Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

It honestly looks nothing like Robin to me lol. Maybe I'm just too used to seeing her in scrubs with limp hair.

Nah, there's definitely a resemblance between the two of them. I remember people used to think they were going to reveal them as half-sisters at some point.

• Love 3

Robin won't care. These writers have her acting like she would kill Jason and then commit suicide all so Patrick can go back to his perfect little life he had a month ago.

And, yes, show, ROBIN, the kidnapped and tortured woman, needs to repeatedly tell Patrick she's never stopped loving him. It shouldn't be the other way around at all.................

• Love 2

I'd be shocked as hell if the show bothered to make the connection that Liz and Nik's lying about Jason may have played a part in prolonging Robin's captivity.   Especially since they brought in the icky Jerry angle to end out the Robin story.

Of course, where would it end with Robin calling people out?  So many people played a role in this mess, either by their actions or by not speaking up sooner - Helena, Jerry, Victor, Liz, Nik, Laura ... even Lucky kept his mouth shut for no good reason.   And that's not even getting into the people who should have become suspicious much earlier (basically everyone Robin is related to).

This story became such a convoluted shitshow.  The only satisfying thing possible at this point is for Robin to be free and hopefully never concern herself with Jason's problems ever again -- 'cause it's obviously not worth it.  

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 3

And, yes, show, ROBIN, the kidnapped and tortured woman, needs to repeatedly tell Patrick she's never stopped loving him. It shouldn't be the other way around at all.................

I kinda get this?  She thought she wasn't going to see him again, she's  kinda just blurting out all the things she has been dying to say for a year. 

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope Robin gets to talk a little bit about Duke with Anna.  She loved him and he's for real dead and she lost time with him, wasn't able to be at his funeral, etc.  It's the one relationship she won't have the chance and time to repair and revive.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 10

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I kinda hope Robin gets to talk a little bit about Duke with Anna.  She loved him and he's for real dead and she lost time with him, wasn't able to be at his funeral, etc.  It's the one relationship she won't have the chance and time to repair and revive.

Such scenes, if they are even shot, will 100% be cut and end up on the website (if we're even that lucky).  

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 2

I kinda get this? She thought she wasn't going to see him again, she's kinda just blurting out all the things she has been dying to say for a year.

And I get it from that perspective. It doesn't need to be said 2-3 more times, though. Because Robin's feelings aren't the ones in question, IMO. Patrick's are. Why would she even want to romantically be with him if he really stopped loving her all this time? Like it was that easy for him to be like, "She left! Welp! Gotta get insta engaged!"

This story became such a convoluted shitshow. The only satisfying thing possible at this point is for Robin to be free and hopefully never concern herself with Jason's problems ever again -- 'cause it's obviously not worth it.

I am SO happy he still doesn't have his memories and she doesn't do anything else/Patrick doesn't perform on his brain for the millionth time. They've done enough for Jason.

• Love 1

Frankly, I'll be shocked if we see Robin in scenes with anyone else, save Patrick, Emma and her family. Well, except for Mac and Felicia. Can't have her have scenes with them. 

Considering that they only shot for TWO DAYS, which are clearly going to be eked out over 11 days...I don't care that they said Kimberly shot scenes with Laura Wright. I'll be shocked if we see them. Everything will be glossed over.

The only thing I am hoping for is that when Jason sees Robin, that will revive all his memories, and memories of Robin being at the forefront.

Oh, and I also want a horsie.

• Love 4

True. The dialogue in that scene was said nearly word-for-word on Tuesday.

And Patrick, once again, is standing there with a tear about to roll out of his eye. Like, we get it, he's a crier. Let him speak! Or is Sam really in such high regard to these writers that they won't let Patrick even say that he loves Robin more than Sam. Is that too pushing the envelope!?

Is that true?  Maybe he/she/they meant the rescue part was two days worth of filming, because it shows.

That's what I read; either in this thread or the media...how they filmed two days, which would cover 10 or 11 days. I recall comparing it to what the show did with Jack Wagner, when he returned for the 50th.  I can't remember who posted the original article/quote that stated that.  And I can't believe that two days of filming only gave us less than five minutes of Robin's rescue. NO FUCKING WAY. These are not newbie actors, but people who have been in the business for years. 

• Love 2

I'm so glad Robin wasn't around for that bullshit Duke story. It was bad enough watching Duke - Duke Lavery! the only mobster in PC to EVER choose love of a woman and her daughter over dumb ass mob life - choose Sonny over Anna. I think my brain/heart might've broken if he'd chosen him over Anna and Robin

• Love 9

This is terrible, but Morgan is such a nonentity to me with the present actor that when I saw the spoiler "Carly and Sonny will come into conflict over Morgan," I thought, "Who's she?" I thought they had introduced the vengeful daughter of some dead mobster while I was napping. 

• Love 6

This is terrible, but Morgan is such a nonentity to me with the present actor that when I saw the spoiler "Carly and Sonny will come into conflict over Morgan," I thought, "Who's she?" I thought they had introduced the vengeful daughter of some dead mobster while I was napping. 

I'm so disengaged from the show that I have, honestly, thought that about several names that have popped up over the past month.

I still insta-replace Hayden with Greenlee in my mind, too.

The so-called 'writers' I have decided are merely a front. It's actually Frank and Varni writing the show.

It's got to be.

Was there any doubt? I mean, from that promo, these shitheads have TOTALLY retconned WHY Robin left! As if doing it for Jason to return, is now NOT what Robin was not told to do and her loved ones threatened so that she would? That she herself, had Headless Jason drop her off to reunite with his family? That Robin herself, TOLD Victor, she knew remaining was the end of her marriage? That she begged Patrick for more time, and his response was to serve her with Divorce papers, just WHAT Robin knew would happen? Robin's love was never in any doubt. Robin told Patrick she loved him.

But, per usual, the writers hacks treat what remaining viewers there are, as nimrodic maroons, who don't remember what WE saw onscreen.  Romance my ASS.

• Love 6

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/12/general-hospital-spoilers-december-28-2015-edition/

Mostly boring stuff, but looking forward to the Robin/Jason stuff.  He best thank her for unfreezing his ass.  And I REALLY hope Sam does too.

Calling it now, Patrick proposes to Robin and they remarry.  All that spec a while back about LW and MB in pictures at the Drake house looking like a reception...is indeed a wedding.

Edited by mybabyaidan
  • Love 5

I think New Year’s Eve in Port Charles could bring an interesting moment for Johnny. What do you think?

BRANDON: Yes, you will see. New Year’s could hold a very, very interesting moment and a lot of things can happen on New Year’s Eve … a lot of things.

I really hope that means he and Lulu have sex. I don't understand why Lulu has to stay celibate while Dante gets to make out with her cousin at all the town landmarks.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 9

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/12/general-hospital-spoilers-december-28-2015-edition/

Mostly boring stuff, but looking forward to the Robin/Jason stuff.  He best thank her for unfreezing his ass.  And I REALLY hope Sam does too.

For realzies! I hope that they're on the bridge, and that with Robin, all of his memories come back. And yes, yes, this sounds like a broken record, but I want his memories when he was with Robin to be his first memories.

And from the previews, did it look like Sam just walked into Robin's house and was surprised to see Paddy with Robin? No judging here...but wouldn't she have returned the key to the house when they broke up?  There better not be any angsty shit that will ensue.

• Love 4

I hope Morgan being in the wrong place at the wrong time means he gets shot in the head, gets into a coma and come back recast.

As for Scrubs re-marrying, I'd rather a reveal that they never actually got divorced. Ya see, Alexis got distracted by Julian's penis, then . . . [Commercial break] . . . and that's the whole story of how Patrick and Robin never got divorced.

• Love 7

Jason's memories aren't coming back right now, though. Varni and the soap mags basically confirmed that, unfortunately. Jason won't know Robin like that. So it'll be like when they first met on the bridge way back when. Robin will know him, he won't know her. And Jason has already had little fragmented memories of Liz and Sam. And imagined Robin as his conscience.

I don't think they're going to have Sam be a bitch or jealous or anything. These writers won't go there with Sam. And I expect Robin to apologize and say ridic unnecessary shit like "Thanks for loving my douchebag!" bc this show likes to make me rage.

As for Scrubs re-marrying, I'd rather a reveal that they never actually got divorced. Ya see, Alexis got distracted by Julian's penis, then . . . [Commercial break] . . . and that's the whole story of how Patrick and Robin never got divorced.

LMAO. That would be nice. But they're doing this stuff for Scrubs fans to enjoy. Frank is kinda sorta sweet in a way for doing it, tbh.

Edited by HeatLifer

With this show, that isn't out of the realm of possibilities, and everyone can hand wave Patrick's line to Robert and Anna that  believing Robin's "lies" is what led to him divorcing her. And if Jason Thompson weren't leaving, it would all be moot; Robin would still be the kidnapped, deadbeat mother, the divorce was a done deal, and it would be up in the air whether Sam and Paddy would have married...or not.

• Love 1

Like I posted in the UO thread, Manrico does nothing for me.  And going back to my post above, if Jason weren't leaving, I fully believe we never would have seen Robin again, so in my view, there would never have been the fake kidnap attempt of Emma, ergo, No Manrico, no opera, nuttin'.  They and that whole bit was created as part of Jason Thompson's departure storyline.

But it's all moot now. Patrick and Robin and Emma are reunited, and all's well in my world. Once Robin and Robert are gone, so am I.

• Love 5

Morgan is like the only walking Corinthos child that hasn't been shot. You wanted your Daddy's love, you take the Bullet of Love.

Then come back played by a non douche. (Frank, let the casting wheel go!) I'm sure Jason/Robin will disappoint me, so I'm far more excited to see Curtis melt my screen again.

Also, note to Mr. Miller, watch Secrets and Lies on ABC. It aired last winter. The writing wasn't always great, especially for Ryan Phillipe. But he never phoned it in. Dammit. He gave his all. That's why he does movies and primetime and you're Jason Morgan. Your chances are up. Go to work.

• Love 2
All that spec a while back about LW and MB in pictures at the Drake house looking like a reception...is indeed a wedding.

Of course, Sonny and Carly are there to see that the last DOCTOR on a soap called General HOSPITAL pays respect to and apologizes to Saint Sonny before he vacates the premises.

• Love 2

The so-called 'writers' I have decided are merely a front. It's actually Frank and Varni writing the show.

It's got to be.

That Sleeping Beauty kiss was straight out of Once Upon a Time, the other show Nathan Varni is responsible for.  I have no doubt that he came up with that idea.

Calling it now, Patrick proposes to Robin and they remarry.  All that spec a while back about LW and MB in pictures at the Drake house looking like a reception...is indeed a wedding.

All I know is that I want a scene where Robin walks into her house and says, "You can't smell that?* There's a gas leak or some poison going on here."

*I don't care if carbon monoxide doesn't smell. Robin can bring back the dead and create immortality, she can smell carbon monoxide poisoning. Her exposure in the lab explosion gave her those superpowers, much like Spider-Man's spider bite gave him his.

• Love 5

I don't think Nathan Varni has anything to do with actually running any major primetime show, even ones I dislike like OUAT. I think he's just a glorified PR flack/note-carrier for the higher-ups who is foolishly trying to up his profile in the only place he can get any traction, namely ABC's last soap opera.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 7
Curtis confirms what [Rebecca Budig] feared all along.  How will this impact her feelings for Nikolas?

Um...what?  She already knows he tried to have her killed, why would Curtis confirming it throw her for such a loop?

Also, we keep seeing these spoilers about Nikolas letting his guard down with her, etc.  Are we actually going to be expected to feel bad for Nikolas when she turns against him for TRYING TO KILL HER?!?!

Everything else, meh.  I can't believe Francs and Neens doing it and Jason finding a place to live* are, like, major story threads. #eyeroll

* I'd kinda care if he moved in with the Q's, but there's no way that'll happen.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

I really don't think Liz being at the wedding is about sainthood. It's about the fact that Liz and Patrick are friends, have been friends for years. Sam OTOH is his ex fiance, and who has their ex fiance at their wedding  a mere week or so after you break up with them? A week GH time, or therabouts, anyway.

I think both Liz and Sam over the years have had actions white washed, so I can't get real upset at Liz not getting any true fallout. She lost Jason, and that's all she cares about, so that's fallout enough for now. As far as Sam goes, I'll never get over Guza giving her a mentally handicapped brother she had to support, as her justification for the conning and stealing she did.

I miss the days when people had no excuse other than their greed and selfishness, and people appropriately treated them accordingly. Well, most people. Even back in the day, some characters literally got away with murder and attempted murder.

Here is why Liz being a guest is some bullshit.

Her ass helped cause the mental breakdown Emma had over Samtrick's breakup. She was a shitty friend to Patrick for the past year. The fact that he nor Robin care that she hurt their kid is some bullshit. Cause all I read when Sam took more than a few days to get used to the fact that her husband wasn't dead and her feelings for Patrick were she was selfish and needs to let them go.

Why is Jason at the wedding when he is the direct cause of Patrick breaking up with Sam and he hates him. Hell Jason doesn't even remember Robin, yet he is there. Patrick also hates Sonny, again he is there. Robin hates Carly, again she is there. I don't care that Sam isn't there, one less thing for her to bashed about.

So what Liz lost Jason. When Sam was doing her shit during the Jake kidnapping, she lost Jason too and that was her whole world. Yet she still get yelled at by Sonny and company, got death threats, hit by cars and the like. Jason didn't forgive her for years. So yes Liz's shit getting glossed over in a week is stupid.

• Love 11

Once I knew JT was leaving, I knew they wouldn't play any anger or whatever with Patrick/Liz. JT has to say bye to Becky on-screen. This show don't care about characters or story or what would be realistic in certain circumstances.

• Love 2

Once I knew JT was leaving, I knew they wouldn't play any anger or whatever with Patrick/Liz. JT has to say bye to Becky on-screen. This show don't care about characters or story or what would be realistic in certain circumstances.

Knowing this show, we're lucky we didn't get a scene where Jason Thompson Patrick tells Kathleen Gati Obrecht while she's an evil bitch, he respects her administrative skills.

• Love 6

I don't care that Sam isn't there, one less thing for her to bashed about.

Sam will get shit if she's there and she'll get shit if she's not there. Big Bad Meanie Sam can't do anything right. I guess she should just leave town with Danny so poor put upon victim Liez can have Jason.

• Love 7