Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I'm already not watching this show right now, but Valerie's facial expression just cemented it.

Yeah, that was just...bad. I can't listen to the volume since I'm at work, but that was all I needed to see on that.

Just gross with the Corinthii + Suck up Kiki. I am glad that Avery will be with her mama at the Jerome shindig though.

• Love 1

Are they perhaps planning to make Dante and Valerie a couple?  She can't seem to stay away from him despite all of the fallout.  His dick must have been really good to her.

I don't know but if they are they just need to have them be open about it instead of them being poor misunderstood souls by Lulu.

• Love 1

Anyone hear about the sexy newcomer to be named "Curtis"? He's played by an actor named Donnell Turner and he's pretty darn good-lookin.' I've seen some of his acting reels and he seems pretty solid in that department as well. He's supposed to be a shady guy involved with Hayden in some way. His role is a contract role so I wonder who he'll ultimately end up being related to. He'll probably be related in some way to Jordan, but I have a long shot theory as well: He's related to Elizabeth as Tommy Hardy, Jr. "Curtis" may be a fictitious name that Tommy took on for nefarious reasons.

Tommy is a doctor with connections to the show. So TIIC won't add him to the canvas instead they will add the above mentioned losee.

• Love 5

Tommy is a doctor with connections to the show. So TIIC won't add him to the canvas instead they will add the above mentioned losee.

I don't know.  I'm at least slightly more encouraged with RC and company no longer in charge.  Again, this is a contract character, so I assume Curtis will at some point be someone other than a Carlos-like thug.  We'll see.

Edited by Syndicate

I posted this in the media thread but figured it made sense here too. High gear? It's one week until December and the story isn't in any gear right now

Soap Fans United ‏@SoapFansUnited1 Nov 17
Per Varni on podcast, Patrick's exit story kicks into high gear early Dec w/ Robert & Robin heavily involved. #GH

I don't know.  I'm at least slightly more encouraged with RC and company no longer in charge.  Again, this is a contract character, so I assume Curtis will at some point be someone other than a Carlos-like thug.  We'll see.

It kinda sounds to me like they're basically subbing in this character for Shawn.

• Love 2

So since we have Patrick's exit story confirmed for December/Christmastime that that coincides with Robert and Robin's returns, can we please assume that this is when Jason gets his memories back (restored by Robin?)? And Liz gets outed? Because I cannot take much more of this story draaaaggginnng on.

• Love 1

So since we have Patrick's exit story confirmed for December/Christmastime that that coincides with Robert and Robin's returns, can we please assume that this is when Jason gets his memories back (restored by Robin?)? And Liz gets outed? Beca4use I cannot take much more of this story draaaaggginnng on.

I think I really need to take a break from all things GH. I'm starting to hate Liez like she's a real person lol. Are they trying to make it seem like Jason will still be torn once the truth finally comes out? Because if he's even a lil bit torn over that lying liar stealing his life for over 6 months, he can jump his happy ass right back into the harbor. And take Liez with him because unfortunately for Becky Herbst, I have come to loathe everything about Liez. So I'm taking the old NULOCH and changing it to No Upper Limit On Liez Loathing, or NULOLL for short. I am actively rooting for a Nina like coma for her. Or she can join Helena as a human popsicle. Or crash test subject, whatever works.

• Love 8

I just want Liez to bleed in public. Is that too much to ask for?

I'm beginning to think the lie story is gonna land with barely a ripple. Since there will be no Liez/Jason/Sam/Pocket Pup quad, Uncle Frank is gonna drag the remaining triangle-from-the-depths-of-Hell as far and as long as humanly possible. I think the man is literally incapable of story payoff. Like, he actively repels it with his mere presence. Or he's just one of the shittiest of shitty showrunners. Maybe both. Either way, I don't see this story ending in any satisfactory way relative to the amount of time they've taken to tell it.

• Love 1

I just want Liez to bleed in public. Is that too much to ask for?

Given her size and color, I'm not sure if there would be enough blood to satisfy you, LeftPhalange. I think Becky is a beautiful woman but she's been looking too thin and pale for a while now.

• Love 2

If that's really how it all comes out - someone overhearing two little kids talking - that is so lame and...actually, kinda Ron.

ETA...looking at the picture attached to the tweet, it does look like Danny and Jake (and Sam) are at the Q's.  Awww, Monica will be so happy!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

If that's really how it all comes out - someone overhearing two little kids talking - that is so lame and...actually, kinda Ron.

ETA...looking at the picture attached to the tweet, it does look like Danny and Jake (and Sam) are at the Q's.  Awww, Monica will be so happy!

But thank goodness it's Sam that overhears and not Liz!

Yay for Monica!

But thank goodness it's Sam that overhears and not Liz!

I expect Liz to hire a Jedi soon:

"This is not the father you're looking for…"

"Mommy didn't know the truth months in advance…"

• Love 3

I remember hearing that (Little) Jake was going to bust Liz's secret when Ron Carlivati was still around, that that was his outline. I always suspected something like that. He always loved those kind of ironic, shaggy dog conclusions - a game of Telephone and then the least likely person (a child, an animal) outs the big secret. He'd done that with kids before on both his shows, and he had Spencer, Emma, etc. stumble upon key pieces of the puzzle this past year.

If it is Jake, then personally I'm glad they kept that beat. It would be karmic justice.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 8

I wonder if TIIC are dragging this out because they don't have anything else?

I would like to think that TIIC have realized that driving away an entire fanbase by relentlessly trashing their favorite character won't be the best thing for the ratings, so they are punting on the Jason/Elizabeth/Sam story until they come up with a graceful exit from it for Liz or at least a clear path to redemption.  But given how they have gone out of their way to whip up hatred against this character*, I think it's more likely that the tiny upward blip the ratings took when they baited-and-switched on the "Jason finds out who he is" reveal convinced them that this shitty triangle was ratings gold so they are going to prolong the agony by whatever means possible.

* - The big lie they dumped in the middle of the Helena scene makes it pretty clear that we must all hate Liz and think she is the Evilest Evil That Ever Eviled and never mind about MURDERERS WALKING AROUND FREE AS BIRDS, she has to be dragged into the scum and her head held under because she is the Evilest Evil That Ever Eviled - and, if you don't happen to agree, Fuck You. You are free to stop watching at any time.  Which offer I hope every Liz fan or even mild Liz liker takes them up on, and that the ratings absolutely tank.

• Love 6

Yeah, like I said, I don't know how Liz fans do it. The writing is SO heavy-handed and lopsided, especially compared to how Sam is written. I would dread if my fav was going head-to-head with this version of Sam, lol. That's how I KNOW Robin will come back and kiss her ass. The writers wouldn't allow anything else or Robin would be the ~bad one~

• Love 3

I like Liz and I stopped watching back in August.  I didn't enjoy the fallout of her affair with Nik and I was not signing up to watch a worse version of it this time.  And while I like Liz, she is certainly not the only reason I was watching, but they pretty much took all the other reasons away too - not interested in watching Sonny get Michael's love back, not interested in Michael deciding he was wrong about Sonny, not interested in watching the fact that AJ was murdered in cold blood be swept under the rug.  I just don't care about Franco, Nina or Kiki,  I could go on and on but what's the point. 

• Love 12

I just don't care about Franco, Nina or Kiki,  I could go on and on but what's the point.

This!!  I just do not understand back in the day they had the common sense to dump the Eckards as well a Decker and Dawn when they proved not to be popular but now TIIC can't get ride of these three?

I am not now, or ever have been a Sam fan.  I want the character off the show.  She can run off in search of Patrick who leaves her high and dry. 

Who are they going to throw Johnny Z at?  Will he land up in Ava's bed or will he head straight to Lulu?

If Dillon is heading back to California, will his Daddy Dearest be far behind?

So Carlos faked his own death.  Who helped him with that?  Sloane?  Neither one of them have the smarts to pull off something complicated.

I like the  new psychiatrist at GH.  What will the writers do to screw him up?  Pair him with Kiki? That would do it.

• Love 2

So Carlos faked his own death.  Who helped him with that?  Sloane?  Neither one of them have the smarts to pull off something complicated.

He didn't fake it -- I saw this coming a while back -- ever since the holy hitman was pushed off the dock, the waters of Port Charles harbor have developed magical healing properties. No one who winds up  there will ever die. 

;-)

• Love 5

I've been wondering for a while if Anna hallucinated killing Carlos, and all the "hallucinations" of seeing him alive have actually been the real thing. Meanwhile, Carlos is in hiding for reasons. Sloane and Paul only thought/think he's dead because Anna told them what she hallucinated and believed was real. This would also be an "out" for Anna to not really be bad.

Edited by majormama
  • Love 4

This!!  I just do not understand back in the day they had the common sense to dump the Eckards as well a Decker and Dawn when they proved not to be popular but now TIIC can't get ride of these three?

Taking this to the history thread.

This show has had WEEKS to have someone give a fuck about Robin. And still....nothing. And not even spoilers as to when she's back. It's a joke. And it's petty as hellllllll. Who is this story servicing!??? This is Patrick's last few weeks on the show!? Attached to Sam's ass?

• Love 5

This show has had WEEKS to have someone give a fuck about Robin. And still....nothing. And not even spoilers as to when she's back. It's a joke. And it's petty as hellllllll. Who is this story servicing!??? This is Patrick's last few weeks on the show!? Attached to Sam's ass?

Reportedly Robin is back starting 12/7

After a night of passion, Valerie wakes up next to a happy Dante. Meanwhile, Laura convinces Lulu that she isn’t ready for a formal separation from Dante. Full of hope, Lulu heads out to repair her marriage.

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/sneak-peeks/151130-november-general-hospital-spoiler

Yeah, Dante can die now. In their bed! Again! What the fuck!

Me and Heatlifer are making daisy chains in a meadow-y field right now, in a psychic plane.

• Love 11

Jesus. I never thought a guy could look worse than Patrick (to service Guza's shiny toy!) after cheating. But he looks like fucking Sir Galahad compared to Dante.

Lulu needs to beat him and her dear cousin with a baseball bat.

• Love 7

Jesus. I never thought a guy could look worse than Patrick (to service Guza's shiny toy!) after cheating. But he looks like fucking Sir Galahad compared to Dante.

Lulu needs to beat him and her dear cousin with a baseball bat.

I mean, even I didn't think it would be this bad. And you know I had low expectations!

• Love 2

Are they going to revisit the fucking Dante/Valerie baby?

Fuck this show, fuck it right in the face.

I doubt it. They would have already done it if that was the case.

I do think there is a possibility Valerie might implant herself with the embryo (Jesus take the wheel!) The kid will look like Dante this time and no one will question it until Rocco needs a transplant or something.

• Love 1

After a night of passion, Valerie wakes up next to a happy Dante. Meanwhile, Laura convinces Lulu that she isn’t ready for a formal separation from Dante. Full of hope, Lulu heads out to repair her marriage.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I doubt it. They would have already done it if that was the case.

I do think there is a possibility Valerie might implant herself with the embryo (Jesus take the wheel!) The kid will look like Dante this time and no one will question it until Rocco needs a transplant or something.

Nonononononono.

• Love 6