Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Snappy said:

I am liking Erika more this season, but her desperation for attention (ie Kartrashian game) makes me cringe. I know, I know, they all crave attention, but being so excited about a juvenile thing makes her look worse than Dorit. Almost. Okay, no one can look worse than Dorit, but you get my drift.

I liked how Teddi was self effacing when she talked about being an accountability coach. She doesn't seem to take things so seriously, including herself, which is a breath of fresh air when it comes to these ladies. She must get those genes from mom since John seems wound a little tight.

Also I died at how excited she was followed by the "you know I wear my emotions on my sleeve" bullshit as if she isn't the most guarded person in the entirety of reality television. And also the happiest she's ever been on this show is when Kim K offered her a nugget of video game fame. I think Erika Jayne is great for TV but not quite cut out for the RHOBH. 

7 hours ago, eclectcmoi said:

So Erika's son is named Tom and her husband is a Tom also?  Just want to make sure I saw that correctly.  

Her ex husband is also Tom, her son is Tom Jr. That's a lot of Toms and it's very weird. I always had a rule that I would NEVER date someone with the same name as my brother or father, or worse, my mother (looking at you Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries). It's a very weird coincidence!

• Love 12
(edited)

I am liking Erika more this season, but her desperation for attention (ie Kartrashian game) makes me cringe. I know, I know, they all crave attention, but being so excited about a juvenile thing makes her look worse than Dorit.

It's an app that over 22 million people are playing or have played. It's a good way of getting new potential fans/followers.

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1

Now I am beginning to wonder what Kyle and LVP actually like about Dorit. When I look for redeeming qualities, I can only come up with, “Her children are really, really cute.”

I wonder how much money Erika’s Look during lunch with Kyle cost, all in, jewelry, glam squad hourly rate, cosmetics. Loved seeing another guest wearing a plaid flannel shirt and baseball cap in the background.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'd say the missing link in all of this Hurricane Dorit, stirring shit whenever she can.

Because it's giving Dorit a taste of her own medicine, and hopefully her learning something from all of it.

But I doubt she will.

If it had been, there probably would have been a few articles about "Dana Wilkey's return to RHOBH!"

Both? Not that there is anything wrong with either, with regards to how she is dealing with things post-cancer.

after reading her blog this week i think she's delusional  because after viewing this episode she still insists she didn't say those things.  or she's deliberately being obtuse!  maybe she thinks by continuing to  deny everything it will make it so.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

If LvP was a better person, she would have just asked Dorit to skip the party.  Instead she decided to make Dorit feel humiliated in front of a group of people.

I disagree. Dorit chose to feel humiliated ! She could have taken that with a laugh, added a "fair enough" and case closed !

If it was "funny" when she made the joke regarding the strap-on and the "cunt" at the expense of Camille, why is it not "funny" when it's her turn ? Because she knows that the "strap-on + cunt" comment were NOT a joke at the beginning ? In french, we say : "You have made your bed - now you have to lie in it."

• Love 24
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:45 PM, missyb said:

I dont believe Teddi thinks for one second, nor cares, that she is LVP's bestie. She is just rolling with the tide and knows it will turn.  

She is no dummy.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Geez! If anyone ever “hits a nerve” when talking to Erika, a really ugly, intense, disturbing side of her surfaces. She will talk to you as if you are an uncontrollable child. So condescending and full of hate. 

Talk about rage!!! Holy shit she needs to get that anger under control. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I wonder how much money Erika’s Look during lunch with Kyle cost, all in, jewelry, glam squad hourly rate, cosmetics.

Probably more than what I spend in a year on those kinds of things!  I can go along with her needing a glam squad while on this show, but if she needs that much help getting dressed everyday, well, I don't get it.   Then again, I don't understand the need to be in character when I get dressed either.  YMMV. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

Compared to other HWs we've seen, I'd day it is under control, relatively speaking...

Like who? Or is it  like whom?

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 2
(edited)
9 hours ago, rho said:

the "you know I wear my emotions on my sleeve" bullshit as if she isn't the most guarded person in the entirety of reality television.

That didn't escape my side eye either.  Ridiculous.

Also noticed that the wiping away of tears didn't affect her makeup, not one iota.  That professional chit must be some rawk solid stuff.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 12

Help please. I know that Teddi gave LVP the pink-ish (or so it looked on my tv) bareback saddle but what were the other gifts that she received from the ladies? We’re all the gifts shown? How nice that Giggy can afford $75k Cartier earrings but was it really necessary to be as ostentatious (production) to show the price to us viewers? 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

Erika seems to be trying to stay out of the drama of this particular fight.  She never admitted how she would have felt if a friend was talking about her the way Dorit was talking about LvP to LvP.  When confronted with it, she deflected and refused to answer.  She didn't admit anything until she was alone with Teddi and LvP had left.

Erika seems to be making the argument that Teddi should keep her trap shut or own being a shit stirrer rather than trying to do both.

I personally think Erika is making it seem like Teddi blew it out of proportion because she's still pissed about the weird/beach house confrontation.

I don't think Camille's or Dorit's gag gifts were given from a place of humor.  They were both given in a mean spirited way.  But I did see Erika's point (and even PK's) that the best way to handle it was to pretend like it was a joke/fun because last season Dorit spent all season acting like her gag gift was a joke and Erika just didn't get her humor.

Lisa's worst qualities were on display at this party.  Setting up your guest to be ridiculed and taking swipes at the same time as accepting a gift is not ok.  The reason Dorit was coming across as a punching bag was because there is some kind of power dynamic between LvP and Dorit, via friendship or PK, that had Dorit taking blows without fighting back the way she does with Kyle or Teddi.

I don't agree with the idea that Dorit should just go along with the "jokes" when she is the butt of all of them.  I say this as someone that dislikes Dorit and has disliked her since last season.  And I fully recognize that all the awful things said or done to her at that party she has said or done to others more than once.

If LvP was a better person, she would have just asked Dorit to skip the party.  Instead she decided to make Dorit feel humiliated in front of a group of people.

I'm pretty positive that Erika made that admission in front of LVP. LVP asked her a question and she deflected but at some point, Teddi asked her how she would have felt if it was being said about her and Erika's admission was in front of LVP. Unless I'm going crazy, I remember the scene is around the time that you could see Dorit in the background going up the stairs to stand outside and Kyle soon followed her which eventually led to all of the women going outside.

Erika isn't making that argument at all...at least not yet. As of now, it seems like she's acknowledging that from Dorit's perspective, Teddi is blowing things out of proportion but given that Erika was at that dinner and did think that Dorit's comments were not a complimentary way to talk about a friend behind their back, Erika could have spoken up and provided Dorit with a different take on how her words came across because Erika disagreed with Dorit's delivery but she let Dorit continue to convince herself that the issue wasn't what she said, but that Teddi misrepresented her words.

Different strokes for different folks. I don't think it's horrible to allow a friend to sort through their feelings in their own way after you've hurt them. Let's not pretend that LVP wrote a script of "jokes" to direct at Dorit and let's not pretend that LVP was roasting Dorit at a party full of guests - basically everyone there knew about the stuff Dorit had said about LVP because she said it directly to them. I'm not holding these women to any standard that I wouldn't hold for myself. If I hurt my friend by sharing personal things about them with others or psycho-analzying their behaviour and feelings to others in a negative way, there's no way in hell I would be upset with a friend taking some veiled jabs at me fresh off the heels of the incident especially when their tone and body language and words indicate that the friendship is okay, but they are still hurt and not over what I did to them. Dorit has shown she can dish it but she clearly can't take it and I don't feel sorry for her. It's not okay to think that we can treat people however we want or say whatever we want without any consequences or disregard that when you hurt people, you have to roll with the punches while they try to move past the grievance.

LVP has a longstanding relationship with PK. So by your proposal, she should have been a better person and change the Kemsley invitation to just one (PK)? Or should she just have dis-invited both of them and possibly create a rift with PK as well? At the end of the day, analyzing how LVP could have been the better the person when dealing with feeling hurt by someone speaking behind their back is akin to focusing on the middle car in a 7 car pile-up.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

If you look up ostentatious in Webster's, you'll find a photo of LVP.

Well that’s kind of true. Who these days needs a moat with white and black swans? If I had a moat I’d take the drawbridge up and fill it will alligators! 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Help please. I know that Teddi gave LVP the pink-ish (or so it looked on my tv) bareback saddle but what were the other gifts that she received from the ladies? We’re all the gifts shown? How nice that Giggy can afford $75k Cartier earrings but was it really necessary to be as ostentatious (production) to show the price to us viewers? 

I think they did that because the gift was from 'Giggy' so I took it as humour that the dog could afford such an expensive gift. Truthfully, I think the original premise of this franchise was to show off luxurious lifestyles. I much prefer seeing how much their jewelry and perfumes cost versus seeing manufactured drama, lol.

That scene did make me wonder whether Ken has to buy gifts from him and Giggy separately and if so, does Giggy automatically get credit for the better gift???

And to answer your question, all the gifts were shown except for Kyle because she hadn't arrived yet. The event was only cast and their partners so there weren't that many people or gifts. Teddi got the saddle, Camille gave her those lace kitty ears, Erika got her the scarf and Dorit got her the bracelet. Rinna was sick but sent flowers that LVP displayed on her table and made mention of.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

I disagree. Dorit chose to feel humiliated ! She could have taken that with a laugh, added a "fair enough" and case closed !

If it was "funny" when she made the joke regarding the strap-on and the "cunt" at the expense of Camille, why is it not "funny" when it's her turn ? Because she knows that the "strap-on + cunt" comment were NOT a joke at the beginning ? In french, we say : "You have made your bed - now you have to lie in it."

Hmmm, I don't think anyone chooses to be/ feel humiliated. If you feel you are the center of all jokes ( and she was) and feel like a punching bag ( which she was) but feeling humiliated is not a choice. She was being publicly humiliated, but in a fun way ( sure). The intent was exactly to embarrass her and give her back some of her own brand of humor. Now she could have just laughed it off and said, good one ladies, you all got me. But inside, you still feel humiliated . Maybe now she sees the sometimes a "good joke" can be a little bit of a public humiliation to someone else. Maybe take that into account the next time, before you get "cheeky".

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Me, me!

Yes, but you would do it for the love of the birds not to be ostentatious. Remind me to send swans to Casa Deplorable for Christmas but I can’t send you seven as the Christmas song suggests as they pair and mate for life and that’s an odd number. Do you want white or black? Giggles. 

• Love 3

If I had a moat I’d take the drawbridge up and fill it will alligators! 

Funny enough, the Trash Talk TGV review wished the moat had an alligator or crocodile in it when Dorit was leaving...

The ostentatious element of this show is one of the things that makes this show so fun to watch.

lisa-swan.gif?w=637&h=354

• Love 21
48 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How nice that Giggy can afford $75k Cartier earrings

Yes, that's A LOT of dog food right there!  I had a hard time getting a good look at those earrings.  The almost looked like teardrop pearls and not diamonds to me, but that just might be my bad eyesight.  I kept wanting a better look at them.  I wish I could get on Giggy's shopping list!!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Funny enough, the Trash Talk TGV review wished the moat had an alligator or crocodile in it when Dorit was leaving...

The ostentatious element of this show is one of the things that makes this show so fun to watch.

lisa-swan.gif?w=637&h=354

you make a good point meme.jpg

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Wait, Teddi shut down production twice? When ? Source ? 

First time when she decided to leave Dorit when Dorit was late.  Production did not get to film the scheduled scene of the two of them having a drink.  Second time when she threw everyone out of her beach house and canceled the day's activities because her feelings were hurt.  When scenes are scheduled and you leave or cancel that would be shutting down production.  They could not film anymore.  It was on the show.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Something about Teddi that is never mentioned about the dinner in NY.  Erika was pretty angry at Teddi and pretty much told her off at the dinner and it was not Dorit's fault.  At the encouragement of others, Dorit was asked to narrate the events of the past two weeks.  Teddi, in her words, "throwing everyone out", is a big part of the narrative because Erika hurt her feelings.  For some reason Kyle made it all about her and went after Dorit with a vengeance.   

No one has acknowledged Erika might have had her feelings hurt.  Erika even cried and it became about her actions being "weird". It has been about Kyle, LVP, Camille and Teddi and mostly Dorit.  Erika has been pretty stand up and stayed quiet-I am waiting for her to address the way she has been treated and spoken to by Teddi.  Kyle has just been about how she doesn't want anything to become between her and Erika's relationship and it seems more importantly now-she and Teddi's.  Rinna and to a lesser degree Dorit have honestly shown Erika some compassion.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rinna not attending LVP's birthday party-the day after she was running around modeling lingerie-I believe she came down with a severe case of Ken-itis.  I do not believe Rinna is welcome at LVP's home.  In theory but not in reality.  Ken does not like the wanker.  Rinna went in way too hard on PK and Dorit last year add to her contimuing monologue about how evil LVP is.  Erika did right by the Kemselys by giving them a do over and working with Boy George.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yes, but you would do it for the love of the birds not to be ostentatious. Remind me to send swans to Casa Deplorable for Christmas but I can’t send you seven as the Christmas song suggests as they pair and mate for life and that’s an odd number. Do you want white or black? Giggles. 

Both, of course.  But they all have to be rescues.  And not until I get my GODDAMN MOAT (the Casa de Deplorable swamp is slimy and only fit for the raccoons) !    ;-)

• Love 4

Production did not get to film the scheduled scene of the two of them having a drink.

Because Dorit would have been over an hour late...so that's kind of more on her. I mean, they already had almost an hour's worth of footage to Teddi sitting there alone and drinking...

I do not believe Rinna is welcome at LVP's home.  In theory but not in reality.  Ken does not like the wanker. 

Rinna was at the end of the year Rose product launching party last season, which was held at LVP & Ken's home. Given how Rinna went after LVP in season 6, one would assume she wouldn't be welcome to LVP's home in season 7.

• Love 11

To be fair, the meet for a drink debacle is on Dorit IMO.  Production set up a certain time to film and I would think that the arrangement made for that at the restaurant had time restraints as well.  Dorit was the one who ignored that by not showing up for over an hour.  And she also 'bs'ed Teddi about how far she actually was from the restaurant, didn't reply to Teddi's texts, etc.  If anything, I would think that production would have been pissed off at Dorit for making them stand around for over an hour.

Was there a full day of activities planned at Teddi's beach house?  Teddi mentioned going for a bike ride or walk if I remember correctly but I don't remember hearing anything about the whole day.  In any event, I think that if production was pissed off, I think something would have been said to Teddi that she had to change her mind and convince the women to stay.

As for Erika, if she had decent manners, she would have told her host that she wasn't feeling well and that her assistant was coming to pick her up instead of telling Teddi to let her assistant through the gate because she was leaving.  She could have also said something to the other guests.  It wasn't like it was a long walk to tell them.  And she was able to go to the hotel and take a shower.  It wasn't like she was doubled over in pain.  Yeah, it was weird.  And she seemed to be fine the next day

• Love 21
7 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

My dad used to say this all time.  We are not French.  Greek American and Italian American.  love this saying :)

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

First time when she decided to leave Dorit when Dorit was late.  Production did not get to film the scheduled scene of the two of them having a drink.  Second time when she threw everyone out of her beach house and canceled the day's activities because her feelings were hurt.  When scenes are scheduled and you leave or cancel that would be shutting down production.  They could not film anymore.  It was on the show.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Something about Teddi that is never mentioned about the dinner in NY.  Erika was pretty angry at Teddi and pretty much told her off at the dinner and it was not Dorit's fault.  At the encouragement of others, Dorit was asked to narrate the events of the past two weeks.  Teddi, in her words, "throwing everyone out", is a big part of the narrative because Erika hurt her feelings.  For some reason Kyle made it all about her and went after Dorit with a vengeance.   

No one has acknowledged Erika might have had her feelings hurt.  Erika even cried and it became about her actions being "weird". It has been about Kyle, LVP, Camille and Teddi and mostly Dorit.  Erika has been pretty stand up and stayed quiet-I am waiting for her to address the way she has been treated and spoken to by Teddi.  Kyle has just been about how she doesn't want anything to become between her and Erika's relationship and it seems more importantly now-she and Teddi's.  Rinna and to a lesser degree Dorit have honestly shown Erika some compassion.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rinna not attending LVP's birthday party-the day after she was running around modeling lingerie-I believe she came down with a severe case of Ken-itis.  I do not believe Rinna is welcome at LVP's home.  In theory but not in reality.  Ken does not like the wanker.  Rinna went in way too hard on PK and Dorit last year add to her contimuing monologue about how evil LVP is.  Erika did right by the Kemselys by giving them a do over and working with Boy George.  

Well first the incident is really on Dorit, not Teddi. Teddi showed up on time  for her filming obligations while Dorit did not. I don't think the women are obligated to give more time than asked of for one-on-one scenes so I don't think it's fair to claim that Teddi shut down filming for it. Assuming she was being truthful about her babysitting situation, that's more than enough good reason not to capitulate and rearrange her evening because of Dorit's tardiness. The second incident is fair enough. She did throw everyone out of her house despite having a full day's worth of activities planned. I doubt much of it would have made the air anyhow because unless they're shopping, they don't typically show that much group footage of the women just doing activities unless it leads to drama (ex. yoga turned into Dorit and Erikas' conversation, Brandi and Kyle's hike turned into a phone call with LVP while they were out, etc.).

I think Erika's feelings got lost in everything because there was a case of broken telephone. The women were caught up in trying to clarify that the only reason Erika is upset is because Dorit exaggerated the group conversation. I'm sure on some level, the women didn't even think to consider that Erika was hurt and to apologize because they saw all of the grievance on Dorit and not on them. Truthfully, if all they said was what was shown on the show, then I don't think what they did was horrible. If you didn't realize the extent of the situation (and not to mention they didn't exactly look the most sober during the conversation), then I think it's an expected reaction for people to think it's odd that you just bolted without saying goodbye to everyone or that by all indications, you were staying and then next thing they know, you're gone with the wind and no one realized when or why. But this entire incident is really the driving force between Kyle and Dorit's confrontation. Dorit's comments about LVP were collateral damage to prove Kyle's point.

My memory isn't the greatest but I think Rinna has been invited to and attended LVP's home since their big showdown. I think it was for an event. For the purpose of filming, I don't think LVP would genuinely not have Rinna in her home though I definitely don't think they'll be casually hanging out and sipping on tea in LVP's home either if the cameras aren't around. LVP could have easily joked about Rinna being conveniently sick for her birthday event. She could have easily not mentioned that Rinna sent flowers in her absence and she could have easily chose to not display the flowers and then call attention to them and compliment them to the rest of her guests (which in turn was a compliment to Rinna). The point being, I think LVP and Rinna have come to terms with what their relationship is. They aren't going to go out of their way to cause issue with one another but I don't doubt that either wouldn't be entertained if the other was caught up in drama with others. They're civil to one another, they even seem to have fun when they're out together at group events and they can throw underhanded barbs at one another (disguised in humour) and neither makes a big deal about it. 

• Love 9

Brandi slapped LVP and she was (thankfully) fired. I really don't see Doito  getting away with climbing all over LVP and, literally, sitting on her so she couldn't get up. I would have freaked the hell out if I was restrained like that. It really was unsettling to watch. I think Dum Dum Dorit just signed her death warrant for this show. Isn't there something in their contract about NO touching?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, rho said:

Her ex husband is also Tom, her son is Tom Jr. That's a lot of Toms and it's very weird. I always had a rule that I would NEVER date someone with the same name as my brother or father, or worse, my mother (looking at you Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries). It's a very weird coincidence!

Aw, but what is in a name?  Although things didn't work out too well for the girl who spoke that line!!

Personally, I can't see not dating someone I really like based on their name, but hey whatever works for you!

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Normades said:

I'm no Rinna fan but I do believe she was really sick. Her daughter had been sick and the flu is no joke this year.

At first I didn't like Teddi but she has grown on me. I like that she says what she means and doesn't back down when pressed. It's refreshing. I also liked seeing her bond with LVP over riding. Can't wait to see them get the others on horseback from the preview.

I also loved Kevin singing happy birthday to LVP.  It was priceless!!

This was filmed months before flu season started.

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I need my cats to step up their gift giving game! 

My dogs get an allowance, but the best gift they've ever gotten me is a Soda Stream.  They, too, need to step it up.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

LVP has a longstanding relationship with PK. So by your proposal, she should have been a better person and change the Kemsley invitation to just one (PK)? Or should she just have dis-invited both of them and possibly create a rift with PK as well? At the end of the day, analyzing how LVP could have been the better the person when dealing with feeling hurt by someone speaking behind their back is akin to focusing on the middle car in a 7 car pile-up.

I think that this was what was so surprising about the way she treated Dorit. Look, I am all for Dorit being humiliated at every turn. But considering how close LVP is to PK, it is quite shocking that she would be so obvious in her attempts to make his wife look bad, and most certainly make her feel uncomfortable. Because at the end of the day, it would also have to make PK feel uncomfortable. I just think it was a tacky thing to do, and I certainly would pick LVP over Dorit all day every day. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't see anyway we can know this is true. Maybe the film crew hopped in the car with Teddi and filmed her going home, upset about the days events? They could have filmed more of the gals packing to leave Teddi's house. They could have shown more footage of them in the cars on the long way home. They could have shown Teddi at her house fuming after everyone left. My guess is that if we decide to blame Teddi for "shutting down production" based on this, we could go down the long line of HW's and find all kinds of other times that a HW has "shut down production". 

54 minutes ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Brandi slapped LVP and she was (thankfully) fired. I really don't see Doito  getting away with climbing all over LVP and, literally, sitting on her so she couldn't get up. I would have freaked the hell out if I was restrained like that. It really was unsettling to watch. I think Dum Dum Dorit just signed her death warrant for this show. Isn't there something in their contract about NO touching?

Dorit will be fine. LVP isn't mad at her. She was trying to make her case in her blog this week that we should be nicer to Dorit because she is a really good person. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't see anyway we can know this is true. Maybe the film crew hopped in the car with Teddi and filmed her going home, upset about the days events? They could have filmed more of the gals packing to leave Teddi's house. They could have shown more footage of them in the cars on the long way home. They could have shown Teddi at her house fuming after everyone left. My guess is that if we decide to blame Teddi for "shutting down production" based on this, we could go down the long line of HW's and find all kinds of other times that a HW has "shut down production". 

Dorit will be fine. LVP isn't mad at her. She was trying to make her case in her blog this week that we should be nicer to Dorit because she is a really good person. 

Also by Dorit being late SHE was the one who “shutdown production” by giving them nothing to shoot (because she wasn’t there).

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

My sis loved to do this to me when we were little kids, as she knew that my claustrophobia would kick in.  Awful.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I would not be surprised at all bc Lisa has already said she can’t stay too mad at Dorit bc Lisa and PK share friends offset and she has a vested interest in maintaining her friendship w him.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Erica: it’s not ice, it’s diamonds.

Nah, I’m pretty sure you are an unintelligent, shallow, hollow person using your husband’s millions to camaflouge the emptiness inside with high quality makeup and clothes lol

It’s not ice, it’s emptiness.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, jaync said:

Great point; if the behavior is wrong, then it's wrong across the board. Also, I'm scratching my head as to why LVP's glass gag was EVIL, but Camille's literal gag gift gets a high five. Camille considers herself to be the epitome of class, and she was supposedly so humiliated for David, yet she didn't give one thought as to how her own actions might have made PK, Edwin, and Ken uncomfortable.

Personally, I loved the glass gag, but found the ball gag gag a bit iffy. I don't care about Dorit's feelings, but it did seem a bit tacky do to in that setting. 

In general, I agree that if a certain type of act is wrong it's always wrong. It's not about what the recipient deserves, but about who you are as a person. That being said, I DO see a bit of a difference. When Dorit gave Erika the panties, I felt she was trying to "correct" her....but I don't think Erika did anything wrong. No one else really seemed to have an issue with the panties thing. Dorit was just embarrassed because her hubby looked. But this was not an ongoing issue. Whereas one could say that Dorit's behavior HAS been an issue this year. So her being knocked down a few pegs by the other girls was a bit warranted.....even though, again, it doesn't necessarily look good to bring yourself to that level. 

I'll just say, as a viewer, I thoroughly enjoy it! 

• Love 12

When Kyle mistook Erica’s Tom doing something with the Bar for an actual bar (where you sit and have drinks), I just didn’t know what to think about life anymore. Kyle is older and wealthy but still doesn’t know what the Bar is?

You really, really can be a complete undeucated idiot and have mountains of wealth if you attach yourself to the right people in the right zip code.

• Love 8
14 hours ago, rho said:

Oh my gosh, that's crazy. It's like the three Joes on RHNJ (not to mention Joey Jr)!

• Love 4

It's like the three Joes on RHNJ (not to mention Joey Jr)!

Are you including Margaret's husband Joe as well? Who, like 2 of the other Joes is also a contractor? At least the Tom's all have different professions lol

• Love 4
4 hours ago, BBHN said:

Because Dorit would have been over an hour late...so that's kind of more on her. I mean, they already had almost an hour's worth of footage to Teddi sitting there alone and drinking...

And then they got weeks worth of story out of Teddi leaving and them fighting about it and having conflicting stories.

11 minutes ago, Silo said:

When Kyle mistook Erica’s Tom doing something with the Bar for an actual bar (where you sit and have drinks), I just didn’t know what to think about life anymore. Kyle is older and wealthy but still doesn’t know what the Bar is?

Sure she knows what it is. That's why she laughed when she realized she was picturing a bar bar. It's like when she did a double take looking at what's-her-face's tattoo because it was a star and she immediately connected it to a Star of David before she looked at it closely. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Are you including Margaret's husband Joe as well? Who, like 2 of the other Joes is also a contractor? At least the Tom's all have different professions lol

Yup! Juicy, Joey Go, and Marge's Joe. It's crazy-making. And then there's Joey Gorga Jr. 

I don't know if I could marry a man who had the same name as my brother. I know Joe is a common name, but still.....

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Silo said:

Erica: it’s not ice, it’s diamonds.

Nah, I’m pretty sure you are an unintelligent, shallow, hollow person using your husband’s millions to camaflouge the emptiness inside with high quality makeup and clothes lol

It’s not ice, it’s emptiness.

Excellent points!!!

• Love 1