Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E10: Benji & David's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

So one is killing himself fast and one has a job and is killing himself more slowly.  Gotcha

I enjoy lots of things, not just food.  How do you get to the point where food is the only thing you enjoy?

Edited by MrsClaus
I can spell
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Threnners said:

My eating habit sucks.  I just got over norovirus and carbs were basically the only thing I could keep down.  But I'll be back on the wagon by the weekend.

Or after watching tonight's episode, think that will put you back on the wagon.

• Love 7

I didn’t grow up rich but my brother loved hot wheels and they were like 88 cents and this was in the 90s.... they didn’t have cheap toys for these boys? How about a ball? They can run after outside? Can’t be that much money  

• Love 12

Reading the replies about everyone's eating habit, I feel pretty good - a bag of Asian frozen veg, Thai curry in coconut milk, and packaged curry flavored tofu nuggets. It was a test purchase. Turns out they're not bad. 

OMGoodness - is that the twins' mom in the hat?  How old is she?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

How's everybody's eating habit tonight?

I had cherry pie for Pi Day!

6 minutes ago, Azubah said:

Oh god, skin lesions.

I was thinking this makes me feel better about my own weight (more than it should be, but still under 200), but that made me feel better about the patches of eczema on my legs, too.

4 minutes ago, trashtvaddict said:

Wheeeee I finally made it to the live chat! How Ya'll doin!

And cue the shower scene! Does that tattoo say PAIN?

And the other arm says SUFFER.

3 minutes ago, ChickenLatte99 said:

And I'm still single ?!?!?!

I thought the same thing!

2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Yep, let's hope that's not foreshadowing.

Hey Benji only has lymphedema on ONE side- and he sounds proud of that.

I guess it's all relative...

I noticed in the opening tonight that the line from the one who died the other week is something about his weight being a death sentence...now realize in hindsight that was foreshadowing!

• Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

Reading the replies about everyone's eating habit, I feel pretty good - a bag of Asian frozen veg, Thai curry in coconut milk, and packaged curry flavored tofu nuggets. It was a test purchase. Turns out they're not bad. 

OMGoodness - is that the twins' mom in the hat?  How old is she?

Show off. You'll never get a shower scene eating that way.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, IOU Payne said:

Crossover with Toddlers & Tiaras, anyone?

A whole new series "Toddlers & Tiaras: the Aftermath": join us as we catch up with your favourite Toddler Beauty Queens 10 year down the road. What kind of glamorous life are they enjoying now! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, LordOfLotion said:

Has anyone else noticed they don't have any hair on their legs?

Circulation issues, probably. I stopped growing hair on my legs and was actually kind of happy about it (no shaving!) until my massage therapist told me it was because the blood flow to my legs had gotten poor. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, trashtvaddict said:

Thank you! We don't have Jack in the Boxes in the Great White North (at least I don't think so).

We don't have them in North Dakota either. And if I was going there, I would get one of their breakfast croissants. Yum! 

“I thought they’d grow out if their weight”  yes you can grow out of your childhood chubbies but once you reach like 200 pounds before puberty,you’re on your own to get rid of that shit.

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • Love 8