Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

12:10 a.m. -- Mark and Metta (who are each on slop) saw some of Omarosa's food in her HoH room and realized that their slop days will be tough.  lol

Omarosa received a very nice letter from her husband.

Ari just told Ross that James is flirting with her, so she is going to try to [use it to their advantage] (I am paraphrasing, because she started whispering and it was hard to hear the last few words after the 'James is flirting' part).

Ross said, "Good.  Do what you can." 

Ari and Ross laughed.

12:14 a.m. -- Ross is talking to Brandi in the kitchen.  He is trying to talk to her about something that is not game-related... "something nice."

Brandi is in tears because she didn't see any of her family when all of the family videos were shown.  She is hoping for a letter.  She misses them so much.   She was happy for everyone else who got videos.

Ross is trying to comfort her because he feels bad.

12:16 a.m. -- Ross just said something about how "they can't be on TV" (meaning Brandi's kids), and the feeds cut to fish, so I didn't hear the rest of it.  Brandi is still crying.

Brandi is rambling about sugar, and always having enough sugar at her house.   (Huh???)  Ross seemed confused.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MsJamieDornan said:

TVFan,  How many days do they have to eat slop??

I could be wrong, but I think it's 48 hours.   I think Sunday night is when they can go back to real food and alcohol.

• Love 2

12:25 a.m. -- Ross, Ari and Marissa are talking in the downstairs bathroom.   Ross says he already knows that Omarosa will nominate him and Brandi.  He has accepted that he will be nominated.   He and Marissa were in the middle of figuring out different Veto scenarios and if Marissa would take him down if she were to win, and then Omarosa walked in, looking for something. 

Now James has joined Ari and Marissa, and Omarosa left.  James was saying something about how he would pay for a massage.

Ross is going to bed, but he is holding Brandi's boyfriend, Peter, in his hands.

Marissa says she loves watching James in the shower, but she is not going to.

Ari, Marissa and Ross are laughing because Brandi is carrying Omarosa's stuff upstairs.  (I guess to the HoH room?)

Ross said, "Maybe she asked nicely."

12:34 a.m. -- Ari says she is trying to talk to James, but there is nothing he can do.   Brandi, Ari, Marissa and Ross are downstairs together.   Brandi is no longer crying.   They are all now laughing about how funny it is that James lost the HoH comp to Omarosa.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

I find it hard to believe no one is sneaking up to the HoH for just a few words. The most we got was Brandi telling Ari, lets pitch the girls have to win line to Omarosa tomorrow. 

So they are all just going to wait for noms? and then the fireworks start. I assume noms are in early afternoon?

Any clue how Omarosa will go? I would guess she is looking for her noms to help her gain an ally? I think she knows that Marissa and Ross will never be on her side so does she try to make noms so that she can get Brand i and or Ari on her side?

Her worst noms would be Metta/Mark . Best Ross/Ari?

1:32 a.m. -- Everyone is asleep now, except for Omarosa, who is doing her pre-bedtime beauty rituals.   

Ross, Marissa and James talked (whispered) briefly before going to sleep.   Marissa said that Brandi has legal bills (she was sued) and only has a small amount of money in the bank,  and so no one can beat that story in the end.   James said that at least Brandi's ex can take care of their kids (financially).

Ross seems to be accepting the fact that he will most likely be nominated.  He is trying to think ahead as far as what to do after he is nominated, and the different scenarios that could play out with POV.   

Brandi and Ari realize it's probably a lost cause to try to talk to Omarosa, since they already duped her before, but they were trying to figure out what they could say to her to get her to target Mark and/or James instead of Ross and Brandi.

Ross knows that Omarosa won't go back on her word to not nominate or backdoor  James.  He believes that Omarosa will keep her word.

Before she settled down to go to sleep, Brandi apologized again to Ari for going rogue with her vote to save Shannon and evict Mark.  She said (about Shannon) something to the effect of, "I just didn't want her to get out of the house and go postal or something."    She also said that Shannon takes the game too seriously.

(It will be interesting to see what Brandi says in the DR about going against her alliance and voting to evict Mark, and why she did it.  She is saying to her alliance that it's because she was overcome with emotion about not getting any videos or messages from home, and feeling bad for Shannon, who takes the game of BB too seriously.  But I am curious as to whether or not Brandi told the DR that she cast a vote for Shannon to stay in hopes that she would have Shannon's vote at the end of the game.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

They should have kicked Omarosa out when they had the chance.

Brandi said this but where would they be in James won HoH or Shannon was still there? Shannon was going for Ross/Marrisa or Brandi/Ari. 

The boys sure look like they will win now, Metta and Mark are floating but have no blood or enemies. James can win comps  and Ross has the most deals to keep him safe. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

TVFan,  How many days do they have to eat slop??

25 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I could be wrong, but I think it's 48 hours.   I think Sunday night is when they can go back to real food and alcohol.

Still had the episode on DVR, so I went back and checked.  Julie’s exact words when introducing the HoH comp:

Oh, and one more thing.  We’ve heard you’re all wondering when you get to taste slop.  Well, the first three houseguests to drop during this competition will get that privilege.

That was it; no specific time frame mentioned by Julie.  

In a post-HoH slop-centric conversation between James and Metta, though, James says “I could do that for 48 hours.” - which would corroborate @TVFan17’s recollection (11:32pm BBT).

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Brandi said this but where would they be in James won HoH or Shannon was still there? Shannon was going for Ross/Marrisa or Brandi/Ari. 

But Shannon could always be gotten out of the House in two moves max.  

Even if Shannon won HoH one cycle, she could be neutralized the next; just get everybody to agree to put her OTB.  

Once OTB, Shannon psyches herself out of the game.

I'm laughing at how quickly Brandi's alliance turned on her. Ari has already basically written Brandi out, and the three were talking about making Brandi the target this week. Sure, it helps that Omarosa will likely target those four anyway, but this is the Season of Overexaggerations. She threw a vote that didn't matter onto Mark. She even explained it was because she was emotional over not seeing her family and she had a moment of weakness, which I can buy. She had been expressing doubt and guilt over getting rid of Shannon. But Ari is stone COLD for already looking past Brandi if two out of four of them are stuck on the block.

I'd say I feel bad for Brandi for her alliance turning on her and ready to drop her, but I don't. She put herself into the position. However, yeah, her alliance is blowing things way out of proportion, but we saw Ross/Marissa do this with Shannon as well, and we also saw Shannon blow up a Chuck/Keshia thing into something way bigger than what it was. 

Personally, I do want Brandi to leave on Monday out of the four because she has the best chance of winning against all of her alliance members at the moment. Ross/Marissa are pissing way too many people off and not taking into account how upset people are at them. Ari is a wild card, I think. 

Either way, finding out which veto it will be and seeing who's still on the block after the live veto on Monday is going to cause some fireworks, that's for sure. 

• Love 1

I was sort of semi conscious last night when I was listening to Omarosa play the game. Incredulously saying, why didn't you guys tell me that James was going to drop, I would have never made a deal.  Toying with her fellow BB players. I was smiling with my eyes closed.

Meta was kind fo cute saying Shannon deserved one vote. She shouldn't go out without any votes. She deserved it.

p.s. the veto comp was hysterical 

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

I hope Omarosa nominates Ross and Marissa.  They should have kept Shannon.  She would have brought them to the final four for sure.  Marissa probably to the end.  She was never gunning for them.  Idiots. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I hope Omarosa nominates Ross and Marissa.  They should have kept Shannon.  She would have brought them to the final four for sure.  Marissa probably to the end.  She was never gunning for them.  Idiots. 

I don't understand Marissa and Ross' turn on Shannon at all. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I don't understand Marissa and Ross' turn on Shannon at all. 

I've been trying to figure it out but, much like Shannon's ridiculous leap to Chuck/Keshia being some alliance (I feel like I completely missed a whole chunk of what got Shannon from point A to B on that one), I feel like it came completely out of nowhere. Ross offered up the F4 deal with Shannon/James, did he not? At the very least, he was in agreement with Shannon. They seemed close up to that point. That was before Chuck's eviction. Then Chuck got evicted, Ross won HOH, and then....Ross/Marissa joined Brandi/Ari and started turning on Shannon. I had to have missed a vital conversation with Ross/Marissa where they declared that Shannon was not to be trusted and that they must turn on her, despite the fact that Ross was complicit in saving James. 

And now, even with Ari turning on Brandi because of the hinky vote, at least I understand the exact reason, but it's still such a leap to go from being her ride and die to "I guess we should get her out". 

Also, Brandi not taking the news about her alliance being mad at her well at all. We all ragged on Shannon for playing the victim card, which is totally fair and I even got sick of her by the end, but Brandi's first reaction is to threaten to leave the group? Brandi played the exact same card as Shannon did! 

• Love 2

I always got the feeling that the "group" felt sick over votingChuck out instead of James. That they did not say to Shannon, no, we don't think that is a good idea and here is why. So, having acted as sheep, they now resent the shepherd . And in the BB house a little resentment goes a long way. So the object of their resentment becomes the villain. Instead of just saying "no not a good idea" they went along with it and then were ashamed f their decision. Better to take it out on Shannon and admit it.

• Love 5

On the Chuck vote, Shannon kept reminding them that although she prefers James stayed, she will vote with them (Ross and Marissa) whom she considered her closest ally over Brandi/Ari and James. Ross and Marissa grumbled over the votes but behind Shannon's back but to Ari/Brandi who were more on board voting Chuck out over James. That began the isolation of Shannon. It wasn't anything she did, it was how her perceived two closest allies two-faced her starting with the Chuck vote. 

Marissa, I sensed resented Shannon from very early on which had nothing to do with the game. She was the one that started badmouthing her to Ross and Ari/Brandi. She was who influenced Ross going with Ari/Brandi wishes and essentially abandoning his own proposed foursome with Shannon/James and Marissa. Had Marissa said no way on backdooring Shannon when Ross was HOH, Ross wouldn't have entertained the idea. She instead hopped on it like a fly on fresh shit. For whatever reason.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Wings said:

Who is on slop, I fell asleep last night?  thanks

It's Metta, Ross, and Mark. Unfortunately, Marissa fell AFTER Mark so she was not put on slop. Although, maybe it's a blessing in disguise because her on slop might have led to more complaining and more talking on the feeds.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's Metta, Ross, and Mark. Unfortunately, Marissa fell AFTER Mark so she was not put on slop. Although, maybe it's a blessing in disguise because her on slop might have led to more complaining and more talking on the feeds.

Good point and thanks. 

Has Omarosa said anything about who she will put up yet?   

3 minutes ago, Wings said:

Good point and thanks. 

Has Omarosa said anything about who she will put up yet?   

No, not yet, as she wanted time to herself last night (smart woman) but she's talking to James and Metta today, and she told Shannon yesterday before her eviction that she might put up Ross/Marissa.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I've been trying to figure it out but, much like Shannon's ridiculous leap to Chuck/Keshia being some alliance (I feel like I completely missed a whole chunk of what got Shannon from point A to B on that one), I feel like it came completely out of nowhere. Ross offered up the F4 deal with Shannon/James, did he not? At the very least, he was in agreement with Shannon. They seemed close up to that point. That was before Chuck's eviction. Then Chuck got evicted, Ross won HOH, and then....Ross/Marissa joined Brandi/Ari and started turning on Shannon. I had to have missed a vital conversation with Ross/Marissa where they declared that Shannon was not to be trusted and that they must turn on her, despite the fact that Ross was complicit in saving James. 

And now, even with Ari turning on Brandi because of the hinky vote, at least I understand the exact reason, but it's still such a leap to go from being her ride and die to "I guess we should get her out". 

Also, Brandi not taking the news about her alliance being mad at her well at all. We all ragged on Shannon for playing the victim card, which is totally fair and I even got sick of her by the end, but Brandi's first reaction is to threaten to leave the group? Brandi played the exact same card as Shannon did! 

I'm not sure if something changed in the house this morning (I just turned on the feeds and have not seen the developments of the last few hours). but I think Brandi got past the threats to leave the group late last night/early this morning .      When Ross saw how she was getting so upset, he tried to cheer her up, and they all felt bad for her.   She wasn't saying she would leave the alliance when she went to sleep (right before I signed off of here).  She even apologized to Ari again for her vote.  But she was being a huge baby with a 'why is everyone mad at me' attitude for a short while.

I can totally understand her alliance being frustrated with her last night for her rogue vote.  It's not about the rogue vote potentially sending Mark home -- it didn't send him home -- but it showed them that they cannot trust Brandi to ever fully commit to a plan with her own group.    She is a wild card, and she will do her own thing at the last second, even if she has agreed on a plan with her alliance.   She acts in the moment, out of emotion and often times being irrational.   She sabotages things when they are going well.   Now, all she has done is make her alliance and her BFF in the house, Ari, see that she is a weak link in their group because of being untrustworthy.    They don't want to get rid of Brandi -- Ross said that he truly loves Brandi and doesn't want to see her upset, and they also need her as a number on their side -- but they now see that they cannot fully ever trust her to stick to a plan.

And I think that Brandi made it worse when she was acting clueless and not understanding why people were frustrated with her.  She acted as though they shouldn't think it was a big deal.  The whole point of a true alliance, though, is to make decisions together, or agree as a group to do something, so everyone in the group can advance themselves in the game and get out the targets.  She went against that with her wayward vote, and now has them questioning her.

So, I don't know if Brandi screwed things up enough to make Ross turn against her and champion to get her out of the house right now, but I'm sure he will try to save himself if he happens to end up on the block next to Brandi, or if he sees a way to avoid the block.  He knows Brandi needs the money and I don't think he wants to have to go against her, though.

9"58 a.m. -- Ross was in the shower.  Brandi walked in to the bathroom.  They were chipper with each other. 

• Love 1

Girl, you may not be right about your edit, because both of you are edited to be fun and all that, but the feedsters see the real you.

It's not that Marissa and Ross are bad people; they genuinely seem ok, for the most part (and compared to many other seasons). It's just that Marissa's an annoying cowardly blabbermouth, and Ross is a lying coniving cowardly rat. 

3 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

So, I don't know if Brandi screwed things up enough to make Ross turn against her and champion to get her out of the house right now, but I'm sure he will try to save himself if he happens to end up on the block next to Brandi, or if he sees a way to avoid the block.  He knows Brandi needs the money and I don't think he wants to have to go against her, though.

I think Brandi settled things for now, but no way do Ari, Ross, and Marissa fully forgive her for this. If, come Monday, Brandi's on the block next to one of her alliance members, you bet they'll vote her out over the other and it's solely because of this move. So if Brandi's against Ari, they're keeping Ari. If Brandi's against Marissa, Ross will vote Brandi out. If Brandi's against Ross, Brandi is definitely gone. The only miracle Brandi has in staying this week is not getting nominated. Omarosa won't be putting up Metta, Mark, or James because I know she wants one of the four out. Maybe Brandi can stay if she's against Marissa? It all depends, but Ross and James would vote Brandi out, and Mark would vote with James. Unless something major changes, which it could. Look how quickly Brandi went from being in a good position to being in danger of being evicted.

• Love 4

All in HOH sans Mark.  Marissa cannot stop talking.  "Lets blindside the producers, we would be like......"   Jesus.  She has got to go and I feel certain Omarosa thinks so too.  Ross and Marissa noms sound right.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Wings said:

All in HOH sans Mark.  Marissa cannot stop talking.  "Lets blindside the producers, we would be like......"   Jesus.  She has got to go and I feel certain Omarosa thinks so too.  Ross and Marissa noms sound right.  

They need a muzzle for Marissa.  Has anyone told her to shut up yet?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Cherry Cola said:

They need a muzzle for Marissa.  Has anyone told her to shut up yet?

No.  

Omarosa just told Marissa that she was going to put her on the block with Ross or Ross with Mark.  Marissa said, OK I understand and I won't tell!  What?  Of course she will. 

• Love 5
Just now, Wings said:

No.  

Omarosa just told Marissa that she was going to put her on the block with Ross or Ross with Mark.  Marissa said, OK I understand and I won't tell!  What?  Of course she will. 

Bah! Of course she will tell!  She is a walking, talking hairball. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Wings said:

No.  

I hope Omarosa is only telling her about possibly putting up Mark to shut her up.

I can't imagine Omarosa not just putting up Ross and Marissa to not risk any of the four being safe after Monday. I can't imagine Omarosa still believes that they can have their all girls alliance. 

And if she does put up Ross/Mark, Omarosa's plan might blow up, especially if Mark goes and then she's target #1. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Bah! Of course she will tell!  She is a walking, talking hairball. 

Love this!

Her vocal fry and valley girl talk is so over the top I don't understand why no one in her life has demanded she stop.  

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, Wings said:

No.  

Notice how Marissa says she would not tell but not for Omarosa to tell Brandi or Ari or they will tell. I bet Marissa spills to Ross but blames Ari or Brandi (most likely Brandi). 

• Love 1

I feel like this backwards house sometimes. They act like they aren't allowed to talk to the HOH and they get pissed off if someone else does. Play your game and for chrissake don't stop other people who want to play theirs. BRANDI. I'm looking at you mostly right now.

I hope this all female alliance fails.  I like all the men much better and would rather see what they do when faced with voting one of their own out.  Right now they are just hanging out and having as good a time as one can in this game.  Wake up boys the girls are running this game.  

• Love 2

2:01 p.m. -- I think that Ross has channeled his inner domestic side while he has been in this house, as the other day he was Swiffer-ing up a storm, and today he has realized that he has a way with slop preparation.  Apparently, from what Mark and Metta are saying, Ross has not only made the slop decent, he has made it downright tasty.  They are enjoying it.  Mark said (a little earlier), "Ross, you are a scientist!!"  Mark says that Ross has shown "culinary wizardry."

When the feeds were down a while ago, it seems that the house guests were being informed that there was going to be some sort of POV twist on Monday.    (That's where our votes come in, I suppose!)

Omarosa told Marissa that she might change her plans for nomination (she was pondering the possibilities of the POV twist).   I was distracted at the moment she was talking, but I think she told Marissa that she might put up Brandi and Mark together.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, keke23 said:

I know that she's trying to be cute and funny about it, but I hate how Marissa treats Brandi and Ari like it's their job to do her hair and makeup.

Whoever was responsible for that brightly coloured glittery eyeshadow Marissa wore on one of the recent broadcast shows should be legally required to stay fifteen feet away from all cosmetics until they complete a makeup rehab course.

Edited by Callaphera
My keyboard likes to eat 'e's for breakfast. And sometimes lunch. But not dinner.
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Omarosa cannot be stupid enough to put up anyone outside of the Four Alliance. I refuse to believe that she'll actually put up Mark for this fake all girls alliance. 

I was thinking that maybe her logic (originally, before the recent development with Mark) was that the upcoming Veto twist would somehow negate her nominations (or at least one of them), and therefore she could put Brandi and Mark up first, let one of them get taken down via the Veto twist, and then put Ross up without a chance to come down.     She was talking to Marissa about this, so I don't think Marissa is her first choice to be nominated.  Marissa may end up on the block as a replacement after the Veto developments, though.   She shouldn't feel totally safe.

42 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

When is Omarosa suppose to be nominating? Should be today right? 

Yes -- not sure which specific time, but it will be today.

3:50 p.m. -- Marissa and Ari saw Mark going up to the HoH room to talk to Omarosa, and immediately started freaking out.  They had to know that he would try to save himself, obviously.  I don't know why they would be shocked.   That's what happens in the game -- people try to save themselves.  They negotiate.  They make deals.    Why shouldn't he at least try?

Earlier, Brandi was told to go to the storage room by BB.  She got in there and found nothing.  She was excitedly thinking that it meant there would be wine for her, but there was nothing.  She walked out and then went back in -- and saw another squash on the counter.  lol   (BB is funny!)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 7

I am loving Omarosa as an HOH. But, she doesnt really know where the votes are going to fall. James is pretty attached to Ross. At least in his head. 

POV could change everything but she is prepared to put Marissa up. She mentioned she was hoping to reunite the girls alliance but not going to happen.

She is being very thoughtful with her HOH but I just know, she will get Simoned. I sincerely hope not. But.......

She just asked Met if he will support her in voting Ross out. Says that Ross is her target, who will never nominate or vote him out. Thinks he can go all the way.

He agrees. Meta really wants James out because sees him as the biggest physical threat ( he is ).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3

I think Omarosa is going back and forth between putting up Marissa vs Brandi next to Ross. Personally, I'd put up Ross/Brandi, hope for the Spotlight veto, hope Marissa doesn't win it and then put her ass up on the block, hopefully next to Ross. 

• Love 2

Oma is talking to James about who to put up and if she can have his vote to evict Ross. He  isn't committing to that. He would rather have Brandi out. Thinks no one can beat Brandi because of her sob story on kids to feed and no money. But Oma wants Ross out and James is not sure. 

So they are talking it out like two adults. No threats, just talk. Interesting talk. Oma wants to know what she would need from Oma to get Ross out. He wants a little more than safety than next HOH. He's not giving in yet.

They are both really smart. Oma is figuring it out that the biggest change in the veto would be taking off nominations and REPLACING the nominations.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 3