Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

OK, all I care about is the “four” will not be in power. Unfortunately, Omarosa and James will only go after each other, although they seem to be making a deal, but still....the next few days should be fun.

• Love 1
Just now, Katesus7 said:

OK, all I care about is the “four” will not be in power. Unfortunately, Omarosa and James will only go after each other, although they seem to be making a deal, but still....the next few days should be fun.

I think James would've totally gone after Brandi.

But wow Omarosa is going to win!

• Love 1

So, let's retake a look at the veto.

Diamond Veto - The Veto winner has the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.

VIP Veto - The winner of this Veto will have the option to use the veto once or twice or not at all in the same veto meeting. If the winner of the VIP Veto removes one of the nominees, he or she will wait for a replacement nominee to be made before deciding if they want to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto - The winner of this Veto is guaranteed to be in the spotlight at the Veto Meeting, because this Veto HAS to be used to save one of the Two Nominees from the Chopping Block!

So, Diamond POV is out of the question. It's between VIP Veto and Spotlight veto. I think it has to be Spotlight veto. With VIP veto, it's too risky for all four to end up safe. 

Just now, Katesus7 said:

So....Omarosa will screw James over, right? Because she has to stick with her brand, and backsliding him is totally her deal. Right?

Give Omarosa some credit. She'll probably use this to secure another jury vote, since James seems to distrust her. If she stick to her word, then he'll see her as a proper competitor when he leaves.

Her best bet is Marissa and Ross, since they went after her first.

• Love 3

Oma is, without a doubt, keeping Metta safe.  He is not even on her radar, unless he begs to leave.  She would go after Mark or Ross before Metta, and I still think she might try to get James out even though she said she wouldn't.

I think she could nominate Ross and Mark, but Brandi and Marissa should be worried as well.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

So....Omarosa will screw James over, right? Because she has to stick with her brand, and backdooring him is totally her deal. Right?

She can't make herself look any worse by swearing on the bible and going back on her word. Any kind of trust she'd earned would be gone. 

Just now, TVFan17 said:

Oma is, without a doubt, keeping Metta safe.  He is not even on her radar, unless he begs to leave.  She would go after Mark or Ross before Metta, and I still think she might try to get James out even though she said she wouldn't.

I do hope she targets the males since I REALLY want a female to win this season.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

So....Omarosa will screw James over, right? Because she has to stick with her brand, and backdooring him is totally her deal. Right?

No, I don't think so. Omarosa's noted the four people in the alliance and she realizes that James isn't in it. She's heard about them backdooring him, I believe. So she seems smart enough to not even entertain the idea of James going up because he'll leave. I can't imagine her wasting her HOH on James just to be targeted by The Big Four next week.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, let's retake a look at the veto.

Diamond Veto - The Veto winner has the power to remove one of the nominees from the chopping block and also name the replacement nominee.

VIP Veto - The winner of this Veto will have the option to use the veto once or twice or not at all in the same veto meeting. If the winner of the VIP Veto removes one of the nominees, he or she will wait for a replacement nominee to be made before deciding if they want to use it a second time.

Spotlight Veto - The winner of this Veto is guaranteed to be in the spotlight at the Veto Meeting, because this Veto HAS to be used to save one of the Two Nominees from the Chopping Block!

So, Diamond POV is out of the question. It's between VIP Veto and Spotlight veto. I think it has to be Spotlight veto. With VIP veto, it's too risky for all four to end up safe. 

Spotlight Veto is the only good one. Anything else will keep the foursome together and I don't want that.

If anyone here is American, vote for Spotlight.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, keke23 said:

He'll is an iceberg. I just woke up to witness Omarosa win an endurance comp.

She said it was the only competition where she would be able to sit down for the whole thing, so she wasn't giving up!  lol

• Love 1

OK, thank y’all from talking me down from the ledge. Because I really need Omarosa to nominate at least ONE of the four, even if the other is Mark. I want some drama, and her possibly nominating Brandi? Oh yeah, it will be on.

• Love 1
Just now, Orillia said:

This just keeps getting better and better. We were so lucky that Omarosa didn't suffer another asthma attack.

Though, if she had, James would have won. Right now, I've decided that I'm a little wary of his choices in alliance members. Tonight's episode may have calmed me down somewhat in his trust for this fake final 5, but it didn't calm me down with James' trust of Ross.

6 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

OK, thank y’all from talking me down from the ledge. Because I really need Omarosa to nominate at least ONE of the four, even if the other is Mark. I want some drama, and her possibly nominating Brandi? Oh yeah, it will be on.

tumblr_nm7yrvEzo21urli1fo7_400.gif

Feeds are back, and Marissa/Ross are both panicking.

Marissa's bitching about Shannon. Girl, she's gone! Focus on the fact that YOU'RE in danger now!

ETA: And Ari is bitching about Brandi's vote. Oh, I can see who their alliance is throwing under the bus to Omarosa!

• Love 1

Marissa's not bitching about Shannon anymore -- at least not in the snippet I just heard.  She was just talking about Brandi to Ari.  They were talking about Brandi's vote to evict Mark.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Feeds are back, and Marissa/Ross are both panicking.

Marissa's bitching about Shannon. Girl, she's gone! Focus on the fact that YOU'RE in danger now!

ETA: And Ari is bitching about Brandi's vote. Oh, I can see who their alliance is throwing under the bus to Omarosa!

Brandi was so stupid to go and give that information.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

Marissa's not bitching about Shannon anymore -- at least not in the snippet I just heard.  She was just talking about Brandi to Ari.  They were talking about Brandi's vote to evict Mark.

Ah, ok. I totally missed that because I was flipping the cameras to find James or Omarosa!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Brandi was so stupid to go and give that information.

Very stupid.   She should have kept quiet about it and told no one.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

Came back from a "have to" dinner, missed the complete live HOH and loved what I tuned into. An Omarosa win with a promise of safety for James.  Way to mix it up. Not sure how to go on next veto but I would sure love to see James get it.For my viewing pleasure, this couldn't have been a better outcome. 

• Love 1

ROFL, Marissa is blabbing to Mark about the hinky vote but he just peaced out as she was trying to tell him.

Maybe we'll get Brandi vs Marissa and Ari!

Unfortunately, that means the boys will be sitting back and watching their work take themselves out.

Marissa already working out a way to get Brandi out this week because she knows one of their people is going home.

Listen; it's great that Marissa and Ross are both playing to win and are willing to do whatever it takes to get to the end. Unfortunately for them, this strategy they're using does not work when it comes to unsequestered juries. Marissa already working to lose a vote in Brandi by seeming to campaign to get her to go. Ari also going to get Brandi pissed off by spilling to Marissa (and Ross/Metta), and Marissa spilling to everyone because she can't shut her mouth.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3

I can't imagine that Brandi would think that Ari would be happy with her sudden vote to evict Mark, assuming Brandi did it to try to secure Shannon's vote (for Brandi) in the end.  Doing that would not help Ari in any way. 

I would not be shocked if she told Ari she did it so that Mark would shake in his boots a little.  Brandi seems to be very bothered whenever she perceives the men to be acting cocky or acting like they are not worried.  It's like she wants to 'put them in their place,' for lack of a better phrase.  Mark's speech (which I thought was funny) right before the votes were cast might have pissed off Brandi to the point of wanting to teach him a lesson.   At least, that might be what she tells or told Ari -- she did it to knock Mark down a peg (even if she really did it to secure Shannon's vote in the end, or did it to cause Mark to think that Omarosa voted against him). 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 2

James walks into Oma's room and says they will talk more later. He says they have a strong alliance and he has none. She said Mari just came into the room to tell her James had an  alliance ( think with her and who else ?). This week will be a good one.

1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

I can't imagine that Brandi would think that Ari would be happy with her sudden vote to evict Mark, assuming Brandi did it to try to secure Shannon's vote (for Brandi) in the end.  Doing that would not help Ari in any way. 

I would not be shocked if she told Ari she did it so that Mark would shake in his boots a little.  Brandi seems to be very bothered whenever she perceives the men to be acting cocky or acting like they are not worried.  It's like she wants to 'put them in their place,' for lack of a better phrase.  Mark's speech (which I thought was funny) right before the votes were cast might have pissed off Brandi to the point of wanting to teach him a lesson.   At least, that might be what she tells or told Ari -- she did it to knock Mark down a peg (even if she really did it to secure Shannon's vote in the end). 

Well, it depends what she told Ari. It seems like she just said that she threw a vote to evict Mark. However, she also told Metta that he should take the fall for the hinky vote, so basically, Brandi's screwed up.

Omarosa/James talking for a minute. James briefly mentioned that he has no alliance with them. Omarosa asked if he has a final four with them (I'm guessing the Mark/Ross/Marissa debacle from two days ago), and James said no. Omarosa's response was for them to talk later, so it looks like they may team up for this week to get out a bigger target.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, James is just too gullible in thinking that he's in an alliance when he really only has Mark, and well, we know Mark is throwing comps. 

Maybe I’ve been missing something, but I don’t get what all the “James is so naive” talk is based on.  More than once on this board, for example, I’ve seen mention of how Rossissa has James snowed good and proper; when Oshit led off her pitch to James by suggesting he was being targeted, though, the first potential instigator names out of his mouth were Ross and Marissa - without so much as a prompt or suggestion, even.

Disregarding personal feelings RE James’s personality, I think it’s safe to say James is the best in the House when it comes to the skill/art which is BB Conversation - i.e. actually listening quietly, then telling the other person exactly nothing except what you already know they want to hear.  Most HGs (and Celebrity HGs in particular) don’t actually listen at all when another HG is talking - or if they do, they do their best to keep the actual listening to a minimum - generally, they’re just waiting for a break in the conversation to present itself so they can start talking again.  And challenging a Celebrity HG’s cherished opinion has not exactly worked out well for anybody this season.  

So I’m wondering if maybe James has honed this skill so well, he’s deceiving viewers as well as other HGs with regard to his own personal level of credulity.  :j

11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

[Shannon] might have a residence still in the States (at the very least, she has people who she can remain with until the finale), but her boyfriend lives in South Africa and when she was talking to James a couple of days ago about her work, she mentioned renting a house with him. So I think, at the very least, she's mostly in South Africa. 

It’s my understanding that around November 2016 Shannon permanently moved herself (and Peanut) to Cape Town, to focus on the African animal conservation efforts supported by her crowdsource fundraising efforts.  Shannon is still an American citizen, simply one who is living abroad; she put her remaining American possessions in storage before the Cape Town move, though, so I don’t think she maintains a Stateside residence any more.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Say what you will about Marissa -- because I know that a lot of people are just annoyed with her -- but she brought up a good point about Brandi when she was talking to Ari earlier.   I am paraphrasing, but she essentially said that Brandi is like one of those friends that we all have, who keeps sabotaging themselves.  She is right.  That's exactly what Brandi does (and she did it on RHOBH too).  Brandi takes 10 steps forward and then 15 steps backward.

11:41 p.m. BB time -- Ari, Marissa and Ross were talking to each other about Brandi's vote against Mark, and Brandi walked in on them, immediately on the defensive.  They did not immediately lay into her.  Brandi was defensive and said she felt like they were mad at her.  That's when they told her what they were mad at.

Brandi seems mad that her alliance is mad at her, and she keeps telling them that it's just a game.  She doesn't seem to get why they don't trust her.  She actually asked her group, "Why are you guys acting like this?"  (Did she get bonked on the head since this morning and lose her memory?  How could she not know why her alliance is mad at her?)

Brandi is now crying.  She said that she felt bad for Shannon at the last minute and made a spur of the moment decision.

Brandi said that they all got to see their families and loved ones, and she didn't get to see hers.  So she was feeling emotional and voted to keep Shannon.  She didn't want Shannon to feel bad.   (Never mind the fact that she betrayed her alliance.)

Brandi kept saying "Fine... I'll just leave the group," meaning that she would leave the alliance.

Brandi walked out of the room, in tears.   Ross told Ari and Marissa that they need to assure Brandi that they love her and they are still with her, because they need her as a number.  But he is insisting that he actually does love her too much, and he doesn't want to upset her or say anything to hurt her.

Brandi wants to be able to cry and act based on her emotions, but she doesn't want her alliance to have their own feelings and reactions to her actions.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Where is everyone ?

I just posted an update above.

Brandi now has Ross, Ari and Marissa feeling bad that they got mad at Brandi for voting on her own and not talking to her alliance.  She is crying and being a baby because they are annoyed with her for her rogue vote.

Brandi wants things to go back to normal.  (Translation:  why is everyone mad at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?)

(Brandi can leave now.  I hope Omarosa nominates her.   Brandi can't be trusted and she is whining.   Everyone can understand why she was feeling emotional, but she can't just go rogue because of her emotions and expect her alliance to understand and not question it when it can impact them too.   She is being ridiculous.)

I think that Omarosa and the other guys are in the kitchen.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3