Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Christi said:

Shannon got SO SCREWED...hope Metta and Keisha both go crawl in a hole forever...assholes

Keisha had a valid reason as did Metta. Keisha's breast pump broke and Big Brother wouldn't let her get a new one. The stress of the game was depleting her milk, so she was worried by the time she went home her child wouldn't have any breast milk left. Had her breast pump not broke, Shannon would have been backdoored and the game would have been completely different.

Metta has been dealing with anxiety and probably depression while in the house. Considering how they're locked in the house and can't even get any sun, I get why this was too much for him. It sucks, especially since I liked him, but his mental health is more important than the game. It sucks for Omarosa, but on the plus side Metta is now free and Ari/Brandi will go after James/Mark while James/Mark will go after Ari/Brandi. Omarosa may be safe during the first eviction if Ross and Marissa don't win.

Edit: James...I really worry about this kid. He thinks clearly, but he's so narrow minded about the game and doesn't realize that everyone one side is gunning for him. He needs to win or he'll be voted out.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Christi said:

James is saying he doesnt want to win HOH if he doesnt need to...uh..YA NEED TO BUDDY?omg

I would say so!  He needs to.   If Brandi, Ari or Marissa happen to win HoH, he is going on the block for sure... and maybe even if Ross wins too.

Edited by TVFan17
1 minute ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Keisha had a valid reason as did Metta. Keisha's breast pump broke and Big Brother wouldn't let her get a new one. The stress of the game was depleting her milk, so she was worried by the time she went home her child wouldn't have any breast milk left. Had her breast pump not broke, Shannon would have been backdoored and the game would have been completely different.

Metta has been dealing with anxiety and probably depression while in the house. Considering how they're locked in the house and can't even get any sun, I get why this was too much for him. It sucks, especially since I liked him, but his mental health is more important than the game. It sucks for Omarosa, but on the plus side Metta is now free and Ari/Brandi will go after James/Mark while James/Mark will go after Ari/Brandi. Omarosa may be safe during the first eviction if Ross and Marissa don't win.

Edit: James...I really worry about this kid. He thinks clearly, but he's so narrow minded about the game and doesn't realize that everyone one side is gunning for him. He needs to win or he'll be voted out.

I get both of their reasons, I do. And I guess they also wanted to have their cake and eat it too with getting their money that they wouldn't have gotten if they self evicted. It still doesn't make me any happier that two HOHs were wastes because neither of them decided to just walk away for their health reasons, money be damned. 

Right now, I'm of a very emotionally-driven mind. I know, once I calm down from this stupid eviction that I'll think logically and be more sympathetic to Metta. Just...I think I need to sleep on it first and then my annoyance will subside and I will properly be able to understand Metta's reasoning and accept it. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Christi said:

James is saying he doesnt want to win HOH if he doesnt need to...uh..YA NEED TO BUDDY?omg

OH YES!  He is out of it.   He knew very little coming in. 

• Love 2
Just now, MsJamieDornan said:

Do we know that for sure?

I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere; I think someone mentioned it on the feeds that they were getting paid already to be there (maybe Brandi? Maybe James?). But it's speculated because of Metta sticking around for so long instead of just leaving when he realized he couldn't be in the house, much like Keshia's choice to get evicted, which did help with her already being on the block. I can't imagine any other reason for Metta to stick around and wait to be evicted instead of just leaving for his own mental health, unless it was financially related. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I get both of their reasons, I do. And I guess they also wanted to have their cake and eat it too with getting their money that they wouldn't have gotten if they self evicted. It still doesn't make me any happier that two HOHs were wastes because neither of them decided to just walk away for their health reasons, money be damned. 

Right now, I'm of a very emotionally-driven mind. I know, once I calm down from this stupid eviction that I'll think logically and be more sympathetic to Metta. Just...I think I need to sleep on it first and then my annoyance will subside and I will properly be able to understand Metta's reasoning and accept it. 

To be fair to Metta, he tried to leave several times and wasn't allowed too. So he had no problem with a self evict. It didn't work, so he got his wish this way.

Keisha was on the block, so she decided to ask to leave instead of keeping her.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
1 minute ago, CheezyXpressed said:

To be fair to Metta, he tried to leave several times and wasn't allowed too. So he had no problem with a self evict. It didn't work, so he got his wish this way.

Keisha was on the block, so she decided to ask to leave instead of keeping her.

He wasn't being held prisoner, though. I know production wanted to keep him in and they convinced him many times to stick around. But if he really wanted to leave, and if it was for mental health reasons, production shouldn't have stopped him after the third time, and Metta should have also stood his ground. It's just disappointing that he's been wanting to leave since before the feeds even turned on, and games had to be disrupted for his wish to finally be granted. They should have let him go earlier, before the game really got under way. 

And yes, I realize I am also incredibly biased with my wish for the Four to be split up not granted. I completely realize my own opinion in this is tainted by that. But also, I just hate quitters, but also hate quitters who drag it out. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

He wasn't being held prisoner, though. I know production wanted to keep him in and they convinced him many times to stick around. But if he really wanted to leave, and if it was for mental health reasons, production shouldn't have stopped him after the third time, and Metta should have also stood his ground. It's just disappointing that he's been wanting to leave since before the feeds even turned on, and games had to be disrupted for his wish to finally be granted. They should have let him go earlier, before the game really got under way. 

And yes, I realize I am also incredibly biased with my wish for the Four to be split up not granted. I completely realize my own opinion in this is tainted by that. But also, I just hate quitters, but also hate quitters who drag it out. 

Don't worry, I get it. I wanted the four to be split as well (plus I'm bias towards Metta), but hopefully something crazy happens this week. No one else wants to leave, so maybe we'll get some proper excitement to make us forget about all this.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Mark, I think !

Yes, he won - but the way they were talking a few minutes ago, it sounded like James came close to winning and then let Mark take it.

This would be a great chance for Mark and James to break up Brandi and Ari!

Just now, Nashville said:

Coulda been worse - RossOma sounds like a tumor.

lol  It sure does!  

• Love 1

Omarosa needs to give her glass of wine to Brandi and encourage others to do so as well.

mari corners James in SR to throw  Oma under the buss. Still blabbering.

Edited by missyb

Maybe now that Mark and James have the power, Marissa will conveniently remember the 4-person alliance Ross was trying to include her in, with James/Mark.  Marissa did not want to commit to that alliance before, as it would betray Ari.  But she might suddenly be reminding the guys that she is in their alliance now, even though she never wanted to be in it.  lol

• Love 4

I tune out for a bit, and come back to find out the evicted HG was....METTA? Sigh. But yay for Mark winning HOH! I like his grumpy self. Who's going up? Brandi? I still don't understand this upcoming 8 person finale or whatever the schedule is.  It wouldn't be a smart move, but I'd love to see him nominate Marissa just because he's sick of her.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I tune out for a bit, and come back to find out the evicted HG was....METTA? Sigh. But yay for Mark winning HOH! I like his grumpy self. Who's going up? Brandi? I still don't understand this upcoming 8 person finale or whatever the schedule is.  It wouldn't be a smart move, but I'd love to see him nominate Marissa just because he's sick of her.

I would have to imagine, unless Ari and Brandi pull some sort of Jedi mind trick on Mark and James, that Brandi will at least be a backdoor option -- if not nominated right up front.

I have a feeling Ari might try to play up to James to keep herself and Brandi safe.

It looks like Ari is annoyed that Oma is already glued to Mark and James, trying to stay safe.  Hmm... just last night and today, Ari was forming an alliance with Oma and Metta and Marissa.  I guess she now sees she can't trust Oma either.  Tee hee hee!

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

11:40 p.m. -- Ross is trying to convince Mark that Oma has to go.  Mark says he knows it, but Ari and Brandi also have to go.

(In other words, pipe down, Ross.  You're most likely safe, so take Mark's advice and don't think about anyone else this week.)

Mark says that Ari is not his first target.  However, Brandi IS a big target for him.

Mark wants Ross to let him know if he is going to "buck the group."

Marissa has now come in to the room with Mark and Ross.   Mark tells Marissa to not buck the group of 4 either.

(Suddenly... Marissa IS magically part of the foursome with Ross, Mark and James!  The same foursome she didn't want to be part of earlier today!  How convenient!)

Marissa is trying to convince Mark that Oma is going to lie.

Mark doesn't want to hear any of it.

Mark tells Marissa and Ross, "Stay the course."

Ross said he will go along with whatever Mark chooses.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

Strange.  Prior to this HoH comp - when James approached Marissa about a James/Mark/Ross/Marissa F4 - Marissa was all waffley and noncommittal on account of her loyalty to Ari.

Now that Mark has won HoH, though, Marissa is suddenly treating the earlier-unacceptable F4 as an established fact.

Funny how that works out, huh?

God, I hope Mark ends up with a justifiable need to BD this bitch.

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Love 14
8 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

(Suddenly... Marissa IS magically part of the foursome with Ross, Mark and James!  The same foursome she didn't want to be part of earlier today!  How convenient!)

Damned if I didn’t just hear the Church Lady in my head.

Marissa is trying to convince Mark that Oma is going to lie.

Oh good god.  Who the fuck needs “convincing” on this point?  Hell, my sister’s neighbor’s cat’s roommate knows Omagawd is going to lie.

Mark doesn't want to hear any of it.

If Mark can shut up Marissa that easily, then he deserves to win on that point alone.  And be nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Ross said he will go along with whatever Mark chooses.

Ross has a helluva lot more of a clue than Marissa on how this game should be played.

Oh, almost forgot -

STFU MARISSA!!!

• Love 9

12:46 a.m. -- Drunk Brandi is  getting on Mark's nerves.  Mark, Oma, Ross, Ari and Brandi are sitting upstairs as Mark waits for his HoH room.

Brandi, clearly a bit tipsy, is accusing Mark and James of "having a plan" for down the road.  She thinks that they set it up for Mark to win HoH, and she mentioned a couple of times that James can play for HoH next time.

Mark wasn't quite clear on what Brandi was asking or why, but he keeps trying to set her straight on the fact that he and James did not plan for Mark to win HoH ahead of time.   He is being patient, but I can see that he is annoyed with Brandi and her alcohol-fueled insinuations.

Ross said that James really wanted Mark to get the letter from home, and that sometimes people do kind things for other people in the game.  James did a kind thing by letting Mark have HoH.

Brandi scoffed.

Brandi is yelling in a shrill, obnoxious voice about Metta.

Mark and Ross walked away to escape Brandi.

(Brandi is digging her own grave.  She is already a big target for Mark, and she is making it very easy for him to nominate her.  She always tries to stir up stuff and make digs at James and Mark, and it is going to backfire.)

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

It kind of sounds like James could have won HoH, but he might have given it to Mark so Mark could see photos and get a letter from family.

LOL, James coming in second AGAIN and throwing his second HOH.

Hey, you can never say the man's not consistent.

Good news is that at least James is making it through into the DE. Bad news is that Ross and likely Marissa are safe from the block. 

So, Brandi/Ari will be up on the block, which will be interesting. Or Brandi/Omarosa. 

Unfortunately, I have to accept the fact that Ross is making it to the finale. Not that he's even a bad guy. Actually, nobody this season has shown truly bad behaviour, Some light bashing aside, they haven't been BB19 or BB15 levels of bad. Marissa seems nice, but she's just a chatterbox. Ross is trying to play his game as best as he can. Hell, even the two I don't want making it to the finale (Brandi and Omarosa) have been fairly decent on this show. Omarosa likely because she's a pro at being a reality star so she knows how to act. Brandi's been more inconsistent, but I don't outright hate her. 

With Mark winning HOH, it does look like one of Brandi or Omarosa will be leaving. 

Also, I just read that Ari's dad has stage four cancer. Props to her fully for still coming in to compete. 

Still rooting for James and Ari to be in F3. Mark needs to ensure that Brandi goes on his HOH so that if Ross wins on Friday, he'll focus on getting out Omarosa. 

ETA: Oh, right, there's going to be 5 people in the finale on Sunday while three people are getting evicted, so we're probably going to lose Brandi and Omarosa before then. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 2

This season started out so promising. But due to Production not even knowing how to pace a 2 week game and multiple people quitting a 2 week game it lost steam pretty quickly.

Mark and James are stupid and James is up Ross' butt, so I'm fully expecting Ross to get his way this week. Although honestly Mark is smarter than James and not as naive, so he might actually do what he should and not what Ross wants.

In any case, I'm bored. Bring back OTT!

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Strange.  Prior to this HoH comp - when James approached Marissa about a James/Mark/Ross/Marissa F4 - Marissa was all waffley and noncommittal on account of her loyalty to Ari.

Now that Mark has won HoH, though, Marissa is suddenly treating the earlier-unacceptable F4 as an established fact.

Funny how that works out, huh?

God, I hope Mark ends up with a justifiable need to BD this bitch.

When I watched the feeds (the tiny bit that I did) it sounded like Marissa was going to go to Mark/James and make the deal with them.  I don't know if it ever happened though but Ross and Marissa decided they needed to do it to save Ross.  Ross didn't want Marissa to do it if it would hurt her game but she said she would do it. So the deal may have been made before the decision to let Metta go home.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, James coming in second AGAIN and throwing his second HOH.

Hey, you can never say the man's not consistent.

I think that's playing smart.  Maybe not making a deal with Oma, but bowing out to Mark is super smart because he knows he's for sure safe AND he can play again next time.

So we do know if they agreed to let Metta go home BEFORE the live show started?  Was it the plan all along to take someone down and put him up? 

• Love 1

Mark, James and O are up.  James is doing dishes and seems irritated by it. Says it takes an hour to wash the dishes each time.  Mark says there are 3 people still in the house that he knows, or hasn't seen, do dishes ever. Ari and Brandi are two of them.

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

When I watched the feeds (the tiny bit that I did) it sounded like Marissa was going to go to Mark/James and make the deal with them.  I don't know if it ever happened though but Ross and Marissa decided they needed to do it to save Ross.  Ross didn't want Marissa to do it if it would hurt her game but she said she would do it. So the deal may have been made before the decision to let Metta go home.

I never caught a Marissa return to accept the deal pre-eviction - but I do recall some Ross/Marissa discussion about the pros/cons of a deal with Mark/James, so I don’t have a problem allowing the possibility.  

I still found Marissa’s post-HoH behavior irritating as beach sex sand.  Mark and Ross were discussing noms in the back BR; Ross had already broached the notion of putting Omarumpstings, and Mark had (pretty gently IMHO) made it clear to Ross that while Mark understood Rossissa’s main target was The Big O, both Mark and James already had issues with Brandi which needed to be dealt with.  Everything fine and good - communication had been achieved, priorities voiced, and objectives clarified.

But then... Enter Marissa, Stage Right.

When Marissa walked into the BR where Mark and Ross had been conversing, she gave no consider to the possibility of any previous conversation, or the remote chance her partner Ross might’ve, yaknow, already have been handling things.  Instead Marissa blindly charges into promoting her’s/Ross’s agenda: Omarosa MUST go OTB.  Ross had (quite deftly, I thought) done a pretty good job in couching his goal promotions as gentle suggestions; Marissa, otoh, decides to employ the juggernaut approach - Omarosa has to be the target, it’s silly to consider any other option, everything Omarosa says is a lie, Mark shouldn’t believe anything Omarosa says, etc., etc., etc., blah blah blah.  

And Marissa was rude about it as well.  Marissa would rattle on nonstop for 30-45 seconds or so, but whenever Mark OR Ross (who *I* think was frustrated and trying to defuse Marissa) attempted to respond - or even simply get a word in edgewise - Marissa would let them get in as much as a half-dozen words or so before immediately starting to talk OVER them, steamrolling the conversation.  And on at least three occasions when Marissa was interrupting, she would even hold her hand up to signify they needed to shut up - Marissa is talking now, and nothing you have to say is more important.  And so on pretty much nonstop for the next 4 or 5 minutes.

Marissa’s approach was the BB equivalent of performing surgery with a chainsaw - and (to me, anyway) it didn’t appear to be received very well by either Mark *or* Ross. Mark (who had basically just had this same conversation with Ross) was burnt out on the subject, and pretty much ended up blowing Marissa off by simply repeating “stay the course”.  Ross, in (I think) an attempt to soothe over any feathers ruffled by Marissa’s steamroll, simply states he will go along with whatever Mark chooses to do.

Frankly, Mark handled the situation better than I probably would have; the second time or so Marissa started talking over me and holding her hand up to stop me from talking, I would have simply walked out of the room.  If you’re more interested in monologuing than in having a conversation, feel free, have at and god bless - but there’s no requirement for me to stand around and listen to it.  I’m (supposedly) your teammate, not your audience.

So we do know if they agreed to let Metta go home BEFORE the live show started?  Was it the plan all along to take someone down and put him up? 

I suspect that was always a fallback plan in the back of O’s mind should Ross come off the Block - a safe eviction which gets no additional BOHH - with the evictee, even - and curries Metta’s Juror vote for being the only HG to honor Metta’s wish to get out of the House.

——————

From Joker’s:

Tue 9:37 AM BBT Mark just finding out Honey Boo Boo's parents are no longer together.

Honey who who?

(Just kidding, but I can say with pride I’ve never seen a single episode of the show.  No need.  I’ve been in trailer parks before.)

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 9

To echo what Nashville said, before feeds went down yesterday, prior to the CBS episode and Veto, Marissa had not committed to the 4-person alliance with the guys -- at least, not that I ever saw or heard (although I could have missed something).  Even if she led Ross to think she was all in (and I never heard her give a firm "yes, count me in"), she was not really all in.    

The girls -- including Omarosa -- got to Marissa.  Ari convinced her that Ross couldn't be trusted.     They were all assuming Ross was going home, even though they agreed that it would be easier to just send Metta home (which Omarosa did not want to do).   Marissa didn't want to have to get rid of Ross, but she was going to stick with the girls.  She didn't want to betray Ari by joining the guys.

But when Ross saved himself and then Mark won HoH,  Marissa magically remembered the alliance with the 3 guys that she never fully wanted to be a part of,  because now she can use it to keep herself safe.   lol

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 5

12:30 p.m. -- Ari and James have been chatting in the kitchen for a while, not really about what is going to happen in the game (YET), but about what has happened so far.    Chit chat about baths and pain from working out, etc.

I think Ari is trying to open up the lines of communication with James before nominations, in hopes that Mark won't nominate her. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, missyb said:

I think Ari planned on flirting with James to keep off the block. I believe i either, heard it to read it ! I don't know which . LOL

Both.  :) 

When Ari won HoH, any time James tried talking to Ari she would frame the conversation as “James was flirting with me!” to the other female HGs - although to be honest, I never really saw anything which i thought would be considered “flirting”.  James’ petting on the owl when he was talking with Marissa was more flirtatious than about anything I’ve seen in a James/Ari convo.  I just figured it served Ari’s game purposes to paint James in that particular kind of light - that, or (and I wouldn’t really fault her for this) Ari has enough conceit about her obvious beauty to assume an attractive young guy like James would be incapable of NOT flirting with her.  :)

Only exception might be when Ari (accidentally?) peeked in on James while he was showering - and I don’t really recall a lot of “conversation” going on at that moment.  ;>

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

To echo what Nashville said, before feeds went down yesterday, prior to the CBS episode and Veto, Marissa had not committed to the 4-person alliance with the guys -- at least, not that I ever saw or heard (although I could have missed something).  Even if she led Ross to think she was all in (and I never heard her give a firm "yes, count me in"), she was not really all in.    

The girls -- including Omarosa -- got to Marissa.  Ari convinced her that Ross couldn't be trusted.     They were all assuming Ross was going home, even though they agreed that it would be easier to just send Metta home (which Omarosa did not want to do).   Marissa didn't want to have to get rid of Ross, but she was going to stick with the girls.  She didn't want to betray Ari by joining the guys.

ah yes - you're right! I totally forgot about the girls trying to turn Marissa against Ross and mildly succeeding - and that was definitely after I heard them talk about taking the deal with Mark/James. 

• Love 1

I agree with Nashville too. Last night I had such a hard time watching Marissa be so pushy and obvious with James about Omarosa needing to go. She kept talking and would not stop and started to lie. Ross tried to correct her in a light hearted way like it might have been 4 not 5 people, but 4 as just as bad. Marissa just could not stop talking. James had clearly said he does not like Brandi but Omaorsa was number 2 on his list. That was good enough for Ross to hear. Two people need to go up, Ross wasn't panicking but Marissa was. I kept thinking how long does that sleeping pill Marissa took take to kick in because it was literally like 2 hours after she took it !

Im trying hard to kept interested and had loved the game play talk and season so far but last night I was just let down. First at least in my time zone it clearly made it look like Omaorsa won veto, then it comes back to Ross winning. Thne Metta going was such a let down. After the feeds cut yesterday I had no idea what would happen, I was excited to see an episdoe for the first time in years that I had no clue who would leave and then Metta. If Metta really wanted to leave and tried to jump the wall or hit the button many times, CBS should have let him go and had the eviction and then had a f4 not f5 on finale night. f4 is still more then our usual f3. 

Just seeing Ross refuse to talk to Omarosa earlier today , Unless there is some big twist or upset, the rest of the show seems like it is going to be very predictable. Omarosa and Brandi go and then my guess from her constant talking Marissa falls on the sword for Ross. I think CBS wants an Ari win,  or Ross. I hope I'm wrong and we get to see more game play. But when Ross would not talk to Omarosa, not even for a minute, It just brought back the shunning feelings from BB19. 

• Love 1

So, based on the earlier convo I caught the tail end of, I assume Mark is nomming Brandi/Ari. Do Marissa/Ross know yet that the target is not Omarosa? And for that matter, do Ari/Brandi know they're getting nommed/that Brandi is the target? I assume Brandi figures she is. I have a feeling Ari might not expect to be nommed at all though.

Edited by peachmangosteen
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Do Marissa/Ross know yet that the target is not Omarosa?

I think Ross knows, because Mark told him he could back door Omarosa but Brandi/Ari were his nominations.

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 3

I have tried to listen today off and on but it is full frontal Marissa mouth every minute.  Thank all of you have watched and recapped.   

This morning Mark, James and Marissa were in the kitchen.  Marissa was babbling on about a movie with Joel McHale she had a part in that will be released in the future.  Feeds went to fish and when they returned Mark was in bed alone with his earphones on and James was no where to be found.  LOL

Ross has started responding to her with an  ummmm hummm. 

Edited by Wings
  • Love 4

Marissa- You know why you and I are here? Ross- To make it fun. Marissa- The reason why both of us are here is in case one of us went home. They made sure there was good energy in the house. That's you and me #CBBUS #BBCeleb

gag

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Wings said:

This morning Mark, James and Marissa were in the kitchen.  Marissa was babbling on about a movie with Joel McHale she had a part in that will be released in the future.  Feeds went to fish and when they returned Mark was in bed alone with his earphones on and James was no where to be found.  LOL

Poor Mark and James. They must have turned and ran. 

You know you talk too much when production tells you to stop. I believe, yesterday Marissa was salty because production was rude to her. I believe Omarosa even asked her about how much she talks, and James, earlier in the game, told her "jokingly" to shut the fuck up. 

You know it's sad when Marissa openly admits that she knows she won't beat Ross in the end, that she's ok with it, and is there to help him get to the end. Am I watching BB19 again? Hello, is this you, Christmas? Or, really, 80% of the houseguests from 19? 

Meanwhile, Shannon and Metta are hanging outside the house today, going on The Talk, sipping on coffee, pretending to be Chilltown, and seemingly thankful to not be in the house anymore. It seems like Shannon/Metta bonded in the house a little too late. It's still hilarious to me that Metta's first name to who he wants to win was Shannon. 

• Love 4

I think much earlier I heard Mark mention that there was no way he would put Omarosa up, even as replacement non. He wants to ensure Brandi goes and people don't go off plan and vote omarosa out.

After that, its all veto all the time. Win veto and you stay in.

• Love 4