nuanced Aaron Revfrem was. Personally, I don't think he is that good. 

We can always hope that some producer decides to make "The Ryan Lochte Story," and BryDog is taken away from GH for the role he was born to play.  

• Love 23
20 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

We can always hope that some producer decides to make "The Ryan Lochte Story," and BryDog is taken away from GH for the role he was born to play.

For real, best post ever! This is the highlight of my day, even though it resulted in coffee out my nose. OMG, now when I need a laugh, I'm going to picture BryDog with that ridiculous blonde-shit hair, weaving that increasingly-scarier tale of being held up at gunpoint from a moving cab, fleeing the country & leaving his fellow liars to deal with it, coming back home & normalizing his hair again, and strutting around with his "Kiki" by his side (I'm too lazy to look up Lochte's actual gf's name). No joke, he would nail an impression of Lochte. They have strikingly similar personalities, or the lack thereof.

• Love 4

I'll give him this, Bryan is much smarter than Lochte. No, seriously, he is. Not that that's a high bar, but he's not that dumb.

er, topic, well it's hard to discuss since we barely get spoilers these days.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

What do you mean, we barely get spoilers? "Ava overhears a private conversation." "Sonny and Carly make a decision." "Liz sees something she shouldn't." How much more do they have to give away to satisfy you?!

"Nina Ninas." 

• Love 10

Oracle reminded me in the other thread, every time someone rolls a wedding aisle runner across Sonny's living room all I can think about is them marching right across the spot where Sonny was standing over Dante's shot body.

If Lulu and Dante end up getting re-married in their living room as well, I might be skipping that. Haha, just kidding, that will be off-screen.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Ugh. Why are they getting married at Castle Greyskull? Could Jason maybe give the tiniest fuck that this man murdered his brother?

Jason has barely spent time with any of the people in that room...and neither has Sam. But this is SO like the show to have them so secluded and then BAM...let's have them get married now at Sonny's! 

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What do you mean, we barely get spoilers? "Ava overhears a private conversation." "Sonny and Carly make a decision." "Liz sees something she shouldn't." How much more do they have to give away to satisfy you?!

I don't think we've seen "A revelation no one saw coming." or "A twist that will change everything." in awhile.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Jason has barely spent time with any of the people in that room...and neither has Sam. But this is SO like the show to have them so secluded and then BAM...let's have them get married now at Sonny's! 

I want to hear how this gets decided. Does Carly bully Jason into it and Sam doesn't want to fight it? Will Maxie be too involved in her drama to plan Sam's wedding? Will someone get shot?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

I want to hear how this gets decided. Does Carly bully Jason into it and Sam doesn't want to fight it? Will Maxie be too involved in her drama to plan Sam's wedding? Will someone get shot?

How it gets decided? You think we'll get scenes longer than 30 seconds with characters talking about a plan and their feelings? Ha. The episode will start one day with Sam walking down the aisle! 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Ugh. Why are they getting married at Castle Greyskull? Could Jason maybe give the tiniest fuck that this man murdered his brother?

or how about Alexis' home at least? Lucas and Brad get married there but Sam picks Sonny's over that? Wha?

• Love 4

I'll take the stupid wedding at Casa Mobster if they don't play that stupid "theme" music over their vows (which will no doubt include such triteness as "my heart always knew your heart was still beating" and "I'll always accept you for all you are.")

• Love 2

Considering Jason acts like he's never had relationships with Sonny, Carly, or Michael, why not just get married at fucking Kellys. That place would probably have more significance to him than Sonny's house. This show is THE WORST at acknowledging relationships. It's pathetic, really.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, LeftPhalange said:

Considering Jason acts like he's never had relationships with Sonny, Carly, or Michael, why not just get married at fucking Kellys. That place would probably have more significance to him than Sonny's house. This show is THE WORST at acknowledging relationships. It's pathetic, really.

It's baffling how much they botched Jason's return. It's almost like someone was like, "OK, let's bring in a human, call him Jason, that's enough, right?" And Frank was all, "Are we sure Michael Easton can't play him?"

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

It's baffling how much they botched Jason's return. It's almost like someone was like, "OK, let's bring in a human, call him Jason, that's enough, right?" And Frank was all, "Are we sure Michael Easton can't play him?"

From what I've heard, Easton played Jason pretty much on OLTL for a decade. He needed a change!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bwill3133 said:

All these new characters that come on GH it seems they come on monthly and stay FOREVER. If he's so hell bent on these twin theories,  I wish Georgie had been a twin and they retconned the twin being killed and Georgie still alive. That would be a story in theory I hate but would get over just to have one of my faces back. Heh. 

Yesssss they bring all these motherfuckers back but we can't get our Georgie back.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Blech.  Even one day of him and his fawning over Jason, etc, is too much.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bradford-anderson-returns-gh/

Hell Yeah. Noone asked for his pasty ass back. Jasam getting this big ass wedding makes me wonder if my girl Maxie is going to get her due if her & Nate even make it down the isle. Like her baby, Robin, Emma, Bobbie, Lucas, Her Bio Daddy Frisco being there. Hell a huge surprise like her dead sister coming back alive & walking in the wedding. Greatest gift ever.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

They would've 2 remember they're friends first. Something Ron ass undid. I swear Jelly act like you only can have 1 friend.

3 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I agree & I was a fan at first when he was against Sonny.

• Love 2

I like JaSam but them getting married at Sonny's is ridiculous! Jason's had 1 scene with Sonny since they've been back and Sam has had ZERO. I don't think the writers even watch the episodes the week before to know what's going on. Getting married at The MetroCourt would make more sense than Sonny's at this point. Seriously.  

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Bwill3133 said:

I like JaSam but them getting married at Sonny's is ridiculous! Jason's had 1 scene with Sonny since they've been back and Sam has had ZERO. I don't think the writers even watch the episodes the week before to know what's going on. Getting married at The MetroCourt would make more sense than Sonny's at this point. Seriously.  

The show is so broke that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it simply has to do with whatever set happens to be already scheduled to be out and up at that time.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, backhometome said:

I think the show is too broke to have weddings that arent in living rooms. I dont like Sonny but IDK its not the worst thing ever. 

The problem for me isn't that it's in Sonny's house (I wouldn't mind if it were somewhere else, though), it's that it's in Sonny's house even though Jason has had four scenes with Sonny the entire time BM has been on the show. Sam has spent more time with Michael than Jason has and he hasn't interacted all that much with Carly since she told him who he was on the side of the damn road. He doesn't know who these people are so why is he getting married in their house.

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 11:26 AM, KerleyQ said:

I'm literally dead.  This is now my dream.  And I will never be able to unsee Morgan as Ryan Lochte again. 

• Love 4