Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I wasn't saying Emily's death has anything to do with his 180, I was saying since he didn't go dark WAY back then, I don't buy Britt being the reason he is now.

He very briefly blamed all the women - Emily for dying and Liz and Britt for his crappy love life - because nothing is his own fault for thinking with his royal scepter.

• Love 8

At this stage, I'm grateful. Maybe he and Emma can leave town for a while. Not like anyone would notice. They can come back if and when this show gets some halfway decent writing. In that case, I hope JT is saving his pennies...

The more Patrick is wallpaper and the more Emma is off-screen, the more it annoys me that Robin had to be a years-long hostage.

He very briefly blamed all the women - Emily for dying and Liz and Britt for his crappy love life - because nothing is his own fault for thinking with his royal scepter.

Did he? Must have been a skipped or missed scene.

I am agreeing with you.

Ah, got it. Sorry, read it wrong.

I'd like to see Laura and Holly discuss the mess that Guza created.  Then I'd like to see Luke, Robert, Scotty, and Lucky in any and all combinations thereof.  Helena should say goodbye too.  Anna can leave with Robert for some spa time.  Then I'd like to see Luke and Laura do their thing for real.  Then TG can leave and in the words of Caitlyn Jenner "I'm free".

• Love 2
(edited)
Michael is unsettled by an experience with baby AJ.

And the next baby-in-peril story begins. Will this mean everyone finds out Denise is really Avery or who her father really is? Or both?

ETA two days later: Oops, Avery should be Ava.

Edited by dubbel zout
(edited)
And the next baby-in-peril story begins. Will this mean everyone finds out Denise is really Avery or who her father really is? Or both?

This means that the hospital will be used as a set because they don't have enough living space for the bloated cast.

Edited by sunnyface
  • Love 1

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/06/general-hospital-spoilers-june-8-2015-edition/

Jordan owes Sonny a debt? No no no Ron don't even think about it.

Sure she does. Her debt is hiring an inept idiot to be a hit man so she is still alive. If the debt is Scummy mob is paying for her sons college degree, conflict of interest. TJ needs to do what other do. Get loans use his brain to get some help, and not put himself in the mobs debt. TJ should never have to owe Sonny anything. Don't take dirty money in the first place . Jordan has a good job sshe certainly doesn't have to pay a lot of bills. So her son should not accept anything from the mob.MAybe Ron will say she owes him because he is protecting Shawn in jail. Sonny put him there , plus he broke the law so live with it.

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm gonna be annoyed if, as rumors indicate, Generic Coke Brand Dillon ends up helping more with the search for Lucky than Dante.

RC probably doesn't want the audience comparing Dante/Lucky awesomeness to the black hole of partner chemistry that exists between Dante and the underwear model

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2

I'm gonna be annoyed if, as rumors indicate, Generic Coke Brand Dillon ends up helping more with the search for Lucky than Dante.

If it's true, it's probably because something has to bond Lulu and Dillon so Dante will be left out in the cold and be drawn to Valerie.  Blah.  Dante should absolutely be involved in finding his friend/brother-in-law/former partner.  DO NOT DENY ME DUCKY, RON.

• Love 6

Generic Coke Brand Dillon 

LMAO!

There's a RUMOR that Robin Christopher was on set today.  I hope so, I'd love to see Skye wallop Luke for scamming her ELQ shares from her.

I was just wondering if they would bring Skye back for Luke's exit.

• Love 2

This Jordan/Sonny crap might drive me over the edge. Seriously, if I was running this show, he would have been blown to smithereens like ages ago. Ass.

The Morgan/Ava scenes might help me get past it though. I am curious as to what "Denise" and Franco have to team up together on, and even though Franco sucks on levels of infinity, I do kind of enjoy RH with MW. They have a good antagonistic chemistry. Keep Silas away from her though.

• Love 1

I'm surprised Maxie has time to annoy Valerie, I figured she'd be too busy/tired due to all the sex with Nathan.

And I guess Jake tells Liz about working with Sam to investigate Rosalie, so she runtelldat to Nik to keep them apart.

• Love 2

Can someone please remind me why Sam has to earn back Tracy's esteem in the first place? Is it because Sam has been a lame PI?

I liked that scene.

I never thought Tracy held Sam in any sort of positive light. But I'd agree that Ron wants us to think it's because Sam "botched" the job in Amsterdam.

That scene was good until they had to mention Patrick. So awkward and not funny in terms of Sabrina.

Yep. Not cool.

I liked the scene overall. It was cute.

• Love 2

Can someone please remind me why Sam has to earn back Tracy's esteem in the first place? Is it because Sam has been a lame PI?

I liked that scene.

I was under the impression that Tracy didn't like Sam because she considered her to be trash.

I was under the impression Tracy didn't give much thought to Sam in the first place, though Sam was always on the more negative side of the opinion scale, if only because she was with Jason, and Tracy and Jason never got along.

• Love 4
(edited)

That's actually adorable and funny

LMAO KeMo and Jane were hilarious in that scene. I also thought Teresa had to turn around so she wouldnt laugh. 

I do like Sam/Tracy a lot. Always entertaining. 

That was really good.  It's so nice to enjoy GH sometimes.  Those three together....yeah.  And I never thought I'd EVER enjoy Sabrina?  I do now.

Edited by boes
(edited)

I don't know if the person who writes up my cableguide descriptions is drunk again or what, but the show has the same write-up for all week: "Helena, Liz, and Nina form an alliance." What. The. Fawq?

ETA: I'm not gonna lie, the very notion of Helena strolling around in the latest in Louis Vuitton summer wear, in white of course, barking orders at those two nutjobs would be hilarious.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

w

h

a

t

No it has to be wrong. I've read summaries for this week and I haven't seen anything like that. Liz would NEV - 

ah who am I kidding. The words "that character would never do this" no longer apply. sigh.

well, while I'm here, more spoilers/rumors, via soapzone

Trixie 6/12
Lots of Nina and Denise is coming. Denise will take over the mob from Julian and go after Sonny.

Rebecca Budig will be back but slowly. Hayden will start to show signs of waking up.

Other than these storylines, not much for anyone else. She says JT doesn't have much coming for the next 10 weeks and other than the storylines mentioned above, not much for anyone else. (Me: I assume she means the Nina, Denise, ELQ and Luke exit will eat the show).

TG's last week filming this week and Luke will be onscreen for another 6-8 weeks. No Robert coming. Luke lets Lulu in on the secret and must decide if they can make a sacrifice for a loved one. (Me: I assume she means Luke but the wording is unclear).

Sloane gives Nik information that will help with his ELQ takeover plans. Sam continues to investigate ELQ. Tracy gets more evidence of Rosalie's disloyalty. Trixie has the same spoiler of Sam, Jake, Elizabeth, Michael and Tracy trying to figure out who could be behind the ELQ takeover. Liz tells Nik who's been tapping his phones. Trixie also states Tracy panics when she realizes how close Nikolas is to getting control of ELQ (Me: Trixie's wording makes it seem like Tracy knows it's Nikolas). Sam confronts Nikolas about his ties to Rosalie. Rosalie has no choice but to admit to Jake and Michael who her boss is. Rumor is that Rosalie's big secret is she is a Cassadine. Just a rumor so far.

"More Nina coming"? Hello some more plummeting ratings. Also I don't think Tracy will know who it is close to taking over ELQ

I don't know if the person who writes up my cableguide descriptions is drunk again or what, but the show has the same write-up for all week: "Helena, Liz, and Nina form an alliance." What. The. Fawq?

This is going to happen so don't fight it. Just the confusion wash over you.

Lots of Nina and Denise is coming. Denise will take over the mob from Julian and go after Sonny.

Ugh. If there's more Nina then that means more Franco too. Probably more Dr. O and Madeline as well. Gross.

Other than these storylines, not much for anyone else. She says JT doesn't have much coming for the next 10 weeks and other than the storylines mentioned above, not much for anyone else. (Me: I assume she means the Nina, Denise, ELQ and Luke exit will eat the show).

So we're really going back to 2013 when Ava was on 8 days a week.

Rosalie has no choice but to admit to Jake and Michael who her boss is. Rumor is that Rosalie's big secret is she is a Cassadine. Just a rumor so far.

We DO NOT need anymore Cassadine's on this show, especially not one as worthless as her. Nik needs to have her killed.

So the only thing I have to look forward to is Greenlee coming back and hopefully causing problems for Nik and Liez.

• Love 2