Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

This week on "Generally Jason":

There's a tiny sliver of Tamara Braun towards the end.

Something about this promo is irritating to me.  The music, the B&W, I can't quite put my finger on it.

For me it's Jason brandishing a gun, as per usual, and presuming having to rescue Sam.  Seriously, that well ran dry sometime in the first Dubya administration.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

For me it's Jason brandishing a gun, as per usual, and presuming having to rescue Sam.  Seriously, that well ran dry sometime in the first Dubya administration.

I mean, yeah, that's always annoying.  But something about the music and the B&W in this one makes it feel like the show thinks it's being really edgy and modern or something and that is so lame.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Something about this promo is irritating to me.  The music, the B&W, I can't quite put my finger on it.

The overwrought drama? Jason Burton is the real Jason, no question. Sam will choose Jason Miller, to Carly's delight, though I expect Carly will nevertheless yell to her for it.

Jason Burton doesn't deserve a family life that includes a wife and kids. Let him stay a robotic hit man whose loyalty is to the two infants who claim to be his brother and best friend.

I saw Spinelli in that parade of people, and now I'm dying to have him say something about Jason Miller's butt fooling him. 

Edited by dubbel zout
missing word; wrong word
  • Love 5

Here's an idea that makes sense, so I already know I'm wrong. NED spent time in California for years, running L&B Records/touring with Brook Lynn. It would not be OOC for him to leave a musical gift behind (the CD). So, I vote for Ned being Oscar's dad, but since FV and TPTB seem to hate the Qs and vets like Wally Kurth, it will never happen.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TheMediaHo said:

Here's an idea that makes sense, so I already know I'm wrong. NED spent time in California for years, running L&B Records/touring with Brook Lynn. It would not be OOC for him to leave a musical gift behind (the CD). So, I vote for Ned being Oscar's dad, but since FV and TPTB seem to hate the Qs and vets like Wally Kurth, it will never happen.

I did think about Ned when the CD showed up.  But, like you said, there's no way.  They couldn't even be arsed to remember the child Ned already has and have her on-screen, or even name-check her, when he got married. #ugh

• Love 2

I cannot really blame them in that case. I actually watched the show every day for years when Brook Lynn was on it, and I barely remember her. Admittedly, that may be a self-protective measure. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

Once upon a time I would have been all in for Lulu the journalist.  Now, I'm just meh. Still, it's not baby rabies.

Would it kill her to mention her godmother Tiffany, who was also a reporter?

Wow, I had no idea that Tiffany was her godmother. Did the actress appear for a ceremony or was it only mentioned on-screen?

• Love 1

I like that Lulu wants to do something not child-related, but COME ON. She'd be a TERRIBLE investigative journalist. She's way too impulsive and emotional, for one thing. It's like she remembered she had a teenage crush on Christiane Amanpour. "Oooooh, that looks like fun! I could do that!" The show hasn't established any sort of newspaper scene, so where would she work? Freelance for Crimson? LOL.

• Love 2
Just now, ulkis said:

Wow, I had no idea that Tiffany was her godmother. Did the actress appear for a ceremony or was it only mentioned on-screen?

Hmm. I don't remember a ceremony, now that I'm thinking about it. I do recall Laura asking her. Let me see if I can hunt up a clip and I'll post it in the history thread.

3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I like that Lulu wants to do something not child-related, but COME ON. She'd be a TERRIBLE investigative journalist.

And what would she even investigate?  Certainly not the mob.

Will Lulu join the pantheon of Kelly Cramer and Will Horton as horrible fictional journalists?  Stay tuned!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I like that Lulu wants to do something not child-related, but COME ON. She'd be a TERRIBLE investigative journalist. She's way too impulsive and emotional, for one thing. It's like she remembered she had a teenage crush on Christiane Amanpour. "Oooooh, that looks like fun! I could do that!" The show hasn't established any sort of newspaper scene, so where would she work? Freelance for Crimson? LOL.

I was just annoyed she said it was always a dream of hers. What damn clunky dialogue. It can't just be something Lulu found an interest in? It had to be some sort of dream, especially when we know it wasn't?

• Love 3

I wonder if the Jackie Templeton mention was groundwork in hopes that Demi will sentimentally agree to a one-day sweeps appearance. She could play a "mentor" role. That actually could be fun. I know it seems a long shot, but Academy Award nominee James Franco played a recurring role! 

I really want to see Mac Scorpio show up in a scene where Robin is visiting from Berkeley to help resolve a Tale of Two Jasons.  Someone, possibly Robin, explains the situation as the twins stare at each other with contempt. Mac: "Wait, there are two of you now?? What fresh hell is this?!"

Somewhere, somehow, Tracy Q. can hear him same that and we, the audience can faintly hear her response: "I knew I always liked you, Mac. "

• Love 4
20 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Liesl can earn back some points with me by murdering Sonny right in his face.

THIS.  And could Oscar's mom please kill Carly by beating her with a large, chewed turkey leg and scalding her with gravy on Thanksgiving. If that happened,  I wouldn't think bad thoughts about GH for a week.  The idea of Monica Q. rejoicing that she has two sons to love this Thanksgiving (as opposed to after AJ had been murdered but before Jake Doe was declared Jason) while Carly's holiday is awful makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

• Love 10
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Where's @TeeVee329? I need someone to be pumped about this with me!

I'm here, I'm here!  Welcome back, Britta!

As to why she's here, sadly I think it's part of the Jason story.  We know Sonny questions Obrecht and, sadly, probably walks away with his life.  So I bet the trail leads towards Faison and we've heard that Britt is supposed to be with him.

Meanwhile, I'd love if her presence dragged Brad (who?) and Lucas (who?) out of the shadows for even a minute.  Or if she commented on Maxie's possible pregnancy, given what happened last time, heh.

ETA...I love how the quotes in the "exclusive" article are all from old interviews.  Oh SOD.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Neptune said:

General Hospital Spoilers: November 20-22, 2017

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2017/11/general-hospital-spoilers-november-20-22-2017/

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of November 20, 2017

http://soapcentral.com/gh/content/scoop/spoilers/2017/171120.php

I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait for the Carly/Robin scenes. And Robin/BMJason is going to be straight comedy. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So I bet the trail leads towards Faison and we've heard that Britt is supposed to be with him.

This is my only interest in Britt - bringing Faison with her. At which point (on an ideal GH), Mac and SBJason would trap him and take turns making him feel the pain, fear, and despair Robin felt when she was his captive. I don't include Anna because she's already demonstrated she's completely incompetent  when dealing with Faison. 

If SBJason wants to finish it by shooting Faison in the back and kicking him into the harbor in return, well nobody important would object.

• Love 3
57 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wouldn't object if it was the other way around.

I'd spring for the confetti, balloons, and champagne.  Hey, why not, fireworks, too!  And you get a car!  And you get a car!  And you...

• Love 4
On 11/13/2017 at 2:15 PM, TheMediaHo said:

Knowing how these writers roll with "history", the father will turn out to be Blackie Parrish.  (He was adopted or fostered (can't remember which) by Ric Webber at one point, which gives him the requisite 'part of a beloved GH family' connection the writers were teasing).

On 11/14/2017 at 6:54 PM, Asp Burger said:

I wonder if the Jackie Templeton mention was groundwork in hopes that Demi will sentimentally agree to a one-day sweeps appearance. She could play a "mentor" role. That actually could be fun. I know it seems a long shot, but Academy Award nominee James Franco played a recurring role! 

The shape Demi Moore's career is in these days, she would probably agree to signing on as a regular character.  Hell, she might even beg for a contract.

• Love 1